One Shots (Severus Snape, Luc...

By Yan_Senna

*This is a one shot collection of Harry Potter, Winx Club, The Walking Dead and Avatar: The Last Airbender.* ... More

Introduction
Flirtation and Jealousy (SS, LM, NM)
Love in a Chaotic World (Valtor)
Always Alone (SS x student! reader)
Mysterious Husband (SS)
Your Cousin Never Forgot you (SS) *Crossover between HP & ATLA*
Stuck under the Mistletoe (SS)
Stuck under the Mistletoe Pt. 2 (SS)
Shooting Star (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Shooting Star Pt. 2 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Falling in Love in the Past (LM)
I'm Never Enough (LM & daughter! reader)
I'm Never Enough Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
Never Without You (Valtor)
Only Mine (LM)
Best Babysitter (SS & Godson! DM)
Shooting Star Pt. 3 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
You Lost Your Chance (LM, SS)
Regret (SS)
Never Without You Pt. 2 (V/B)
Insecure Love (SS)
Shooting Star Pt. 4 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
More Than Colleagues (SS)
New Story: Capture Bonding!
Do You Really Love Him? (SS, LM, HP)
The Nargles Can't Take Away My Love for You (SS x LL x LM)
At Least He's Happy (SS)
Let Me Take Care of You (SS)
Who Will She Choose? (SS, LM)
If Only He Listened (LM & daughter! reader)
Summer Love (SS)
Professor Sevy (SS)
I Think I Love You (Valtor)
The Demon Hunter (Valtor)
Unplanned Day Off (LM)
Catwalk (LM)
May You Return Safely (LM)
New to the Country (SS)
Darkness Never Wins (Palladium, Valtor)
Switched Bodies (SS)
The Arranged Marriage (SS)
The Goldfish (SS)
Revenge on Heaven (Valtor)
Emo Girl (SS x student! reader)
Their Soulmate (SS, LM)
I'm Here Beside You (SS)
Two Chaotic Cousins (SS & Godson! DM & LL)
The Dark Lord's Cousin (SS)
Arousal Potion (LM)*
I'm Never Enough Pt. 3 (LM & daughter! reader)
New to the Country Pt. 2 (SS)
The Arranged Marriage Pt. 2 (SS)
Redemption (LM)
Reborn as an Archangel (Valtor)
New Story: Lonely Man!
Singing to Him (SS)
The Full Moon (werewolf! SS)
Secret Sub (LM)*
Their Soulmate Pt. 2 (SS, LM)
Best Christmas Ever (SS)
Mysterious Gifts (Helia)
Dessert (SS)*
Love at First Tea (Zuko)
The Dance (SS)
If Only He Listened Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
His First Time (young! SS)*
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 2 (SS)
Alfea's Secret (Valtor)
His Bully's Sister (young! SS)
Meet Your Fiancée (Zuko)
Freeing the Enemy (Valtor)
I Used to Love You (SS)
Detention (SS x student! reader)
Cat as Company (SS x Animagus! reader)
A Wizard and His Snake (SS & Missy Hissy🐍)
Dream or Fate? (SS)
The New Volunteer (SS)
Losing Her Innocence* (SS x virgin! reader x LM x NM)
No Longer Friends (SS)
The Cursed Manor (SS x reader x LM)
Loving a Demon (Valtor)
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 3 (SS)
Comforting Him (LM)
Forbidden Love (SS)
A Song for You (SS)
Handcuffed (Valtor)*

I Love Him, Not You Two! (SS, Helia, Valtor)

1.5K 21 17
By Yan_Senna

Introduction:
Y/N is together with Severus Snape, a wizard from another dimension. However, two other guys have fallen for her as well - Helia and Valtor.

This is a request from misskitty1912-blog on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

This is a crossover between Winx Club and Harry Potter.

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 7/4/2022 ———————————————

Author's note:
This was really fun writing! It reminds me of when I was writing book 2 of The Keeper of the Diamond which I really miss.
———————————————

Word count: 1.5k
TW: Jealousy and weapons

Today is the day. Today the Winx Club and the Specialists will defeat Valtor and the Trix once and for all - they have to. The four of them have caused too much chaos to the Magical Dimension. It has to end today.

