Loving The Prince

Por hanibelle25

DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. ... Mais

: Note :
: Aesthetics :
: Playlist :
: One :
: Two :
: Three :
: Four :
: Five :
: Six :
: Seven :
: Eight :
: Nine :
: Ten :
: Eleven :
: Twelve :
: Thirteen :
: Fourteen :
: Fifteen :
: Sixteen :
: Seventeen :
: Eighteen :
: Nineteen :
: Twenty :
: Twenty-One :
: Twenty-Two :
: Twenty-Four :
: Twenty-Five :
: Twenty-Six :
: Twenty-Seven :
: Twenty-Eight :
: Twenty-Nine :
: Thirty :
: Thirty-One :
: Epilogue :
: Farewell :
: Sequel :
: Bonus chapter :

: Twenty-Three :

65.7K 2.3K 185
Por hanibelle25

Ruhanika's Pov

Sometimes I just want to grab a knife and kill that arrogant husband/prince of mine cause he makes my blood boil like a volcano ready to burst out.
Since he is now going to be crowned as king very soon , The Rajvansh's are going crazy with their arrangements and all the necessary things for the biggest event.

Rajkumar? Don't even ask about him ! He and I haven't talked or spent a lot of time after our cute little night walk three days ago.
I am so bored and drained out as well.
It was three in the afternoon and I didn't went to work with other ladies as I was just too lazy to go now.
Deciding to text him , I opened Instagram and sent him a quick hi.
He didn't replied for the next ten minutes and i was getting frustrated by passing minutes.

Are my periods near ? Why my mood is constantly changing? I pressed my face into the pillow and screamed a little in frustration and then a ping sound was heard and finally he replied after fifteen minutes!
Grinning like a little girl, I instantly opened the text and replied back to his text with what are you doing .
Talking with him for a minute or so , he then sent me a picture of some girls in his cabin.

The nerves of him!

I replied to the picture with ' Why are you sending me this? Weise bhi who i am to you?'

"Ishq bhi tu,
Mera pyaar bhi tu
Meri baat zaat , zazbaat bhi tu
Parwaaz bhi tu
Roohe Saaz bhi tu
Meri saans nabz aur hayaat bhi tu
Mera raaz bhi tu
Pukhraj bhi tu
Meri aas pyaas aur libaas bhi tu
Meri jeet bhi tu, meri haar bhi tu
Mera kaaj raaj aur mizaaj bhi tu"

The phone was dropped by me on the floor after i re-read the the text ten times sent by him.
He indirectly just said that he loves me.
Oh my god! Oh my god!
I am going to die now!
Okay calm yourself Ruhanika.

Picking up the phone from the floor , i again read the message and then it clicked it me.
They were lyrics of song Ek Dil Ek Jaan by Shivam Pathak.
But whatever! He still texted me those wholesome lyrics.

"Haha funny , i know those are lyrics from a song" adding a smirk emoji in the text , i clicked the send option and jumped on the bed.
He won't necessarily type those lyrics out of no where right?
Like it have some hidden meaning behind it ?

He didn't replied back to the text and just said to be ready by eight as he has some business partners event and both of us are supposed to attend it.
HE ALWAYS TELL ME THINGS VERY VERY LATE!
Groaning, I stood up and left for the balcony to read my book cause all the hot girls read books.

From the swing in the balcony, I could see the dogs were having a bath and were giving quite a tough time to their sitter.
Lightly chuckling and inwardly smiling at their cuteness , I continued with my book for the next one hour.
The ringing sound of my phone woke me up from my reading slumber.
'Divya' Boldly got displayed on the screen and i picked up and talked to her.
At last she called me to confirm if I was still in for today's movie marathon with her friends.
To which I sadly had to decline due to yuvraaj!

"Yaar bhabhi sa aap aisa ni kr sakti ho !" Divya whined and i felt bad about turning her down but i was too bounded.
"I am sorry divya, i really want to-

I was explaining her but she started laughing and i looked at the phone confusingly ?
"I understand bhabhi sa, I was just joking ! Anyways what are you going to wear in the party?"

"I have not decided, I am so confused!" I desperately needed help right now for helping me choose clothes, cause i am still new to this being 'royal' thingy and since its going to be first event both he and I are gonna attend together, i have to look somewhat presentable.
"Why to tension, when you have Divya Rajvansh" Divya sang in sing song tone and i lightly chuckled and she said that she is on the way to help me.

