Reconcile||JIKOOK✓

Par KookiesnMinnies99

Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin... Plus

Introduction
•°•The Jeon's•°•
•°•The Kim's•°•
•°•Marry me Jeon•°•
•°•Strawberries•°•
•°•The reality•°•
•°•sexy devil•°•
•°•Love hurts too•°•
•°•The party•°•
•°•I am watching you Jeon•°•
•°•The unexpected happening•°•
•°•who is the father?•°•
•°•No matter what•°•
•°•The confrontation•°•
•°•Mine•°•
•°•I am here•°•
•°•Blooming love•°•
•°•The night before•°•
•°•Jeon Jimin•°•
•°•Mood swings•°•
•°•In the streets of love•°•
•°•The new mission•°•
•°•The last bit of resistance•°•
•°•Kim yoongi•°•
•°•Kept in the dark•°•
•°•The truth untold•°•
•°•The threat•°•
•°•Hidden layers•°•
•°•Alexander•°•
•°•feeling helpless•°•
•°•Without you•°•
•°•Baby koo's arrival•°•
•°•Dear Jinnie•°•
•°•Burning loathe•°•
•°•The handsome stranger•°•
•°•Reminiscing•°•
•°•with love Joon•°•
•°•The chaos•°•
•°•Almost losing you•°•
•°•Being apart•°•
•°•understanding you•°•
•°•Park Chanyeol•°•
•°•Repent for your mistakes•°•
•°•Enlightening•°•
•°•The harsh truth•°•
•°•The blissful realization•°•
•°•No more hiding•°•
•°•forgiveness•°•
•°•Arrested•°•
•°•The final sentence•°•
•°•Happiness comes in double•°•
•°•Pregnancy hormones?•°•
•°•Jung Jihoon and Kang Beomgyu•°•
•°•Its not our baby girl this time•°•
•°•Announcement•°•
•°•Giselle•°•
•°•Achievements of reconcile•°•
•°•Thanking note•°•
New Book!

•°• Lucky Jiwon•°•

3.1K 200 13
Par KookiesnMinnies99

"Jungkookah what happened to you? Is Soobin not well? You have been sitting like this ever since you came to company today morning." Watching Jungkook sitting the same Hobi continued. "I know it's hard for a father to hear their child is missing. But you are fortunate you found your son within hours."

" It's not that Hobi. Soobin is alright the moment he reunited with his mother. But the rest is not alright."

" Okay spill what it is. Don't sit like a dead person!!"

" Jimin went to his home with Soobin. We had an argument. He was blaming my dad about soobins kidnap and said that dad used to threaten him. He said he is feeling unsafe at home. I don't know what he is insinuating about dad. I haven't seen anything wrong." Hobi listened to everything his best friend was telling.

"Jimin won't lie to you about anything."

"Yes I know but it's about my dad hobi!! How can I believe him?" Hobi knew Jungkook was so confused about this.

" I am not telling this to support Jimin in this, but even I have felt something off with your father. He gives me bad vibes even when I was in highschool and college with you. And your mother he is like a shivering bunny beside your father. Your mother swallows anything that your dad says. Didn't you noticed it?"

After a long silence Jungkook said; " I haven't?"

" You need to communicate properly with your wife and correct this. You can't live without each other for so long so solve this as soon as possible." Jungkook nodded his head. He sat straight on his chair.

" How's life going with my brother?" Hobi rolled his eyes.

"As dry as Sahara desert."

"What?" Jungkook chuckled for once today forgetting everything.

"Your uncle is a bridge in-between us after getting caught. Jihoon is like a perfect son obeying his father. I haven't had the chance to kiss him properly ever since. Can you please solve your family problems so that I can get my bride soon?"

" Do I need to teach you how to sneak around? Take him to somewhere, spend two or three days with him."

" Nice brother." Hobi said with a tight smile.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Why are you so grumpy in the morning hyung?" Taehyun asked Taehyung who was driving towards their destination.

"You won't understand. You will. Once you get married."

" Yooni hyung is sweet right? I don't think he is giving you any hard time."

"He is. Too much that I can't resist that's the problem." Taehyung didn't say the last part out loud. "Wait a minute what do you meant by yooni hyung?" Taehyung poked his cheek with his tongue.

" Isn't it cute. He said it's okay if I call him like that today morning."

" He said that?" Taehyungs mood turned more sulky.

"Hyung the map says we are almost there just 4kms more."

" That's nice my hands are burning after driving so much. First let us drink some coffee. I am hungry."

" That's nice hyung." Taehyun have been keeping quiet till now. He was actually hungry. His eyes sparkled at seeing the small tea shop at the corner.

Taehyung looked at the man serving them tea. May be he could be a help.

"How long have been this tea shop here?" He wanted to begin with a friendly conversation.

"Oh this was my grand father's, then my father's. Now I am looking after it as my son is not interested in such an old dusty shop. But this is close to my heart."

" That's nice. You live here?"

" Yes my house is just a few meters away. Are you both from the city?"

" Yes we are. Actually we are here to see someone. An old friend of my grandpa."

"oh who is it. I know a lot of people from here." Taehyun was impressed with Taehyungs communication skills. He successfully got the man to help him naturally.

"His name is Jiwon. He was actually a driver at some mansion in Seoul. Do you know him."

" I know two jiwons here. One is only 32 years old and he is not a driver but the other one is 'lucky Jiwon'."

