The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Wedding night

1K 53 15
By DarkFlower065

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

The party was going on in full swing and the guests present were having a great time together. Ae haven't let go off me for even a second. Some of his business partners were too eager to meet me and even very warm while introducing themselves to me.

It was already turning dark outside and the lights illuminated the whole mansion beautifully. Everyone was left awestruck while looking at the beautiful view. "Let's go...." Ae said while holding my hand. I was confused about what he was talking about. "Where?" I asked not knowing what he was implying to.

"It's a surprise..." he said while pulling me along as he began to walk through the crowd. "Ae, but the guests will want to meet us." I stated. "We have met everyone.... They can enjoy the party. Can is there to look after everything. Now stop worrying and come with me." he said still continuing to move further.

He began to climb the stairs and as we ascended I can see the hall completely packed with people who were busy talking to each other and enjoying their time. I had a more clear view of the party and see our people mingling around with the guests. This sight was more than comforting for me.

We crossed our rooms and I realized that Ae didn't stop there. He was moving towards the very end. I remembered that some work was going on in this place just few days before wedding and Ae was completely busy with it. That was the main reason that he couldn't give me much time.

As we approached the very end, I saw another staircase going upwards. It wasn't there earlier!! When did he manage to get this done? He began to climb the stairs again and now, I can no longer see the party and guests. Also, the voices faded away slowly and then it was just our footsteps that echoed through the place.

Finally, we arrived in front of the door that looked really large. "Ae, when did this......." I didn't know which question to ask first. Whether it should be where are we, or when did he get this done, or what was there inside? "This is your wedding gift...." He said while handing me the key to the door. "Go ahead and unlock it." He said while nudging me to go forward.

I took a step forward and unlocked the door and pushed it open only to be left dumbstruck with the view. It revealed a huge hall with a beautiful sitting arrangement in middle and a glass chandelier hanging from top. The place was brightly illuminated with light.

"Go inside." Ae said and I took a careful step into the room. I can see the huge glass covering the wall offering a beautiful view of outside. There were many doors and I didn't know which one lead to what. "This is our personal space. Just like penthouse.... It has bedroom, kitchen, dining room, a small library, a beautiful sitting area which you had demanded and lastly.... Swimming pool." Ae informed.

"Swimming pool?" I asked a bit surprised. "Yes.... I want to have my time with you and I think it's good to have many things to do together... Also, I still remember our night from the vacation." He replied. I blushed and then looked away trying to hide my stained cheeks.

He wrapped his arms around me gently and sniffed my neck. "I am more than happy.... Thank you for coming into my life and brightening it up." He said. "I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for saving me and giving this beautiful life filled with lot of love and care. Thank you for always being there for me and understanding me. There is nothing else I want in life other than having you with me all the time." I confessed.

"I have little surprise for you. We can explore the house tomorrow but for now..... Come with me." he said while slowly pulling away and then holding my hand and pulling me with him towards one of the doors. He turned the knob and pushed it open revealing the large bed that was decorated with rose petals. The scent of vanilla hit really hard and then I noticed the candles lit inside.

There was a box placed on the bed. I heard the door close behind me and even though I have been with Ae lot many times before and had got intimate with him, I still felt my heart beat increase. "It's our first night, let's not waste the time...." He said as he slowly began to nuzzle my neck. His hot breathe fanning against my soft spot.

"Aeeee...." I let out a soft moan as I felt my toes getting curled. "Your voice is already making it difficult for me to hold back." He said, his lips brushing against my skin. "But I don't want to spoil the fun." He said while taking in deep breathe and hesitantly pulling away.

He walked towards the bed and picked up the box. He returned back to me and handed me the box while he spoke, "This is for you. Go and change.... I am waiting." He said. I quickly took the box from him and dashed into the bathroom. I don't know why but I was feeling literally shy while facing him. Does marriage change everything so much?

I opened the box and saw the red lacy fabric. I picked it up and realized that it was a lingerie. There was a red robe too inside. I guess, he is still obsessed with the maid outfit. I slowly peeled off the clothes and then moved to wear the lingerie. It had pair of red thong along with it and I blushed realizing that Ae had made sure to have a good time.

I quickly got dressed and then covered myself with the robe before walking out of the bathroom. When I stepped out, I was greeted with almost naked Ae who was sitting on the bed in just his boxer. I felt my heart beat peak again while he looked at me. His gaze turning intense and I felt like I will melt with the intensity.

I walked out and he soon left the bed and walked towards me. He stopped in front of me and his gaze slowly moved over my body. "Perfect.... You just look more tempting wearing this." He said while bringing his hand up and stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. I closed my eyes at the touch and felt my insides flutter.

