-𝙵*𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢- Robby...

f0reverAlways tarafından

"My life was a long more boring until you came alone." ... Daha Fazla

-F*uck Mercy-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-Season Two-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
-season 3-
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
-Season 4-
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
~Season 5~
~Un~
~Deux~
~Trois~
-Quatre-
-Cinq-
-Six-

7.

1.3K 35 9
f0reverAlways tarafından

I was standing with my oh so lovely grandfather that had decided to break into LaRusso's dojo and the best part is that i dont even know why. I hope y'all are picking up on the sarcasm i was using.

Grandpa Kreese was punching a bag while I was standing near the dojo door. It was a nice dojo if I was being honest. I liked it, it was calm and relaxing. I see why Robby and Lucas liked it here so much. That reminds me, i need to hand out with Lucas at one point.

"Robby?" I heard Larusso say as he opened the door and walked out. He didn't even see me but he froze when he saw my grandpa standing there punching a bag.

"It's a cute little place here," He said looking around."You teach karate or gardening? Maybe even both?" My grandpa asked making me laugh a little as Daniel turned and saw me. I only smiled and waved.

"So this is what it came to. Breaking into other houses?" Daniel asked as grandfather lighten his cigar.

"Stop doing those things, it is going to kill you." I say as i push myself off the wall and grab it from his hand and put it out on one of the rocks. i mouth back "I'm sorry" to LaRusso.

"I'm just here to thank you," my grandfather said as he pulled out another cigar and i again pulled it out of his hand.

"Like for what?" Daniel asked turning to look at me as I walked past him to stand next to the older man.

"Well that you take the weakest people out of my dojo," Kreese said as I turned to look at Daniel.

"That was very kind," I said to him making him scoff.

"Soldiers. Their kids. You're just a kid" Daniel said pointing at me.

"She was never just a kid," my grandfather said making me look a little confused but I brush it off. "We all were kids sometimes. You may think that you beat Johny Lawrence. But I promise this time I won't let you." He said to him making him look confused.

"Lose what?" Daniel asked."This isn't war" Daniel said making me and my grandfather til our heads.

"Sure it is"

"War never ends. It is just a little period between them. You think that coming to Cobra Kai and it's won't be any consequences?" Grandpa asked as Daniel's face fell. He started to walk away but I stayed and looked at Daniel.

"Tell Robby and Lucas i say hi. And sorry about him." I say and i walk away leaving Daniel left alone in his dojo.

We drove back to the Cobra Kai as we both drove in silence, that was till my grandpa started talking. "How are you and Robby?"

"Why do you want to know?" I ask a little skeptical of him asking.

"Just checking on my grand daughter." He said as we pulled into the dojo.

I sigh. "Robby and i are great after the little stunt the we pulled at Valley-Fest he understood that and the fact that Hawk broke in and wrecked Daniels dojo, we are still fine." My grandpa looked shocked. "Yes, i know about that. You two weren't very quite when you where talking about it, but you never go again family."

He nodded and we both got out of the car and made our way into the dojo and every on was standing in the mats ready to leave off for training.

"Everybody get your gi on, training starts in 5 minutes," Johnny said coming out of his office making us all look confused. "Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked looking at our confused faces.

"Nothing wrong I just thought we are going to words for a special training," Miguel said as Johnny looked at me and my grandfather. "Yeah, and what in the woods?" He asked confused.

"Well, I thought I was a good time to separate men from the boys. And the girls obviously" my and father said stepping next to Johnny.

"How?" Johnny asked him.

"Coyote Creek," I said smiling and making Johnny look at me.

"I don't know if they are ready for that" Johnny said.

"There's only one way to find out," my grandfather and i said to him.

"We're ready sensei, we wanna Prove ourselves," Aisha said who was standing beside me with an arm around my shoulders.

"It's up to sensei Lawrence if he says it's okay then, and only then it's okay," my grandfather said as we all looked at Johnny.

"Alright, what are you waiting for. Let's go" He said as we all started to walk out of the dojo. Everyone got into diffent cars and we all started to drive off to the destination.

"Gentlemen, ladies Welcome to Coyote Creek. You have been split into two team's black and red, the goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from another team." My grandfather said as we looked at the other. I was on team red with Eli and Aisha while Miguel and Tory were on team black. "Today the people from the other side are not your friends, not your brothers. They are your enemies" he said as I looked at Tory with a smirk while she looked at me with one too. Oh, I'm gonna get her.

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel asked looking at the 2 sensei's.

"By any means possible, no rules," Kreese answered and looked at him then at me.

"Use your judgment, this is just your training exercise," Johnny said and looked at Miguel.

"Correct but remember this is your life," he said holding a red headband. "You lose it you die," Kreese said as chubs run in.

"Hey, guys sorry I'm late. Traffic on the 118 was a real bitch, put Coyote Creek in the nav, nothing came up. " He said as everyone looked at him weirdly but I smiled.

"What have you done to yourself?" Johnny asked looking him up and down.

"Oh the," He said pointing at himself. "Yeah, you know what, I just decided to flip the script, hawk-style respect." He said taking his glasses off and pointing at Eli who looked at him confused. "Heretofore, you can refer to me as stingray," He said looking at us making me laugh.

"Yeah, all right chubs, he's on your team," Johnny said to my grandfather, making me laugh a little. He looked like he wanted to kill himself.

