Sirius Black

(This chapter is edited) (y/n pov)

Professor Snape came to the Slytherin common room and told everyone that we will be sleeping in Great Hall for tonight. I didn't know what was happening but when we reach the great hall there was Gryffindor and Ravenclaw and soon Hufflepuff joined.

"Y/n" it was Cedric who called "what's going on?" he was as confused as all were "I don't know Cedric. I just came here" I answered

Cedric asked to one of the Gryffindor girl Angelina. I know her. She was friends with the twins and lee. The whole group started telling what happen.

Turns out the Sirius Black was in the Castle. He went to the Gryffindor common room and scratches the portrait of 'the fat lady'. And all professors think that Black is still inside the Castle.

I don't know why but I was worried about Harry. Draco was right about Black being after him but how did he know? Was it something he's not telling me.

I searched the Great Hall, looking around the Gryffindor's but I couldn't find Harry.

"Are you looking for someone?" Asked a voice. I smiled to myself and turn around. The voice belongs to Harry.

Suddenly I wrap my hands around him and pull him in a big hug. My soft spot is that I gets worried when something happens to any person I know. I didn't knew him well but I still cared.

"are you ok?" I asked worriedly. Harry who was trying to hide his blush replied "brilliant" he smiled giving two thumbs up

The next movement someone grabs my wrist tightly and pull me outside the great hall "what the fu-" but then I realised it was Draco "what are you doing?" I asked him trying to get out of his grip

"me?" He let out a sarcastic laugh "what are you doing? Hugging potter in front of the entire school?" He shouted

"I was just-" I stopped. I don't even know why I hugged him. I looked down at my feet

"listen y/n/n you don't want me telling father about this," with that he went inside.

When I enter the great hall most of the people were in their sleeping bags. 'How am I gonna sleep on the floor' I thought to myself. I have never slept on the floor.

There was no place for me to sleep than I saw an empty sleeping bag near a Ravenclaw girl.

"Is it taken?" I asked the girl "you can have it" she said in a sweet voice "I am Luna Lovegood. You must me Y/n Malfoy" she said

"you know me?" I asked her. This was the first time I'm talking with her "everybody knows you. They talk about you when you're not around"

I gave her a awkward smile and went inside my sleeping bed which was very uncomfortable.

I was not able to sleep because never in my life I had slept on the floor. I try turning but the god damn beg was small.

I heard a small giggle.

Looking up I saw Harry Potter. I was on the opposite row from him. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes

"never slept on the floor before?" He whispered but I didn't reply. I just make myself comfortable which was hard and close my eyes.

It was the worst sleep of my life. My back hurts the next day. Thank Salazar I am a witch. Just a little magic and done. Puff the pain is gone.