The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

My love

939 58 8
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

Ae's concern peaked seeing me in the miserable state and the next moment, he was carrying me in his arms rushing towards the medical building while he ordered the people to ask the doctor to be present in the emergency room. Even though I tried to assure him that I was fine and it's normal to feel dizzy and uneasy, he still didn't listen to a single word.

We arrived at the medical building and Ae rushed towards the emergency room and I can see the doctor hurrying inside along with the nurse. I was laid on the bed and then the doctor began their work. He checked my pulse rate and then moved to check my blood pressure. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and even before I could register what was happening around me, I drifted off into darkness, it felt eerily peaceful.

Ae's POV:

I was now in turmoil seeing the love of my life being all weak and the light in his eyes was slowly fading. I couldn't think of what to do so I picked him up and rushed downstairs heading in the direction of the medical building while barking the orders to call the doctor for emergency.

"Ae.... I am fine..." Pete's faint whisper was heard against my chest but I didn't want to believe him. He had the tendency to get himself in danger and there was no way I was going to allow any of this to happen. I hurried in the direction of the building, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as Pete was slowly closing his eyes. I called for him trying to keep him awake.

I was more than afraid now. It wasn't just about losing him but also about losing the little unborn life inside him. I can feel the fear slowly creeping over my body and holding my heart hostage. I dashed into the emergency room and placed him on the bed and soon the doctors began their check up.

I can see him fighting to stay awake but when the doctors began to check for his pulse, I saw him closing his eyes and soon, he looked all silent. I panicked seeing him motionless and still lying on the bed. "Doctor?" I called out in concern, my heart clenching and my feet began to tremble. This was the worst fear that I had ever felt in my life.

"Boss, I would request you to wait outside and we will take care of him." The doctor tried to assure but my feet were too heavy to move even a centimeter from where they were planted on the floor. The next second, Can and Tin dashed into the room and the doctor asked them to usher me out of the room.

Against my wish and ignoring all my protests, they pulled me out of the room and the door was soon closed behind. I got the last glimpse of my life lying on the bed, very quietly. Can and Tin dragged me to the small metal bench that was placed against the wall and made me sit. Pete meant everything to me, and he was the only reason that I was still able to be a human otherwise I can't even imagine how ruthless I would have been.

I didn't even realize that I was crying till Can gently began to wipe my cheeks. "Ae... It's alright... Pete is fine... Nothing will happen to him.." Can was trying his best to encourage me but no words can actually have the magic other than seeing my love awake and smiling widely at me.

I was sitting on the bench for what felt like eternity anxiously waiting for the doctor to step out of the room and tell me about Pete but the time seemed to drag. After then, when I was contemplating with the idea of barging into the room to check for my love, the doctor finally appeared out of the room.

I left my place immediately and bolted towards him, I wanted to know about Pete's condition. "Doctor?" I called. He stopped in his tracks and let out a sigh, it tensed me even more seeing his worried face. "He is fine... but be sure not to stress him or tell him anything that would cause any stress to him. Thankfully, they both are fine but henceforth, you will have to be very cautious because any more stress or anxiety might lead to miscarriage and you might even lose him." The doctor informed.

For a moment, I felt the ground beneath me has disappeared and I was sinking into some unknown, the mere thought that I was on the verge of losing my baby and husband crushed my insides. "You should consider yourself lucky, you had almost lost them." the doctor stated. No wonder my gut feeling was screaming at me to rush to the medical team.

"Thank you doctor... thank you very much for your efforts." I was more than grateful to this God who saved two lives that were so precious to me. "One more thing, don't let him know about any of this because he might start getting worried and then the condition might get worst." The doctor warned before heading to attend his other duties.

I composed myself and brought a smile on my face trying to hide all the pain and worries. "Ae, let's just stop the investigation with Max for a while. For time being, you look after Pete and I'll take care of this. If I find out anything important, I would send you a short message saying 'delivery' and you can come to my room to discuss." Can offered.

Right now, nothing mattered to me more than the person inside the room. "Alright..." I agreed and then took in deep breathe trying to compose myself. "I'll see him and then we can discuss what to do." I informed before moving towards the door.

