Make It Worth It (ITIB Book 3...

By xxJulyLoveAllen

Mafia Princess Sapphire Davidson has been on the run from her father since the death of her mother. She decid... More

AN/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

26

787 38 7
By xxJulyLoveAllen

Sapphire

I was in the bed playing temple run 2 on my tablet. It was almost 2 in the morning and Raphael still wasn't here.

I was all done up ready to give my mans some pussy but his ugly ass never came.

Ugh, who was I kidding, Raphael was the furthest thing from ugly.

I turned the tablet off and sat it on the nightstand. Huffing. I'm gonna kill him when he gets here.

Yegor's in trouble too.

My mom gave him a curfew of 11 and it was way past 11.

"Any man can bend for the right woman. Mafia man or not"

My mom's words played over in my head.

Yeah, Ima bend that fucker when I see him. Bend his fucking fingers back.

I got up and headed towards the bathroom when the bedroom door flew open.

Raphael's hair was disheveled and his suit was messed up.

He came over to me wrapping his hands around my waist. He had a faint smell of liquor on him.

"Is this for me?" He said trying to pull down my top.

I swatted his hand away "Where the hell have you been"

"I went out with Yegor"

"Go get in the shower you fucking stink"

"Yes Countess" he bowed

I rolled my eyes and got back in the bed.

He came out with his towel on and his hair damp and messy. He was leaning against the doorway licking his lips like the fucking creep he is.

"Look at this" he motioned to his body "It's all yours"

I rolled my eyes and turned over.

You are upset with him.

Don't let a thin-ass towel distract you from that.

I felt the bed dip and he started kissing my neck and I pulled the covers closer to me.

Focus Sapphire.

"I got something for you while I was out," He said getting out of the bed.

I didn't move and I felt a small box being thrown at my head. I turned and looked at him and he was putting on clothes chuckling.

I opened the box and looked at him and down at the box.

"What the fuck Raphael!"

"What is it the wrong size? Or the color? It's the closest thing to Sapphire I could find. I got another one for you just in case" He threw the other box at me but I caught it this time. "If you don't like it well I don't know what to tell you."

"Raphael," I said lowly

"Mhmm"

"What is it for?"

He came over and kissed my head "That marriage shit"

"So you aren't gonna ask me to marry you. You're just gonna throw a box at my head?" I said irritated and holding up the box.

"You want me to get down and say a bunch of lovey-dovey shit to you?"

"Yes, Yes I do" I crossed my arms

He got down on one knee and looked up at me grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"mi pequeña descarada If you don't put that fucking ring on your finger and say yes I'm gonna lock you up and torture you until you say yes" he smiled drunkenly at me

I guess that was sweet. In his own fucked up way.

"Whatever" I slipped the first ring on my ring finger "fuck face"

"I love you too," he said getting in the bed and cuddling up to me pulling me against him.

"So after you got the ring where'd you go?"

"Out with Yegor"

"Where?"

"To a bar Sapphire damn, I purpose to you, and this what I get?"

"Wwwhhhooo the fuck you think you talking to?"

"Whhhhhooo the fuck else is in the room?"

"Get yo ass beat"

"Whatever" He put his face in my neck

"It doesn't take the whole damn day to pick out a ring and go to a bar, you was with a bitch"

He lifted up and looked over at me crazy "You think I would cheat on you?"

"Well tell me where else you went then fuck face"

"I told you, Sapphire," he said pulling away from me and turning on the other side of the bed.

Okay, I'm hurt now.

Focus.

"You must wanna get smacked the fuck up huh? Just tell me where you went Raphael."

"I don't feel like tossing yo little ass a round right now"

I reach over and smacked him in the face "Quit fucking with me"

He sat up looking at me then smacked me, making my head hit the headboard "Sapphire I don't feel like dealing with your shit tonight"

"Then yo crazy ass should've left me alone!"

He got up walking to my side of the bed and I jumped up running to the side of the room.

"Sapphire come here"

"No you crazy fucker!"

"Bitch what are you?"

He got closer and my dumbass got cornered by the couch. He reached back, backhanding me making me fall into the couch.

I sat up and he pushed me off the couch and then started punching me in my face.

I kicked him in his dick and his face making him fall to the ground. I kicked him a couple more times.

I went over and kicked the draw in the nightstand making it break off.

I picked it up and he was started to get up. So I started hitting his ass with it.

He grabbed the piece out of my hand throwing it across the room. He grabbed my legs making me fall to the ground.

He grabbed my arms twisting them up with his hands.

"Calm down!" He yelled at me. I glared at him then bit his arm taking a chunk of flesh with me. I spit it out on the floor. He jumped up and looked at his arm "Bitch did you just bite me!"

"It wasn't a kiss bitch" I wiped his blood off my mouth

"I bought a car" he went over to his jacket and held the keys up "Go fucking look outside"

"Why didn't you just say that!" I threw my hands up. I went over to the window and saw a brand new Range Rover. "Fucking stupid"

"You fucking stupid! Now go get some shit to clean this up," he held his arm up "and clean up this got damn room"

I walked past him and he slapped me in the back of the head and I pulled my fist back and he started laughing. "Crazy fucker" I said smiling.

He slapped my ass "Crazy for you mi pequeña descarada"

The next morning we woke up and walked over to the main house. As soon as we opened the door I smelt my mom's cooking. We walked into the kitchen and Yegor was sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper and my mom was making his plate.

She must've heard us come in because she grabbed two more plates without missing a beat "I know you said yes so me and Yegor-" She looked up at us "What the fuck?"

Yegor looked at us and then at Raphael "You get beat like bitch?" He said laughing and took a sip of his coffee.

"What the hell happened to you two?"

"She thought I cheated on her" Raphael said chuckling

"You didn't tell me where you were. You were gone for hours, Raphael. A fucking phone call would've been nice"

"I was with Yegor! He would kill me if i let alone looked at another woman" I looked at him and was about to say something but he cut me off "Which I fucking didn't Sapphire"

Yegor nodded his head "That is true" he took a sip of his coffee and my mom came over handing him his plate. "Thank you, my love" Yegor started eating "Why not tell truth. We drink, get drunk. You cry-"

"I didn't cry"

"You cried," Yegor said nodding his head and I looked at Raphael.

"Cried about what?"

"His sister" Yegor whispered very loudly nodding his head.

I rubbed Raphaels back and he looked up at me "I didn't cry"

"Sure you didn't baby"

"Anyway," Yegor smiled "We get very drunk, go buy ring, then go buy car. Just tell truth bitch boy."

"You hear that, just tell the truth"

"Anyway, me and Yegor planned yall an engagement party. No point of yall hiding yall relationship anymore right?"

"Yeah," I said smiling

"Eat up yall" My mom handed us plates "Party starts at 9"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wild By Melaine Earley

Mystery / Thriller

183 5 31
Sapphire Blake is a girl who has been given a bad hand that isn't for the weak, and it only gets worse. She is a single mother, having to deal with h...
52.9K 1.6K 31
Book #2 in the Theirs Series- can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading book #1 They are so beautiful. They are so powerful. They are dead...
929 52 10
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...
1.5M 33.5K 46
Cariana Sapphire Bianchi is 15 year old living with her alcoholic mother in a small apartment in New York. All she was taught in her life was to go t...