Aberforth Dumbledore

Y/n Malfoy got ready for Hogsmeade. Getting Ready means breathing in and out and being ready for the fight. It's going to be a war.

(This is the outfit you're gonna wear for the rest story till it's war)

She put her hair in a ponytail, front piece of hair on her face as they are too short.

Harry came in, he open his mouth like he wanted to say something but nothing came out "what's wrong?" She asked

He sign and sat next to her and took out a napkin from his pocket, it had something in it. Harry slowly remove the napkin revealing a beautiful ring with red gem on it

Y/N looked at the ring then at Harry waiting for him to explain "I found this in Grimmauld Place, I reckon Sirius was going to give it to me but, he couldn't" he stare at the ring

"To you?"

"Yes. It was kept with a letter-" Harry said and put his hand back in his pocket and picked out a dirty letter. He handed to y/n as she read it

Harry,
If you're reading this letter it means I failed to tell and give you this myself and I apologise. There is a ring wrapped in a white napkin, that was the ring your father gave to your mother. It been passed down since centuries in potter family. It's a tradition.
You're parents would be the one telling you this; the ring is yours.
You have to give this ring to the person you want to marry and start a family with. It's a tradition and then when your first born child will be ready for marriage you need to pass this ring to him or her.
I bet you already have an eye for a certain Slytherin. My money is on Y/N Malfoy.
She's a very smart girl and you're right for her. Don't loss her Harry, you both deserve each other

Sirius.

Y/n looked up and met Harry's green eyes, he was holding the ring towards her

Her heart started beating fast. He wanted to started a family with her?

"Harry...are you saying-"

"Yes. I meant exactly what Sirius wrote in his letter" he replied

Y/n felt her cheeks heating. Harry grab her left hand and place the ring in her ring finger. Y/n already took out the ring Alexander made her wear.

She stare at the ring in her hand, it was beautiful and perfect. According to her the red represented Harry.

"It's beautiful" she smiled brightly "just for you" he smiled softly

"After the war, I would take you to meet my Aunt and Uncle, they're horrible but still" she nodded "I have missed you but the most I did when I visited my my parent's grave"

"You...did? When?" He nodded "Christmas Eve" she smiled "you've to take me there"

"Of course I will love"

My stomach

He lean in, placing his hand on her left cheek and kissed her softly "when the war is over, we could live at Grimmauld Place. It's mine now"

Y/n blushed "live with you?" He nodded "it's obvious isn't it? I want to start my family with you, you got to be there" he removed his hand

"how does James Sirius sound to you" she looked at him confused "James Sirius Potter"

"Harry, why are you—" gasped "wait..." y/n chuckled as she realised what he meant

"Sure, Sure"

"I do have more names if you like" Harry said as she stood up and y/n laughed hard "Al- what? It's not funny y/n, I am serious!"

"You're not Sirius, Harry"

***

The golden trio can't be seen as all the deatheater are after them and Hogsmeade is filled with them. They were also looking for Y/n Malfoy since the Gringotts attack. All of them knew she ran away from Malfoy Manor with Harry Potter.

They were hiding behind some carriages as the death eaters were infront of them, they somehow knew that Harry potter was here.

The four friend looked at the deatheaters as they walked passed them, they stared moving to different directions to get to Honeyducks soon.

They ran away and hide in other place then moved again as they got a chance to buy a deatheaters notice them and they stared running face "in here" someone shouted and the four friend without questioning went inside

Y/n swear it was Dumbledore who said it, he looked just like him.

Y/n saw a big picture of a girl and near it was a broken mirror with Harry's face. Y/n looked back at Harry who was on other corner holding the broken part of the mirror

"Harry...I can see you in this" y/n whispered. Harry looked at her then at the mirror and walked slowly towards her.

"Bloody fools what you thinking coming here. Have you any idea how dangerous it is" the man who looked the Dumbledore spoke

"You're Aberforth! Dumbledore's brother" y/n said at once "it's you who I've been seeing in here, you're the one who send dobby" Harry said

"What have you left him?" He asked "he's dead!" Harry replied. There was a silence "sorry to hear, I liked that elf"

"Who have it to you? The mirror" Harry asked "Fletcher about a year ago"

Harry and Aberforth continued to argue about the mirror and Dumbledore than he gave them some food and Hermione, Ron and y/n quickly grab it and started eating. The last she ate was when she at the manor well Fleur did offer some food but she didn't ate it.

"We need to get into Hogwarts tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do" Harry said and started telling him all about horcruxes but Aberforth talked back. It sounded like he doesn't really like Dumbledore.

"I am not interested in what happened between you and your brother, I don't care" Harry said "I trust the man. We need to get into the castle tonight"

Aberforth looked at the painting of the girl "you know what to do" and the girl walked inside "that's your sister Ariana isn't it" y/n said

"You are a Malfoy" Aberforth said turning around "Yes she is" Harry replied holding her hand "don't worry boy, I've heard nice things about her different from your family aye?"

Y/n rolled her eyes. "She's coming back" Hermione said and saw Ariana coming back and suddenly the paining's door opened

"Neville?"