Call Me Dirty Minded

Por RebelleMysteries

Highest Rank #5 in Humour - Skye Einstein isn't your particular girl, even if she's the great grandchild of A... Mais

All Rights Reserved
1. Amazeberries
2. What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)
3. Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?
4. Hit My Humerous
5. Ass Fetish
6. Paint Me Wet
7. Drool Over the Artist
8. Call My Family Eccentric
9. Ms. Coffee & Mr Delicious Italian Teacher
10. Perks of Showering Naked
11. Suffocate in Squeezes
12. Le Butt Clutcher
13. Wet White T'shirts
14. Dirty Brownies
15. Surprises
16. Erotic Morning Voices
17. She's Excited He's Not
18. Girls Know How to Control the Balls
19. Boys in Lingerie
20. The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped
21. My Anaconda Don't!
22. The Definition of a Real Man
23. Naughty Boys Always Have to Pay
24. Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!
25. The Smart, Strong, Horny, Naughty, Dirty-Minded and the Sexy
26. Sleeping Doritos
27. Beauty or the Beast
28. The Heart of Life
29. That is Zit!
30. The Fallen Angel
31. Kiss Me Slowly
32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess
33. You Chose the Right One
34. Cookie Thief
36. Dying a Virgin
37. F*ckbewb
38. C'est La Vie
39. Wicked Wolf and Little Red
40. Skye's Delicious Addiction
41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses
42. Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies
43. Moans of Ecstasy
44. Hitting Hard Balls
45. Purchasing Diks & Dikheads
46. Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls
47. Shrek is Loved in Cumberland
48. Wet Dreams
49. Goldilocks
50. Slipped Inside
51. Hits Runs & Regrets
52. Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin
53. Dustin's Bulge
54. The Absent Truth
55. Dr Penny Trait
56. Buttered Her Muffin
57. Tattooed Heads
58. Twiddling Lips
59. Jiggling and Giggling
60. Oral Presentation
61. Period.
62. Fuzzy Holes
63. Jace Daddy
64. How to Cure a Hang Over

35. Borrowed Undies & A Road Trip

8.6K 430 116
Por RebelleMysteries

Chapter 35

Borrowed Undies & A Road Trip

Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday morning, completely bored out of my mind. No Jace.

Great, how must I spend this amazeberries day?

Sleep.

I whimpered as I rolled around my dolphin bed sheets, trying to find a comfortable spot to bed in. The slight light perching out through my blinds was a pain in the ass.

Ass...

Jace.

No, no, just sleep Skye. Eternal sleep. I face plant against my pillow with the slight coolness comforting my face and then smelt the slight aroma of Nerds.

Nerds...

Jace.

No, no, just listen to music Skye and sleep. I tuck in my ear phones and play shuffle on my phone, out of surprise 'I'm too Sexy for my Shirt' played.

I'm too Sexy for my Shirt...

Jace.

No, no, Skye no phone, no sniffing, no thoughts, just sleep. I sigh to myself stuffing a pillow between my legs to rest on, while my head was still face planted on the other pillow. Cosying up to my sweet slumber I began sniffing Jace's remained fragrance on my bed, looking like a dog.

I sniffed hard cuddling the sheets tight. I smiled to myself as I once again dozed off to his scent.

"WAKE UP HOE!"

"Shh Brooklyn, God!"

"I don't give a fuck about you! Because I'm 17 Bitch, let me get my babe up!"

"Guys shut the banana up!"

"Stop telling me what to do Arthur! Suck my tits!"

"See! She's annoying huh?"

"Yeah man..."

"Awh Arthur and Sammy want my babies!"

"Does she have to come on the trip?"

"Sadly..."

"Chandler get out of Skye's draws!"

"I'm looking for wigs Jayden! Leave me alone!"

Mostly asleep I hear the sounds by the Super Idiots Force Five.

"Rascal, wake up!" I hear Sammy's voice near my ear, which then greeted me with fingers poking me.

"Hoeness! Wake up, come on my slut chick!"

I mentally sighed enjoying my inner peace of sleep.

"SKYE!" And just like that I heard the harmony of 5 voices in one screaming.

"Let me sleep you fools!" I grumble, pouting while I peek an eye out.

"No little one, we're going on a road trip" Sammy grins sitting beside me.

"Sounds exhausting" I mumble shutting them out again and closing my eyes.

"We have activities on the way Skye... this is for you" Arthur says while beginning to pack my clothes with Brooklyn.

"Grr, but sleep is better."

"True but you hardly go out anymore and we miss you and this little one is for you..." Sammy replies poking me again to get up.

"Hmm let me think about it" I drag on. "Heh, no"

I hear their sighs surround me that for a second, there was so much breath in this room that the oxygen will disappear and I'll choke to sleep.

Sounds nice.

Then the fumbling of long 50 fingers started poking me around my whole body, making me lose my slumber and reflex sitting up and laughing.

"STAHP! P-PLEASE"

"Nu Uh Girly, we need you up and packed!" Brooklyn grins, pinching my sides. I whimper holding my stomach, in attempt to block out their pokes.

"Okay okay! I will okay! I will go! I will go!"

"Good little one" Jayden smirks, flicking his chin and winking. Everyone got up and nodded in accomplishment of my rising. Felt a little like Jesus here. I threw my feet off my dolphin bed and tried to focus my vision; I stared down my blue painted toes and began dangling them.

"Skye, you gonna pack or..." Sammy questions sitting beside me and raising his fleek brow.

"Okay okay, you guys pack, I shower" I yawn pulling my lazy body off and dragging myself to the bathroom. Once inside, I locked the door and stared at my features in the mirror. Pulling down each of my cheeks, I sighed in relief noticing that deathly pimple was gone. Running my hand down my face I groan, slipping off my clothes and heading into the shower.

