Sorthing Hat

(This chapter is edited)
(From now on the story will be y/n pov. If it gets change than I'll let you know)

I looked at Hogwarts. It was beyond amazing. It's beautiful was nothing compared to my fake senecio. I was so in lost with hogwarts that i bumped into someone

"watch out Longbottom" pansy snapped angrily "sorry. Er.. it's just harry he-" the boy whom I bump into panicked

"What about him?" I asked Longbottom and the group looked at him "he-he fainted after seeing the dementor" he told us and ran away. "That's good news," Draco said with a smirk

Everyone went inside the great hall and I just stayed outside with the first year "you're too old to be a first year" one of them said "that's because I'm not a first year dimwit" I frowned than notice the look on the 11 year old "sorry pal. I just hate waiting" 

I saw a lady wearing a pointed hat coming towards us. She send the first year inside and told me to wait

Boring..

After 10 minutes she came and behind her I saw potter and a girl. I do remember seeing her in Leaky Cauldron with the Weasleys. Must be the muggle Draco talks about

Girl with bushy brown hair went inside the great hall but Potter stopped and looked at me. I gave him a small smile. And he smiled back.

"Potter you may leave now" the lady said. He looked at me and went inside

"you must be y/n Malfoy" I nodded "I'm professor McGonagall I'll teach you Transfiguration" she told me "I really enjoy Transfiguration professor" I said excitedly and I think she saw my excitement.

'It's time to go inside' I thought. I heard my name being called and the Great Hall went silent. I walked inside confidently and every pair of eyes were on me. I mean dah! It's obvious.

"Malfoy?"

"I heard she went to Ilvermorny"

"she is pretty"

"did she said y/n malfoy"

"Malfoy as in draco Malfoy's sister?"

"Malfoy has a sister?"

I heard many people whispering. Ignoring all eyes mine met with someone's green, confused eyes. It was Potter. Our eyes only met for a few seconds. I know what he wad thinking but I ignored him. Then I saw Cedric he gave me a thumbs up and I smiled.

The sorting hat was placed on top of me and at this time every single one was looking at me.

" hmm...Malfoy when I sort your brother I wonder when I'll sort you" the hat said 'you are sorting me now' I thought and the hat laughed "daring I see. You are difficult very difficult...you can do great in two houses but where to put you?" the hat said.

It has been ten mins and sorting hat haven't decided yet "do you have something in mind?" the hat asked "Slytherin, my whole family is in Slytherin ..." I stopped "but you know you belong somewhere else" the hat said but I didn't answer.

I looked at the Slytherin table and saw Draco with his fingers crossed. I want to be in Ravenclaw but I know I belong in Slytherin like my family

"please be Slytherin, please be Slytherin"

"Slytherin huh?" Every student in the great hall was listening

(Ik they can't hear but let's pretend they can hear what the hat says)

"But Ravenclaw will take you to better place and Gryffindor could make a great difference to prove yourself"

Draco didn't looked happy.

"I need Slytherin! I belong there you old hat"

"It's all in your head. Better be SLYTHERIN!" the hat shouted

Slytherin started cheering. Professor McGonagall took the hat from my head and I make myself towards Slytherin table. I am happy that I'm in Slytherin I made my Father proud.