π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐑𝐞π₯𝐨𝐫 & 𝐓�...

By g0ds-j3st3r

Have you ever been in love with two people at the same time? But one of them was dead. {ENDED} More

π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐑𝐞π₯𝐨𝐫 & π“π‘πž π–π‘π¨π«πž
.mines. β™‘
.mystery man. β™‘
.trouble. β™‘
.who knew. β™‘
.lover's best friend. β™‘
.all too much. β™‘
.oh, cry me a river. β™‘
.not so happy birthday. β™‘
.time is of the essence. β™‘
.memories that keep coming back. β™‘
.esther. β™‘
.she always comes back. β™‘
.my little obsession. β™‘
.come back to me. β™‘
.mrs pierce. β™‘
.you're crazy. β™‘
.two worlds collide. β™‘
.lock me up. β™‘
.nice to meet the Mrs. β™‘
.dinner for two?. β™‘
.mr. pierce?. β™‘
.a night out. β™‘
.according to plan. β™‘
.the bridge. β™‘
.forgive & forget. β™‘
.did it for love. β™‘
.her demise. β™‘
.mr. and mrs. everett. β™‘
.sweet like honey. β™‘
.two + one = three. β™‘
.what do we do now? + info.β™‘

. so, sorry. β™‘

16 2 0
By g0ds-j3st3r

Eugene gets up off the couch and knocks on the bedroom door, "Darlin, I wanted to apologize," He opens the door. "You know the medicine messes with my emotions, and I snapped. I'm sorry, sweetheart." He hears the shower running and knocks on the bathroom door, "Honey, I-" His eyes observe your body as everything clings to you. "What?" A hint of attitude in your voice. "Hmm... C'mere." Eugene watches you as you hesitantly step out of the shower. "What do you want?" You stay a few steps away from him. Eugene grabs your waist and pulls you towards him, "What are you doing?" He kisses your neck, jaw, and shoulders. "Eugene..." You slightly laugh. He smiles against your neck and he pulls away, looking at you. "Y/N, I'm sorry." He kisses you while running his hands over your body. "Are you really?" You stop him. "I am, Y/N. I am." His eyes watch yours. You brush past him and walk to your bedroom, Eugene watches you as you walk away. 

He slowly walks behind you, waits until you are close enough to the bed, and tackles you onto the bed. "I am sorry, Y/N!" He whines. His body on top of yours, and you looking at him. "You've said that a thousand times, I don't believe you." You stop yourself from laughing. Eugene starts to tickle your sides, "I said I'm sorry!" He laughs as he tickles you and you squirm under him. "Eu-Eugene, stop!" You try to stop his hands from tickling you. "Then say you, believe me, say it!" He continues to tickle you and stops for a minute, waiting for you to answer him. "I believe you." You say under your breath. "Huh? I don't think I can hear you, need to say it a little louder." His fingers get closer and closer to your body. "I said I believe you!" You say a little louder and laugh. You stop and stare at Eugene, "I missed this." Eugene gives you a confused look as you cup his cheek. 

Tears run down the corners of your eyes, he gets off of you and pulls you into his chest. "I miss us. I miss us not fighting or us being... us." Eugene sits there with you in his arms and sighs. "I miss how... passionate we once were, always there for each other, and just being in love." Eugene listens to you and stays silent. You look back at Eugene and he looks into your eyes with a guilty look, you get closer to his face and pull him into a kiss. His hand immediately holds your face and deepens the kiss, you pull him onto your body and he holds himself up. "I really am sorry, Y/N." His voice raspy and his nose touches yours. 

You two took things slow, you two wanted to feel every sensation that was going on. This wasn't like the other times you had sex, he wanted you to feel that he was sorry, to taste that he was sorry. 

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING

Realizing that you two haven't touched each other in forever, all caught up in the drama and chaos of what you called life. Eugene slips off your nightgown and observes your body with his eyes and goes to kiss your collarbones, taking off his shirt you watch as he lifts his head as his shirt goes over his arms. There was no talking, just sitting there in each other's presence. He makes you turn over and holds you in his arms, kissing your back all the way down your spine. Eugene bends you over and continues to kiss your neck and jaw, he runs his hands all over your body, "You know... I love every single thing about you." His hands trace the tattoo on your back. 

His movements slow as he continues to thrusts into you, he helps you change positions and you're on top of him while sits up. His hands grip your hips and rock you back and forth, he stares into your eyes and you look down at him. You grip his arms and rub your fingers over his tattoo. 