I took in a deep breathe and pushed all the thoughts to the back of my mind and then moved to open the door gently. As it creaked open, I saw my baby lying on the bed with IVs connected to him. How bad husband I am to get him into this situation.... I should have been more careful about him. Rather than celebrating the news, I was busying hunting down the people who were involved in crime.

I can see the steady rise and fall of his chest indicating that he was safe and asleep. I took careful steps being as quiet as possible in order to not wake him up and then slowly moved to get comfortable on the chair placed beside the bed. I looked at the sleeping figure that looked peaceful and calm while still asleep.

My thoughts slowly got trailed to the time when I was stocking him. It was after cracking a deal that I decided to go out and have a coffee in the small shop situated right at the corner from where my car stood. I informed the driver I would be back soon before I got out and began to walk in the direction of the shop.

I stepped in and almost regretted my decision of entering the place after seeing the face of the person behind the desk. I turned around to leave and that was when my eyes were caught up by a beautiful fragile figure standing at a table and taking order. I was mesmerized by his beauty and automatically, my feet carried me towards him.

He turned around and looked up at me with smiling face and then spoke, "Please make yourself comfortable sir. What can I get for you?" His voice was sweet and felt like a melody which I would want to listen over and over again. He was the exact definition for a sunny day.

Unconsciously, my mind was about to blurt out 'you' before it got slapped mentally hard bringing me back to my senses and I ordered a latte. He smiled at me and gestured me to sit down as he got disappeared behind the doors and appeared soon after with my order. He placed the cup in front of me and wished me a good day before moving around to take orders from other customers. He looked so happy and smiling around as he spoke to everyone very politely and took the orders.

I ordered another cup of latte just so that I could get to see him some more. But then again, I forgot who I was and the reminder came in the form of the yelling in my ear from my annoying brother who was searching for me everywhere. "I am having a latte... I'll meet you soon." I informed and I can hear him groaning and cursing through the ear piece.

I sipped the latte quickly and then placed the money with lot of tip before heading out of the place. Who knew this little encounter was going to turn in obsession and I would stalk him like a maniac.

When I returned back, I told my people to get all the information about him. And as expected I had the details in my hand by the end of the day. It broke my heart to know that he was struggling to live and even had to give up his studies because he couldn't afford to pay his fees.

The next second, I was out of house, all determined to bring him home. I ordered the guards to get the car ready and was about to fly through the main door when a strong grip on my arm held me back. I turned around annoyed only to find my cousin standing there with serious face.

"Where are you headed to?" he questioned. "To bring him home." I said a little irritated for having been stopped. "And what?" he asked. "And what? He will stay with us!" I cleared. "You think he will?" his question was like a brutal slapping of reality in my face.

I stood in my tracks still trying to think about what I was about to do. He was a boy belonging to the normal world and there was no place for him in my world. He was an innocent soul while I was all tainted.

"Ae... If you bring him home now, he would be scared of you and whatever little chances you have to win his heart will go down the drain. Wait for a while and try to know him. May be, if he is destined to be with you, destiny will bring you close." Can said. At that time, I just wanted to laugh at his words because I never believed in anything like destiny and all.

The following day, I continued to stalk him and when I had some work, I would ask the guards to keep an eye on him. It had become a daily routine to see his face everyday without letting him know. How innocent he was to not know about his surroundings and especially about his beauty.

Someone in his place would have flaunt his beauty to get not just only attention but also money but he didn't do either of it. He was working really hard to earn his living and still trying to refuse whatever help people offered him. Of course, this people didn't have any good intentions towards him but it was more than clear that he was a clever person.

My routine continued the same till the day when he lost his job and house. Then, I realized how true Can's words were. Through the cruel doings of the destiny and fate our paths were wound to end up together.

"Ae....?" The soft but hoarse whisper of my name by the sweet voice of my beloved brought me back to reality and I looked up to see Pete awake. There was a smile on his face as he looked at me. "You are awake!" I said while leaving my chair and moving closer to him. I cupped his cheeks and my heart was at ease when I felt the softness and warmth. My love was safe and smiling at me as I always wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 762 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
84.1K 2.4K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
18.3K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
71.4K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...