Forever Mine | KeyGlock

Por 1LoveMagic

for·ev·er /fəˈrevər/ adverb 1. for all future time; for always. Más

Character- Pic References
Alexis
Alexis
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
New Characters
Kemari
Alexis
Chit Chat
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Alexis
Check In
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Note
Alexis
Kemari
Kemari and Drako
Alexis
Kimora
Kemari
Alexis
Readers Choice
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Chit Chat
Author's Note
Alexis
So cute 😍
Kemari and Alexis
A Simple Thank You
Alexis
Kemari
Who is Trey
Alexis
Reader's Choice
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
Alexis
Kemari
AN
Alexis
AN
Alexis
Alexis

Alexis

355 32 0
Por 1LoveMagic

"You okay?" I asked as I walked in the house. Kemari was sitting in a recliner spaced out.

He glanced at me a second later and looked me over quickly, "Yea, I'm straight gorgeous," he said grabbing my hand. He placed a kiss on the back of it.

"Hmm, what if we moved?" I asked. It was something I'd been thinking about.

"We just got here. Where the hell we gone go?" Kemari asked as I had three heads attached to my neck.

"Like out of state, go somewhere new and start fresh."

"I'm not running from nothing or nobody."

"It's not about that bae."

His phone began to vibrate against the arm of the chair he was sitting in. "What's up?" He answered.

I went to turn to go back towards the kitchen and suddenly a huge puddle of liquid hit the floor and I became to feel some intense pressure. I placed my hand on the way to hold myself up.

"Kemari!"

I tried to fix my breathing but nothing was easing the pressure up.

"Bae Drako u-... Yo water broke?"

I couldn't respond but just shook my head. The pressure eased up.

Kemari runs around the house like a mad man looking for the bag we packed for this very moment. I pulled out my phone to call Kimora.

"My water broke." I said as soon as it sounded like someone picked up.

"Bitchhhhhhh! It's time? Mari told you Drako up?"

"He was trying to but then he saw my water broke. I'm happy as hell he pulled through but this shit hurts like fuck. HURRY UP KEMARI!"

My phone beeped in my ear, I took it off my ear and saw it was Dre. "Hold on Mora." I said then clicked over.

"What's up Dre?"

"It's Trey..."

I instantly had an attitude hearing his voice. I sucked my teeth, "Seriously-"

"Dre is gone," he said cutting me off.

I huffed, "Gone where?" I questioned.

"We was picking up some from his baby mama and some niggas came outta nowhere. He was shot and she was hit."

My heart dropped, "His what? Trey what the hell are you talking about?"

"Dre has a son. We pulled up to drop some stuff off to him."

My pain intensified and I dropped the phone trying to keep myself from falling. Shit had me knocked off my balance.

"Come on," Kemari said grabbing my arm.

"Get my phone. It's Trey. He said some-... Oooow."

I just shut up and headed to the car. All I wanted in that moment was this pressure to ease up! Kemari got me in the car and ran back inside the house. I tried breathing like they said do but nothing was working.

"Ain't nobody on the phone," Kemari said getting in with it in his hand.

"He said Dre got killed."

Kemari looked at me, "What?"

"He got kid went to drop some off and got killed." I repeated calmly, finally feeling the pressure ease up.

"Damn Bae, you straight? I know y'all shit was weird growing up but still."

"I'm fine I just want this over with."

***

Two hours and 3 pushes later, we were the proud parents of twins. I was overly in love. Kemari hasn't stopped smiling.

He was standing near the bed just watching them.

"Knock, knock... we need to come and get them for some testing," the nurse said coming inside the room.

"How long they'll be gone?" Kemari asked.

"Hmm, normally anywhere from 30 minutes to up to a hour. It just depends. You feeling okay mom?" She asked looking at me.

I nodded my head yes, I was just in pure bliss. All the pain was worth it.

She wheeled him out in their little beds, leaving me and Kemari alone.

"Bae you good?" Kemari asked coming to my side.

"Perfect. Let's make some more."

He side eyed me, "You ain't normal." He leaned down to kiss me, "I'm proud of you. You was a champ."

"It was painful but I think it made it worse inside my head, not knowing what to expect. Come lay with me." I tried moving over a lil.

"Nah they gone be coming in checking you in a lil bit. I ain't bout to be in them folks way."

"Well come sit by me."

"If you just wanna be close to me just say it." He said attempting to mock me.

I laugh, "Unlike you... I really do. Come mere real quick."

"You make me nervous. Ima stay on this side."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Babe come sit by me, please."

He moved the recliner. Chair over to beside my bed, "What's up lil girl?" He asked rubbing my arm.

"We parents now."

"I know, how you feel?"

"I feel like I want some more."

"I feel like you crazy as hell."

"I know, gimme a kiss."

"You might try and take advantage of me."

I laughed, "Nigga. Get outta here."

I leaned over and pecked my lips but I wanted more than that. I pushed his head back down into him. He gave me what I wanted then moved.

"This is sexual assault. Ima tell them folks," he laughed not even being able to take his self serious.

"Bitchhhhh, y'all nasty and that's exactly how y'all got here in the first place," Kimora said coming in.

"And is," I laughed, I was happy to see her, and couldn't wait to share the news with her!

"So guess what Mora...." I said sitting up.

"Wait, me first. I got you this and this and this!" She passed me three bags.

I unsealed the giant brown bag and instead smelled the wings before I could pull them out.

"Honey hot lemon pepper!"

"Y'all so ghetto," Kemari joked.

"Don't ask for none either," Kimora said stall facing Kemari.

"Ima eat whatever the hell I want."

I smirked glancing over at him. He needed to stop talking like that. It was sending me into an entire different place,

"Chill out." Kemari said looking at me like he read my mind.

"Sit these on the table." I said, passing it to him.

I opened up the next bag and saw it was a Marc Jacobs tote bag. I've been eying the pink one for the longest!

I smiled big as hell, "Thank you!"

She smiled, "One more."

I opened up the smaller bag and pulled out a box. It was a pandora bracelet with some charms.

"You're the best."

She came over and hugged me.

"I love them!"

"You're welcome! You deserve it all and more." She said.

"How's Drako?" I asked.

"He was trying to come up here but they told his ass to sit down. They gone release him tomorrow tho."

"That's good. Can't wait to see him. Now it's my turn... sooooo they played my ass real good and while they seemed like they were joking... I really had twins."

"GIRL! Two babies. Oh my Goddddd."

I laughed, "Yes, a boy- Kemari Jr and a girl- Kemora. With an e but after you."

"Forreal?!? Ima cry! Y'all playing?"

"I wish." Kemari teased his sister.

"Bae don't do that."

He laughed, "I was playing Bae. She know that."

"Aww thank you." She hugged me again and then went over to hug Kemari.

"I'm so honored! Y'all really love me and I can't wait to see my TT babies."

***

I opened my eyes reaching for the feel of the bed my babies were in. I panicked when I didn't feel their weight weighing down. I cut on the overhead light and saw that Kemari had them both. They were resting comfortably in his arms as the three of them slept.

I could get used to the sight of it. I cut the overhead light off and leaned back closing my eyes.

"You good?"

"Did I wake you with the light?"

"I thought it was a nurse or some."

"Oh sorry," I mumbled.

"It's cool. I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

735K 12.7K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
51.8K 1.6K 23
𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣? 𝙣𝙤𝙩.
199K 6.2K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U