Infinity || Harry Potter

By kinsweasley

I hope she is alright, wherever she is. I can't lose anyone else I love, specially not her. She is my 'first'... More

About Y/N
Characters
Hogwarts letter
Diagon Alley
Platform 9¾
Sorthing Hat
Letter
Buckbeak
Boggart
Padfoot
Getting along
Sirius Black
Hogsmeade
Padfoot? Sirius Black?
Full Moon
Going Home.
Ash Letter
World Cup
Jealousy Jealousy
The Triwizard Tournament
Goblet of Fire
First Task
Dates
Dresses
Yule Ball
Black Lake
Treasure
Calming Draught
Final Task
Back to Hogwarts
Friends?
Detention
Dumbledore Army?
Room of Requirements
Powers?
Christmas At Manor
Going Back
pink women!
late night craving
Date with Harry?
Telling Friends
Joining Umbridge
Prank On Draco
Picnic!
Expecto Patronum
Punishment
O.W.Ls
Sirius?!
Deatheater
Vanishing Cabinet
Hogwarts Express
Amortentia
Misunderstanding
Cursed Necklace
Slughorn's invitation
Christmas Party
Terrified
Back Home
Poison
Astronomy Tower
Powers
Sectumsempra
A.P.W.B Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Fear
Back to Hogwarts
Atlantes Thana
Hogwarts isn't Hogwarts
Back to the hell
What's going on?
Hello..
Marriage proposal
Hair
Luna Lovegood
Engagement
Running the hell out
Dobby the free elf
Bellatrix's Vault
Aberforth Dumbledore
The War Begin
War's downfall
War bring death
Y/N Malfoy
The one that got away
epilogue
Another Ending!

Atlantes's story

1.2K 29 30
By kinsweasley

(This chapter is edited)

After my classes and duty I went to the headmaster's office. Professor Snape wanted to have a word. As I walked in, the office was empty

"Uh - professor! Are you there?"

I look around but Snape was no where to be seen. I slowly walked to the table and put my Potion book on it as I decided to wait for him.

While waiting, I looked around and my eyes fall on the old hogwarts sorting hat. Something came to my mind and I walked towards the hat. I touched it

"Ah!" said the sorting hat "Malfoy? What brings you to the old sorting hat?" he asked

"I just -"

Should I say it?

"Place me on your head" said the hat

I put the hat on my head.

"You wonder, why I put you in Slytherin" said the sorting hat "you know you don't belong there"

"Yes!" I took a breath "I don't think I belong in Slytherin. It doesn't feel like - me"

"You would have done fine in Ravenclaw, yes but so much better in Gryffindor" said the hat

"Then why wasn't I a Gryffindor?" The words left my mouth at once

"It was all in your head" sorting hat said "you wanted to be a Slytherin! You knew you doesn't belong there but you wanted to be"

There was a silence, until the hat spoke again

"You were hard to place Malfoy! Yes, very hard. When I was first place on your head, you remind me of someone"

"A-Atlantes Thana?"

She was the first who came into my mind.

"Ah! Thana? Yes, yes, but you reminded me of someone else. Who was from your blood line, just like Thana, Regulus Black!"

My jaw dropped. Not because I reminded him of Regulus, he was a second cousin but the fact that the hat said 'from the blood line, just like Thana'

"Thana wasn't a - a Malfoy" I said slowly

"Yes! But she was Black" said the sorting hat. My mind can't process what the hat was talking about.

"She - can't be. She was - a - a Thana not - not Black"

"She married a Black, Miss Malfoy" came a old and a very familiar voice.

I looked to my left and saw Professor Dumbledore. I quickly took the hat out of my head and place it where it was.

Albus Dumbledore was standing in front of me. This can't be happening! Am I dreaming?

"You - you were dead" I said urgently

"Who said i wasn't" said Dumbledore

I didn't said anything because I have nothing to say but then I remember what Dumbledore just said -

"You - you said that - Thana married a Black?" I asked slowly "My mother was a Black and if that was the case then I would've known"

"There are many hidden things about Black Family, Miss Malfoy" Dumbledore said

"You were Thana's friend at hogwarts weren't you?" I asked "Indeed I was" he said nodding "she was a very brave girl but nobody understood her"

"Can you tell me more about her" I said

"I first met Atlantes Thana at the sorting ceremony. When her name was called, most of the wizards and witch's started whispering. Every pure blood knew about the Thana family. What were they like, what Atlantes did"

"Did you?"