Eugene kisses you and kisses you passionately as you both ride out your orgasm. You throw your head back and he brought your body closer to his, kissing where he could reach. "I love you," Eugene whispers. 

EARLY MORNING

You cuddled up into Eugene's back and he lightly snores. Looking at his scars, you glide your finger over them, him twitching under your touch. Still laying there, you decide to get up and go into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, you start to smile and your heart starts to race. You two made... love. It was passionate, it was meaningful, it was.. amazing. As you throw on your nightgown and robe, the house phone rings. With a confused look, you hurry and run downstairs to answer the phone in the kitchen. "Hello?" You answer hesitantly. "Ah! Y/N thought I would have to call again and again." Apollo's voice comes from the other side. Feeling weird from the last time you both talked... not talked but argued, you answer. "Why are you calling at 4 in the morning for?" Rubbing your forehead, you wait for your response. "All I wanted to say was the baby was born." You could feel him smiling from the other side of the phone. "What?! Are you kidding?! Congrats, Apollo!" You yell. He laughs, "Now go tell that man-baby and I'll see you guys later in the day." He sighs and laughs as you hang up. 

"EUGENE!" You yell for him almost tripping upstairs and running into your bedroom. "Wake up! Wake up!" You shake him. "Hmm?" He says half asleep. "Are you still sleeping?" You say leaning on his bedside table. "Of course not... Honey." Light snores come from him. "Oh my god, this is urgent!" You shake him and he still sleeps. Groaning, a bright idea pops into your head, "Eugene, I think... I think I'm pregnant!" You say. "That's nice..." He turns onto his stomach but stops whenever it clicked into his head. "WHAT?! D-did you just say... you think you're pregnant?" Eugene looks back at you concerned. "I was just kidding." You kiss his head. "Y/NNNNNN~ I was sleeping." He whines once again. "Well," You open the curtains, he rubs his eyes and ruffles his hair. "We have a baby to meet, uncle Eugene." "Don't ever call me uncle." He laughs and gets out of bed, butt-naked. "Eugene! The curtains are open, put on some clothes!" You say laughing. "I'll just give them a show." He walks to the bathroom. 

"Do I look okay? Does my breath stink?  Y/N, answer me. Do you think it'll like me? Am I gonna be a good uncle? What about my shirt, is it wrinkled?" He paces as you sit inside the car, waiting for him to finish his cigarette. "Eugene... Calm down." You watch him. "I don't think I can. Shit, I should probably quit smoking." He bites his nails. Rolling your eyes, you get up and hold his face, and comfort him. "It's going to be alright." You take his hand and walk up to Lucas's mansion. Lucas opens the door and immediately makes eye contact with Eugene, "Hey, Lucas." He holds his hand out and Lucas shakes it firmly, "Long time no see, Eugene." Lucas smiles and welcomes you two in. 

You both walk in slowly, soon looking at Reyna and Apollo looking at their new baby. "Oh, hey you two." Reyna looks up and smiles. Eugene stands there, shocked, and slowly closes the door behind him. "Well, come in. Don't act like strangers." Apollo smiles. Reyna sighs contently and watches Apollo hand the baby to Eugene, "I really don't think- okay." He sits down and holds the baby, as he's in awe you sit down next to him. "Yeah, she's really tiny," Apollo says. "A daughter?!" You turn to him. "Mavis Vivian Everett." Reyna stares at the baby. 

Eugene looks up at them both and smiles widely, "You named her after ma?" Apollo nods, sitting next to Reyna. "Do you wanna hold her?" Reyna looks toward you. "Uh- Sure." You hold your  arms out and take her into your arms, as you're looking down at her, Eugene whispers in your ear, "Don't get any ideas." You both laugh. Giving her back, you congratulate them both. "Well brother, I'm happy for you." Eugene smiles and hugs them both. "You two have a good night." You two leave.

AT HOME

Eugene goes into his basement and continues to figure out what happened. Pouring himself another drink, he holds the cigarette into his mouth and pins another picture to the corkboard. "What the fuck..." He steps back, reading the documents he had in his hand. "There was no autopsy... but she was pronounced dead." He mumbles. Y/N is at work and he was down in the basement trying to figure out many things that were going on in his mind. "FUCK!" He slams his hands on the table really hard, shattering his glass in the process. Eugene realized what he had to do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
87.7K 3K 52
When was the right time to love? That's what everyone asked themselves. But what if you had it but then it slipped away from you? Would you chase...
539K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
2.2M 10.1K 8
I was normal before this. Before him. Normal job, normal flat, the bliss normality of the ignorance of all the real monsters. I used to think that on...