The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 75

16.6K 458 123
By laaibah1243

Waking up from my sleep, I check the time to find it 5:48 am.

Perfect timing because today We are going to be raising the Russians.

It's time for our revenge.

Picking up my phone, I start with checking up on my emails about new shipments on their way.

Getting out of bed, I check the time once again to find it 6 o clock already as I throw my phone back on the bed and go into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

As I finish up by brushing my teeth and getting change I hear a loud knock on my door causing me to look towards it will buttoning my top.

"Angelo are you awake we need to go over the plan once again." Dad informs me after opening the door.

"Yeah Dad I'm up, call the others to the office please I will be their in a second." I state as he nods.

"I will see you downstairs then mio figlio." Dad says shutting the door as I hear his footsteps get further away from my room until I can't hear them anymore. (My son.)

After getting ready, I put both my phone back into my pocket and make my way into my office seeing everyone already there.

"Angelo!" Ares, my best friend, greets me with a bro hug before I sit in my seat as the others either sit opposite me or stand.

"Do you all remember the plan we went over yesterday night?" I start with just to make sure we are all on the same page.

A bunch of 'yeah' and 'of course' go throughout the room as I just nod in acknowledgement.

At least they ain't slow.

"Okay just remember kill everyone in sight except the Russian mafia boss, I will be the one to kill him. Stay in. Twos for the whole time if you can so you can have each other's back. And as soon as we have the boss we leave so Luca and Matteo can let the clearing bomb go off." I explain as much of the rules that come to my brain at that moment as I now turn to Matteo and Luca.

"Boys do you remember your job?" I inquire as they both reply with yeah.

"You have the hardest jobs, you must find the location before we reach and be able to track our every move to be our second eyes, you need to also make sure no one else from the opposing team can see us through them cameras and Valentino will be with you both to make sure everything runs smoothly. Oh and you three also must take care of Liliana as she can't know we have gone on a mission until after we are back." I explain as they nod in boredom from the amount of times I have explained this all to them.

I know, I have repeated that many times but I just want everyone to be safe including them.

"Let's go through the blue prints 1 more time as we are hear right now." Dad suggests as I nod taking the blue prints out from my draw and putting it on the table.

"Team A will enter from the back as team B goes in through the front and team C clears the outside from anyone entering team D will be on the surrounding buildings with the snipers." I state as the all nod as I point at different spots on the map.

"This is the way in through the front and if you follow this root if we calculated properly it should lead you to the office and if you follow this root from the back it takes you up these stairs, around this corner and the office is here." I assert as everyone listens in carefully.

I check my Rolex quickly to see it's already 7:20 and we had to eat now to be able to leave by 8.

"Okay let's go upstairs and eat before getting ready and arming up with the weapons." Lorenzo cuts in after a second of silence for everyone to take everything in.

We all leave my office and make our way into the dinning room to see the food laid out on the table making my stomach rumble with hunger.

All the guys were eating while talking about the plan as the whole table is filled with people.

After we all we done eating, I got up along with the others as I notice Luca and Matteo also stood up.

Yeah thats definitely not happening.

"Luca and Matteo stay up here and wait for Liliana." I add as their happy expressions vanish with my words.

"What? Please let us come Angelo." Luca begs as I shake my head no.

I know it sounds stupid, but I have always wanted to keep Luca and Matteo away from the mafia lifestyle for as long as possible to give them a childhood I never got to have because I had to be trained into a mafia boss from a young age.

Dad doesn't like the way I hide them from our life as much as possible saying I'm making them weak by keeping them away although, they both still have training daily of course and know about the mafia as it's not easy to hide a bunch of 6 ft plus men with guns surrounding our house from them.

I just think they deserve to be as normal as possible until they are older.

They don't even need to know how to use a gun because I will always protect them although they still know how to use a gun

When me, Lorenzo and Valentino were younger we were forced to learn about this lifestyle at a young age and never had time to hang out with friends or go out shopping with money we never earned.

Everything I have now I worked hard for and I'm thankful for my dad for making me work for my stuff but I want to spoil my younger siblings as much as I can.

"Let them come this 1 time Angelo." Dad says pulling me out of my thoughts as I look back over to them.

"Fine, you can come but don't touch anything or do anything dumb." I accept as we make our way to the basement to grab the weapons.

"Yes! Thanks Angelo your the best." Matteo cheers happily as I shake my head at their behaviour.

Now my favourite part.

I put my finger on the finger-print door system as the door clicks open and we walk in while everyone glances around.

"Wow, I see you really like your weapons Angelo." Ace comments looking at each wall in astonishment from the many different types of guns, knife and ammo placed in this room.

"Pick up any gun you want and I'll open the draw which has the bulletproof vests inside." Dad announces while walking to one of the walls and pressing a button which opens the secret wardrobe.

