Make It Worth It (ITIB Book 3...

بواسطة xxJulyLoveAllen

Mafia Princess Sapphire Davidson has been on the run from her father since the death of her mother. She decid... المزيد

AN/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

31

744 31 2
بواسطة xxJulyLoveAllen

Tyler

I heard another scream and jumped.

How does a man make those sounds?

How does a woman get a man to make those sounds?

"She's great," Yegor said smiling "That's true art. My girl. Make proud"

Starlight smiled at him and gave him a kiss. She went over to open the fridge and shook her head "Whys is this fridge empty?" She looked at me.

I scratched the back of my head "Usually Sapphire or Kellis does the shopping and with both of them pregnant and out of commission-"

"Just say you ain't went and got no food"

I heard the door shut and Sapphire came in smiling with droplets of blood over her. "Hello family," She said washing her hands. "I want that body dropped off at this address. In 3 days. Freeze it" She handed me a paper and waved me off.

I'm glad she's better.

Raphael would literally have my head and beat her ass if he was awake.

I got up and grabbed a few men and went down to the basement.

The guy had bloodied whips on his whole body and words carved in his chest

"Greetings from your seed. You're next"

His head was twisted like something off of Saw. His ankles and knees were broken, most likely from the hammer with the blood over there.

Her favorite.

The tips of his fingers were gone. Sapphire must've had a lot of pent-up frustration.

"Let's get this body out and in the freezer for the boss lady," I said to the other men.

"She doesn't scare you?" One of the men said

I shrugged my shoulders "Our relationship is different"

"She's crazy like boss, even more crazy"

I started chuckling "You haven't even seen them fight"

Sapphire

"He's working with Leo, apparently he has some fascination with me and wants my hand. Nick promised him. He thinks with Raphael down I'll be more vulnerable"

"Dumb. You like be strong men no puny like Leo" Yegor said

"Strong men like my step dad" I smiled

"Yes like, dad. No step"

"Like dad, no step," I said hugging him, I looked at my mom "I set the meeting for tomorrow with Leo. I plan on taking his inner circle out and a few extras. Raphael has a rat there. It'll put him in control"

"He no rat in my mafia?" Yegor said crossing his arms.

I poured another glass of cranberry juice "No we took him out once we found out you're married to my mom" I took a sip looking away from him.

"I would kill. But he make you smile. So I no kill" He straightened out his tie.

"Once I get on that plane with him. You guys leave and go to another safe house." I looked at Yegor "Do you mind talking with Piero on my behalf while I handle this Leo situation?"

"Of course Moy dragotsennyy ogonʹ" (My precious fire)

My mom looked at me "So have you-"

I cut my mom off "if you ask about the baby just don't."

"He'll be okay love," My mom said reassuringly

"I know he will. If he doesn't he'll have worst things to deal with than death. Me."

I was looking through my closet for an outfit for this meeting. I needed something sexy but professional. Something that would make Leo even dumber than he already was.

I looked at the time and I had 35 minutes left for the meeting.

I found a beautiful dress that Raphael bought me when we were in Russia. It was perfect.

I looked in the mirror and started laughing to myself. Raphael would buy me outfits like this and then turn around and tell me to take it off. Like he just wanted me to wear it in the house or something.

"Take it off," I said in a deep voice mocking him "You're not wearing that"

I laughed to myself and went to the bathroom and curled my hair and put on some Lipstick.

Now it's time to fake the shits.

I walked down to Raphael's office and sat in the chair.

Tyler sent me a message saying that Leo was here and I told him to send him up.

I had to play this smart if I wanted him dead by tonight.

Another body to send to my dear donor.

Leo walked in and sat across from me. "Mrs.Guerrero you look lovely"

I pulled myself closer to the desk and sat up a bit straighter making my dress go a bit down. "Thank you, call me Sapphire. Now let's talk about business"

"Yes, clearly this isn't my territory and I need permission to sell my girls"

"No," I said immediately

"No?" He said shocked,

I placed my hands on the desk and pushed myself back getting up and going towards the bar "We do not deal in trafficking, but I'm sure you know that" I handed him a glass of scotch. I dipped my finger in it and tasted it to show him I didn't poison it.

He took it quickly swallowing it.

I smiled at him "Thirsty?" I swayed my hips back to my mans seat. "I'll give you one passage through here but for ammo and drugs. No girls"

"I'll take that, I need it through here tomorrow"

"You can do it tonight otherwise you can't"

"There's no way I can get that much product done by tonight"

"Then you can leave"

I got up "Wait," I said back down looking at him, waiting for his counter offer "I can bring 40 of my men to help get the shipment ready. I'll even have my second in command there" He said to me.

"Okay, I'll make your deal better, I'll bring 20 men to help and I'll personally stay with your second in command"

"I like doing business with you"

"I can say the same"

"How is Raphael?"

"Better, I wish he could hurry up and heal. I hate being alone at night" I started playing with my necklace

"He'll get better" he grabbed my hand kissing it.

"How about I fly with you so I can get some sleep. You can even cuddle me. I just need a good hour or 2 of sleeping"

"Of course. Anything to help a lady in need"

"God you're such a gentleman," I said reaching over and grabbing his hand "Thank you for doing this Leo"

"It's no problem, I went through something similar, when my love died"

I grabbed his hand "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. What happen?"

"When my Raquel died, I went through a bad depression. They never found her killer" he said sadly

Did-Did this nigga think Raphael wouldn't tell me?

We got on the plane and Leo gave me a quick tour, it was so small compared to ours but who was I to judge. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom of the plane "I was promised cuddles"

I laid down on the bed and he laid next to me. I threw my leg over him and he started rubbing my leg.

This was horrible.

He didn't smell like my Raphael.

He wasn't warm like my Raphael.

His hands weren't like my Raphael's.

He wasn't Raphael.

I felt his breathing steadying and I knew he was asleep.

I would've killed him now but I decided against it.

He'll hate me for taking this kill from him, but this needs to be done.

He is going wake up soon. I know it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Wild بواسطة Melaine Earley

غموض / الإثارة

183 5 31
Sapphire Blake is a girl who has been given a bad hand that isn't for the weak, and it only gets worse. She is a single mother, having to deal with h...
2.9M 64.9K 20
short tempted, feisty, stubborn, sarcastic Spanish woman Rosa. Rosa is not like any other naive or innocent woman, her farther Antonio is in the mafi...
92.5K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
56K 1.1K 31
All Rosa life her dad's abused her but what happens when Nathan Black takes her away to settle her dad's gambling debt? But finds something more on t...