Our Dirty Little Secret

By klaussssswife

Star has had the biggest crush on Jeremiah Fisher for the longest time she could never remember a time where... More

Cast
Graphic Gallery
1
Changing the face claim
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
A/n
A/n
3k reads
A/n
A/n

2

615 11 16
By klaussssswife

The next morning I got woken up by Jeremiah's alarm clock which was very much not needed, as I opened my eyes a bit I turned around to wear Jeremiah was lying down "will you turn that fucking thing off it's driving me crazy" I groaned as he laughed at me which was again not needed by his annoying ass.

"Stop laughing or I swear to god your gonna be 6ft under" I said annoyed at Jeremiah "yea well your gonna have to get up sooner or later" Jeremiah said rolling his eyes at me "mhm and I just later so bye" I then began to walk out the room not before I heard Jeremiah laughing at me.

____________________________

An hour later I finally woke up again yet I was still tired and desperately in need of coffee. I got up and threw a cute summer dress on it stopped halfway down my thighs and was quite tight so it showed off all of my new curves, I quickly brushed my teeth and did my hair before going downstairs.

As I got downstairs I saw Conrad lying on the couch looking a mess, while Jeremiah and Steven where messing about with each other in the kitchen.

"I see someone's finally up" Jeremiah said while smiling at me "mhm anyways where's the coffee?" I ask getting straight to the point "here I'll get you a cup" Steven smiled at me "woah woah woah, what happened and what've you done with the old Steven?" I questioned him making Jeremiah chuckle at us "yea don't get used to it either this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" Steven says letting out a smile "then I'm definitely going to take this opportunity" I smile back at him.

Just as Steven finished making my coffee belly walked in "good morning" Jeremiah said then turned around putting his attention back on his eggs "belly, where have you been?" Laurel questioned belly as I continued to drink my coffee whilst grabbing a muffin to eat "is that a bruise?" Laurel continued.

Laurel and belly continued talking to each other then Ben walked in and grabbed my muffin out my hands "hey give it back dickhead" I angrily tried to grab my muffin back "calm down starlight, what's got you in such a bad mood today" Ben chuckled whilst using my nickname from when we where kids "someone's alarm woke me up this morning" I turned glaring at Jeremiah.

"How the hell did you hear his alarm all the way in your room?" Steven stupidly questioned me "are you dumb- oh wait you are never mind anyway I wasn't in my room" I gave him an annoyed look, then it clicked in Steven's head what I meant "oh my god are yous like hooking up?" Steven yelled causing everyone's eyes to widen. Me and Jeremiah began to shake our head whilst saying no "no ofc not are you stupid?" I angrily asked Steven "then why the fuck where you in his room" he asked still confused I just shrugged then my mom and Susannah walked in causing everyone to drop the subject knowing how excited my mom and Susannah would get if they thought me and Jere where hooking up.

"Belly and star are gonna be debutantes" Susannah said excitedly, wow I don't think I've seen Susannah this excited since she found out jere kissed me when we where 12 "it's really not that big of a deal" belly smiled whilst I just nodded to tired to say anything "I'm sorry, like belly? Like my sister? Like that thing right there?" Steven questioned Susannah "shut up dumbass, for once in your life keep that annoying mouth shut" I snapped at him sick of his voice "your just mad you and Jeremiah cant have your secret little hookups now that you got caught" Ben mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear "WHAT!!" My mom and Susannah screamed at the same time "oh my god it's finally happening" my mum almost squealed with excitement "I knew this day would come" Susannah continued.

"That day hasn't come because Ben's lying" I said annoyed "no I'm not you and Jere have been hooking up" Ben said, oh I am so gonna kill him "if I hear another thing about me and Jere hooking up I swear I'll go outside and drown myself in the pool" I spoke up "you do realise that's just gonna make me want to say it more right?" My brother questioned while laughing.

"Fine then if you don't shut up I'll throw this chair at your head" I sarcastically smiled at him "as if you could do that" he answered back "ugh fine then I'll just go over and grab Jere and start making out with him right now while making you watch" I smiled at my brother making his face drop and him go silent "finally" I muttered making everyone laugh at us.

"Ok as I was saying this is gonna be so much fun" Susannah smiled at us, then she started listing things that we needed to do as Debutantes, then I heard a gasp "we need to go shopping" Susannah said excitedly, I smiled while running upstairs and grabbing my card "then I guess I've come prepared" I smirked at everyone and held up my card "star go put that back upstairs your not using that" my mother said annoyed "why?" I questioned "because your only meant to use that card while your at your dads" my mother said in an obvious tone "yea well what's the point in having a rich dad that tries to buy my love with money if I can't use the card he gave me with a shit tone of money on it" I asked smirking at my mum whilst almost everyone started laughing "yea she's right mom dad won't care anyways he lets us buy whatever we want, he literally let star buy a car and a horse on the same day" my brother spoke up.

