In MHA with Djinn Equip

By yourbookaholic

"Would the host like to unseal his wishes now?" "Yes" [The quirk- Djinn Equip has been granted] [The battle e... More

02- Sign this
03- Behave
04- Tsunade's training method
05- Were women so shameless nowadays?
06- You saved me
07- They're idiots.
08- Tokyo Ghoul
09- The UA entrance exam (1)
10- The UA entrance exam (2)
11- The UA entrance exam (3)
12- The UA entrance exam (4)
13- The UA entrance exam (5)
14- I will surpass you
15- Just as the nature of Djinn's don't change, Minneta's don't change either
16- Quirk Assessment Test (1)
17- Quirk Assessment Test (2)
18- Quirk Assessment Test (3)
19- Mina are you some kind of masochist?
20- All Might your image is on the verge of collapse...
21- Battle Training (1)
22- Battle Training (2)
23- Battle Training (3)
24- Battle Training (4)
25- Battle Training (5)
26- Alas, love is harder than fighting villains
27- A banning order
28- Thank you
29- Rescue is the foundation of a true hero
30- USJ (1)
31- USJ (2)
32- USJ (3)
33- USJ (4)
34- The Aftermath

01- I'll be number one

18.8K 487 230
By yourbookaholic

Aldera Junior High, Musutafu, Japan.

Shin looked at the teacher short blonde puffy hair as he continued to talk to the class with an ever so unenthusiastic tone.

This was normal.

Every school had teachers like that.

However what wasn't normal was the appearance that majority of the students had.

Rocks for hair.

Spiky shark teeth.

A long head made out of wood.

And a boy that never stopped glowing at the back seat.

Back on Earth such traits would be seen as horrific mutations but in this world, this was very ordinary.

Yes, this world.

It had been eight years since he transmigrated into this supernatural world.

And what surprised him more was that it was a world he once thought of as fiction.

My Hero Academia.

After the death of the previous owner, he took his place as the tenant of this quirkless body.

He was disappointed that he didn't get quirk but that didn't stop him from chasing his dreams of being a hero.

Everyday he trained like a maniac and it finally reached the point where he could even fight back against Bakugo. 

Even though he was quirkless he never backed down.

As of now was planning on working hard until he meets All Might and snatches his successor position.

[Ding the host has met the requirements]

[Would the selected candidate like to unseal his wishes now?]

Shin was having a hard time believing his eyes.

He stretched his palm out to feel the floating screen in front of him, ignoring the odd looks he was receiving from his classmates around him.

"What do you mean unseal my wishes?" he asked mentally.

[After the host died in his original world, you met my creator.
They offered you a second chance at life with 3 wishes of your choice.
The deal was that they'd be unsealed after your body had met the necessary requirements to wield them without backlash]

Well he was not expecting this. 

But at the same time he couldn't help smiling a bit at the thought of him having a quirk.

He was glad that all this hard work had finally bore fruit.

"Hold off the unseal for now I'd prefer to do it when I get home"

[As you wish host]

RINGGG

"Well that's the bell. Class dismissed"

Once the teacher's words fell everyone got up and began packing.

"Ha? Where the hell do you think you're going Deku?"

The movement of the students paused. 

They all turned to watch what was happening.

The greenette shivered fiercely seeing Bakugo getting closer.

"I told you yesterday I didn't want to see your face around for even a second"

Izuku took steps backwards, trying to increase the distance between them but suddenly tripped on something and fell to the ground.

He looked forward and saw what tripped him. 

It was a students foot that was stretched out ever so slightly.

Snickers could be heard in the background.

Shin looked around at the students.

Some trying to hold in their laughter, some looking irritated at the blondes attitude and some just looked indifferent.

They all had different reactions but shared one common thing.

Cowardice.

They were all cowards.

No matter what reasons they try to give for not stepping in, nothing would change that.

Bakugo raised his palm. Loud sparks could by heard and seen.

Midoriya cowered in fear, preparing himself for the impact but was left confused when the painful sensation never came.

"Haven't you barked enough for one day Bakugo?"

Midoriya looked up and saw a familiar figure standing in front of him.

It was shin!

The fifteen year old had long and straight purple hair which was quite rare for a kids nowadays.

Midoriya sometimes wondered why the school never called him out on it.

He stood at a height of 5'10 and easily towered over his current peers. 

Handsome facial features and a chiseled body made eyes wander unconsciously.

He was almost perfect.

His only flaw being the biggest one.

He was quirkless!

Just that was enough to overwrite any of the other outstanding traits.

Midoriya felt very guilty whenever he met gazes with him.

Because secretly in his heart he was glad. 

He was glad someone was suffering just like him. 

That there was someone like him out here too.

But after observing the purple haired boy since the school year began, Midoriya knew his first assumption was wrong.

Shin was nothing like him.

Even though he was quirkless, he never bowed his head obediently.

If someone mocked him, his response would be ten times worse.