Bloom's chubby oldest sister, Y/N, looks at her boyfriend as they wait for the boys to show up with their airship. She smiles to herself while admiring him - Severus Snape.

The way they met is a rather strange story.

Around a year ago or so, the Winx had to stop the Trix from causing chaos - just like they usually do. However, when they got there to beat them, they had no idea the three of them were in possession of a new spell that would turn all light creatures into stone.

Except that the spell backfired - instead of turning everyone into stone, a man appeared out of the blue. It was a wizard from another dimension, a dimension they had never heard about.

Well, being raised on Earth, Bloom had heard of him. Her sister, who escaped Domino in time after helping their late sister Daphne bring Bloom somewhere safe, had never heard of him.

Nonetheless, she fell in love with the snarky and sarcastic wizard. He eventually fell for her, too.

They never found out how he could return to his own world, so here he still is a year later. And she has Icy, Darcy and Stormy to thank that for. Life is indeed strange.

After a while, Severus raises an eyebrow in amusement. "What is it?" he asks, wondering what she's thinking about while looking at him like that.

Chuckling, she grabs his hand. "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about how you showed up in our world. The Trix did do one good thing in their life" she teases.

Huffing playfully, he kisses her hand that's still around his.

"Hey, love birds! They are here!" Musa calls, referring to the Specialists.

The couple nod as they approach the others. They greet each of the boys - well, Y/N does. Severus merely mutters "Hello" to all of them, not wanting to speak to them more than necessary.

He doesn't particularly like any of them. If he wasn't together with Y/N, he wouldn't even be here right now - he would be somewhere else, alone while sulking. Probably wondering what trouble the Boy Who Lived is in right now.

When Helia greets Bloom's sister, he shyly waves to her. "Hi, Y/N" he greets as he smiles.

"Hello, Helia. Are you ready to beat Valtor and the Trix?" Y/N asks.

He nods. "Yeah, yeah, I am..." he says, trailing off.

She chuckles to herself. She has noticed that the poor boy always seems nervous around her. She wonders why.

"Hey, guys! We should go now!" Timmy states as he gestures for them to enter the airship. Everyone does so as the ship takes off.

While they are flying to their destination, Y/N looks at her little sister.

"Hey, Bloom. I've been thinking about something. How come Helia is always so nervous around me?" she questions, wondering if she has any idea.

As Bloom is about to open her mouth, Stella beats her to it.

"Oh, Brandon has told me he has a crush on you. I personally think he and Flora would be a better couple. That mysterious wizard is more your style" she states as she fixes her hair.

Bloom glares at her. "Stella!" she scolds her.

The Fairy of the Shining Sun shrugs. "What? It's true. Come on, Bloom. I know you think the same as I do" she reminds her as she conjures a mirror.

Sighing, Bloom looks at her sister. "Okay, yeah, I do think the same as her. It's just that... I feel bad for Helia, you know? The guy really likes you. Sky and the others think you should dump Mr. Snape" she explains.

She calls her sister's boyfriend by his last name as he doesn't allow anyone to call him Severus. Everyone except for the woman he loves, of course.

Y/N shakes her head in amusement. "So he likes me, huh? Well, I definitely agree with you and Stella. I think he and Flora would be a lovely couple. She does like him, doesn't she? Besides, Severus is in fact more my type" she says, giggling.

The airship lands as they have reached their destination.

"Come on, let's beat those witches and show Valtor what we are made of!" Tecna declares as she transforms and flies out of the ship.

The other girls do the same and follow her. The Specialists grab their weapons and run after them.

"Wait for us, girls!" Nabu calls.

Riven huffs. "They never wait for us, typically them" he complains.

As it's just the two of them left, Y/N smiles at her boyfriend. "Ready?" she questions.

"Ready" Severus mutters.

The two of them fly towards the others. It's a skill the black-haired man was taught as he was in a group of dark wizards. He doesn't like to talk about it, but he has told Y/N everything.

She doesn't judge him at all - after all, she knows that he was a spy for the light side. She knows that he's a good man.

When they catch up to them, they all look around. Weird, isn't this where they were supposed to be?

