Hayden

By Drea14_ac

(Spin-off to My New Baby + My Baby Girl - Book 3 of 3) Hayden hears something he shouldn't of, between his Mo... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 5.

423 9 0
By Drea14_ac

I ran as fast as I could, that I didn't even notice I dropped the bottle I had somewhere along the way. I passed a few houses, and everything soon started look familiar. I stopped running, and just walked as I entered the park. I smiled at the park, as I walked towards the bench. It's the same park that Avery and I meet up at. I smiled at the though of my birthday. I still haven't opened up the pencils, maybe I should when I get home. After all, I am grounded. I'm going to have a lot of extra time with my sketches.

I heard the police sirens going off, and that quickly brought me out of my daze. Shit, I forgot I was running away from that. Logan and I left Jacob at the scene all by himself, but he could handle it. He was right, it was better for him to stay there by himself than have us there with him. Since I was still drunk though, and underage, I knew I had to get out of site from there. How is going to look to have a teenager at a park alone, when it's a little passed ten at night.

Still sitting on the bench, I pulled out my phone. I dialed the first number that came to mind, and I prayed that she would answer.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Avery, hey, this is going to sound really strange. Do you think I could go to your house?" I asked her.

There was a bit of silence. I saw how there was just one officer roaming around in his patrol car, and I knew I had to get out of site. I got up from the bench, and started to walk the opposite direction of the police officer. I'm pretty sure there's an exit this way, and it won't be too obvious either. If Avery agrees to me going to her house, it shouldn't be too far from here. I'll be able to just go to her house, and hide out until later.

"You're right, it is strange. Um... my foster parents won't let me bring you into the house. If you want, I guess you could sneak in?" Avery said as in more of a question.

"Yes, I'll sneak in. Just tell me how," I said to her. I exited the park, and I just walked as normal as I could. I was still feeling light headed, but I felt like I had more of my head now.

"I'll text you my address, but walk in through the back door. In the back you'll see these vines, they're growing on this thing that's made of wood. You could use it as a ladder, and my window is the only one there. You can't miss my window. Softly knock, and I'll let you in," Avery instructed. I smiled.

"Okay, just send me the address," I said to her.

"I will, bye," Avery said as she hung up.

It didn't take long for her to send me the address. Quickly, I typed it into my phone. It was a three minute walk from where I was, so it shouldn't take me long to get to her house. I started to jog, to get there faster. I took one turn, and from there it was all the way straight.

Once my GPS notified me that I was there, I looked at the house she lived in. It was a really nice house, it kind of reminded me of a doll house. It was big, but smaller than the other houses surrounding it. I better get to the back of her house, if I don't want to get caught by her parents. All the lights were out, so I knew everyone was probably asleep. I wasn't sure if it was just Avery as a foster child, but from what I can imagine is that she has her own room. Other wise, I don't think she would of allowed me to be in her room.

I walked trough the back door. It wasn't hard to miss it. It was a wooden door, with a lock on it. Carefully, and quietly I unlocked it. I entered the back, and locked the door behind me. The backyard lead through what kind of looked like a hallway. I followed the short hallway, until I was fully in the back. There in the back yard was a swimming pool, and a small patio with some furniture. The back looked really, it kind of looked better than my own back yard.

Avery was right though, it wasn't hard to miss her window. Right by the window at the very top, was the vines she was talking about. The wooden ladder thing stood there, tall and proud. I could probably climb it with no problem, if my head was fully here. I guess I have to try though, I'm already here.

Without thinking more into it, I started to climb. The wood beneath felt sturdy, strong, I felt like it wouldn't break. I climbed until I reached the very top. The vines stopped a little above Avery's window, so I was able to be next to her window perfectly fine. As she instructed me, I gently knocked. It didn't take long for the black haired girl to appear behind the window. Avery opened her window, and a smile was worn on her lips.

"Come in, just try to be quiet. Everyone is sleeping right now," she said softly.

I nodded my head at her, and as quiet as I could I started to climb into her room. It was a bit harder than I thought, but I was able to handle my balance to get inside. I almost fell onto her floor, as my full body entered the room. I didn't get up from the floor, I just sat down beneath her window. I threw my head back, and just let it rest on her wall.

"Hey, what's going on?" Avery asked. She knelled down in front of me, and worry filled her eyes.

"Jacob got into a car crash, so my friend Logan and I took off running before the cops could get there," I explained. As I heard it out loud, it actually seemed pretty messed up what we did.

"Why did you leave him? Is everyone okay?" Avery asked. I nodded at her question.

"Everyone's fine, but we left because Logan and I were drinking. We figured it would look less suspicious if we left, because the crash was actually an accident. His tire popped, which caused the crash," I explained to her. Maybe, now I don't sound too much of an asshole.

"Yeah, I kind of figured you were drunk when you called. Plus, I could kind of smell it on you," Avery said with a smile.

I smiled back at her, and I couldn't help but find this situation amusing at this point. I'm literally in Avery's room, sitting on her floor because of my dumb ass. I just had to get drunk, and sneak out of my house to have a good time. This is what my good time lead me to. I looked back at Avery, and I looked straight in the eyes. I knew she was beautiful from the first day we met, but this lighting just somehow makes her looks different.

"You're so beautiful, you know what?" I asked her.

Avery's room was dark, all the lights were off. The only light coming in was from the moon light outside. Her room had this light blue shade to it, and that somehow just made her eyes pop out more. I wasn't able to fully see the colors on her face, but by the way she fiddled I knew she was blushing.

"Stop, Hayden. You don't mean that, you're drunk," she reminded.

