๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

By projectli

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข.
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
TAP INNโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

1.7K 68 11
By projectli

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The warriors are playing Memphis tonight and it's a big game. But me and Latto just landed in Memphis. I really didn't want to go without Latto so I asked Poole if he could book tickets for her and he did.

"This is my first time in Memphis and these niggas look fine ash" she looked around the airport looking at niggas.

"Girl this is a airport, all these niggas you looking at probably don't even live here.

"Still they fine ash" i just shook my head while we was walking to the entrance of the airport.

"India Royal" somebody said my name making me turn around and I seen a guy with a suit holding a paper saying my name.

"Yes" i said looking at him wondering who he is .

"I'm Poole driver and I'm going to take you to your hotel so follow me" i nodded my head and I seen Latto face in shook.

"What" I asked her rolling my luggage following the man outside and she did the same thing. "This nigga really got us a driver, I need to meet this nigga" I laughed .

We walked to a all black suv and he opened up the trunk "can you give me y'all bags" he asked and we nodded giving him are belongings. He opens the door for us making us get in.

I looked around the car and it was candys and snacks in holders "this Nigga really hooked us up and they got fucking skittles bitch, this my favorite" she grabbed the skittles from the snack holder and I laughed.

Latto is the type of person to take somewhere nice but can't take the hood out them. But that's why I like her ghetto ass.

"I can't take the hood out of you" i grabbed a heresy bar and she shook her head.

"Shit I was born in the hood so I'm gon stay hood" she said and I chuckled but the car started moving .

"But tell more about this Poole nigga cause you barley talk about him to me"i sighed cause I know how she is, she could be a lil judge mental.

"Aii but don't being doing that judging shit you be doing" I looked at her and she shrug "if I hear something bad I'm gon judge"I rolled my eyes.

"So I met Poole in freshmen year of college. We hit it off quick, then we came more close and was bestfriends at first" she nodded her head putting a skittle in her mouth.

"Then we started messing around with eacthother, basically we was best friends with benefits" and she started grinning.

"That dick was good right" she smirked and I shook my head.

"Gurl" i said "just answer the fucking question don't be scary now" I mugged her.

"Yes it was good" she made that face looking at me "I know cause when you show me that picture of him early I knew he be putting it down" I scrunched up my face.

"Ok-okay but back to the story, are feelings got stronger for eachother. He had side bitches around and I didn't want to deal with that so I cut it off just staying as bestfriends" she had a mug on her face.

"Red flag, why he had bitches around and he knew that y'all was messing around"i shrugged and sighed cause now she gon start judging .

"But I had this one friend her name was Jayda that I was close with in college and she was acting a lil weird towards him" she started mugging again.

"Red flag that bitch weird even when you said her name sounds like a sneaky bitch"i nodded my head but damn can she let me finish telling the story.

"Back to what I was before I was cut off" she rolled her eyes "when he got to the nba we started really actually taking shit serious in are relationship and made it official we go together.

"He treated me so good like how a queen should be treated. He bought me anything he seen in his sight, took me on dates , and just was there for me like he always do"she had a aww face .

"Green flag, that's good cause niggas this days don't be giving they bitch shit" i chuckled cause she is right.

"But arguing started coming over are relationship, he lied a lot to me over little stuff making me not have trust in him and being manipulative" she shook her head .

"Then one day we got in this big argument he left and went to this fucking club getting drunk and shit. But then Jayda was there and he had sex with the bitch" she raised her eyebrows.

"Hell noo Red fucking flag all the way, nigga was being friendly. Then when things don't work out in y'all relationship he wanna fuck on your bestfriend I would've beat that bitch up.

"But why tf are you fucking with a nigga that did all that to you " she asked and i shrugged cause this what I mean when she judge.

"I don't know really Latto he apologize to me plus that shit happen 3years ago" she rolled her eyes.

"I know what you think I should not be fucking with him again but we just staying as friends. Plus I have kentrell and meant of a fact did you hear of him this week" she shook her head and I kissed my teeth.

"Why you ask" she asked "cause he witness Poole dropping me off at my house" she gasped .

"Bitch you let him fuck again" I shook my head fast cause i didn't fuck Poole.

"No bitch hell no he took me out to toca bell fixing things with me and he dropped me off, so happened Kentrell was watching".

"Damn bitch you got a bunch of shit going on, why you didn't tell me" she crossed her arms giving me a look and i chuckled

"Cause so much shit happen and I just forgot to tell you" she nodded her head.

"Well when I see that nigga I'm cursing him out" she said and I shook my head.

"No you ain't"she kissed her teeth.

Few minutes later we made it to the hotel checking in and the hotel was nice plus the team stays here. We walked into the nice modern elevator and I pressed the 21st floor that we was on.

After a min it stopped at the floor and the elevator doors open making us walk out.

"Ight I'm gon go to my room now but I'm gon see you tonight"  I nodded and she nodded walking the other way down the hallway to her room.

I stared at the rooms numbers looking for room 241 . I didn't see the number making me walk all the way down the highway. Then I seen 241 swiping my card on the door knob and it made a open sound.

I opened the door and this shit was big, it was a big suite. I walked into the room putting my belongings on the bed. Then I heard a knock on the door, it's probably Latto.

I walked towards the door and opened the door seeing Poole large figure. He was wearing a grey Nike tech leaning on the side of the door looking down at me.

"You like the suite" he ask and I nodded letting him in and he raised his eyebrows looking around the room.

"Damn they hook you up in this bitch shit you got more space then my room" i chuckled walking to the mini fridge looking for a water and I spotted one taking one.

"But how was your flight" he walked over to me.

"It was good, that was my first time in first class and that was the best plane ride I been on cause I didn't wanna hear no baby crying and shit" he chuckled while I drunk some of the water.

"But thanks for everything cause you hooked me and Latto up" I walked to the large window looking at the big city.

"You welcome you know I'm gon take care of you good" he walked towards me looking outside the window .

"You do everytime" I turned around looking at him and he was mad close then I thought he was looking down at me.

"Sir back up you all up on me" i pushed him back from me cause I need my personal space. I hate when people do that shit like can I breath.

"I can't be behind you now" I scrunched up my face and the way he said it was kinda off.

"Nigga don't go there with me cause you know...." He smirked at me "you know what" he asked and I just  turned around.

"Nothing" he just started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"But thanks for coming cause I really miss you supporting me and shit" he wrapped his arm around my arm.

"You welcome you know I'm gon support you for anything that's what friends do" I grabbed his arm taking it off my neck and he kissed his teeth.

He really trying his hardest to flirt with me but it ain't gon work Nigga. When I said we staying as friends I meant that shit.

𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?
𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲?
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.4K 21
โœฆ โ”โ”โ” BECAUSE I HAVE A BROTHER, I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A FRIEND. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ เชœโ€โžด โœฆ โ”โ” ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ...
37.4K 965 89
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
95.2K 2.7K 46
๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ
781K 26.9K 51
"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont readddd pls*