Make It Worth It (ITIB Book 3...

By xxJulyLoveAllen

Mafia Princess Sapphire Davidson has been on the run from her father since the death of her mother. She decid... More

AN/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

33

700 45 6
By xxJulyLoveAllen

Sapphire

We got on the plane and he was looking around in awe.

"We're gonna get you a shower okay?"

"Um, can I have warm water?" He looked down

I went over to him bending down "Of course you can?" I stood up offering my hand "Come on"

After I got him all cleaned up, which was a bit of a hassle. He was standoffish at first which was understanding. He had so many bruises on his body I couldn't even look at him. I went into our room and went into the closet grabbing him one of Raphael's shirts and my leggings.

Sorry, we don't have boy clothes just laying around.

He was asleep on my lap and started sweating really bad. I pulled some of his hair out of his face and he was mumbling incoherent words.

"Hey" I started to rub his back to wake him up. He popped up looking around. I grabbed his cheeks "It's okay. You're not there anymore"

He nodded his head taking a deep breath "I'm sorry"

"It's nothing to be sorry about" I rubbed his back then pressed the button for the attendant and she came right out.

"Yes, Mrs.Guerrero?"

"Can we get him something to eat? Just anything"

"Yes ma'am"

A few minutes later she came with a tray of different foods. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out.

"I-I can have this?" He said looking back and forth between me and the food.

"Well not this" I took the eggs watermelon and cranberry juice "That's mine, but the rest is yours"

He jumped in my lap giving me a hug "You're the best!"

"I wouldn't say that," I said chuckling

"I would!" He said grabbing the food and stuffing his mouth.

What the hell did they do to him?

"Check him for chips. Just to be sure. Check him for everything. He has bruising on his stomach and rib area, some on his legs and groin area"

"Yes boss," The nurse said walking away

"Where did you find him?" Tyler asked me

"He was outside in the hallway. Asked me if I was going to kill him"

"What the fuck?"

"Can you do a facial recognition on him? The boy doesn't even know his name or exactly how old he is."

He texted Kellis "I need to send her a picture of him to get started"

I walked towards the door and gently knocked on it I came in and I saw the nurse wrapping his ribs up.

"Sapphire!" He smiled when he saw me. "Look!" He pointed to the ace bandage.

"Hey honeymoons" I don't know where the hell that came from.

Tyler looked at me "Honeymoons?"

"I don't fucking know it just popped up" I looked back at honeymoons "We're gonna take a picture of you okay?"

He started screaming and fighting the nurse screaming "No! Please Sapphire no!"

I walked over to him moving the nurse out the way and grabbing his hands "Hey, hey honeymoons look at me. Calm down. It's okay" I held his face gently "You're okay"

He looked up and I wiped the tears from his eyes "I'm sorry"

"It's okay, how about I take the picture with you?"

"Can-can I keep my clothes on"

My head dropped and my eyes started to get watery and I heard Tyler take a deep breath.

"Of course" I said wiping away the falling tears. "Of course you can"

"I'm sorry"

"Honeymoons you didn't do anything wrong." I pulled him in my lap "Just smile"

Tyler took the picture and rushed out.

"Did I make him mad?" He asked

"No, he's just a little upset about how we found you"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"Hey, Honeymoons. Stop apologizing. It's not your fault"

"I'm-" I raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled.

I started laughing, I was asking him if he knew how to count or his colors. Anything. The poor boy didn't know anything. He told me Leo kept him in a closet, and he only came out to 'take pictures' or 'other stuff'.

Tyler came to the door knocking on the window.

I looked down at him "Can you stay here with the nurse? I'll be right outside the door, just yell for me if you need me"

He looked at the nurse hesitatingly and nodded his head.

I walked out to Tyler and he ran his hands through his hair "He's Leo's little brother. He had the boy doing a bunch of kiddie porn"

"What?" My breath got caught in my throat "What-What else?"

"Leo killed his parents, that's how he took control. Nobody has seen his parents in years."

"What's his name?"

"He doesn't have one, his birthday is June 15th, He'll be 7"

That's my due date.

I took a deep breath. "Get him some clothes and turn our closet into his room. Just pull everything out. Send those fucking bodies to Nick. And bring him back to me"

"You're-"

"Go Tyler"

"Yes boss"

I pulled my phone out calling the rat "Burn that bitch to the ground. Kill everyone. I'll send some men over there, I want everything and everyone gone. BURN IT!"

"Yes boss"

I leaned my head against the wall and started crying.

How could they do that to a kid?

Evil fucks.

That's a lot coming from me

I walked to Raphael's room but hesitated.

I can't see him like that.

I won't see him like that.

I turned around and walked back to Honeymoon's room but the nurse pulled me away before I could go in.

"What the-"

"The boy has Gonorrhea," she said quickly "We need to treat him"

"Then fucking do it" She nodded her head and scrambled off "And bring him some food"

I walked into the room and he was just sitting on the bed swinging his legs.

He looked up and smiled at me "Sapphire you came back"

I walked over to him sitting next to him "Of course I did. So I found out your birthday"

"Really! What is it?"

"June 15th which isn't that far away, you'll be 7"

"That's so cool! Did you figure out my name?"

"Well I was thinking we could pick out a name for you"

"Ooo I know! Can I say it?"

"Of course"

"Well I used to sneak in the maid's rooms and they would watch this show. But these guys' names were Damon and Enzo. They were so cool"

I started chuckling.

Vampire Diaries.

"So do you wanna do Enzo Damon or Damon Enzo?"

"I get to have two names?" He said excitedly

"Yup. You sure do. Mine is Sapphire Reign and my last name is Guerrero"

"I like that" he smiled "Enzo Damon Guerrero, is it okay if I take one of your names?"

I hugged him tightly "Of course"

God, I was never letting this boy out of my sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.1K 31
All Rosa life her dad's abused her but what happens when Nathan Black takes her away to settle her dad's gambling debt? But finds something more on t...
585K 9.2K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...
4.9K 151 29
Alana Juarez's world turned upside down the moment she said 'I do' to the vows that tied her entire life to the Don himself. Thrown into a dangerous...
92.6K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...