"I've heard couple of stories, yes, but I didn't knew much about her" he continued "in the first year, I met a Slytherin boy, Gellert. He introduced me to Atlantes and the three of us become friends"

"Later we found out what Atlantes could do. It was a very rare gift but at the time she couldn't control it and in our second year, she did something terrible -"

"What did she do?"

"Nobody knows that" said Dumbledore "Atlantes Thana stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas with Gellert. When I came back after the holidays, I found out that she was expelled"

"But your friend - Gellert, he must know what happen right?

"He said he didn't but I know he did. The headmaster was very furious and disappointed at himself. He knew what Atlantes have in her and he wanted to help her - but he couldn't"

"How - how did she married a Black? And who?"

"After graduating Hogwarts, I use to visit her very week. Atlantes told me about the guy she met, Cygnus Black"

My eyes widened. No way

"Black married Thana, nobody knew about it not in fact their family's. When the Black's father found out he disowned his own son -"

I let out a sarcastic laugh "Disowning their children's is a tradition in Black family"

"Thana and Black was hidden for years, nobody knew where they were but one day I got a owl from Thana. Her son was born -"

"- Pollux Black!" I said at once "Pollux Black had three sons, his youngest son was named after Pollux's father, Cygnus Black!" I told him "Cygnus had a three daughters - Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda Black" I continued "Aunt Bella doesn't have a child, Aunt Andromeda was disowned for marrying a muggle and she had a daughter, Nymphadora Tonks and my - my mother had me and Draco"

"You see Miss Malfoy, you're in fact related to Thana" Dumbledore said "We all thought one of Thana's child will have her powers but no one did. She wrote the things in her diary for the next person who was gifted like she was"

"It wasn't a gift" I said blankly "her powers killed her"

"Thana's powers were too much for a young women to control. She was one of the powerful witch of all time. That's why everyone feared her" Dumbledore said as he walked around

"How - how did she died?" I asked "the full truth and not what the book said"

I know there was more of, how she died. Thana couldn't control her powers and it ended up killing her

"There was a war" said Dumbledore "Gellert Grindelwald was the cost of it"

Grindelwald! Of course, Gellert Grindelwald was Albus Dumbeldore and Atlantes Thana's friend.

"He was not only my friend, but the love of my life"

My eyes widened. Love of his life?! The Dumbledore loved Grindelwald. Never, never through about it

"Newt Scamander and this team helped me defeat Grindelwald. Thana & Black jointed just after their son was born" he continued "Thana was a good help but -"

"But?"

"Everyone got separated. Thana knew Grindelwald was going to murder some innocent wizards. Thana's magic reacts when the other person or herself was in need and that's what happen that night"

"Her magic reacts itself?"

"Yes, it happen all at once" Dumbledore said "She put all her strength and power to protect others but -"

"-her powers ended up killing her" I completed

Dumbledore nodded

"What happen to her husband?"

"When Black came back from the battle he saw his wife dead on the floor. He never forgive him self. He thought, if he would've been there, his wife would be still alive"

There was a silence

"What about me?" I asked "I can control them"

"Yes you can, but you don't have as much of a powers as Thana did" said Dumbledore "you should be thankful about it"

"You mean - if Thana was a ten the I'm a one?"

Dumbledore nodded "but that doesn't mean it's not there. It is, but it will show when the person is in need"

"Like I saved the Dumbledore's army from my brothers gang, in the fifth year"

"Just like -"

"Y/n!" There was a very familiar voice coming from, around the office

"Remember! Be patient and hold still" Dumbledore said quickly

"Y/n!" The female voice shouted again

"Things will be hard, very hard but remember -"

"Y/n! Are you dead!"

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of time just remember to turn on the lights"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"What's happening? What's with the voice?" I asked to Dumbledore

"Trust yourself! Trust your friends!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

My eyes suddenly open and I started coughing. My whole body was sweating.

"Salazar sake! I thought you were dead" said Pancy "bad dream?"

I looked around, I was still in my room.

"Get your lazy ass up" Pancy said as she walked towards the door "Professor Snape is calling you and Theo"

She went out

It was just a dream, just a dream. Or was it?

()

Last night I was thinking what to write in my next chapter and this came into my mind.

Here is the chapter. Hope you like this ❤️

Thank youuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 15.4K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
2.1M 23.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
301K 8.1K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
93 2 11
A search for the truth. A battle of friends. A longing for love. A trial of loyalty. Follow Diana Prince through her years at Hogwarts. This will be...