I stride over to the hand gun wall as I search around to find one of my favourite guns, the beretta 92, with the open slide design and being semi automatic it gives the best aim in my opinion.

Once we all chose our weapons, we made our way upstairs and in the entrance getting ready to leave.

I start handing out the ear pieces to everyone before talking again.

"We should be back by tonight, don't worry to much and try to make sure Liliana doesn't worry while still having an eye out for us." I remind them getting an eye roll in response."

"We know-" however before Matteo could finish his sentence we all look away to find Liliana making her way down the staircase.

Well there goes our chance of going without having to worry her.

"What's happening?" She asks mostly likely confused as to why there are so many people waiting at the door.

We need to go on a mission, you will be staying here and we should be back by tonight." Dad hesitatingly informs her with a huff knowing she will begin to panic.

"Don't go, what if something happens." She whispers looking heart broken at in that second I almost backed out of this mission.

I hate when she's upset, actually when any of my siblings are upset.

Liliana has never had a good life so my heart hurts more seeing her sad.

"We will be back soon Ana." Lorenzo tries to comfort her although she looks zoned out as if she's stuck in her head.

"Liliana." I walk closer touching her shoulder in a way of hopefully taking her away from the thoughts and calming her down.

"I promise we will be back later." I promise staring at her distressed face.

"You pinky promise?" She says pulling her finger towards me as a small smile lights my face.

"I promise, you can even watch us from the computer room if you want." I reassure her while crossing my pinky finger with hers.

"Luca, Matteo and Valentino will be here with you if you need anything Principessa." Leonardo, dads best friend also adds in as we look over to him.

"We need to go now." Ares announces in a serious tone while checking his watch.

"Bye guys don't worry to much about us." Dad announces hugging the others while me and Lorenzo also do the same.

Ace opens the door as we all exit and go towards the car we are taking which is the new Mercedes' G wagon I just brought.

What can I say, I love cars.

As the car starts on the road and the other cars follow the ear pieces begin making noises.

"Can you guys hear me?" Luca asks through the ear piece as everyone in the car goes quiet again.

This is normal to most of us as we've been on plenty of mission in our life's.

"Yes Luca, I can hear you." I respond check my emails once again to fine 99 new emails already.

At least it's less than normal.

"You are 30 minutes away. There are 5 guards outside and about 20 inside right now but that will increase as soon as they realise you are attacking." Matteo informs us as we hear clicking of the keyboard while they talk.

"We are 10 minutes away, how many guards are out right now?" Lorenzo states as we hear a second of silence as they check the cameras.

"There are 3 guards out front and 3 guards out back keep your silencer on until your at least inside." Matteo suggests as dad hums in response.

He's getting good at this.

"Liliana go eat and when you come back we should be done don't watch." Lorenzo declares into the headset as I get reminded that she is also still in the room.

I almost forgot she was there.

The line goes quiet for a bit as I start to think that maybe no one hears him.

"Fine, I'm leaving." She suddenly says as the sound of her pulling the chair back and getting up is heard.

I think she forgot to take the headset off.

"Take the headset off and call Roberto to make you some food." Dad chimes in as soon enough we hear the door open and she leaves.

"Okay get your guns ready, you should be there in about 5 minutes." Luca explains continuing to type on the computer.

We hear the door open once again as another voice is heard, that should be Enzo.

"Valentino i k is this is bad timing but your car delivery is here and they need your signature." Enzo explains as we all hear.

"Oh yeah sorry about that guys." He chuckles leaving with Valentino.

"We are here don." Our driver expresses as he looks back through the rear view mirror.

"Are you guys ready?" Ares questions checking his gun once more as he puts the silencer on.

Couldn't he have just done that before when everyone else did it.

"Get into the teams and we start as plan, don't stray away from our plan unless you want to die." Ace inputs as we all jump out of the car quickly and separate.

"Lorenzo let's go." I comment knowing already that he's with me. Like normal.

"Move in on 3." I state holding down the button on the headset thing.

1...2...3

We move in as I shoot the first guy on watch.

Getting everyone down outside our team walks through the door as I barricade it off to keep anyone from escaping or entering.

"Let's make our way to the boss watch each other's back." I comment ducking as we hurry up the stairs with multiple people trying to shoot our heads off.

I even saw a knife thrown beside my face but of course they missed.

No one was meant to be left alive.

"Angelo there is about 3 guards approximately 5 meters away from you I suggest you throw a snake bomb and move in on them." Luca informs us as I do what he says.

Most of this is about trust.

As he said there were bullets flying around as soon as the smoke bomb was thrown.

After all 3 die we continue our quest to the office killing most people on the way.