Waiting for her by the balcony while reading my book, Divya texted me that i have to open the door.
Yeah I forgot, no one could come here except me , him and maa sa, who too just comes to check out when servants are cleaning the room.
Opening the door , she squealed and hugged me.
"I am so excited you know! Since its your and bhaiya sa's-

She stopped talking and her mouth went wide.
"Holy moly bloody donkey , you have such a great bedroom" I chuckled at her unique choice of words and mentally praised him for having such a good room.
"I know right! It feels so good here"
I said and then she placed her hands on her ears.
"Bhabhi sa stop! I really don't want to listen your and bhai sa's sex life"
My mouth was widely hung open and then it striked me with how I used those words.

"Woah-woah, I don't , i me-mean we both haven't" I stopped talking after divya started screaming and then again I understood.
I was just about to tell my husband's sister about his and mine sex life.
Groaning, I slapped my head and divya laughed and smiled.
"Come on show me the room" Nodding, I started showing her around and going down to the second floor towards bathroom and closet.
I asked divya about what to wear , since I am going crazy here about my outfit.

"Wow bhabhi sa, you have such good collection, anyways lets get back to main task. So as the event is?"
She stopped talking and I looked at her and then made an 'o' face.
"A formal event most probably" I murmured and she hmmed and asked for my permission to go through my clothes.

"So what about a good classy colour saree? Cause you know i have seen rani sa and maa attend the events in saree only" She further added and I instantly nodded and then joined my hands.
"Please help me find it" 
She laughed  and started rambling about how beautiful how I am and I shouldn't worry about the silly outfit so much.

Sitting on the sofa for the best three minutes, divya came and held the perfect saree.
"Omg! You are literally the best" I said and she grinned and I thanked her.
"I have kept the handbag and stilettos on the table , now okay bye i have to go and make arrangements for the movie night" She came and hugged me and I returned her gesture and thanked her again.

Now since the most dreading part was done, a sudden lightness felt on my body and i had a relief wash over me.
The pictures of both of us gladly got changed after a quick swipe from me.
Definitely yuvraaj and I have taken a next step in our relationship, but I think so i should confess him about my feelings.
Three months of our marriage was about to happen and I think so i will confess him on our third month anniversary.

Leaving the bedroom, I stood up to meet the family members since i had seen them last at breakfast.
Elders sat on the swing and happiness every time overcomes at me when i see those five happy.
Sitting with them , I talked and enjoyed the little time until it was time for me to go and get ready for the event.
"Aree Rajkumar aajao, tumhara hei intezaar tha hume" Hukum spoke and everyone turned to look at me and i blushed and looked away , founding the perfectly cut grass suddenly very unique.

"I will come in a minute" Standing up and the dusting the grass of my dress , i passes him a small smile and saw him looking at me intently.
Taking my feet towards the kitchen to bring his energy drink, the refrigerator's door was shut off with a thud and within a second i was pinned down by the wall .
The sudden grasp from my mouth escaped and his perfectly blue -green eyes stared at me with adoration.

"Hello little rabbit" The dark voice of his made my panties twitch and i closed my eyes.
"Yu-yuvraaj n-no, someone will come in"

"Let them come and see , there is nothing wrong with a husband trying to be with his wife after a long day at work now don't he little rabbit?" He whispered and pulled me closer with his large veiny hands towards his muscular shoulders.

This is definitely making my heart go into fire x mode , the thumping noise of my heartbeat made me wonder how my demeanour changes with him just being around.
He attracts me every-time without even releasing or maybe he knows the effects he has on me?
"Oh god i missed you and your capturing smell so much" He groaned and inhaled my scent.
A full smile flashed and i kissed him on the left cheek making sure my lips linger more.
He groaned and held my hand and started dragging me out of kitchen.

My one hand holding his right hand and other carrying his energy drink which i fetched before he came and mesmerised me with his presence.
"Yuvraaj No , please . Guards will see us" I tried to explain him but he just can't seem to buy it.

"Ruhanika one more word out of that pretty mouth and i wont hesitate to take you right now"
Hot.Arrogant.Prince.