"Yea this sounds...expensive" Laurel brought the conversation back to shopping "oh, don't worry laur, it's on me" Susannah smiled at Laurel "and me" I winked flaunting my card while Steven, Belly and Jeremiah laughed at my actions "it was my idea after all, and we still need to style you for your book party so.." Susannah continued "belly are you sure you want to do this?" Laurel questioned belly "it doesn't seem very you" she continued "that's cause it's not" Conrad shouted from the couch, Jesus what's his problem today "Conrad, could you please be a little more supportive" Susannah asked connie "Now, who's gonna be Belly and Stars escorts" Susannah questioned the boys "not me. I went last year" Conrad said sounding depressed.

"Yeah, and I swore off balls" Jeremiah said, right after he said that Steven and Ben started laughing "the dances, dude" Jeremiah chuckled "god yous are so childish" I groaned at my brother and Steven "wow guys" belly laughed "stop fighting over us" I continued after belly "anyways we're not going with any of yous" belly smiled over at me "yup we're gonna find our own dates" I winked at belly.

"Wikipedia says debutante balls require instruction in morals and social etiquette" Laurel said turning to look at Susannah "don't trust everything you read off Wikipedia laur" my mother laughed "I'm going for a swim" I heard Conrad mumble "yea they could use some etiquette" I heard Steven laugh while I threw a muffin at his head "no offence back but I don't feel like the country club is the best place to teach belly about morals" "laur, times have changed. There's a girl debing this season and she's brining her girlfriend as her escort, and the club was fine with it." Susannah explained to Laurel "how very progressive of them" Laurel said while I laughed "well, hurry up! We have shopping to do" Susannah said excited "well I'm ready all I need to do is get my shoes on" I said tiredly.

________________________

Me and belly where trying on sooooooooooo many things and I'm not going to lie I was actually having fun surprisingly.

Me and belly where messing about in the changing rooms when I decided to go show the moms what I had on "look this dress has built in nunchucks" I said stepping out the changing room, the moms started laughing at me while I flapped around the ties on the dress.

After a couple more hours of shopping we finally went to choose our ball dresses, I tried on soooo many different ones until I finally found the perfect one, I looked in the mirror while admiring myself. I finally stepped out the changing room showing belly and the moms my dress, belly had already chose hers however it wasn't the one she wanted I could tell but she chose that one to make Susannah happy, as I came out the changing rooms I heard Susannah say "oh honey it's perfect" "you look stunning" Laurel smiled at me "my little girl looks gorgeous" I heard my mom say with a smile on her face "you look beautiful star" belly smiled at me.

After we where done with that we started to walk to the car until Susannah stopped and said "okay, they're called "fascinators" and all the girls will be wearing them" I looked in the window and laughed "well I sure as shit will not be" I said then I heard belly agree with me "come on" Susannah ran into the shop "you know I'd leave her here all by herself if I didn't love her so much" I said while everyone else laughed.

Once we got those stupid hat things we finally went home and when I tell you I was tired I could of seriously passed out.

____________________________

Laurel drove us to the deb tea thing and whilst I got out Laurel was telling belly to text or phone her if she wanted to leave, so I just walked ahead and I saw Jeremiah walking so I decided to shout him over "Jere" I shouted but he didn't look as if he heard me "Jeremiah" I shouted again and finally he looked over at me and his mouth dropped.

I was wearing a purple dress with little yellow flowers on it "wow, uhm, oh my god, uh, star" jere said surprised "wow I didn't even recognise you" he continued, then belly walked over jere smiled at her before I continued to talk to him "ok tell us the truth, do we look like idiots?" I asked him "um" he laughs "uh, no y-you I mean yous look good" he smiled at me "uh let me walk yous over"

As we started walking I heard Jeremiah ask me "are those pineapples?" "no they're flowers, have you never seen pineapples before" I replied "I have but that is for sure a pineapple" he said while running and putting the towels he was carrying on a golf cart me and belly just laughed at him.

On the way up he started telling me and belly about all the different desserts they had. "I still never thought I'd see the day where yous two were wearing fascinators" he laughed while I nudged him with my elbow, when we walked in nearly everyone turned to us and started whispering to each other and staring at us.

"Jeremiah" a woman spoke "Paige" jere smiled at her "where's your shirt?" She questioned "it's always a pleasure" Jeremiah said while taking the woman's hand and kissing it while she hummed "this is belly and star. I mean, uh, Isabel Conklin and Star Wilson" he said to Paige "the young women my mom told you about" he then turned to me "my future wife" he winked at Paige and she nodded while I slapped his arm "they're late" Paige spoke up, belly then began apologising while I stayed quiet.

