𝙽 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

»»----> It was now Friday.
You were a bit nervous.

Unfortunately, you forgot to ask where you were going, so you were unsure what to wear.

You wore something semi-formal, just in case you weren't going somewhere fancy, or in case you were going somewhere fancy.

It was still 5:30pm, thirty minutes away from him coming to pick you up. You waited.

Jiyoung came over to help you. She didn't go on dates all that much, but she was still there to support you and help in anyway possible.

You let her do your makeup. "Remember, I'm not sure where we're going, so just keep that in mind when you're doing my makeup."

"I know. You really should have asked. And you said you tried to a couple minutes ago?" She applied a little blush to your face.

"Still no reply. Oh well, hopefully it's not too formal or informal." You said, looking at your phone.

"Hopefully." She continued to do your makeup.

Once she finished, you did your hair. You then sat on your bed with Jiyoung for a little while.

"Nervous or excited?" She asked.

"Both." You laughed.

"I figured. And I bet you're not the only one who is. He's probably really nervous, too. " she spoke.

"Probably. He becomes less confident and less full of himself around me." You told her. "Hopefully that's a good thing."

"I think so, especially if he's less full of himself." She shared her thoughts.

"That's definitely nice. He's always talking about himself. It gets annoying." You stated.

"I would get annoyed by that, too. That's one of the reasons I don't date." She laughed.

"Yeah, and your brother would probably mess things up for you." You smiled. "Probably not even meaning to."

The doorbell rang, and you looked at the clock on your wall.

"It's only 5:47." You told her. "I guess he's earlier than expected."

She nodded. "Good luck! Let me know how it goes afterwards."

"I will!" You grinned, and answered the door.

It was Kayden, as expected.

"I'm sorry I didn't buy you flowers or anything. I wasn't sure if you were allergic to stuff, and what you liked and disliked when it came to flowers." He sheepishly smiled. "Oh and uh, wow. You look really nice."

You walked out, shutting your front door. "Thank you, and that's alright. It's nice enough that you put so much thought in what to buy me."

"Oh? I guess so. I didn't really think of that." He unlocked his car.

"You never think." You got in, as did he.

"Be nice." He warned you, as he began driving.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Where do you want to go?" He questioned you back.

"You don't have somewhere planned?" You raised your eyebrows.

"I do, but I don't want to take you anywhere that you don't want to go to." He explained.

"Maybe a restaurant or something? Or maybe we can go to an amusement park if one is nearby." You suggested. "Anywhere is fine, though."