The smiling k

By Goddessofallreleams

What if instead of Chessman it was k and instead of lu sicheng being the richest it was tong Yao with k clos... More

Characters
The beginning
Chance encounters
Chance encounters 2
Day 1
Putting down roots
Here we go
Encounters of Annoying people
Graduation
Admiration of others
Oh no i did it this time
Bad girl
Sleeping together
Doctor give me the news
You'll win and lose
I still get jealous
Hot N Cold
Acting like a teen
Close
Butterfly kisses
The universe is with me
I knew You Were Trouble
Fix you
It's time
Back to normal
Breaking free
Going to Finding my dumbass brother
Finding my dumb ass brother
Finding my dumbass brother part 2
Screw my dumb ass brother
Here we go international championship pt 1

Show time

422 5 3
By Goddessofallreleams

Later that evening, the team "dad" Xiao Rui came over to the house and called everyone to the lounge.

" Kids, shouldn't we arrange a skirmish soon? We paid an arm and a leg for our new toy. Time to show it off"

Tang Yao looked embarrassed while the others grinned at her. Only the captain looked disinterested. They all started debating which team they should arrange the first skirmish with when the captain calmly called - " I have arranged a skirmish with YQCB on Thursday. They have a new AD, the Pope", stood up, grabbed a lollipop and walked out.

Chessman - " They have a new AD?"

K " En. They will announce it officially soon" . There was something about the K's face that confused Tang Yao. She kept silent till he walked out and asked, " Is there history between the Pope and our captain?"

Xiao Rui , " I'm grateful you didn't ask that question in front of him. Our captain was Pope's substitute AD when they originally started playing games in Korea. Our captain was the only one to force the Pope to be a substitute for two seasons till he eventually left and came back to China to start our own team.Very patriotic, our captain is. "

They all dispersed after hearing this story. Tang Yao picked up Da Bing, her cat, and walked to the balcony door. She thought, ' This man is too perfect. Good looking, great set of morals and seems like a decent person.' K was standing there with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. She waved Da Bing's paw through the glass  and said, " Don't worry. We'll win. I will help you carry the game"

He was surprised at her perceptiveness. He simply said, " Silly girl" and ruffled her hair and walked back inside.  After some time, Smiling was preparing for the game by playing some solos. She got her second preferred position of ADC and she got Kalista as her champion. She studied the rules and abilities and decided to ask the master of Kalista , her captain who was sitting next to her.

" k-ge  how do you activate the rune combination of Kalista?" There was no answer for a while, so she reached over, pulled his earphone out and repeated her question.

As she leaned over, she saw the comments on his screen

[Dashen, is that a girl's hand?]

[ What a sweet voice! Is that smiling?]

[Cheng-ge show her face! We want to see smiling]

She blinked.

Chessman - " I'm live streaming. The kind with the camera on"

She was just about to say sorry when he dragged himself to her desk showed her the rune combination while talking through it. The comments on his chat stream had exploded.

[We want to see smiling. Show her face]

[Cheng-ge is so kind and generous]

[How dare she interrupt him]

[Hubby, ignore her, come back...I want to see you]

After that, Tang Yao kept radio silence. She even tiptoed when she went to the bathroom. This was the first time, Lao K really enjoyed live streaming, he decided to do more of these in the future. Xiao Rui who was sitting on the other side commented after a while, " You should start live streaming smiling with video. Its part of your contract"

Tang Yao - " Do I have to do a video stream ? Why can't I continue to do the video less gameplay streams I normally do?"

Xiao Rui - " You have to show your face soon enough. Why shy away now? Besides, you need to make up your hours"

Chessman interjected - " They still support us after looking at Little Fatty's face. I'm sure they can take you".

Tang Yao's cheeks pinked slightly at the statement. Privately he thought she looked adorable with her lightly flushed face, flowing wavy hair, rounded computer glasses and fuzzy pale blue hoodie; shame that her neck was hidden. Probably best anyway.

Deciding to tease her, he turned the camera over to her seat as she was playing.

Chessman- " Shortie, is that how you play Kalista? I should unplug your internet!"

Unaware that she was on camera, she replied without looking at him, " Oh! Shut up. I haven't played this champion before. I am sure you didn't walk perfectly the first time you stood up either" waving her free hand at him.

The comments in the chat exploded

[Woah! Smiling is really a girl]

[ My wife, you are so beautiful. Show your whole face]

[Sooo jealous that my hubby is sitting so close to his girl]

[What a lovely pair!!! Is our God K heart melting with smiling's smile?]