"Terrific put in on and go stand," he said handing him a headband. He put it on and walked to stand between me and Aisha.

"Hey, y/n/n, call me stingray," He said as we did our special high-five making me laugh.

I and Aisha were walking around the woods trying to find some black team when we heard someone running to us from behind. I swung and kicked him in the face and the stomach making him fall to the ground.

"No mercy" I said taking his headband off as we two walked around the woods.

"Oh shit, there's Tory I will get her," I said as I started to run to her leaving Aisha at the back. "Hey, babe," I said making her turn around to look at me.

"I was looking for you," Tory said with a smile. "Really? Me too" I said with a smile. Then she tried to punch me but I blocked it and kicked her in the back.

"That hurt," She said standing up.

"Sorry, I said kicking her in the stomach and the leg. She tried to back away but I pushed her to the ground and took the headband.

"Sorry, babe I'm gonna go now" i said and started to run to find Aisha again. I got bored later on. I wasn't sure how may people where left, so I decide to clime a tree to get a better view point. The smart thing was that i was all in camo so no one would see me.

"They got you out too?" Tory asked as she saw Aisha walking to her.

"I guess, it's just Hawk, Miguel and y/n/n left," Aisha said as they all heard fighting.

"Is that Miguel and Hawk" Tory and Aisha heard someone says as they all started to run to the sound. I climbed a little to get a better view and Miguel was beating the shit out of hawk. I wanted to laugh a little, i mean he had it coming, karma is a bitch and i guess Miguel is that bitch.

The fight finished and "Team Black" Miguel shouted as Tory looked at him.

"Wait!" She yelled as everyone stopped and looked at her. "There's someone else le-" She started to say but didn't get to finish when I climbed down the tree and kicked Miguel in the back making everyone look at me. I kicked him in the stomach as he swung to my face. I blocked his kicked and swung my leg over his making him fall as I fell to punching him in the stomach.

I took off his headband and yelled. "Team red!!" I yelled when stingray ran to me and put me on his back for the piggy ride. Everyone ran to me and we All hugged.

"Sorry about that Miguel." I say as i go sit beside him and give him a hug. "I hope i didnt hurt you to bad."

He shrugged a little and i smiled giving him a bigger hug. "Everything is fine. I have a question did you know that hawk had the metal of honour I think it was. I mean... did you know that he broke into the LaRusso's dojo and trashed it? I mean i don't know him anymore."

I gave him a look of sympathy. "I dint know that he stole the metal but i did know that he broke into the dojo. I heard him talking about it with someone. I just didn't want to tell anyone because you dont betray family." I lie. I just hope he wouldn't figure out that my grandfather sent him.

After i dropped my friends off at home I drove over to Daniel's place to go say hi toRobby and see if he wanted to go to the roller rink tomorrow and have a double date with Miguel and Tory tomorrow. I walked into where he was staying and saw that he was kissing Sam.

I didnt even say anything. I just walked out of the dojo room and back to my car and let the tears cloud my eyes. I wiped them away and started to drive away. I ended up at Lucas's house and knocked on the door. Lucas answered and i threw myself at him.

He wasnt sure what to say and i didnt ether. Lucas just wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down. Once I was a little calmer he let me into his house and we sat on the coach and listened to the noice that the TV was making.

"Wha happened? Why are you crying?" I looked up at him and started crying again.

"I saw Robby kissing Sam." I explain and i start to cry even more. Lucas pulls me into a bigger hug than before and i sit there crying for minutes and those thorn into hours. "I liked him, I really ,really, liked him. I thought that he liked me back. This is why my parents told me not to date."

Lucas laughs lightly a my last statement. "What are you going to do about it?" He asks as i shrug.

"I want to break up with him and try to move on but a part of me needs him in my life." I explain as i throw my head back on the couch.

Lucas then gets a phone call and shows me the caller ID... it was Robby. "Do i answer it?" He asked and i sat there shocked.

"I dont know!"

"I'm going to answer it and put it on speaker." He said and i nodded not sure where this could go. He clicked the answer button and then speaker.

"Hey, man." Lucas answered. I looked a him shocked and wanted to laugh.

"Hey, so, i ...um, i fucked up." There was a pause for a second. "Sam, um... kissed me and i didnt kiss her back or anything... but, um... y/n was supposed to come by tonight and talk about going on a date tomorrow but i think she saw it... and im not sure what to do." Robby explained.

lucas then mouthed 'can i tell him', i shrugged not sure what to really say. "Um, yeah, she saw what happened. She is actually at my house right now."

"Is there anyway that i could talk to here?" He asks and i shake my head.

I write on my phone tomorrow and noon, skate park. Lucas tells Robby and he seemed okay with that. They talk for a couple of minutes and then they hang up.

The rest of the night if gossip and we watch movies together relaxing forgetting about Robby.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
5.2K 109 11
Ella LaRusso is just a regulare teenager who lives with her family, but when a new karate dojo opens up in the Valley conflicts soon rise and Ella ha...
34.5K 501 19
Disclaimer:I own nothing except Y/N . All rights goes to Netflix and Marvel „I was beaten my whole life . I don't get to know mercy , so why should s...
101K 1K 14
One shots of characters from cobra Kai/ karate kid Examples: Miguel Diaz- Johnny Lawrence- Daniel LaRusso- Eli Moskowitz /hawk- Bobby brown- Tommy...