ใ€Œ๐ŸŒŠใ€๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

By heixoh

๏พŸ+*:;;:* *:;;:*+๏พŸ ๐™†๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™! ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง [โœฏ] 50 reads [โœฏ] 100 reads [โœฏ] 150 reads [โœฏ] 25... More

๐™ธ ๐š— ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š› ๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’ ๐š˜ ๐š— (please read!)
๐™พ ๐š— ๐šŽ
๐šƒ ๐š  ๐š˜
๐šƒ ๐š‘ ๐š› ๐šŽ ๐šŽ
๐™ต ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š›
๐™ต ๐š’ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ
๐š‚ ๐š’ ๐šก
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐™ด ๐š’ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š
๐™ฝ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šŽ
๐šƒ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐™ด ๐š• ๐šŽ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐šƒ ๐š  ๐šŽ ๐š• ๐šŸ ๐šŽ
๐™ต ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š› ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐™ต ๐š’ ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐š‚ ๐š’ ๐šก ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐™ด ๐š’ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐™ฝ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—
๐šƒ ๐š  ๐šŽ ๐š— ๐š ๐šข
๐šƒ ๐š  ๐šŽ ๐š— ๐š ๐šข - ๐™พ ๐š— ๐šŽ
๐™ด ๐š™ ๐š’ ๐š• ๐š˜ ๐š ๐šž ๐šŽ
A/N

๐šƒ ๐š‘ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŽ ๐š—

764 17 1
By heixoh

»»----> At the party, Kayden introduced you to a few of his friends.

"This is Y/N!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the h/c girl next to him.

"You talk about her a lot. Glad to meet you, Y/N." One of his friends smiled at you. "My name is Jamie."

"It's wonderful meeting you as well, Jamie." You returned the smile, and looked over at another friend of Kayden's.

"I don't really know Kayden all that well, I'm Jamie's girlfriend." She explained. "My name is Lyrah by the way."

"Cool! I'm glad to meet you both."

"I'm going to go get a drink real quick." Kayden informed you. "Go ahead and get acquainted."

"So, are you from Korea? Jamie and I are from America. You can probably tell from our names."

"I'm from (home country)." You spoke. "I figured you were. What brings you to Korea?"

"Just got bored of America." Jamie laughed. "And you?"

"I lived here when I was younger, and came back to live around my friends. I still miss (home country) but Korea is great!"

"That's good it's working out for you." Lyrah stated, before adding. "It's pretty great for us too."

"By the way, are you guys awakened ones?" You questioned.

"Yup!" Jamie replied. "I can control water and liquids. Lyrah can scream really loudly, it can break glass and eardrums. It's annoying too!"

Lyrah hit her significant other. "I didn't get to choose my abilities, Jamie."

"I wish." You sighed. "I can make rocks, which is pretty boring. I can break them too, I guess."

"You can shoot sharp rocks at someone, and make a pillar come from the ground." Kayden walked back over, inviting himself into the conversation.

"Still, I wish I could do more."

"I think it's pretty neat!" Lyrah exclaimed.

"Better than Lyrah's abilities." Jamie whispered, earning a slap from their girlfriend.

"Woah okay, don't get too physical. Why don't we talk about something else?" You suggested.

"Fine." Lyrah huffed. "How about we play a game with everyone else?"

"At an adult's party? Games are for teens." Jamie rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, loosen up." Lyrah retorted. "You might as well be a teen, with the way you act."

"Let's go gather everyone then." You smiled, hoping to end their arguing.

"Great idea!" Lyrah looked at you. "I think Jamie and I will."

The couple gathered everyone into the living room that wanted to play. Everyone spread out, either sitting on the floor, or on the couch. You sat on the floor, next to Kayden.

"Alright! What games does everyone have in mind?" Jamie asked.

"Truth or dare?" A girl with purple and blue hair suggested.

"Or, we could also play Seven minutes in heaven." A tall man brought up.

"Hm, well, there's a lot of couples here." Lyrah stated. "I think Truth or dare would be better."

"Well, it's settled then. We could play a different game after a while, like beer pong or we could utilize the pool table." Kayden took a sip from his drink.

"Isn't there a hot tub and swimming pool? Although, now that I think about it, not exactly the best with drunk people." The girl with split-colored hair spoke again.

"Okay, I'll go first." Lyrah looked around at the group. "Seongmin, truth or dare?"

A man with glasses and light hair perked up. "Hm, let's go with a dare."

"I dare you to tell the last person in your texts that you have a crush on them." Lyrah grinned.

Seongmin got out his phone, scrolling for a little while. "The last person I messaged was my mother, so I'll do the person before that." He began typing.

"Now we wait for an answer." Jamie said. "Seongmin, you have to ask someone truth or dare now."

"Hm, let's go with..." He thought for a moment. "Haneul, truth or dare?"

"Truth." The girl with blue and purple hair replied.

"What's your worst fear?"

Haneul sat there for a while before answering Seongmin's question. "I know this sounds weird.... But.... I'm scared of celebrities."

"Seeing them In-person? Or pictures?" The tall man from earlier questioned.

"All of the above." She shook. "I know, I know, it's weird. I'm not explaining."

"That's okay." Lyrah told her. "Now ask someone else."

"Hm, the girl next to Kayden." Haneul pointed to you. "Truth or dare? Oh, and let us know your name too, please."

"I'm Y/N, and I'll go with dare."

"Haneul looked over at the tall man, and he whispered something to her. She nodded in response. " Y/N, I dare you to kiss Kayden!"