"Is this the right place?" Flora questions, looking unsure.

As Layla is about to answer, they hear an evil laugh.

"Is this the right place?" a voice mocks. It's Stormy.

"How adorable, they brought their boyfriends with them" Darcy says, mocking them as well.

"Ugh, and they brought Bloom's sister and that stupid wizard we accidentally brought to the Magical Dimension. I guess they couldn't go without a babysitter" Icy taunts, laughing. The other witches join her.

The Specialists are ready with their weapons as they hear footsteps behind them.

"Tsk, tsk. Fourteen against four. That's hardly fair" the newcomer says in a taunting tone. It's the guy who has caused all the trouble - it's Valtor.

"Valtor! You'll pay for everything you have done!" Layla exclaims as she fires a few plasma balls towards him.

He merely dodges without any effort whatsoever.

"Oh, I'm so scared. The Winx are here to destroy me. Whatever shall I do?" he sarcastically says, chuckling.

As he looks at Bloom's sister, his expression immediately changes. Y/N is a bit confused. He almost looks... jealous?

"So you brought the mysterious wizard I see" he says, looking between the couple.

Severus steps in front of Y/N, protecting her. However, so does Helia.

That amuses the dark wizard. "How cute, it seems as if you have another admirer, my dear" he drawls.

Helia balls his hands into fists. "Leave her alone!" he exclaims.

At that, Valtor laughs. So do the Trix.

Bloom loudly sighs. "Okay, are we here to fight or what?" she asks, having enough of this.

Stella snorts. "Obviously, Bloom - they are here to fight for your sister's attention. If you ask me, they can't be compared to Snape - they might as well give up. She should just kiss him so they get it" she states, looking at her fingernails.

Sky huffs. "What, seriously? She should kiss Helia instead!" he exclaims.

"Yeah!" Brandon agrees.

The rest of the Specialists nod as Helia blushes. Meanwhile, Flora looks down at the floor.

Stormy shrugs. "You clearly have no taste. She should kiss Valtor" she says.

Icy raises an eyebrow at her. "Do you really want to share Valtor with a fairy, my dear sister?" she mocks.

At that, Stormy widens her eyes. "What? No! That would be disgusting" she says as she makes a gagging sound.

Valtor rolls his eyes. He has noticed the way the Trix look at him - it merely amuses him. He's just using them to get what he wants.

And he would definitely want Bloom's sister - he just needs to get rid of that wizard first. And that dark-haired Specialist as well, apparently.

Sighing in frustration, Y/N steps forward between Valtor and Helia.

"I guess I need to spell it out for you - I love him," she says as she points to Severus.

"Not you two!" she states, crossing her arms.

Valtor and Helia look at the mysterious wizard, feeling jealous. They have fallen for the fairy with the ice power - why doesn't she love them back? What does that wizard have that they don't?

As she kisses Severus' cheek, the Special and the dark wizard sigh in defeat. She really loves him and not them.

Perhaps Helia should give Flora a chance, she is a really nice girl after all.

And perhaps Valtor shouldn't waste his time on finding love - a dark wizard doesn't need that. A dark wizard needs spells, a lot of spells. A lot of spells to destroy the silly Winx fairies once and for all.

So he does that - he flees the scene. So do the Trix. They will need to get him even more spells so they can finally take over Magix.

The others go back to Alfea. Helia decides to give Flora a chance and asks her out. Blushing, she immediately says yes. He doesn't regret that decision - quite the opposite, in fact.

As for Y/N and Severus, their love for each other has only grown after today. They will definitely never leave each other's side, even if Severus somehow gets the opportunity to return to the Wizarding World.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "Summer Love" (SS) will be published on 7/7/2022 at 4 PM, CEST!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 31
Y/N is a big Harry Potter fan. However, her friends, Laura and Vera, are not. But that's okay. She often daydreams about living in the Wizarding Worl...
155 0 33
This is a collection of Harry Potter One-shot Fanfics. I have used ChatGPT as a creative assistant in my efforts to learn more about the capabilities...
33.3K 525 11
This will be a collection of Harry Potter oneshots with characters such as Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and ot...
675K 25.3K 129
"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female lov...