I still smiled at her, and shook my head. I wasn't that drunk anymore. My head was still spinning a little bit, but not as much as it was when we were in that car.

"I'm not that drunk, I know exactly what I'm doing and saying," I said to her.

I got closer to her, and with my hand I moved a piece of her hair out of her face. I tucked it behind her ear, and I was able to feel her tremble in a way. Was she nervous? I don't know if she was, but I know I was. My heart was pounding like crazy, and I felt like my hands were getting all clammy under the feel of her skin.

Without anymore hesitation, I pressed my lips to hers. It was a quick movement, I doubt she even had a chance to react. Instead of her lips moving in sync with mine, they were stiff. I quickly pulled away, since she wasn't kissing me back. As soon as I did, I looked at her. Avery had this unreadable expression. I could tell it wasn't because she didn't like the kiss, it seemed like it was something else.

"Have you never been kissed before?" I asked her.

Avery looked away from me for a minute, before he gaze came back to my eyes. She shook her head, slowly, as if scared to tell me.

"No, I haven't," she answered.

As soon as the words left her lips, I felt terrible. I had instant regret. I just stole this girls first kiss, and for what? I stood up, pissed at myself. I ran a hand through my hair, not knowing what else to say to her.

"I'm sorry, Avery. I literally just stole your first kiss from you. You didn't deserve this, you needed to waited to find that one special guy to experience a kiss," I said.

I felt pissed. The fact that Avery didn't really seemed upset about it, kind of made my anger simmer down a bit. Why wasn't she angry with me? Avery stood up from the floor, and sat down at the edge of her bed. Avery looked at me, and she just shrugged.

"Technically, I did give my first kiss to someone I really care about," she said unfazed.

I quickly took a seat next to her on her bed. I wanted to know what she meant by that. Does that mean she likes me as more than a friend?

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well, you're my friend and I really do care about you. If I think back to this moment, I won't regret it. It's hard for me to meet anybody anyways, since I'm a foster child. I'm always kind of scared to get involved with anyone. So, I see it as you're giving me the experience I'm too scared to look after."

The way Avery explained things, didn't really make sense to me. Why would you want your first experiences, to be with a friend? I didn't argue with her though, I didn't seem to have the energy to do so. I knew what I was doing, but since the alcohol was still in my blood this seemed more enjoyable. I smiled at Avery, wanting to give her first kiss a second chance. I shouldn't try to rush it with her. I need her to feel my lips moving, so she could copy the motion. I got closer to her. I placed one of my hands on the side of her face, just how it was when we were on the floor.

"Just relax," I said to her.

I felt Avery's whole body relax, and I smiled at her. Slowly, I brought my lips back to hers. This time, I felt as Avery tried to kiss me back. It was a bit sloppy at first, but it didn't take long for her to find the rhythm of my lips. As we kissed, I slowly started to desire more from her. I pressed my lips a little harder on hers, and I heard as she moaned. The small noise made my heart pound; did I really do that to her? 

I tried to push her down on her bed, and I felt like I got about half way there. Before I could have her lying down, with me hovering above her. Avery pulled away from the kiss. Her face was turned away from me, and both her hands were on my chest. Avery looked a little taken back, and I quickly realized what I did.

What was I thinking? If this girls never been kissed before, what makes me think she's gone all the way with someone. I quickly got up from her, and Avery sat up as well. We were both sitting on the bed, at a loss for words. I need to say something.

"I'm really sorry, Avery. I guess, I am still a little tipsy," I said to her. I looked at her, and ran a hand through my hair.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Are you going to spend the night?" Avery asked. She sounded a bit breathless, but I tried to ignore that.

"Can I spend the night?" I asked her smiling.

I wasn't sure if Avery was even going to let me stay, after I nearly just pushed the boundary with her. I wasn't sure if I was even planning on staying the night. I looked at the alarm clock on her night stand, it was almost midnight. I did feel too exhausted to leave, and the way my head was feeling wasn't helping either.

"You can stay, if you want we can watch a movie on my laptop. But if you do stay you have to be out first thing in the morning, I really don't need my foster parents finding you in here," Avery warned. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay, let's watch a movie," I said to her.

"Lay down on the bed, I'll grab my lap top," she said.

I laid down her bed halfway. I was sitting up a bit, so we could watch the movie together. I wasn't even sure what movie we were going to watch, but at this point I did't mind. Avery was completely ignoring the fact she just had her first kiss, and with one of her friends. Not to mention, this friend also has a girlfriend. Shit. How could I have forgotten about Savannah? Just something about seeing Avery in the light, it made me loose my mind. I kissed her, and completely forgot about my current girlfriend. It's okay, Savannah doesn't have to know about this.

Avery came back to the bed. She sat down next to me, and turned on her lap top. I still couldn't believe I was in her house.

"What movie?" She asked me.

"You pick, I don't mind," I said to her.

I watched as Avery searched for a movie, her eyes were bright full of mischief. I smiled at the way she looked, if I wasn't mistaken she was going to make me watch a chick flick. Something in me didn't care though, it might of been the alcohol speaking here. I don't watch chick flicks. Not with my girlfriend, and not with my sister's. Maybe watching one with Avery wouldn't be so bad, after all I don't seem to mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 213 15
Okay, so I don't know if people still do these, but I love Clintasha and these are just random one-shots I think of. I will be taking requests for th...
80.5K 1.2K 9
It was just a regular day for our favorite baby blue-eyed super heroine. That is until she got to school. She walked into the commons and was drench...
35.5K 712 8
Kirsty never has much luck with her love life and the men she gets involved with, Now after her latest break up, she is not overly enthusastic about...
591K 52.8K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...