"Ares there is about 5 people in that room who have no idea what's happening." Matteo announces causing Ares to pause for a second.

We enter a corridor with multiple doors as I make up a quick plan.

"Spread our into the different rooms call out if you find anything." I declare as everyone nods and goes their separate ways and I enter a room.

The room is dark with the lights and curtains being closed and the wall colour being a dark blue colour.

I enter turning the light on as out of no where I hear a voice behind me.

"What do you want from my brother?" A high pitched voice states causing me to notice it's a girl without turning around.

Hopefully this shouldn't be to hard.

As I look towards her I see a gun in her hand as her face doesn't have any emotion along it.

"Lorenzo go help Angelo." Luca sighs as I roll my eyes.

Does he really think I can't deal with this by myself.

"I'm going to kill him the same way I'm going to kill you." I blurt out smirking as I kick her leg from under her making the girl fall back on the floor.

Before I could this she shoots my in the arm however I put multiple bullets into her brain causing blood to fly everywhere.

I really liked this suit.

"You weren't meant to get shot dumbass." Ares comments as he walks in to the scene.

"Don't worry I'm okay." I reassure him although he ignores me ripping the curtain to bandage my arm to stop some bleeding.

"Let's kill him already." Ares complains walking out while I laugh and I make my way to the office with the others as Ares turns the other way to kill some other people.

I silently pulled the door handle down and slam the door open causing the boss to jump up.

There was money spread around the table as he count it and a massive safe opened on the side.

I guess my employees are getting a raise today.

"Move aw-" before Lorenzo can continue I shoot both of the bosses hands causing a loud obnoxious scream to escape him as it echos throughout the room.

"Legalo a lui." I speak monotone as the men behind me come forward and do as I say. (Tie him up.)

Perfe-

Before I can even finish that though he begins laughing evilly as if he is the one tying me up.

I think he's lost his mind already.

"Shut up." I interrupt his laughter although he just continues staring up at me and smirking.

"What are you looking at?" Lorenzo asks in disguise as he now looks at him.

"Shit there's a bomb in the other room." Luca exclaims

"You have- 2 minutes until the bomb next door goes off and you little heads go. Boom!" He exaggeratedly states as I just stare back at him acting as if I already knew.

Fuck.

"You stay here a second." I declare nodding my head to the guy who tied him up.

"Angelo I don't know how to disarm it, I haven't learnt this before." Luca informs me worried he sounds as if he could start crying and second now.

"Guys relax and try your best." Dad sternly expresses as we hear them take a deep breath before a series of trying happens again

"The bomb is 3 meters away from you. I'm trying to disarm it now." Luca explains stressing as he continues to concentrate.

"Guys go to the room at the back and hide somewhere on the floor down there." I explain to everyone as they rush that way.

"Pass me a headset and tell me what's happening." We hear Liliana assert in the heads set as I smile knowing how good she is with computer.

We will be fine.

"There's a bomb in the next room and it's going to go of in 1 minute unless we stop it now." I explains through the headset as everyone stares at me confused as to why I'm telling her.

"Okay listen carefully. Can anyone get to the bomb?" She asks in a serious tone as if concentrating.

"Yeah I can get to it." Area comments confidently into the mic  as I see him down the hall from us.

This is why he's my best friend.

"Okay Ares I need you to find the red, blue and yellow wires on the bomb." She tells him while he enters the room.

"Found it, what do I do next." He shouts as we hear more typing.

"Slowly take the red one off and there should be a line of code underneath." She instructs him as we all stand back and listen in.

"Found it, the code is int fN, sN, tN;
    cout << "Enter the 2 integers: ";
    cin >> fN >> sN;
    // sum of two numbers in stored in variable sum
    sum = fN + sN;
    // Prints sum
    cout << fN << " + " <<  sN << " = " << sum;    
    return 0;." He reads out as gets no reply back from the other side.

"I have 1 minute left." Liliana whispers sounding overly concentrated as if she is just reminding herself.

"Put the red wire back carefully and exit the room quick." She continues as we all stand back waiting quietly.

"I did it." She cheers as I see everyone in the room replacing their scared faces with smiles and I let out a deep sigh.

"Well done Principessa." Dad congratulates her through the head set as I see him making his way to me.

"The place has been cleared we should be back in about an hour." I now continue checking my phone before walking back to the office.

"Knock him out and move him to the dungeon." Lorenzo asserts as I walk in.

"You guys can relax we should be there soon." Dad says into the mic as we here Luca reply.

After rechecking everything once more we make our way out and in the cars on our way home.

New chapter finally! I made and Instagram account the username is @themafiaprincess_official please can you all go follow it.

I hope you all like the chapter.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 5.9K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
24K 602 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
1.3M 34.7K 67
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 130K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...