He had a confident air around him that unconsciously made people forget that he was quirkless in the first place.

But the most daunting thing was that even without having a quirk he could still draw with Bakugo in a fight.

All this was what led to Midoriya having a subconscious dislike for Shin.

They both had the same starting point, so why were they so different?

Bakugo snatched his hand away from Shin's grip, "Tch just a bunch of quirkless wastes anyway" he said before leaving the class with his lackeys in tow.

Shin paid no mind to the dogs temper and offered Midoriya a hand, "get up"

"Thank you Shin" Midoriya gave a small smile which Shin noticed was very much forced but did not point it out.

He simply nodded at the greenette before grabbing his bag and leaving the class.

Since he did not want his help, Shin wouldn't be meddling again.

...

He got down from the bus and made his way into small apartment building.

This was the home he had lived in since his crossing over.

"Don't come down today I don't need my friends seeing you"

Shin said nothing at his 'brothers' words. It would be a waste of time.

Kousuke took his silence as a yes and smiled in satisfaction.

Shin walked into his room and let out a long tired sigh.

Such a family wasn't worth anything in his eye.

Thinking about how the original shin had lived his life after being declared quirkless made his blood boil.

They starved him. 

Beat him and criticized his very existence.

All that trauma on a four year old boy...

He sat on the thin mattress placed on thee floor.

"Not everyone has a good parent like Midoriya" Shin sighed as he remembered the caring green haired lady from the anime.

Midoriya's suffering did not come close to how other quirkless kids go about their lives.

Some are sold off by their parents to child traffickers, others are used as prostitutes in their own homes.

Most quirkless don't live to the age of 15.

Either they are killed off by someone or they end their suffering themselves.

Even Shin had to admit that his situation was better than most. 

Still too much for a kid to go through but it was better than being sold off to those horrendous organizations.

He was just glad that the original owners parents hadn't done it yet.

"System you can unseal my wishes now"

[As you wish host]

Shin braced himself for what was to come but was surprised by the warm sensation his body was doused with.

"This is too different from all the Wuxia comics I've read" Shin smiled a bit helpless.

If he knew he wouldn't be trashing himself around in pain he would have just unsealed them in class.

[Quirk: Djinn equip

Djinn Equip (魔装, Masō, "magic dress") is the ability to take on the form of a Djinn.]

"D-djinn?"

"Like as in Magi world Djinn?!"

[Yes host]

Shin was completely at a lost for words.

He knew all about his quirk. 

It was Djinn equip from the Magi anime he loved back on Earth.

The power scale of the Djinn holders were immense. 

Even if you weren't like Sinbad that had captured more than one Djinn, if you had access to just one then your spot on the top ten hero ranks was more than secured.

The unique transformations when accessing a Djinn's power was also flashy enough to gain popularity quite easily.

Shin smiled, seemingly wanting to go back in time and give the old him a pat on the back.

"System could you please show me what exactly I had wished for?"

[1. Djinn equip as a quirk.
Host as the maximum capacity of Djinn a human can hold is seven, you were only able to get that many]

Shin couldn't complain, seven was more than enough for the power scale of this world, "show me the Djinn's I have"

[Vinea
Folcalor
Baal
Valefor
Amon
Zagan
Barbatos]

Shin nodded in satisfaction.

[2. The battle experiences of my Djinn's previous holders]

[3. Magoi reserves at max capacity]

"Glad I chose wisely"

Shin closed his eyes and began his preparations.

Canon hadn't began yet and there was still 12 months before the UA entrance exam.

More than enough time to prepare.

As for his previous thoughts of obtaining OFA?

Shin had no such thoughts now.

How could OFA compare to the power of the Djinn's at his disposal?

If he practiced hard, Shin was confident he'd surpass All Might in no time.

He stood up and walked towards his bedroom window. 

Outside revealed the scene he had grown accustomed to over the years.

Hypocrisy.

This world was very unkind to people with 'defects' like his previous quirkless self.

Yet they were very gentle towards the arrogant and self conceited people with flashy quirks like Bakugo.

Honestly when he watched the anime through his TV screen, he pitied the people born at the bottom but he could never truly empathize with them.

How could he? He never went through what they went through.

But after experiencing the life of the lesser born for years, a strong will for change had been born in his heart.

He wanted to change this world for the better.

And now that he got the power to do so, Shin wouldn't be backing down no matter what.

"I swear it"

"I'll be number one."

...

[The author has something to say~]

I made a new fanfic! 

Hope you guys like it, It's quite different from my other one, 'Reborn in MHA as All Might's son'.

A lot of time went into the plot so i hope it turned out well enough.

Don't be a ghost reader! Please vote and comment I want to hear your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.6K 68
A Todobakudeku story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "W-what do I h-have to do?"he asked "You'll be our personal little maid"I said and his eyes widened "you will not...
416K 11K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
157K 5.8K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
30.8K 717 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...