50 Shades of Dallas (Cameron...

By magcon_lover10

This book is literally 50 Shades of Grey with a few things changed. A girl named Sarah is abused by her mothe... More

College
The Interview
Photo Shoot
Sleep Over
Contract
Truth
Hair Salon
That Night
Needing A Break
Art Show
Intruder
Trouble
Surprise Visitor
Dinner
Graduating
Doctor
Playing
Michigan
Cameron
Kidnapped
House
Gone
Yes
Honey Moon
Home

Sold

144K 1.1K 1.2K
By magcon_lover10

This book is basically 50 Shades of Grey. I only changed some parts and changed the names.

WARNING: YOUVE BEEN WARNED THIS BOOK WILL GET DIRTY AND DETAILED READ ON AT YOUR OWN WILL

"SARAH!!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. Oh shit. What did I do now? I question to myself. I run down the steps to the living room.

I'm careful to keep my distance, afraid she'll hit me again. "Y-yes?" I stutter. "Go pack your shit you're leaving." She slurs. She's drunk. "Why?" I question.

"DID I ASK FOR ANY BACK TALK?" She smack my face hard. I fall to the floor holding my right cheek, crying lightly. "GET MOVING!"

I quickly get up and run back up the stairs. I hear a faint knock on the front door. I grab my backpack and pack the only clothes I have, along with my unicorn stuffed animal.

I slide on my old, dirty sneakers with holes, and run downstairs. In the doorway stands a man a little taller than me. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. His face is round and on it he has a sharp pointy nose. He wears a T-shirt and loose jeans.

"Thank you!" My mom smiles. The man hands her 10 $100 bills. She sold me?! The man looks at me and smiles showing yellow teeth. Ew.

My mom shoves me toward the door. I'm still in shock so I don't move. The strange man grabs my arm and starts pulling me out of the house. I just follow silently.

I'm not sure what to do. He takes my bag and puts it in the back of his old beat up car. Will we even survive in this thing?

I open the front seat door and there's a rat on the floor. "EEEK!" I shriek in horror as the rat crawls out of the car.

I get in with a disgusted face. "Is this yours?" I ask as the man gets in the front seat. "Yup. Her name is Betsy." He pats the dash causing dust to float up.

I cough and put on my seatbelt. He starts the car and presses the gas. The car lets out an old sound before moving along the broken road.

I watched out the window trying to gather my thoughts. Okay my mom just sold me to some freak, just for drug money. It's not like she loved me anyway.

"My names Frank." He says. I glance at him for a brief moment before returning to the window. "I'm Sarah." I say quietly.

"How old are you?" He asks. I watch as he picks his teeth in the mirror. Gross. "I'm 14." I try to get comfortable in the seat but it just isn't possible.

He hits a bump in the road causing me to hit my butt hard on the seat. "Don't worry we'll be there in about a day." I groan quietly to myself. Ugh.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "We're going to Kennewick Washington." Washington?! That's a long ways away. "You might as well try to sleep." I shake my head. "I have some questions first."

He glances at me, then shrugs. "Why'd you buy me?" I go back to looking out the window, trying to avoid his nasty eyes.

"Well, I need some help at a friends store. I bought you because you seemed like the perfect gal to bring in customers. My friend runs a small hardware store and my friends son needed a friend. I saw a post on Ebay about you and well, I bought ya. For my friend."

He picks at his belly button lint. I gag. This has been enough for now. I tip my seat back and try to get some rest with the room that I have in the car.

¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

When I awake I'm on a small bed covered up with a quilt. I look around the small room. A girls room. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I jump slightly at the voice.

Standing by the door is a very attractive man. He has blonde shaggy hair. He's tall and muscly. He smiles showing braces. "You're probably still in shock from everything that happened."

I nod getting a sudden headache. "Well I'm Jackson. We're gonna be housemates." He holds his hand out for me to shake. I hesitate then take his hand gently.

He shakes my hand firmly giving me a feeling of safeness. "Come on. We're in the process of painting the store." He slowly walks towards the door.

I get up an follow him outside. "You're quiet." He says heading down the main road. I follow him close behind. The streets are buzzing with noise.

I shrug and look around at all the people. "There's no need to be shy." He chuckles.

About 5 minuets later we reach a small hardware store. 'Woods's Hardware' We walk inside an the place smells of fresh paint. Light brown paint is splattered on the walls.

I follow Jackson to a blank wall. He pours more paint into the plastic thing for the roller. I don't remember what it's called.

"Do you mind if you get paint on those?" he asks. I shake my head. Frank or Mr. Disgusting walks into the room with a radio. When he sets it down it makes a loud thud causing me to flinch.

Jackson looks at me confused. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod. "So, do you mind if those get dirty?" He eyes me up and down. I look down at my outfit embarrassed of what I have on.

Baggy sweats and an old dirty T-shirt. I shake my head. "Good. He flings a little paint at me. I gasp as the some of the paint hits my face.

He chuckles a little. I dip my hand in paint and wipe it on his shirt. It's his turn to gasp now. I quickly grab a paint roller and roll it into the paint, and hold it up to him.

"Stay back." I giggle. He smiles and grabs another paint roller. We both smile and begin to paint the walls the tan-ish color.

After about a minute Mr. Disgusting finally gets the radio to work. "So is Frank your dad?" I ask Jackson, hoping to start a conversation.

He laughs. Did I say something funny? "No. My dad is Jack Woods. He'll be home later. My mom is Janice. Her and my dad are divorced."

