The Triwizard Tournament

(This chapter is edited)

Dumbledore was giving his long ass speech

"This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continue throughout the school year taking up much of the teacher's time and energy- but I am sure you will all enjoy it." Said Dumbledore.

Then he introduces us to our new DADA teacher who is Mad-eye-Moody.

"As I was saying" he continued with a smile "we are to have the honour of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months an event which has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year"

"you're JOKING!" said Fred loudly. Then everyone started whispering. "I am not joking, Mr Weasley," said Dumbledore.

He explained everything about the Tournament. there was one rule that only 17 years and older can take part in. Which made a few of the students mad including the Weasley twins.

♾️

Y/n was walking and fixing her tie but stoped when she heard some voices -

"Cedric?"

"He must be entering the Tournament"

"that idiot Hogwarts champion?"

the voice belongs to Ron Weasley "he is not an idiot-" y/n said and they all looked at her "you just don't like him because he beat Gryffindor at Quidditch" she completed and took out her tie, it was making her chock

"I've heard he is a really good student and he is perfect." Hermione added. "you both only like him because he's handsome," said Ron scathingly.

This made her blood boil. How could he think that?. "Excuse me," they said at the same time. "I don't like anyone just because they are handsome," y/n told them and walked away

Bloody Weasel

♾️

Beauxbatons had arrived and Dumbledore started talking with Madame Maxime. The Beauxbatons lady's were gorgeous

"Look! In the lake!"

Durmstrang has arrived.

Y/n was trying to find Ash but she couldn't. She saw Viktor Krum waving at her and Draco and they waved back.

Students looked at them in jealousy. Y/n and Draco know Krum because their families are close.

Karkaroff notice them and called them in front. At this point, they were standing with the Durmstrang.

"Lucius Childrens?" asked Karkaroff. "yes we are," said Draco proudly "It's great meeting you Professor Karkaroff," Y/n said with a smile.

"Hey Krum" Viktor hugged Y/n then Draco.

Y/n can hear whispers from behind. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder when she turned she was a Durmstrang boy with brown hair, brown eyes and that perfect smile.

"where's my hug princess?" The boy asked with a smirk "Merlins beard" y/n wrapped her arms around him.

"you have become much taller," y/n said "and you have become more beautiful" Ash commented which made her blush.

(Harry pov)

Beauxbatons and Durmstrang have arrived

"Harry- it's Krum," said Ron "harry he is waving at Y/n" He added. I looked in their direction and it was true he was waving at her and she waved back.

Then Y/n and Malfoy went near them and she hugged Krum!! What? "Harry she hugged Krum," Ron cried "I can see that too" I replied annoyed.

Then I saw another boy walking towards her and he said something and Y/n hugged him.

This was not a friendly hug. and I saw her laughing and blushing.

"Harry," said Ron "WHAT" I snapped "sorry"

"Do you think, Y/n could introduce me to Krum?" Ron asked which made me even more annoyed. "NO," I told him.

♾️

About Ash-

He is caring and flirty. He has one sister- broke Sunshine. And he has a Dog-Tiff. If he was in Hogwarts ts he would have ended up in Gryffindor