" What do you meant by lucky jiwon?" Taehyun was the one who asked it.

" He was a poor driver and a father of three daughters. One day he came from Seoul and never returned. They built a huge house in the place of their old house and even married his daughters to good households. We were all shocked. We thought he won some lottery which got confirmed when Jiwon himself told he won some lottery. Everybody envied him."

So Jiwon didn't die? So who did die that day? Taehyun and Jiwon was literally stunned to speak. They were all dumb enough to not dig deep too soon. He only became sensible after 19 fucking years to find this one easy alibi. But he can't blame him too. How would they invade Jeon mansion if Jimin was not married to Jungkook. Now that he think about it, everything was fated. Even Jungkooks and Jimins union.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Jihoon where are you going?" Jin asked after he made sure no one was in sight. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans with pink cardigan like he was going to somewhere.

"I am going to the company uncle. Do you need anything? " Jihoon asked politely.

"Can- can you take me to Jimins house? I want to see Soobin. I miss him so much. I will only stay there for 10 minutes." Jihoon felt how desperate Jin was. He knows how much his uncle Jin adores Jimin and Soobin.

"Yes I will uncle, come with me."

After they settled inside the car Jin secured his safety belt. He had informed Mina about going for some check up with the doctors. But it's a complete lie not to get caught by Hae Yoon nor his husband.

"Jihoon don't tell this to anyone. Tell them you dropped me at the doctors. Do you understand son?"

" Yes uncle, I know. I won't tell this to anyone."

Jins heart beat increased seeing the mansion coming into view. The first time and last time he came here was last year when Jungkook and Jimin got married.

Once Jin used to wish to be the son in law of this family more than anyone. He had dreamed a family with his Namjoon in this home. Jin held the memories for now as he doesn't want to end up shedding tears.

Jin was given a hearty welcome by Haejin. Jimin came rushing towards him and hugged jin tightly followed by Yoongi. His two beautiful son's. But Yoongi hugged a little too hard. Jin sensed something immediately wrong with his son. He was right when he raised Yoongi face that had tear stains.

"What happened boo? Why are you crying?" Yoongi shook his head.

" I am happy that you came here. Just cause of that." Actually Yoongi felt really bad when he saw his mother who have been hiding his pain with a smile every time. He felt like a failure as a son for not understanding his mother that is why he cried out seeing Jin.

"Where is soobin Jimin? Jin wandered his eyes here and there desperately.

Jimin and Yoongi took Jin inside just to witness a scene that melted his heart.

There was yeonjun and Namjoon surrounding a giggling Koo lying on a mat on the floor. Namjoon was making funny faces making Koo laughing with his pink gums on display.

Namjoon felt yeonjuns silence and looked behind him just to get his breath hitched. There Jin was standing ever so beautifully. Their stare contest was blocked by soobins little voice. He was making small sounds with his little legs dancing in the air, and his tiny fist being chewed inside his mouth.

Jimin signaled yeonjun to flee the scene. He understood the assignment and got up. Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other and smirked. They also left the scene leaving an awkward duo with Soobin.

Jin just thought it was enough so he walked towards Soobin and took him in his arms kissing his chubby cheeks and head. He missed this ball of sunshine so much.

"Why didn't you go to the company today?" Jin didn't look at Namjoon but looked at soobin and side glanced at him subtly.

"I took an off to spend it with my grandson."

" That's nice." Jin thought of Seojoon. He haven't even took Soobin in his arms for once.

"You have changed a lot Jinnie."

"What change?" Soobin started playing with his grandma's wedding chain which had Seojoon's name on it. Namjoon felt a pang in his heart seeing that name, it should have been his. Jin saw were Namjoon was looking at so he put the chain inside his shirt by removing it gently from those chubby fingers.

"You were like my Jimin. You bring joy to people just with that smile. You were always cheery, full of self confidence. Now you look like someone who is forced to live."

Jin sighed. Namjoon is right. He have been barely living ever since they got separated. There isn't a day which go by where Jin doesn't remember his one true love.

"People change Namjoon. Look at you, even you have changed a lot after marrying Baekhyun." Namjoon can sense the bitter tone in Jins voice when he mentioned his late wife.

"I became a responsible single father. Look at you. You are one of the richest business men's wife in korea with two beautiful children."

" It doesn't matter Namjoon. It was forced there is no love, no beautiful pain to share, no faith just two different bodies having different desires. You are lucky you don't have to live like me Namjoon." Namjoon could feel the pain in Jins voice. He wish he could take Jin away from all the pain.

"I am sorry. If I could I would take you away from all this Jinnie. Why didn't you come to me?"

" You were happily married namjoon with two beautiful kids. What will I do in-between."

" Are you acting dumb baby. You know Baekhyun and I never loved each other. If I was a nice husband, he wouldn't have confided in someone else for affection. I always feel this guilt Jin when I look at Jimin. He thinks I am his father, doesnt he deserve to know that I am not his real father but his father died with his mother years back?"

____×____

To be continued...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

105K 6.5K 91
{BOOK 1} (forced marriage to my professor) jimin is a bratty student and taehyung is his strictest professor what happened between their families th...
318K 11.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
44.3K 1.2K 24
Tae loves his husband unconditionally not knowing older is cheating on him with someone else. What will happen when Tae will know his husband infidel...
142K 5.6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...