"I'm sorry to hear that." He shakes his head. "It's not as bad as your story." I shrug. How'd he know? "You're probably thinking 'How do I know' well my dad told me. I guess your story was on eBay."

I glare in disgust, thinking about my mother. How could she have done this?

After a while of painting my arms get tired. "I don't wanna do this." I whine Jackson twitches his eye at me then slams me against a bare wall.

"Good little girls don't whine." I stare into his eyes afraid. "I-I uh I'm really sorry." He backs away from me and stares at the floor. Nice Jackson has returned.

"Time to go kiddos we got it all." Frank says. When he sees my expression he asks "What's wrong." I guess I must've looked really terrified because he sounded worried.

Jackson rubs the back of his neck. "I-" I cut him off "he tripped and the paint roller almost hit my face." He looks at me and smiles. I return the smile.

"Oh, well it's time to go." He walks out of the little hardware store leaving Jackson and I alone. He pushes me back into the wall, only a lot more gentle this time.

"You're cute." He says tilting his head to the left. My left his right. His large
body towers over me. I'm so little compared to him, I have to look up at him.

All I do is stare at him silently. "We should go." He says backing away and heading for the door. I follow him outside and we start walking down the main road once again.

"How old are you?" I ask. He smirks as I catch up to his side. He walks fast, or maybe his long legs carry him a farther distance than my short legs.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I nod. "I would actually." He shoves his hands in his pockets. "16." I try my best to keep up with him. He stops and looks at me bending down. "Get on my back."

I just stare at him. "Well?" Sweet Jacksons back. I jump onto his back and wrap my legs around him. My hands go around his neck an I lay my head on his shoulder.

I close my eyes and listen to the busyness of the town.

"We're here." I open my eyes and see an old broken down building. "Huh?" I know this isn't where they live. "Our first date."

I like sweet Jackson. He's... well... sweet! I jump down and he takes my hand. He leads me through the old abandon halls of the dark building.

He has to use his phone as a flashlight it's so dark. I clutch to his arm and shake a little. I'm scared. "We're almost there, babe." Babe? That's cute but I'm not interested. I try to tell him that but my words get caught when I see the view.

The room is lit up by lights hanging around the ceiling. There's a blanket spread out on the ground and rose pedals fill the empty areas on the floor.

"How'd you- When'd you-" He smiles. "Surprise." I walk around the room. Soft romantic music is playing. It's very sweet and it take my breath away.

"No ones ever done something this nice to me before." When I turn around Jackson's gone. "Jackson?" I call out.

I feel hands wrap around my waist and it makes me gasp. "Dance with me." he whispers into my ear. I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck.

We sway back and forth for a bit. What am I doing with this guy? He's 16 Sarah stop it. He pushes me lightly and I fall back onto the blanket.

In seconds he's on me. He gently pushes my legs apart and grinds against me while sucking on my neck. My body goes in shock and I can't move.

When I get my act together I push on his chest lightly. "Are you trying seduce me?!" I feel his smirk against my neck. "Of course not you're only 14. You're still so young, and beautiful with your long blonde hair and green eyes."

My hormones go crazy. I push harder on his chest but he's so strong. "Don't resist me." He says. I whine loud. "JUST STOP PLEASE!" I push more and he stops. He looks at me and tilts his head to one side.

"I barely know you. It's still my first day." His eyes leave mine and they move down to my chest. I caress his cheek. "Don't get me wrong I find you very attractive but you're 16 and I'm still only 14. Plus were basically related."

He shakes his head and gets off me. He holds out his hands and I take them. He pull me up. "Listen we didn't buy you for what you think." I look at him confused.

"There's this guy, named Cameron Dallas okay. Well him an my dad had a fallout and we owed him a lot of money. Instead we bought you for him. I wasn't supposed to say anything but I had to. He's a crazy guy Sarah. He's into crazy shit and I need you to love me so you don't have to go to him."

I'm confused about everything. "I think you're the crazy one here." I run back out the hall and run to the exit. "SARAH NO!" I hear him scream but I just run out.

He catches up to me. "Sarah please listen to me." He begs. "Just take me back." I say. He glares at me. Uh oh mean Jackson. He slams my back into the building. "WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME?!" He yells in my face. Spit flies everywhere and I flinch.

"I'm sorry." he backs away from me. "Just please take me back." I whisper. He nods and holds my hand as we walk slowly back to the main road. "I'm telling you he's crazy."

"I'm not going anywhere. I hope." He sighs. "Listen I really like you bu-" I put my hand up and silence him. "Jackson please don't lets just go." He nods and we continue to walk.

A few minutes later we're there. At the house. In front of the large blue house is Betsy and Frank. There's another man standing beside Frank. I assume that's Jackson's dad.

"You have an interview to be taken to." He says to me. Jackson sighs. "Jackson stop it. Come." He gets in his car that's parked in the driveway.

I get in the car and put on my seatbelt. As we drive away I watch out the window as Jackson waves to me. I wave back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 441 29
I read Fifty Shades of Grey twice the past month, and I just REALLY LOVE the book, so I kind of made a story around it, but it doesn't have everythin...
463K 10.9K 30
I was fresh out of high school when I met him. He was everything a girl could ever dream of; tall and handsome but mysterious which made him even mor...
429K 8.6K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
187K 6.3K 41
Saiea craves control, but when she's put in servitude to a handsome dragon mage who possesses dangerous magick, will she obsess over gaining power or...