Back to Hogwarts

(This chapter is edited)

I packed my trunk and brought it down. Snape was not home yet. He goes to death eaters meeting in the Manor. Snape keep informing me what was happening, what Voldemort was planning. I understood one thing, Snape isn't the bad guy. Sure his ways are the worst but it's all part of his plan.

Soon Snape came back and he said we are going to appear

Soon Snape came back and he said we are going to appear. But we can't appear inside Hogwarts! It's written in the history of magic.

I grab Snape's arm and I felt like everything is moving, and within a second we were outside Hogwarts, where the carriage was

I looked around. It was still afternoon so the Hogwarts students must be on the train.

"Follow me," said Snape and I put myself together and followed him.

Hogwarts looked creepy. It was not the same, magical and beautiful as I remember it was when I first saw it in my third year. It was strange and horrifying.

Draco is not coming back to Hogwarts. Salazar, I hope he is okay.

"The badge, wear it," Snape said and at first I didn't know what he was talking about but then I nodded. I open my bag, pull out the head girl badge and wear it over my dress.

We went to the headmaster's office which now become Snape's. I don't know why he wanted me to follow him to Dumbledore's office but I didn't argue.

He was in the corner looking at a book. Then he came towards me and handed me the book to me.

I looked at the book: 'The True Me'

I gave a confused look to Snape "Dumbledore wanted you to have this" He said slowly

I stare at the book. Why does he want me to have this? This book looks really old.

"Students must be arriving" I nodded and put the book inside my bag "you need to change and wait for them in front of the door"

"What's um... What's the new Slytherin password?" I asked.

"Salazar Major"

I picked up my bag and went out of the office. The dungeon looked darker than before.

"Salazar Major"

The common room opened and I walked in. It was empty. I went to my dorm and quickly changed into my school dress and robes. Then I put my badge on and went out.

I waited for other students and after a few mins, I saw some of them. When I get a clear view, I saw Pancy Parkinson, Theodore Notts and Blaise Zabini. Theodore was wearing the head boy badge.

"Y/n!" Pancy ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. I was surprised at her sudden action "I heard what happen. You went missing. Are you OK?"

"Went missing? What are you talking about?" I asked her. When did I go missing?

"After Dumbledore died, you didn't return to Malfoy Manor. Nobody knew what happen to you. And -- and Draco have been off-colour"

Oh Salazar

"I heard my father, he was talking about you and Dark Lord. Said he was furious with you Malfoy" Blaise said

My heart left my body. The Dark Lord. Salazar No!

"I -- I didn't --" I closed my mouth

"Where were you?" Pancy asked

So I told the three everything. Everything that happens with Dumbledore then how I got knocked out, me being at Snape's place, etc, etc.

"You're in much trouble," said Theodore "Alexander is one too. He got marked right when we came back to Hogwarts" he took a breath "And I -- I've -- you know"

There was a silence. I knew what he is talking about. Theodore Nott is a death eater too.

We stare at each other. We all are in this death eater mess, Voldemort mess because of our parents. I've seen their parents over Death eaters meeting.

"My mother told me I'll be joining her soon," Blaise said quietly

"Same with my father" Pancy said

"We know there's going to be a war and we have to fight in it," I said "but promise me, promise me we will not harm each other nor the people we love"

"Promise," they said at the same time

"And if there is a way or a chance of going back then we will?" Theodore asked and we all nodded.

"Draco too" I smiled

"He would" Theodore put his hand over my shoulder and smiled.

Soon other students started coming and they all looked pale. They were scared. I saw Ginny and Neville. They looked at me but quickly looked away.

"Y/n!" I turn to my right and saw Kylie. She was taller and she looked pale just like others "are you alright? I heard what happen"

"Fine are you?"

"Not really," Kylie said then a boy Matthew I think called her "see you later and congratulations" she pointed at my badge and ran away

"You are friends with Jen?" Pancy asked "Who even was she?" Blaise asked

"Her name is Kylie and yes I'm friends with her if you can call that. I met her in my fifth year when I prank Draco with the help of twins --"

"Wait, that was you?" Pancy shouted "the hair and all?" I nodded "Cruel"

"Oh shut up" I giggle "let's go inside"

###

It's a small chapter to fill the gaps. But the next chapter is going to be interesting. I think you should focus on what the next chapter is about because it will help you, in the end, 🤭 oops!

 I think you should focus on what the next chapter is about because it will help you, in the end, 🤭 oops!

Okay but the fact that I was going to tell him about the new book I am reading and he send that 😭

This happens with lots of us and idk why it's funny and adorable at the same time. Like they know what you're going to write, think or doing.

Thank youuu