"Yous are at table two" she told us "are those those little brie and fig jam sandwiches, with the prosciutto?" Jeremiah asked "don't you dare" Paige said then walked away "okay" jere replied "those are for the girls, Jeremiah those are for the girls!" Paige shouted at him "just-just one" he said then ran over to me and belly "knock 'em dead" Jeremiah said to me and belly while smiling then kissed my cheek and ran away.

"See he totally likes you" belly whispered to me whilst we where walking over, once we got closer to our table I saw who was there, the girls Jeremiah Conrad Steven and Ben where with at the bonfire.

"Oh fuck me sideways in a bush" I mumbled but unluckily for me they all heard, belly just laughed at me while they all continued talking again "hi" belly awkwardly said as we sat down "hey" they all awkwardly spoke back.

After Shayla covered up belly's bruise for her I decided that I actually quite liked Shayla.

They all continued to talk about random things while I had my phone under the table texting Andrea.

"I told my mom the only way I would do this is if I could bring my girlfriend, cause I thought it would be a deal killer, but the club has been surprisingly chill about the whole thing" Marisa spoke up, then they started talking about that for a couple more seconds before moving the subject on to college "where are you applying" I heard belly ask "you know the usual. Every Ivy minus Cornell" she told bells "mhmmm" I heard one of them agreeing "Ithaca is so bleak" another one says "what about yous two?" The Marisa girl asked "oh belly and star are only sophomore's right?" Nicole asked whilst I looked at her weirdly wondering how she knew.

Nicole must of seen my weird look because she began to explain "I think that's what Conrad told me" "yeah we'll be juniors in the fall" belly explained "hmm how come Conrad was talking about us?" I questioned "normally he never talks about us to his girlfriends" I continued whilst Nicole just smiled at me "so, is this your guys first summer here in Cousins?" Another one of the girls questioned, I just laughed then I said "no us and our family's have been coming here since before we where even born" belly nodded agreeing with me.

"Yeah, they're like family friends with Conrad and Jeremiah" Nicole continued for me, I was starting to get weirded out by how much she knew about us it was definitely creepy. "Uh, so are you and Jeremiah, like a-a thing" Gigi I think it was asked me "or are you gonna take him to the ball?" She asked another question while I turned and looked at belly trying not to laugh, if I had a dollar for every time a girl asked me that question I think I'd be nearly as rich as my dad.

"Uhmm" I started awkwardly "oh my god, back off Gigi" Nicole started to defend me "it was a question" Gigi defended herself "they're, like basically related okay? You have nothing to worry about" Nicole laughed, ohhhhh I am so gonna kill this bitch if she says another word about me, why the fuck does she think she knows everything about me, belly and the fishers family and relationships. "I'm not worried" Gigi said sounding as if she was trying to reassure herself.

"Yeah sure" Shayla piped up "keep telling yourself that babe" Marisa spoke up which made me laugh, Marisa then smiled at me realising I laughed at what she said which cause me to smile back at her "Gigi has had this thing for Jeremiah-" Nicole started until Shayla cut her off "ever since he got abs?" Shayla laughed "relax" I heard Shayla say once she saw the look on Gigi's face "I'm not into Jeremiah fisher" Shayla laughed again "yeah and your noticing his abs?" Gigi said, this girl needs to chill out she's not the only one allowed to like Jeremiah and also who the fuck calls their child Gigi, who does she think she is Gigi Hadid?

"She'a too busy eye-fucking the waiter" Maris said "dude that's belly brother" Shayla said "oh my god I think I'm gonna be sick, please tell me your not talking about Steven, belly please tell me you've got a hot brother I never knew about?" I said causing everyone to start laughing "so what's it like to live with Jeremiah and Conrad?" One of the girls asked "Conrad's so mysterious" she said again, belly began to say something before she was interrupted by Paige starting to speak.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 7.1K 25
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Y/n Conklin has been in love with Jeremiah Fisher for as long as she can remember. The months of June through August have always be...
13.3K 202 17
emmy conklin had been going to the summer house in cousins ever since she was born, and every summer she'd go there and fall even deeper in love with...
3M 57.8K 86
Y/n Conklin and Jeremiah Fisher borderline hate each other. There are constant eye rolls and scoffs when the other one is near. But they learn to put...
90.6K 1.3K 50
sequel to "A Not So Hot Girl Summer" "so if I can't be close to you, I'll settle for the ghost of you" Now that the summer was officially over, every...