I stared down the tiled floor as the water consumed me, wrapping my body in its wetness. I snicker to myself. "Heh I'm wet."

"Yo! SKYE WHAT KIND OF UNDIES DO YOU WANT ME TO PACK!? IS IT OKAY IF I BORROW A FEW?" Chandler's voice called out, which then became a groan from which I assume was a hit.

"DUDE I WAS JUST ASKING!" Chandler grumbles.

"Really? Borrow some? stupid!" Sammy shouted back, just before my ears got filled with water and became blocked. I shut my eyes looking up at the shower head with the many droplets dwindling down.

Jace...

A knock on the door prevented me to get lost in Jace thoughts, thankfully.

"Hey babe, I'm slipping in your clothes, shoes and jacket is out here. We finished packing and don't yah worry lovely, I went through your panties and bras and chose only the best! Chandler got kicked to the kitchen to pack some stuff with Ryan" Brooklyn's high sweet voice mumbled through.

"Did you choose my comfortable undies and sport bras?" I called out, running my fingers through my hair and washing out the soap.

"GOTCHA BABE! But I did get one special set of lace panties and bra, the one I got you! It's still in its bag, haven't you worn it yet? Silly. Don't worry though, it's packed and ready! Just trust me, you'll need it for one of the coming nights" She chirped, heading back in the room before I could respond.

I stared at my reflection, warm maroon chino pants, black uggs, a snowflake black sweater over a long sleeve and my hair platted in two French braids. I took in a breath, looked in the mirror and smiled. A smile that I faked, a smile that wasn't genuine, a smile that was plastered because I miss him...

I shook my head and opened the door, walking in and seeing only Brooklyn waiting with my jacket in her hand.

"Finally! Let's go! Everyone else is in the van, your bags is already in so let's go Bambi!" Brooklyn grins, pulling the maroon wooly coat over me and grabbing my hand. We scramble down the stairs and pass the kitchen where I find my mum and dad cooking breakfast, dancing with each other.

"Bye babygirl!" My mum smiles, walking up to me and hugging me tight.

"You know about this trip?"

"It's been planned for a while, but shh I mustn't say. Here for the road" Mum passed me a huge tin box of freshly baked cookies making me shed a tear.

"Enjoy yourself kiddo, and remember... keep the road pumpin, get the people jumpin and sing Mariah Carey!" My dad chuckles giving me a bear hug. "For real, put your stereo up, keep on grooving"

"Haha, will do dad" I grinned, pulling them both together and them hugging tight. "I'll miss you two so much, I love you"

"You too babygirl" Mum whispered, rubbing my back and letting me go.

I held the tin of cookies close to me and waved behind, walking out the front door. But once turned I stared in awe at the light blue beach van parked in front. Sammy grinned playfully in the driver's seat, Chandler behind with his head out the window and tongue out looking like a bulldog, Arthur fixing the last of the bags and Jayden screaming out, "DID YOUR MUM BAKE BROWNIES?"

I smiled at the scene,"Nope, but cookies-"

"HOLY SHIT, SKYE SIT WITH ME!" Chandler calls out, shuffling aside and opening the door with welcoming arms.

I snorted climbing in, "In your dreams Dorito boy," I wink, putting a new freshly baked cookie in my mouth, nomming.

Behind me seated Brooklyn and Arthur, sadly beside me seated Chandler, and in front was Sammy and Jayden. Who's missing? Jace

"Woah guys wait up!" Ryan calls out running over. I open the door watching Ryan hold a bag, and a big plastered grin on his face. "You coming too?" I raise a brow, although it would be weird if he didn't come.

"Nah, just wishing you a good trip and to give my sis a hug" Ryan smiles, climbing in the van and hugging me.

"Woah! What the hell bro, what's with the kindness and improvement in hygiene? Is it Alexis? Because if so, that girl is your goddess, I must thank her for making a gorilla into chewbucca. The improvement is great" I snorted, patting his back.

"Ha Ha, funny cookie freak, but really. Keep safe and chin up! Surprises lie on the way" Ryan winked, I gagged in return and laughed shoving him out.

"Tell your beautiful girlfriend I say Hi! And treat her well Slug Boy, I have these guys to kick your ass if you do something wrong" I nod, with everyone in the van replying, yes.

"Ouch! Mwah? To me? Your beloved overly good looking brother?" Ryan gazes in shock, placing his hand on his heart leaning back a little.

"Yes! Now shu, don't keep her waiting!" I chortle chucking him a cookie. "Only because I love yo- Alexis! Ciao!" I laugh shutting the door, watching Ryan laugh too and eat the cookie. I turn myself in front and buckle in my belt.

"So where we heading?" I smile widely, tapping my feet together in excitement.

Jayden turns on the radio with one of my favourite songs immediately starting, Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry. "Now that Skye... is something you're just going to have to find out" Jay smiles turning the volume louder.

I grin in excitement singing along to the tune, to which... everyone ended up singing to, by my begging of course. Then we stopped by a penthouse building.

"Why are we here?" I question, turning my head to the window, and that's when I saw...

Dustin.

~~~~~~~~~

Love you All! Thankyou for the new reads, I'm extremely grateful and a huge congratulations to camerybear for finishing her Shit! I'm Sorry! Book, let's all just cheer x 1000. Extremely proud of her!

Comment ~ Vote ~ Fantasise

- Mysteries

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

195K 5.7K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
6.3K 159 185
A year, documented, of a young, confused teen girl's life as she struggles and experiments with the modern world of sex, drugs, and the opposite gend...
264K 17K 47
HIGHEST RANK #27 IN HUMOR *** Life is full of lessons that we need to remember, for Mackenzie (also known as Mace or that girl that always falls ove...
2.1M 53.7K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...