He kicked it up a notch, got up and stood behind her. Putting his hands on hers, he helped her maneuver the character like a puppeteer. She turned her face to look up at him.

"What the hell? Go back to your own game. Did I complain yesterday when you played like a lousy support?"

" I wasn't a lousy support"

" You stole my blue"

" And you stole my red.  Now we're even. I hope you don't choose this champion for our skirmish"

The chat exploded

[Oh my god, his hands are on hers]

[ Is something going on between them?]

[Look at them bicker like a married couple]

Unaware of all this, Tang Yao -"Ugh! I'm not an idiot", rolling her eyes at him. " Go go,  I won't learn with you moving my hands", she responded pushing him back. She gripped his waist and pushed him back towards his seat. As he sat down, he added, " You really should treat your captain better on camera at least"

Her face rotated fully towards the camera as she faced him and her eyes widened in shock.

" Wave bye", he said snorting as he turned off the camera but kept the stream running. She got up once she saw the audio and camera lights turn off on his screen. The internet had basically exploded with a mix of comments ranging from hot player smiling, to gaming power couple to leave my hubby alone.

She gritted her teeth and yelled, " Lao K, you are something else. I haven't even brushed my hair today. How could you put me on camera?"

Seeing that she was really embarrassed, his eyes softened, " You need to be yourself. You can't spend hours dressing up every time you do a live stream, especially when you have to stream 35 hours a month. No sense in dilly dallying , so I decided plunging you into the cold water . Besides, you refused to delete that Weibo post"

She thought he gave her sound advice till he mentioned the Weibo post.

K - " Get plenty of rest. The skirmish is at 10 am tomorrow" She just sighed in defeat and walked up to her room.

The comments online were making her crazy, so she was about to turn off Weibo when she saw a message from Jinyang .

[ So, when's the wedding?]

[???]

[ just saw you and your hubby on the stream. You seemed to be moving in sync]

[ rolls eyes, it was like a puppeteer controlling a puppet]

[Girl , please. His hands were gently caressing yours as they moved on the keyboard. You won, didn't you? You obviously work well together]

[ You are out of your mind. He made fun of me for hiding the water on the shelf, for not being able to reach the top shelf , of my looks and even my gameplay skills. You are delusional. The only explanation he gave was that I need to be myself. What kind of an apology is that?]

[Someone sounds smitten with you. My my, he likes you more than I thought. He's obviously noticed you. For the record, he didn't make fun of you. If anything, he thinks you don't need any make up or dressing up. Someone's gonna eat her words soon...You'll see]

[You need to cure the crazy. Take some medicine. I am going to bed]

Tan Yao thought 'Jinyang was really making something of this. The captain only did this to get revenge for the Weibo post. But boy are his hands so warm and soft', Shaking herself , she texted him.

[smiling] - [You can't randomly grab a woman's hand like that]

K aka [ZGDX_K] -[What woman? Kinder-gardeners don't count. You're just our team shortie]

[smiling] -[What kinder gardener? I am a fully grown woman dammit, I even drove your car. This is the first time I have been on camera in public. I wanted to create a good first impression]

[ZGDX_K]- [ Relax. You looked fine. You don't need to doll up to do a stream. Go to bed, we have an early morning] He thought in his mind 'You looked more than fine , you looked lovely and perfect'

[smiling] - [Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!] She threw her phone to the ground in frustration and it landed with a loud thud. Her door opened from the outside and the very person she was frustrated rushed inside her door.

" What happened? Are you okay?"

Her eyes widened as she rushed to cover up. She was sitting in a loose oversized T-shirt and nothing else. " Why did you barge into my room without knocking?"

" I was about to go to bed. My room is right across. I heard a loud thud and I thought you fell"

" YOU DIDN'T KNOCK"

" You didn't lock your door. I didn't want our mid ganked before the season starts." and walked out. Jinyang was really absurd. Her captain had no feelings for her whatsoever. She went to bed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 60
Kang Jia had loved Kim Taehyung for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Kim pa...
143K 7.6K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
22.4K 1.2K 57
Previously: Deeper into your smile Disclaimer: The characters don't belong to me. They are the original characters of the c-drama 'falling into your...
30.5K 1.1K 69
Returning from Korea for 2.5years, Jia Xuan comes back. Her dream, gaming. However, that one accident caused her to have her gaming skills to be bad...