That was enough use of vocabulary to make my mouth shut and make him follow me through the corridor, down to our room.
Long gone was my bravery.
The second we entered the room after entering the passcode, my lips were immediately met with the cold minty plumped lips, the tongue was expertly exploring my mouth leaving no space for me to breathe and make my body instantly heat up.
My one hand went to his waist and other on his soft silky raven hair , the dark groan from him made my heart go flutter and have a heavy feeling in my stomach , making it drop into pure heaven.

My body was aching for him and his for mine and both of us knew it.
"We really need to continue this tonight" he said and kissed me on the neck and i didn't said anything about it but i guess he felt annoyed, lightly pinching my butt cheeks , I understood he was waiting for an answer.
"Yes yuvraaj" I murmured and he felt satisfied with it.
With a last kiss on my forehead, he connected our head and my eyes opened and was met with his blue-green ones.
"you are so beautiful"

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

The inner me now can't resist her.
The urge of me to be inside her grows more everytime i see her.
The Devil knows how much of power it had to be enforced in me to control myself.
To take her right now, right there.

Getting ready for the business event , both of us went to our closet and peeking a little bit at her to make sure she was good and steady , The sudden thought overcame my mind.
I think so I love her and I need to tell her.

Getting into the black with a little bit of dark blue shade of formal suit , after wearing the plain white shirt and black plants , the hair was settled by me with the hair gel and I was almost ready to go.
Wearing the shoes after socks , and cuff linking the shirt and wrapping the Rolex around my wrist , i took the final look and grabbed my revolver, phones  and wallet.
"Ruhanika are you done yet?" I lightly shouted across the large spacious closet and got a reply back with "I am coming upstairs in a minute or so"
Girls take forever to get ready.

Standing by the balcony and inhaling the toxic substance of my cigar , the relief is unexplainable.
The sudden urge to stop the time and be with the loved ones came across my mind but alas time can never be stopped and you just have to cherish it forever, until and unless you can't both physically and mentally take it anymore.
The breath taking smell of her perfume made me wander off my thoughts and turning around to look at her , my breath got hitched and the woman stood in her glory.
Like a goddess.
The golden/brown saree enchanted her beauty and gave more royal look.
Everything about her is just gorgeous.

"Do I look bad or something? Should i change?" She murmured and looked at herself and I held her hand.
"you look absolutely stunning"Giving her the kiss on forehead gave my lonely, broken heart a sudden relief.
I would never tell her that forehead kisses are my favourite thing to give her.

"And you don't look bad yourself" I smirked at her comment and she got closer to me and both of us left the Palace after I texted Maa sa about both of us leaving to some event.
The BMW 7 series stood in its glory and waiting for her, i opened the door and she thanked me.
Roaring the car , i stoke off to city of Jodhpur.

Both of us were having small talk from here and there and suddenly her next question caught more off my attention.
But I didn't answered her question about 'so early today, you were being a little more cute! What did you mean by that lyrics of song'

Unfortunately we reached the venue and i smirked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out"
She groaned snd I unlocked the gates and both of us got out.
The flashing lights of camera striked  me and instantly my body moved towards her to protect her from all the prying eyes.
"Yuvraaj,Rajkumari! Here please just one question" She nodded and i sighed and both of us stopped at entrance.
"Yuvraaj is it true that you are having rajtilak in ten days"

"Yes"

"Are you and Rajkumari happy? When can we expect little Rajvansh" The question made my blood boil and she understood me.
"We are perfectly happy with our marriage and please don't ask us anything about our personal life" She spoke and held my hand.
Getting a little squeeze from her , i turned to look at her and she gave me her heartwarming smile which made my anger go away.
The question still lingered on my thoughts.

"So what's the event about?"

"Mr Daas has established a firm for her daughter, Mr Daas and Rajvansh's have been good friends"
Can't say about the daughter though!