Seongmin's eyes widened, while Haneul and Seongmin waited in anticipation.

You turned to face Kayden, pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back, before pulling away and smiling.

"Kayden kissed someone? I thought he never would have his first kiss." The tall man giggled.

Kayden glared at the man, and cleared his throat. "Y/N, you're turn."

"The man next to Haneul, Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth. By the way, my name is Jaehyun." The tall man spoke.

"What's your biggest secret?" You asked.

"Probably that I ran away from home and changed my name. I moved countries as well. In my home country, I don't exist anymore." He shrugged.

"Man really just shrugged it off." Seongmin laughed. "Are you joking or serious about that?"

"I'm serious."

"Um, well, let's play a different game." Lyrah stated, standing up, as others did the same.

"Beer pong?" Jamie suggested, earning a few nods.

"I don't want to play, but I'll watch you guys." You replied. "Good luck, Kayden!"

You walked over towards Haneul and Seongmin. "Kayden and I are dating, by the way."

"Ohhhh, that makes sense." Haneul said. "I was wondering why he willingly kissed you. He's not the type to be in relationships. You must be pretty cool."

You smiled. "I'd like to think I am."

Kayden grabbed your hand, leading you over to a table where they would be playing. You stood to the side, watching Kayden, Haneul, Lyrah, and a few other people you didn't meet yet play.

You watched for a while, eventually becoming bored, and walking outside into the backyard.

"Enjoying the party?" Kayden came over to you.

"Yeah, a lot more different than the college parties I went to. Less illegal things."

"That's good. I don't hang out with criminals, Y/N." He laughed.

"I know, just college parties are more... Intense. This is a pretty laid back party, other than loud music." You leaned on him, and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"I've never been to any, but they seem pretty wild." He yawned. "Have you been drinking, by the way? I don't want you driving home if you have. I can't, either."

"No, not yet." You spoke. "Maybe later in the night, we'll see."

"Alright, I'll call someone to drive us back later on, then." He smiled. "I'm going back inside."

"Good luck with your game."

"Oh I already won. I was going inside to talk to people." He informed you.

"Good job! I'm not very good so I didn't play."

"We all have strengths and weaknesses, except for me." He laughed. "I don't have any weaknesses. Well, maybe a few."

"Mhm, sure." You grinned. "You're such a dork."

"I'm your dork." He grinned back. "I'm going inside now, for real this time."

" 'kay, see you later." You waved.

You sat outside, observing the stars. The muffled sounds of conversations and music played from inside. You enjoyed the peacefulness, and the break from everything.

"Can I sit with you?" A short man with a lot of piercings walked over to your table. "If you want to sit alone that's fine by me."

"No, you can sit here." You smiled. "I'm Y/N."

"Thanks." He took a seat. "You can call me Jay."

"Nice to meet you, Jay. I'm Kayden's girlfriend, by the way."

"Oh, wow. Kayden's in a relationship? Who would've thought." He laughed. "You seem nice, I like you so far, Y/N."

"Thank you!" You beamed. "You seem nice, too. I like your piercings, by the way."

"I did most of them myself." He told you. "Don't do that. I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway."

"It looks professionally done. I like the neon ones especially, it matches your hair." You looked at Jay's multicolored streaks in his hair.

"I try to make them match. Oh, you're an awakened, right?"

You and Jay conversated late into the night, talking about random things that came to mind. You didn't often meet new people, so it was a nice change of pace.

"Y/N." Kayden hiccuped. "Let's head back."

"Alright, let's go." You stood up. "bye Jay!" The two of you waved at each other, before you made your way to the front of the house with Kayden.

Kartein pulled into the driveway. "I can't believe I'm picking you up, this is probably a bad idea." He sighed. "Whatever. You two, sit in the back. If you throw up or smoke or mess up my car in any way I will be very upset."

"We don't smoke." You and Kayden sat in the back of Kartein's car. Kayden leaned on you.

"Just making sure." Kartein pulled out of the driveway, and began driving your boyfriend back to Jiwoo's house.

It was mainly silent, other than Kartein occasionally raging at other drivers.

"You're so pretty, Y/N. I love you." Kayden smiled.

You smiled back. "Love you, too."

"I want to marry you, someday." He sighed, before hiccuping again.

"Kayden, you're drunk." You replied. "You aren't thinking straight."

"No no, I am. Let's get married."

Kartein laughed. "He got messed up at that party, didn't he?"

"Definitely." You looked over at Kayden, who fell asleep on you.

"Alright, Kayden." Kartein parked. "Get out."

You shook Kayden awake, motioning for him to leave. He kissed you on the cheek and exited the car.

"You don't seem all that drunk, Y/N." Kartein said, beginning to drive again.

"I only a drank a little bit, but I still don't want to drive, just in case."

"Good decision."

The two of you sat in silence. The radio played low, it was set on the pop music station.

You thought about what Kayden had said. He was probably joking, or just really drunk. Maybe he wasn't, though.

You sighed, exiting the car once Kartein arrived at your apartment complex. "Thanks, Kartein."

"Anytime, Y/N." He smiled, and waved. He stayed parked until he saw you safely reach your apartment.

You plopped onto the couch, your dog running up to you, licking your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 13.7K 112
A 17-year-old high schooler, Jungkook, is stalked by someone. He has no clue about it, nor does he know his stalker. It becomes a spine-chilling enco...
19.3K 878 20
"๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š..." "๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐š’ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
170K 6.4K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
49.2K 1.9K 34
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ...