Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... οΏ½... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 59

9.9K 530 113
By CammyLub

A fluffy chapter 💕

A/n pov:

Tae and kook were now unwrapping their wedding gifts, well mostly tae was doing it, and kook was lazily nuzzling his face in tae's neck and sniffing tae's sweet peachy scent and leaving butterfly kisses 5 seconds once. Koo's hands were still inside tae's shirt caressing, squeezing and touching him as he likes. Tae tries his best to ignore the naughty hands which were roaming his body but he couldn't as it was ticklish. It made him constantly giggle and nudge kook with his elbow to stop the tickling.

Tae: koo~ at least let me open one gift!!

Tae huffed with a pout when jungkook kept disturbing him. It has been 15 minutes since they sat to open the gifts but he still hasn't even opened one of them because of the flirty touches and kisses his hubby was giving him.

Jungkook: what am I even doing!? Is it so wrong to run my fingers like this on your baby tummy?

Jungkook huffed as he ran his rough hands over tae's tummy giving it a few soft rubs. Tae visibly shivered at that touch and leaned his head back on kook's shoulder with a shaky breath. Then jungkook placed a few wet kisses along tae's sharp Jawline where there were a few freshly made Hickeys.

Jungkook: Is it wrong to give a few innocent Peck on your hot Jawline!?

Jungkook asked giving a light squeeze to his tummy again, then his hands softly made their way from tae's cute tummy to his smooth thigh and squeezed it, earning a low whimper making the naughty raven smirk smugly.

Jungkook: Is it so wrong to feel your body with my hands huh? Can't a man just admire his wifey's beauty? How more cruel can World be?

Jungkook asked with a dramatic sigh making tae giggle.

Tae: Aish koo! Where the hell do you learn to tease so smoothly!? you amaze me a lot. I wonder were you really single with this flirty ass of yours?

Tae narrowed his eyes at kook and looked a little behind. Jungkook being jungkook decided to tease tae a little.

Jungkook: Hmm about that-

Jungkook started and fake gulped, tae immediately got up from his lap and sat next to him facing Jungkook with a frown.

Jungkook: Y-you won't get mad right?

Jungkook asked and enjoyed tae's puzzled expression.

Tae: I w-won't

Tae stuttered anxiously waiting for jungkook to say further.

Jungkook: I was in a R-relationship Taebaby,

Jungkook saw tae gulping harshly fisting the shirt he was wearing tightly.

Tae: I-it's normal to have past relationships koo, I don't mind it

Tae shrugged like he wasn't bothered about it a tiny bit. But he felt a pang in his chest when he heard jungkook had a past relationship. So he wasn't his first? He was not okay with the information even a bit, but he kept his cool and began to ask further.

Tae: what was their name? Why did you'll break apart? It's okay if you don't want to tell.

Tae said as he managed to muster a small smile.

Tae: w-why didn't you tell me before? Aren't y-you supposed to tell me these things? Do you still t-talk to them?

Tae kept inquiring with a cute pout not leaving his lips and jungkook can't help but wonder what was running through the blue head's mind.

Tae: have you k-kissed them as you kiss me? M-made lov-

Tae wasn't able to complete his sentence as jungkook grabbed his nape pulling him closer and capturing his rosy lips which started to wobble in sadness. Tae closed his eyes and clutched his husband's shirt tightly. His eyes began to tear up at the thought his husband touched someone else the way he touches him now. Kissed someone else the way he does to him now. Looked at someone's eyes with full of adoration and love. Be horny for someone else. This thought brought uneasiness to his chest and made it feel heavy. Jungkook broke the kiss when tae didn't return it. Then his eyes widened when he saw the tears in his love's eyes.

Jungkook: B-baby what happened? Is it because I told you I was in a relationship? Shit!! Oh my Baby love who else would love a stupid guy like me!? I didn't even have time for myself after taking the responsibility for my huge ass company!! Believe me, you are and will always be the only one that I ever touched, kissed and did adult stuffs with, no one else!! I promise!

Jungkook ranted nervously and hugged tae tightly, who began to push him away.

