Oh, Poppy! (Lesbian story) (C...

Da Rain12bow

Emma Armstrong had travelled a long way from London to the loving Bellingham, only to meet a mysterious famil... Altro

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 4
Chapter 12
Chapter 5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 15

87 10 3
Da Rain12bow

Ann suddenly grabbed the girl by the waist, throwing her in the hay, making Poppy giggle as the woman bore down on her-

~*~

1989, London

"Oh, come on! A sex scene again, Julia?" Jack threw the stack of paper onto the glass table, lighting up a cigar.

Julia Peterson, the 27 year old woman sitting in front of him, only rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do? My grandma wrote it." she shrugged her shoulder, defending the book. "You know how old this book is? More than 45 years old, Jack. 45!" she stressed.

"I get it! Your grandma had a wild imagination, that's for sure..." he inhaled the smoke. "I will think about it, okay?"

"Thanks." they hugged. "I need to go now; you know the funeral and all-" she already grabbed her purse from the comfy sofa.

"When will you continue your own story?" he yelled after her. "I am already at the end, don't worry!" she yelled back, getting out of the building.

Opening her small car, she hopped in ready to take off to her new home, which her grandma had left her.

After a good 20 minutes later, she arrived at the beautiful brick house, parking her car in the installed garage. Hurrying up, she was excited to see if there was any more stuff hidden in her grandmother's attic.

It was just yesterday, when she found the stack of paper, hiding upstairs in an old box, covered by tissue paper.

She opened it and read the whole book in one night, only finishing at 5 am.

She was shocked, seeing her grandmother's writing, it contained her handwriting, but it was obvious that it was mostly written with a writing machine.

But more surprisingly it was about...well, lesbians.

She never knew her grandmom was into this kind of stories.

Hurrying up the stairs, she found the box again, but it had only contained the book, she had already dropped off by her publisher.

Looking around in the dark room, she could find old photos, where her freckled grandmom was smiling back at her, her wedding photo with her grandpa, her father's baby photos, then her aunt's, etc.

Wandering around the spiderwebs, she went deep inside the room where, no natural light was coming anymore.

Blindly glancing around, her eyes stopped at a huge rectangle shape hanging from the wall, covered with a sheet.

Curiously, she walked closer grabbing the cloth and giving it a good tug.

The expensive satin fell onto the dirty ground, but Julia couldn't care less.

Vibrant blue eyes bore into hers, as the black-haired beauty was laying across a velvety sofa. Lucious locks were barely covering her ample breasts, her rosy nipples peeking through the river of dark hair.

Her innocent smile drew Julia closer, forcing her to take a step automatically. It was like watching a siren. She couldn't control her movements.

The girl's hip was wrapped in a white bedsheet, covering her private parts and navel, as she was laying sideways, facing whoever was painting her.

"Magnificent." Julia whispered, running her hand around the painting, feeling a bump here and there.

Deciding to take it off the wall, she was curious f it was signed.

And there it was.

To Miss Emma Armstrong!

I will miss you dearly!

Love,

Poppy

1940, Payne Hill, Bellingham

By, V. Payne

"No. Fucking. Way." Julia yelled out. "So, everything is true?!" she couldn't believe this. She thought that her grandma had a good imagination at the age of 20, to write such a graphic story, but now....

She needed to sit down.

"I can't believe this." she mumbled into her hand. Then like she was possessed, she sprang on her feet, climbed down the stairs, grabbed her car keys and locked the door.

~*~

It was a 4-hour drive, when the building her grandmother gushed about in her book, became visible. Obviously, some renovation was done, but it still looked somehow the same as Emma had described.

Parking her car in the driveway, she could see the stable from a mile away. Inhaling the fresh air, she walked up on the marble stairs, knocking loudly on the double doors.

"What can I help you with?" came a husky voice behind her, making the blonde woman jump in fright.

"Oh, God." she placed her shaking hand on her heart, taking in the woman standing a good 3 meters behind her.

She was tall and muscular.

Craning her neck up to see this stranger's face, she held her breath seeing how attractive she was.

"Are you from the newspaper?! I already told them I am not interested!!!" the woman was already turning around, leaving Julia alone.

"What? No! Wait!" she needed to run to catch up with the woman's long strides. "My name is Julia Peterson, and I came to see if Miss Poppy is still living here or not-"

"My grandma is not in a state to meet people right now." the woman cut in, walking back into the barn.

"So, she is still alive?" Julia gasped in shock. "She is real?" she asked herself now.

The tall woman looked at her strangely, branding her as an idiot. "I mean you came here for a reason..." she gestured with her calloused hands.

"No, you don't understand! My grandma spent a few months with your...grandmas in 1940, during the war. She was living here with them." Julia pointed at the house.

"Yeah, sure. Listen lady, I don't have time for this bullshit right now, so get in your car and leave my property right now. Thanks." she tipped her hat as a bye and grabbed a pitchfork.

Julia had enough.

Spinning the woman around, she roughly grabbed her by collar, bringing her head down so they would be at the same height.

"No, you listen here! I spent four hours in my hot car, driving here in the middle of nowhere, to see the woman who had a really special place in my grandma's heart-"

"Blair, what in the world are you doing?" came a female voice from one of the windows. Julia immediately let go of the woman's, apparently Blair's, shirt.

Blair looked at Julia in rage. "Nothing grandma, the girl was about to leave." she tried pushing the blonde woman towards her car.

"Is that your new little girlfriend? Let me see her." the woman yelled cheerfully, disappearing from the window.

"No-" but not seeing the old lady anymore, she snarled at Julia, grabbing her by the arms. "You have five seconds to vanish."

But just as she was about to push the girl, the double doors opened, revealing a small figure limping at them with a walking stick.

"Grandma-" Blair groaned. How could she even come down so quickly the stairs?

She was getting closer and closer to Julia, who could finally see the woman, who stole her grandma's heart a couple of decades ago.

"Well darling, don't you look familiar?" she was standing now in front of the girl, slightly frowning, trying to recall where she had seen her before.

She still had those striking blue eyes, but the years had filled them with haze. Lines were scattered across her face, mostly from laughing and smiling during her time with her lovers.

Julia could easily identify Poppy standing right in front of her.

She was the same woman from the painting hiding in her grandmother's attic.

Suddenly, emotions overflowed her as she started to cry.

She was brought in a hug and the older woman started patting her back calmly.
"What's wrong, darling?"

Julia sobbed out loudly, her tears staining the woman's expensive shirt.

"Oh, Poppy!" she chocked.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Hope you enjoyed this little story 😊 Also as you may have seen, poly, gxgxg, and agegap tags are missing from this book. This is because I didn't want to spoil it.

I am curious about your opinion though, should I add it? Or was the story exciting not knowing who will be who's lover?

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay safe and have a nice day!

Love,

The author.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

352 28 9
charlotte gray x girl ff hey gaysss! this is my first story. hope you like it!!β™‘ Charlotte Gray(Cate Blanchett) is a Special Operations Executive dur...
1 0 8
Sadice's lover, Arden, rides back into her life eight years after she left to fight in the war with the dragons. Will Arden be able to put the war as...
7.3K 219 15
This book is about a young girl called Emma, ​​she is 21, recently graduated in sports psychology. She is trying to get a job in London at a football...
2.5K 235 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...