"Oh! That's so amazing" I nodded and held her closely and whispered.
"Don't leave my side . Not even for a minute" She gulped and nodded.
The party was boosting with chatter and light music was on.
"Ahh Yuvraaj and Yuvraani . What a great day! Finally you came. We were waiting for you" Mr Daas came in my view and I nodded.
"Mr Daas"

"Yuvraaj, yuvraani. We haven't met before right? Let me introduce myself. I am Dikhpaal daas and here is my wife Vanya Daas" The elder lady is nice in nature. She is good woman and supportive to her family.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Daas, nice to meet you" She lightly spoke and my fingers started moving up and down her bare waist.
We talked for few minutes and a sudden annoyance crept over me from the person coming over here.
"Hello Rajkumar" Angela spoke and i could feel Ruhanika being a little tensed.
Mrs Daas took her somewhere and now i was left alone with the she devil.
"Angela" I bitterly spoke and she smirked.

"So marriage huh! Really thought that you an I have something you know" This girl's nerve.
She is just the opposite of her name.
"If you will excuse me" I murmured and left her alone.

On the way towards my girl I was stopped by some other associates and having a good half an hour separation from her , i finally found my little rabbit and walking towards her, my hands instantly went towards her waist.

I could notice Ruhanika talking to some ladies and frankly she looked happy.
"Have a seat Yuvraaj" Mr Daas spoke and i sat beside her.
My hand on her knees and her soft hands were on my hand.
The waiters started serving the food and everyone started eating while chatting.

Neil, Son of Mr Sharma was a cocky bastard who thought world revolves around him.
"Pretty Rajkumari, yuvraaj"
Breathe in. Breathe out.
Ruhanika was smart enough to not say anything cause she knew I hate cocky people to no extend.

She gave him a small smile and squeezed my hands a little. That as*holes nerve to sit down with us was by far one of the bravest thing.
"So I guess Yuvraaj  have not told you about me?"

She shook her head and continued eating in the tense atmosphere, Mr Daas got my sign and tried to engage Neil in a conversation but that bastard is so keenly interested in my Ruhanika.
He talked with Ruhanika but she would just gave him short answers.
But his next step was making jokes to her which made her laugh and a sudden twitch felt inside of my heart.

" It is so good and amazing right"
She laughed and i balled my fist and looked over at him to see him having an victorious look.
"Now lets have our beautiful couples as guest have dance" Mrs Daas said and cloud erupted with applause and one by one almost everyone started going towards stage .

"Will this beautiful Yuvraani honour me with a dance?" Neil said and I couldn't tolerate it anymore so i left the table to go and puff out some smoke or to drink some toxicating alcohol.

"The strongest" I spoke and took the cigarette from tray and lighted it up.
The song changed into 'Dekha Hazaro Dafaa from Rustom' and our eyes met.
The way her body was dancing with Neil made me want to crush his head and feed it to my tigers Shera and Virat.

"She looks happy without you"

"Oh for fck's sake Angela! What do you want" I groaned and looked at her makeup filled plastic face.
She twirled her hair and got a little close to my liking.
"Oh yuvraaj, don't you miss me" She seductively murmured and tried to touch me but i kept the glass with force on table and tapped the cigarette on ashtray.

"If you will excuse me" I spoke up and walked towards my Ruhanika.

"I will now have my wife back" Darkly speaking, Neil gave a tight lipped smile and she came into my arms.
She lightly laughed And laid her head on my shoulder.

"Jealous much huh yuvraaj" She murmured and looked up at me with those big beautiful brown eyes of her.
Scoffing at her, the thought came across my mind.
Jealous? Me? My fckn gun!

Looking at the angel in front of me , Ruhanika's eyes met Angela and she murmured something but i didn't caught her words.
"Who is she?"

"Mr and Mrs Daughter"

"Oh ! Then we should congratulate her"
Groaning, i twirled her around and held her closely to my heart and as the song ended the crowd bursted into applause and taking her hand in my hand , I further said.
"Believe me, she is not deserving. Lets just say she can be very clingy"

Now it was her turn to scoff.
"That i saw very well with my own eyes, few minutes ago" Smirking , i held her waist and both of us sat on the chair.
"Jealous are we now huh wifey"

"Can say the same about you too"
Fair enough.

~~~

The jealous couple😫😏

Sorry for the late update, Football tournament really got me occupied.
Ps-I injured one of the finger in my leg , but still I wont stop playing 🔪🔫💫

Hope you guys are loving the story?

Please do vote and please please comment 🥺🥺

Do Follow me on Instagram (writerhoneybee) for the update regarding the story and content related to story❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
685K 39.7K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...