𝙴 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝

»»----> It's been a few days since you moved to Korea, and you were now finished looking for somewhere to live.

After looking around for the cheapest yet still nice place, you ended up deciding on a two-bedroom apartment.

Kartein was kind enough to buy you a sofa, and some decor, like fake plants and a painting.

You repainted the apartment, as well as replaced the flooring. You also wanted to remodel the kitchen, but that was too much work for right now, as well as money.

Your apartment slowly turned into an actual home. There wasn't much furniture or anything really, but it was still nice, and best of all- it was yours.

You'd always shared a house or apartment with someone, whether it be with doormates or your sibling(s), so it was a nice change of pace to live peacefully on your own.

You decided to plan a house warming party. It was a good way to introduce your friends to your new apartment, as well as have an excuse to party. Oh, and free gifts from people was great too.

You mopped and vacuumed, making your apartment as clean as possible. You were on the first floor, so you had a backyard. You went out and trimmed your grass, and any other plants that needed to be trimmed.

Satisfied, you waited for everyone to arrive. You sat on your couch with your dog. Thankfully, your dog did not shed much, as you brushed him outside every morning, and trimmed his hair when he need it.

The first people to arrive were Jiyoung and Jisuk. They had brought a dish set, and a pots and pans set.

"Sorry, I forgot to wrap them. I asked Jisuk but you know how that goes." She smiled, putting the set of dishes on your table. Jisuk did the same with the cooking set.

"I appreciate it either way. Thank so much for the gifts. I'm dirt poor so I definitely needed this." You laughed. "Oh, by the way, I bought drinks. Non-alcoholic because teenagers are here."

Jisuk sighed, and Jiyoung glared at him. "Please excuse him. He's... a problem sometimes."

You nodded. "Always has been." You got out the drinks from your fridge.

You poured yourself a glass of (favorite non-alcoholic drink). "I think I'll talk to Kayden when he gets here."

"Ooo, okay. Good luck." She poured herself and Jisuk cups of soda. The chairwoman handed one of the cups to her brother.

The doorbell rang, and so you went to go see who arrived. It was Kartein, Kayden, and Jiwoo.

You and Kartein had a secret handshake, which you did. You hugged the others.

"I can't hug you well because of.." Jiwoo held up a wrapped box. "This."

"Can't wait to see what it is. Did you get me a gift Kayden?" You looked over at him.

"Don't worry. You'll get it. Just not now." He said. "Got any vodka?"

"Of course not, there's minors at this party." You reminded him. "Besides, you like the worst brands of alcohol."

"To you, that is. I just have an expensive pallette." He crossed his arms.

"I actually saw your favorite vodka was discounted. 50% off. So much for expensive pallette." You informed the man. "We don't have alcohol, but we have soda, lemonade, water, and apple juice because Jiwoo likes it."

Jiwoo's eyes lit up. Using his awakened abilities, he quickly put your gift on the table and poured himself apple juice.

Kartein walked off to pour himself water. You looked at Kayden.