Tae: I hate you koo! Go a-away, I really thought you loved someone before me!! Do you know how s-scary it is? If you scare me like this again I'll shove a whole spatula down your throat you bunny-face human!!

Tae ranted angrily making jungkook chuckle nervously. Shove a whole spatula down my throat?

Jungkook: I won't tell stupid things ever again in my life!! I swear.

Jungkook exclaimed truthfully

Tae: you better don't! And now don't come near me! You made me cry so as a punishment stay 2 meters away from me for the whole day.

Tae huffed and moved back picking up a gift box.

Tae: hey Mister if you try to perform any tricks with me one day will become 1 week, mind it.

Tae said strictly when jungkook tried to inch closer. Jungkook immediately rolled back not wanting to die being touch deprived for a week. He can't even survive a day without touching his babies mama. If it lasts for a week he doesn't know what will happen to him.

Tae: good

Tae mumbled and gave a satisfied smile. Then he happily began to open the gifts without any distractions this time. Well, he had one big distraction sitting right next to him and staring at him with big doe eyes. Longing to touch him, he ignored it and went on with his gift unwrapping. When he opened the first gift he squealed in happiness.

Tae: koo look at this! It's from Jin hyung!! When we went shopping once, I saw this, but it was too expensive but hyung got this for me!

Tae happily rambled hugging his Gucci bag to his chest.

Jungkook: show me

Jungkook said crawling back to tae but stopped when he heard tae speak.

Tae: one week

Tae threatened making Jungkook pout and sit back in his place.

Jungkook: can't I take a look?

He asked still keeping an innocent look.

Tae: you can look from there. Here I think this is for you.

Tae said pushing a box near koo who took it and started unwrapping it. It was a pair of cold bust thunder sneakers which he always wanted to purchase. Those sneakers made him smile a big bunny smile.

Tae: oh~ that's so cool

Tae said and jungkook agreed with a big smile.

Tae: koo I think there's something there

Tae pointed at the small bag inside the package. And once jungkook took it out tae burst into laughter clutching his tummy. It was a freaking pair of iron man socks. Jungkook blushed in pure embarrassment. Jin hyung!!! Why now!? He cried internally.

Jungkook: this is cool too okay?

Jungkook tried to convince still pouting, making tae coo at his husband. He placed his Gucci bag down and crawled toward his husband placing himself on top of those thick thighs. Jungkook immediately held the blue head in his arms.

Tae: Awww my cute muscle bunny~ I'm not judging you, this will still look cool on you.

Tae said to his husband when he sensed that the bunny was very much embarrassed.

Jungkook: then why did you laugh? You see me as a kid, right?

Jungkook mumbled still pouting and looking down.

Tae: kids are innocent. Unlike you who made me lose my sanity last night. Is that innocent of you

Tae paused for a second

Tae: jungkookie hyung~

He whispered seducingly near jungkook's ear and got off his lap immediately, going back to his gifts. Jungkook froze for a second and then came back to reality.

Is that an open invitation!!? Is tae trying to lure me? Jungkook thought and looked at tae who was innocently opening another gift like he just didn't turn him on. Should I go nea- No no, if I do then he'll threaten me with the no-touching for a week thing. It's better to stay here. Jungkook decided and stayed in his place.

With that tae peacefully opened the other gifts that his family members gave. Everything was expensive Gucci stuffs, Like clothes, pretty accessories, dangling silver earrings, skin care kit and many more items. And for jungkook, it was clothes, expensive perfumes, shoes and other stuffs.

Tae: koo look at this!!

Tae called jungkook with a boxy smile.

Tae: This looks pretty right?

Tae asked with sparkling eyes pointing at the chain but jungkook was eyeing tae's pretty collar bones instead.

Jungkook: so pretty so so pretty.

Jungkook kept mumbling licking his lips, subconsciously. Those look so delicious, jungkook thought. When tae noticed that jungkook still didn't look away from his neck he frowned and That's when he noticed jungkook's gaze was not at the chain but his collarbone.

Tae: yah!! Bunny don't look!! They are already fully marked!

Tae huffed rolling his eyes.

Jungkook: b-but there's still some space left there babies mama! Look

Jungkook said pointing at the place which was still unmarked.

Tae: I'm fine with these

Tae sassed and went back to what he was doing. After opening some more gifts tae got very tired.

Tae: koo I think we'll open other gifts later. There are too many!! My pretty hands are aching hubby~ even my hips!

Tae whined sulking making jungkook chuckle.

Jungkook: can hubby massage and kiss those aches away? Hmm?

Jungkook asked with a smile and tae immediately nodded really wanting a good massage from his husband's strong hands.

Tae: please do

Tae mumbled holding his back. As tae was sitting for too long it started to hurt. Jungkook then got up and moved near tae and lifted him, placing him on the bed. He placed a long loving peck on tae's forehead. Then he instructed tae to lay on his tummy and then began to softly massage his hips.

Time skip~

The cute blue head fell asleep during the massage session koo gave him. So jungkook left tae to sleep and cleared all the gift wrappers from the floor. And then shifted all the unopened gifts to the guest room. As he was placing the last gift his eyes caught something.

Jungkook: doyoung? When did he leave this?

Jungkook mumbled confused, and the gift was not for tae but for him which confused him even more. He immediately unwrapped it and found a mini voice recorder along with a ton a lot of pictures. Particularly pictures of tae.

He kept the mini recorder back and went to get his laptop along with his earphones. He was very curious to see what was it. After getting everything he connected the recorder to his laptop and found audios. He immediately clicked on it.

Travel with me
D

on't you wanna get away

Don't you wanna run away
I can take you to anywhere
Ride with me anywhere
Four AM in the night
Sunrise is on the way
Just take a hold on me
Cause I'm ready

And the light will guide us to a million stars
My love, just hold my hand
In the end its you and I
And clouds that disappear
So hold on tight

And in the end I wanna show you what happiness
And show you all my colours to you
Just tell me you love me then I could give everything
And that will be the best part of me
Oh oh

Jungkook heard his love's healing voice which could melt anyone's heart in a second. But it ended so soon which made him whine. He didn't know tae can sing so well. Fuck that's so beautiful. Why didn't tae tell me?

Then there was another audio and he didn't wait to click it hoping it would be tae's voice. But to his surprise it was doyoung.

Doyoung: "the song you just heard.... It's tae's voice. He wrote it for the person who stole his heart. But he didn't have the guts to give it to that person so I just helped him to give it..... And jungkook don't tell him that you got it, he'll kill me if he finds out. He finds his voice embarrassing, so he isn't fond of this song. And You must be wondering how I got this, well even before I knew we were cousins I was his best friend from school days so I happened to record it. And those pictures are taken when he was in his teens. So this is my gift for you. Please forgive me for all the bad things I did to you. And I hope we can get along once I come back, hope you don't kick me. Huh and let me tell me this he's too whipped for you. Like really really whipped, And he hates all your high school fangirls. If you are in contact with any of them tell them to be careful, now that you are his husband he wouldn't like you talking to them, Bye"

And with the audio ended. He smiled warmly and picked a few pictures from the box.

Fuck look at that sleeping cutie!! Why the fuck didn't I notice you? I was such a fucking fool to not notice you, baby love.

Jungkook ranted to the picture hugging it to his chest.

Look at that big puppy eyes!! Who could resist those!? No one!!

Why is he pouting so much!? Those lips!! I would have given you the world if you asked me like this.

Jungkook chuckled at that adorable baby boy picture. This cuteness is so bad for my weak heart!!

Sigh! Why the fuck you look so adorable tae!? I love you so much! I should thank doyoung for giving me these pictures. These are so precious. And that song!! It's the most beautiful thing I have ever heard!! I can hear that voice till the end of my life, I swear!!

Jungkook thought sighing and then listened to the song over and over. The song made his heart warm and made him fall deeper for the pretty guy who sang it for him.

💕~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.5K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
280K 12K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
139K 3.7K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
49.8K 1.4K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...