𝚃 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 - 𝙾 𝚗 𝚎

»»----> "We really should have planned this out better." You groaned.

"You said you wanted to get married as soon as possible to Kayden, so it's kind of your fault, Y/N." Kartein replied.

"I know but, we're so unprepared." You sighed. "Two hours until guests get here and we still don't have all our decorations up, and hardly anything is prepared. And where the hell is Kayden!?" You practically shouted at Kartein, looking around to find your fiance.

"Y/N, relax. You're getting married today, regardless of how many decorations there are, and how many tables are set up." Kartein tried to calm you down. "Put up more tables, I'll find Kayden."

"Better not have changed his mind." You muttered, putting a cloth over one of the tables.

You continued decorating and preparing tables. Your wedding didn't have much people going to it, just close friends and family. You would also be meeting Kayden's parents for the first time, and he would be meeting yours.

You straightened every table cloth, ensuring it was even on every table. You put the table centerpieces down, careful to make it dead-center.

Once you were satisfied with how the tables looked, you began putting up banners.

You had to stand on the ladder in order to reach the ceiling. It was difficult putting up banners on your own, but you managed.

You finished putting up the banners, and checked that off your list. You looked at your list to see what needed to be done. All that was needed was the food, and the DJ, pianist, and person leading the wedding would come later.

You messaged Kartein, telling him and Kayden to go pick up the food and cake when the time came. You decided to go back home to get ready.

You and Kayden had bought a house together. Your dog was happy to have a bigger yard, and you were happy to be able to spend more time with Kayden.

When you reached the house, you noticed Jiyoung's car was parked outside.

You walked in, and saw Jiyoung petting your dog. She froze, looking at door as you entered.

"Oh, sorry. I was waiting for you to come back so I could help you get ready." She explained.

"It's alright." You smiled. "Just, next time please ask before entering my house. It's not cleaned up yet, I feel embarrassed."

"You should see mine." She smiled. "Now then, you should put on your dress!"

You went to your bedroom, searching through your closet. You found the dress you and Jiyoung had picked out. It was a pale tint of f/c, and fit you perfectly.

You slid on the dress, and called Jiyoung in to zip up the back.

"Wow! It looks so good on you." She zipped up the back. "Do you want me to do your hair?"

You nodded. "That would be great."

Jiyoung began doing your hair, while you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Once I finish, I can do your make-up." Jiyoung said.

"I can do it, you're doing too much for me already." You laughed.

"All done!" Jiyoung proudly looked at your hair, which you admired in the mirror.

You then did a little makeup, and you were finished.

"Do you have a bouquet?" Jiyoung asked, and you gasped.

"I don't! Oh well, it's okay. On the way there, we can stop by a flower shop real quick." You tried to calm down, as you were stressed out enough.