Detention

(This chapter is edited)

I woke up pretty late today and the first class was of potions. The class started five minutes ago.

I started changing but couldn't find my tie "why things disappear when I need them" I took out my wand "Accio" and two ties came flying.

I almost reach Snape's class and realise I forgot my robes

I almost reach Snape's class and realise I forgot my robes. 'Not going back now'

When I entered the class Snape was yelling at harry. 'As usual' "Late again. Detention Potter and it will be 10 points from Gryffindor" Snape said in his cold voice 'oh no'. I quietly walked towards the site thinking he won't notice me

"Miss Malfoy" I froze "professor?" I innocently asked "And why are you late-" I cut him off "I woke up pretty late and then couldn't find my tie" I gave him an awkward smile "and your robes" Snape added "about that-" he ignored me "detention for you as well Miss Malfoy"

"What? no- you can't do that" I shouted "indeed I can. Now don't make it two" I rolled my eyes "you and Mr Potter will clean the whole classroom. No magic"

♾️

After the class was over. I and Harry stayed. Snape took our wands so we can't use magic.

"It's going to be a long day" I set at the table and saw harry doing the same

"So when is your detention with that crazy woman?" I asked, he giggle "tonight" I nodded

"so tell me something about yourself," I started so I could know him better "what?" He looked over "Your life? I don't know"

"My parents are dead. I grew up with my horrible Muggle Uncle and Aunt they had a son who used to bully me. Never knew about the Wizarding World-"

"Never?"

"Nope. Got a letter from Hogwarts and here I am" he pointed to himself "now your turn" he asked

"I grew up with my parents and brother. Got accepted into both Hogwarts and Ilvermorny but decided to chose Ilvermorny. I made my first friend her name was Broke Sunshine"

"Sunshine? As in Ash?"

"Yes, they are siblings. Anyways my father didn't liked my fiends as broke was half-blood so when he found out that I was friends with her, he kinda ruined it"

"Oh- sorry to hear that"

"It's alright it was three years ago"

"What about you? What do you think of muggle-borns and half-blood"

"It's bullshit! I don't know why people judge muggle-borns and half-blood"

Harry smiled at me and I couldn't control but blushed.

"Well let's start working"

♾️

It took an hour to clean up the mess. I was not ready for this "tired?" Asked harry. Seriously. "Dah! I had never cleaned without magic in my life"

"look" harry was pointing at a cabinet. The top and bottom of the cabinet was not cleaned. "great"

Harry step closer "you can do the top and I'll do the bottom," Harry said and I stared at him. 'Merlin, it sounded wrong'

When harry release what it sounded like he panicked "I-I didn't mean that. I mean I do but not in that way, I was talking about cabinet not-" I started laughing "it's alright I get it" I said between my laughs

I was standing on a stool while harry was wiping the floor. "Er.. Harry can you pass me a wet cloth" I asked him and he nodded

"Here" when I turn around to take it I lose my balance and fall on harry. Our face were inches away from each other. I could hear his heartbeat and smelled the wood on him. We look at each other's eyes. It felt like the world was stopped. I could stare at these green eyes forever.

I heard a door crack. I came back to reality and stood up and harry did the same. His cheeks were bright red and so was mine. He gave me an awkward smile

Snape saw us "I have no idea why you both are red... but here is your wand. Out." We took our wands and ran outside.

Me and harry exchange 'byes' and I went to talk to my Hufflepuff friends

♾️

If you like it then vote! 🦉

Some serious glitch is happening in my Wattpad. There were 1.29K readers and now it's 1.3k like how??? 👀😫😥😥😥

I posted a new story go check it 💓