𝙴 𝚕 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

»»----> You and Kayden had officially been together for a month now. For most people, this wasn't a big milestone, but for you, it was.

You also were now working at Shinhwa, doing what Inhyuk does. You got to try and recruit new awakened ones, help Jiyoung with things like paperwork, and bug Jisuk.

Some days were laid back, while others were long and included lots of effort. Today was a long and difficult day.

You had lots and lots of paperwork to do, as well as looking through job applications and either accepting them or denying them of an interview.

You came home exhausted, deciding on ordering food instead of making anything.

You called Kayden, because the two of you had a date planned.

"Hey, what's up?" He spoke.

"I'm really tired from work, so I don't think I'll go out tonight, I need to rest." You explained to him.

"Really, Y/N?"

"Yes, really. Today I worked for a long time, and had to practically drive across the whole country to find this one person who didn't give us their email with their application." You told Kayden.

"Yeah, sure. That chairwoman probably gives you hardly any work, since you two are buddies. But whatever, we'll cancel it I guess." He hung up.

"I wasn't expecting such an aggressive answer." You pet your dog. "Maybe he's upset by something, who knows."

Your food eventually came, and so you ate and texted Jiyoung.

Jiyoung

Me: Kayden got super upset that I cancelled. Pretty sure that I'm the one with a job here 🙄
5:56 PM

Jiyoung: wow, you work hard, he has no reason to be upset. You even told him beforehand you worked that day and might not be able to make it.
5:56 PM

Me: Exactly. Oh well, you know how he is sometimes.
5:57 PM

You threw away the packaging to your food and watched TV for a while before going to sleep around 9:00 PM.

When you woke up, you checked your phone and realized you had a missed call from Jiwoo from an hour ago, so you called him back.

"Hey, Jiwoo. Why did you call?" You asked once he picked up.

"Kayden was upset, and I was wondering if you knew why, but now I know. Just between you and I, I think you're the right one in the situation." He whispered the last part.

You laughed. "Thanks. Is he still upset?"

"I don't think so. Maybe if you talked to him you could sort of resolve it." He suggested.

"Alright, can I come over now?" You questioned the teen.

"Sure! See you soon." He exclaimed before hanging up the phone.

You quickly got ready, changing out of your pajamas, as well as brushing your hair.

Once you finished, you fed your dog then made your way to Jiwoo's home.

You rang the doorbell, and waited before Jiwoo answered the door.

"Come on in." He smiled, allowing you to walk inside.