𝚃 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢

»»----> You looked up at him, both of you sported a wide grin.

"We should probably go inside." You took his hand, leading him in. You closed the door behind him, and pulled him into another hug.

"I missed you." You squeezed him. "It's been so long."

He nodded. "I missed you too. Any thing change when I was away?"

You thought for a moment. "Nothing, really. Jiwoo's doing well, by the way."

"That's good." He ran his fingers through his hair, which had began to clump up due to moisture. "You're doing well, right? Be honest."

You nodded. "It was lonely without you, but you're back now, so that fixed that problem."

"I was lonely without you too." He confessed. "Your apartment looks the same, mostly." He observed the living room and entrance.

"I know, I've actually been saving to buy a bigger place, maybe a house." You replied, observing your surroundings as well. "Did you maybe..." You shook your head. "Nevermind."

"No, tell me." Kayden looked back at you. "What did you want to ask me?"

"If you wanted to move in. It's okay, you don't have to or anything." You smiled. "It would be nice, though."

"I'd love to!!" Kayden exclaimed. "Sorry, everything that's happening is exciting."

You laughed at his unusual enthusiasm. "I understand. Does everyone else know you're back, by the way?"

Kayden thought for a moment. "I don't remember. I guess I was so set on finding you, I didn't remember anything from before. Or, maybe I hit my head on the way in."

"Well, tomorrow morning or afternoon we can go talk to everyone again." You looked out the window, the rain slowly began to die down, but the lightning was still present.

"Alright." He put his hand around your waist. "Want to go for a walk?"

"Um, it's raining." You gestured to your window. "And there's lightning."

"Nothing we can't handle." He shrugged. "It's coming to a stop." He watched the rain slow down more and more.

"Fine, I'll grab my umbrella just in case." You ran off to your bedroom, grabbing the umbrella from your closet. Meanwhile, Kayden felt the box in his jacket pocket.

"Got it." Your voice caused him to jump a bit out of surprise. He looked over at you, taking your hand in his.

"Are we going for a walk to anywhere in particular?" You opened your umbrella, holding it in your left hand, while you held Kayden's hand with your right.

"I don't, we'll see where we wander off to." He kicked a few pebbles as he walked. He came closer to you, in order to be shielded from the rain.

"Your hair's longer." You commented, looking at the man beside you. Although his hair was up, you could tell it had grown.

"Yeah, never really bothered to cut it." He explained. "Too much work, besides, the ladies like it."

"The only lady's opinion you should be wanting is mine." You replied. "But whatever, I think it looks good."

He held his hands out in defense. "Hey, it was a joke. I'm loyal." Kayden held onto your hand again.

"I was joking too." You said. "I know you're loyal. If you weren't, you're too stupid to be able to hide a side relationship."

"Very true." He laughed. "I have too big of a mouth sometimes, I'd probably tell you about them if you gave me a dollar."

The two of you walked in comfortable silence, wandering off farther from your apartment. Occasionally a car's headlights would blind you temporarily, or a bird would fly by, distracting you.