Multi-fandom Oneshots

By cwazyfwoggie

Various oneshots of miscellaneous characters including smut, fluff, and angst. Includes your favorite charact... More

Coffee Shop Collision
Red Ninja Fucking Owns Weird Little Purple Dude in Cat Fight
Alvin The Fucking Traitor
Fishing Has Never Been So Sexy (smut)
Zen Mystic Messenger Bitchification Ritual (smut)
What's Better Than Shopping For Ladies Shoes? (smut)
Waifu War
Ian's Incredible Thirst
Edgelords Get Married
Fire Ninja and Boner Man
The Mr and the MRs
Lost in the Woods (smut)
Donut Drifter Gets the Block Cock (smut)
Herobrine's Slippery Adventure (smut)
Minions Really Like Banana ;) (smut)
Rodrick Wants the Raw-Dick (smut)
why gov (smut)
Kanato is Relatable??
The Sakamaki Family Goes On A Field Trip
Fighting Crime and a Conscience
MLM Magician????
Red and Blue Make Purple
A Love Lost in Time
I Hate French People
The Zumbo Test
Infinty Zumbo
What if we Kissed (and we both went to Hollywood Arts)
A Slender Man's Touch
Cat and Mouse (mice like cheese this is relevant)
Love Simon
pg-13... or is it?
We're both creeps we're both weirdos
We are Not Moving Right Along, the Car Broke Down :/
What Really Happens When the Pie Contes is Over
Sonic's Problem
A Slice of Love
Tragedy at Hogwarts
I Love Donut(hole)
Frosted Dreams

Now You're Just Somebody That I Used to Morb

3 0 0
By cwazyfwoggie

"The unsub was spotted in a boat. He had long black hair, weird fucked up face, said, 'It's Morbin' time!" Hotch explained to the BAU."Wait, fucked up face how?" Spencer asked.Suddenly, the wall burst through. "Did somebody call for... MORBIUS?"The BAU all looked at the man who just broke into the FBI."Holy shit, Michael Morbius?!" Spencer exclaimed. They went to university together, they were both getting several doctorates. "That's our unsub?"
"REID, MOVE!" Hotch yelled as Morbius lunged at Spencer. Luckily, Spencer got out of the way before Morbius could get to him. "Hey man what the hell! we went to school together- we were friends, remember?!" Spencer exclaimed. "You really thought we were friends?"
"Yes! Of course I did! I even loved you..." Spencer only whispered the last bit, but Morbius had super bat hearing, so of course he heard it."You... What?" Morbius echoed back in a confused yet hopeful tone."For a genius, you can be pretty dense sometimes, I'm surprised you didn't notice." The agent laughed back bitterly.Hotch cleared his throat angerly, somewhat annoyed that someone else's love life is going better than his own. He'll have to speak to his agent about this later. "Well, I'm afraid I can't stop now, even for you Reid. I'm this close to the cure." He stated."I'm afraid we can't let you do that Michael." Said Rossi. "Light 'em up boys."The team pulled out their weapons and fired on Morbius, killing him instantly,"NOOOOO!!!" Cried Reid, running over and crying into his limp body. He sobbed there all night until JJ came to comfort him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 249 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
102K 1.9K 26
Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have any you especially want: Comment! I hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you FEELSS I will update soon! WAR...
961K 12.5K 101
❝ π™π™€π™’π™š π™˜π™–π™£ π™—π™š 𝙖 π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£. ❞ ➼ 𝘀𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦π˜₯.
22.6K 385 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...