YOUTUBE//c.s.

By -stilinskii-

Caroline Rivers is new to Massachusetts. As she moved all the way from a small town in Kentucky across the... More

blurp
chapter 1, moving
chapter 2, fml
chapter 3, special
chapter 4, food
chapter 5, spider-man
chapter 6, starbucks
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 7, instagram
chapter 8, for me
chapter 9, alone
chapter 10, family
chapter 11, sick
chapter 12, youtube
chapter 13, LA
chapter 14, airplane
chapter 15, filming
chapter 16, letter
chapter 17, martini
chapter 18, hotel
chapter 19, dad
chapter 20, ily
chapter 21, work
not an update but you should read
not an update but you should read pt.2
chapter 22, Wesley
Chapter 23, Family Reunion
chapter 24, Wedding Invite
chapter 26, 2 days away
chapter 27, tomorrow
Chapter 28, today

chapter 25, 3 days away

4.5K 84 75
By -stilinskii-

***

Scarlet was extremely excited about me being there. she even set up the guest bedroom for me. like she decorated it for me. i couldn't really believe it.

"wow." i said when i walked in.

"do you like it?" Scarlet asked.

"it's beautiful Scarlet. how did you do this? Chris come look!" i yelled out for Chris who was downstairs talking to Oliver.

"coming!"

we had been here for a few hours now and we spent our time downstairs. Pearl had already made herself comfortable on the bed. Chris walked into the room and his eyes widened.

"woah. who did this?"

"me. i'm an interior designer." Scarlet said.

"really? that's cool. it looks amazing." Chris said.

"thank you." Scarlet chuckled and smiled. "well how about you two get some sleep." Scarlet said.

"wait, Chris-"

"nope." Scarlet said cutting Oliver's protest off as she closed the door. I laughed and rolled my eyes and grabbed a change of clothes. it was some flowy boxers that had Jack Skellington on it, and a black crew neck. i decided i needed a shower and hopped in.

i left the door unlocked in case someone needed me, but after a few minutes i heard the door creak open.

"Hey, C." Chris said.

"Hi Chris."

"uhm, who is Wesley?"

i paused. how did he know who Wesley is?

"who?"

"Wesley Barns. who is he?" Chris asked again.

"a friend." I say, as i rinse out the shampoo in my hair.

"a friend?" he said suspiciously. "well you're friend, is asking you if you wanna go on a date next week to the fair."

"he what?" i said in shock as i poked my head out from the shower curtain.

"look." Chris said as he showed me my phone.

Chris knew my passcode, all the triplets did. so he must've saw the text and didn't recognize the name and looked. Chris almost looked, upset.

my eyes widened. holy mother of christ.

this is not happening right now.

i looked up at Chris and he seemed nervous as to what i would say. i sighed.

"i met him at work. he thought i was pretty and talked to me. he's a nice person." I say.

"how long have you known him?" Chris asked as he turned my phone off and set it down and i closed the shower curtain again. continuing my shower.

"i don't know...a few days." i guessed. "why?"

"just wondering." he sighed.

butterflies grew in my stomach. Chris was jealous at the fact that another guy liked me. it made me excited. and nervous. my heart almost started racing. i didn't know what to say. so i kept quiet.

Chris sighed. "Cece, you don't...you don't think your dad is gonna be at the wedding, or your mom?"

i clenched my jaw. i knew my dad wouldn't but i had forgotten about my mom. i couldn't face my mom again. i'm not gonna lie to you guys, i'm scared. i don't know how i will react. i could yell, or cry, or scream, or breakdown. i have no idea.

"let's hope not..." i say.

i heard Chris sigh, "i love you Cece, i just don't wanna see you break like that again."

and with that, he left the room. my heart hurt, hearing the tone of his voice. how he sounded so upset and concerned.

i finished my shower and dried off. i wrapped my hair and put on my clothes. i walked out into the bedroom to see Pearl curled up at the end of the bed and Chris laying on his side looking at his phone.

i leaned against the door frame and looked at him and a small smile formed on my lips as i looked at him. his hair was messy and his face was lit up by his phone light.

i sighed and took my hair out of the towel. i grabbed my leave in conditioner and walked back to the bathroom to spray it in my hair.

i slowly brushed through my hair looking at myself. my brown eyes and tan skin. the few black freckles i had in random places on my cheek. my dark brown eyebrows and my eyelashes. my pink lips. i mean when i really looked at myself, i looked...beautiful.

i smiled a little at myself as i shook my hair a little and grabbed my tooth brush.

Chris walked up next to me as i brushed my teeth. he looked at me and smiled. he had on gray sweatpants and a t-shirt. he looked at me with an odd look. like a loving one.

it made my heart stop for a second. but i played it cool and continued brushing my teeth.

once i was done i rinsed my mouth and looked at him through the mirror. he still had the same look on his face.

i looked at his eyes.

"is everything okay?" i ask, nervously.

"yeah, everything's great." he said in almost a whisper. "just tired." he said.

"then why aren't you laying down?" i said chuckling a little.

"because you were alone, and i couldn't see you from where i was laying."

i cocked my head to the side a little and gave him a confused look.

"you always look so pretty when you get out of the shower." he said.

my heart stopped. i couldn't breathe. this can't be happening. he didn't say that. i'm dreaming. someone fucking wake me up. i can not doing this shit today.

okay maybe it is real.

i hope it is. someone punch me in the face and tell me i'm actually awake.

for the love of god.

i smiled a little, containing myself from screaming and jumping up and down.

"can you come lay down with me now?" he said as he grabbed my hand. i rolled my eyes and turned off the bathroom light as he practically dragged me over to the bed. i laid down and he put his head on my chest.

and that's when i caught a faint smell.

alcohol.

oh my god, Oliver gave Chris alcohol. that's why he was acting odd. Chris would've never said that sober. it's Chris. i sighed as i scratched his head. he relaxed and i could feel him start to drift off as his grip around me loosened.

"goodnight Cece." he mumbled.

"goodnight Chris." i whispered.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 10.6K 65
❛ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❜ 〔 🩻 〕 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 .ᐟ they haven seen each oth...
380K 7.3K 52
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 --- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵...
145K 2.5K 32
✧❁✧✿✧❁✧ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
140K 2.6K 58
☆ "ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ." ༻✩☼☽✩༺ 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 and 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 have been be...