dangerously. ∿ mobile legends.

By txemptress

· · · · · · · · · ── 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :: 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬. ♡ ︵ . . ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮ ▸ 关于我 . . . ❀︵︵ ↴ 𝐚... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thank you!
My Accounts ❤
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you!
Bonus: Fun Vacation Part 1
{Bonus Chapter} Fun Vacation Part 2
[New Book!]
❤💙💜
<3
Not an update!
---
---
---
END OF THE HIATUS <3
---
NEW COVER!!!
---
HAPPY 9K READS<333

A/N

726 9 1
By txemptress

This book has almost reached 11K reads and I thank all of you for it! But, as I have read the book I have realized that the writing and everything is as bad as it is so I decided for 11K I will remake it.

Ty for reading this book and thanks to those who have added it on their reading lists and voted! I love you all!

The new remake's first chapter is already out. The second is in the making. I will try my best to make it improve more than this one! The book's title is "The Last Star" you'll be able to find it here in my account. I will also place it in the comments.

Anyway ty for reading and Ilysm!

| xoxo Sorana |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.3K 44
She avenged her parents, after she did it she gambled her heart and denied what she felt. She changed her identity and started a new life. How playfu...
11.6K 301 45
since that day every blood moon i manage to control the demon inside me i just need to close my eyes and remember her face, im not viscount dracula a...
7.6K 357 31
"You're joking.", I asked in pure disbelief. His eyes held the answer I didn't want to see. The look of regret. "I'm sorry darling. But the marriage...
189K 2.5K 56
𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, ᵃᵈᵒᵖᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢʷᵃʸˡᵃ ✔︎ 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚍-𝟷𝟿 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: ... CO...