I gasped when he suddenly pulled me against him. I crashed into his chest and hurriedly grabbed his shoulder in order to steady myself. "Don't be scared of falling. I am always there to hold you." He spoke while placing his finger below my chin and tilting my head up to look into my eyes.

Those dark orbs began to hypnotize me and I was lost in the moment and didn't even notice when he managed to untie the robe and pull it off. The moment he broke the eye contact, I realized that I was just in the lingerie.

His hands moved over my back sensually and my breathe hitched. "I just love how your skin feels... Soft, smooth and beautiful..... I couldn't help myself from marking it." He said while he leaned closer and pressed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his nape holding him closer as he slowly deepened the kiss. The next moment, I felt his hand slip into the lingerie and he began to caress my skin. I was aroused with just his touches. He bit down on my bottom lip making me gasp and he took the chance to shove his tongue inside.

The slow burning of desire and passion ignited a fire between us. Our hands got desperate to touch each other and soon, I heard the fabric being torn. The next moment, the piece of cloth was lying on the ground leaving me just in the thong. Ae wrapped his arms around my thighs pulling me up and I took the cue to wrap them around his waist. Now, our arousals were rubbing against each other.

We continued to kiss while Ae carried me to the bed. I purposely ground my hips making our hard length rub against each other. It resulted in Ae letting out a groan and tightening his hold on me. Tonight, it was going to be real rough without any mercy and I totally love it.

The next thing I knew was I was thrown on the bed and I bounced on the mattress. Ae's hungry eyes were scanning my body and he soon pushed down his boxer letting his hard length out. I can see the playmate that was smeared with precome.

He then grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer harshly. The next moment, he tugged at the thong and they were pulled off. I was now naked and exposed in front of him. He grabbed the bottle of lube placed on the nightstand and popped it open. The hunger had already brought out the beast from inside him.

He covered his fingers with the precome and then moved to hover over me. "I can't control.... I am at my limit." He said. His hand slowly moving over my puckered hole and it didn't take him long to work his finger inside.

I closed my eyes at the invasion, and the next moment, his lips were on my nipples sucking them. I arched my back while screaming out loud. The pleasure I was feeling was on another level. He flipped his tongue over my sensitive bud as he pushed in another finger.

I dug my toes into the mattress and clutched on to the pillows. My moans were resonating through the whole room. I guess, he had planned of making me scream whole night. He moved his mouth to the other nipple while he pushed in the third finger. I didn't even had time to react since he effectively began to divert my attention towards the pleasure.

After continuing to prepare me for a while, he pulled out his fingers and pulled away from me. He hurriedly applied a good amount of lube over his length and then aligned it with my puckered hole. He leaned forward grabbing my hands and slowly interlacing our fingers and pressing them on either side of my head.

He pressed his weight over mine as he slowly began to push his way in. He smashed his lips against mine pulling me into heated passionate kiss. I forgot about the initial discomfort and pain as I got lost in this beautiful feeling.

He allowed me to get adjusted to his size before finally beginning to move. His thrusts were slower but deeper. I was squirming in his grip trying to free my hands. He complied, letting go off my hands and I soon wrapped them around him. His lips got trailed to my neck and now I was moaning mess. "Ae... Ah... ah... Ahhh... Ummm... Goood..." I cried out. I couldn't hold back from voicing out the pleasure.

"Baby.... You are looking so beautiful especially in red... I cannot stop myself... Ahhh.... Too good.... I am going to make love to you throughout the night." He said in between heavy breathes. "Huh!! Ahhhh... Aeee.. Ae.... There...." I shouted as his head got brushed against my prostate. "You like it there... Hmmm?" he asked while purposely hitting the spot again. I couldn't reply but just moan. He watched me while he kept abusing that spot over and over again. Other time, I would have melted in shyness but right now, I was too aroused to even care for it.

"Huh... Ae... ahhh.... Ahhhhhh..... C-close..." I tried to warn. My insides were slowly spasming and I could feel the hot liquid ready to erupt any time. "Come for me baby... Yes..." he said while pushing into me harder.

Few more thrusts and I came painting our bellies and he followed soon filling me up. He crashed over me while trying to catch his breath. After sometime, he pulled away and looked at me. "Don't be tired yet... I am still not done with you." After saying this, he launched another round of attack. Our first night was surely going to make me unable to walk for a week.......

__________________________

A small announcement....

I have posted a new story named Promise on inkitt.... If anyone uses the app, you can check it out... The account is under same name as on Wattpad....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.5K 883 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
29.6K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...
83.8K 2.4K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
40.8K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...