To Be With You | hoshi

By StrawberriMelon

One day, mom fell in love with a new man. Now she's getting married again. But she's not the... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii (last chapter)
One Fine Day
One Fine Day pt.2
The Start of Seungwoo
A Drunken Night
Alternative Ending
not a chapter lol but i got tagged chapter

special chapter

1.1K 36 62
By StrawberriMelon

A special chapter after the original ending.

Soonyoung's POV

It's been five years since my best friend's child was born into this world. Wonwoo and Seung-ah had a baby boy named Joon. Joon was the first child born out of everyone from our friend group. Yes, most of us are fathers now. As if it was planned, one by one they got married and had children of their own. But, Joon was favorite if not for Wonwoo passing him on to me whenever he wanted alone time with his wife. In other words, I'm Joon's babysitter. At least, I'm his favorite babysitter.

"Joon-ah, come here." The 5-year-old ran to me and I crouched to wipe the ice cream all over his face with my handkerchief. "Aigoo~ Until when will you be a messy eater, hm?"

Joon chuckled at me. "Uncle Soon, the ice cream is just too good."

I shook my head and chuckled back at him. I looked over to Wonwoo who is looking lovingly at his child still messily eating his ice cream cone in hand. "Yah, why are you letting your kid eat dessert already? We haven't had dinner yet!", I told him.

Wonwoo scoffed. "You're not the one getting in trouble if my wife sees Joon throwing tantrums. I had to get him ice cream.", he said as an excuse.

"Tsk. You're spoiling him too much!"

"As if he isn't spoiled by his Uncle Soon too?"

"Yah, it's weird hearing you call me uncle. Stop that."

"Whatever, Uncle Soon." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Omo!" A voice came from the hallways. "Yah, Jeon Wonwoo!" 

I see Seung-ah storming down the hall. She had an annoyed look on her face, a frequent sight to see whenever she looks at Wonwoo. "Why are you letting Joon eat ice cream already?", she scolded him. 

She took Joon in her arms and wiped his face with her own handkerchief. "Joon-ah, what did mommy tell you about eating sweets before meals?", she cooed at her son. 

Joon pouted and his eyes drooped in guilt. Of course, mommy is always right. He looked at his dad and handed his ice cream to him. "Daddy, I don't want it anymore."

Wonwoo shook his head but only smiled at his son. "Okay, okay, I'll finish it."

I looked at the happy family with a big smile plastered on my face. Having seen everything that Wonwoo and Seung-ah went through from the weird and rough start to the beautiful present in front of me makes me feel special to have witnessed it all. 

After Seung-ah lightly scolded Wonwoo again, she turned to look me with a smile. "She's beautiful.", she told me.

I pursed my lips. Of course, she is.

Today is Miyoung's wedding.

Actually, she already had a wedding in the U.S. but our parents also wanted one to be held here in South Korea. Something about having a Korean type of wedding they wanted for their daughter. I guess it's alright since most of her friends from here weren't able to go, too. Neither did I, having to be busy with as the head of the company now. 

"How long until the wedding starts, by the way?", Wonwoo asked. 

"There's still a lot of people greeting her in the room. I mean, it's been a while since she came back, too.", Seung-ah said.

Miyoung went back to the U.S. after their wedding. She's gone back only a couple of holidays but also only for a short while. But within those short moments, she makes sure to have a lasting memory with each one of us and I appreciate her for that.

Today is her special day, or rather the second part of it, haha. I remember sitting beside her during our parents' wedding and hearing her mutter, "I wish my wedding would just be as beautiful or maybe even more than that."

Well, Miyoung... it really is more beautiful. 

Eventually, everyone was shooed out of Miyoung's room as time was running and we had to start soon. It was my turn to enter the room.

I opened the door and I see a breathtaking view. There I see her sitting in her long puffy white gown looking like a flower. Her hair was done elegantly and her make up was fixed that shows off her natural beauty. She looked like a lovely painting especially as she greeted me with that pretty smile of hers. 

"What took you so long?", she asked. 

"How can I get in this room when you've got a crowded meet and greet event ongoing earlier?", I joked.

She rolled her eyes and sighed an exasperated sigh. "Well, I had to meet and greet the guests, alright." 

"Can't help it, you're the main event for today."

"I'm just a part of it. But, oh my god, I'm so tired already."

"As if you hadn't gone through this on your last wedding."

"My wedding there wasn't as hectic."

"Probably because there weren't any Korean aunties."

"Definitely that."

We both laughed and a hair piece fell from her head. I picked it up for her and carefully placed it back. I looked at her and admired how beautiful she looked today. "You're pretty.", I told her. "Pretty ugly."

She smacked my arm. "THAT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU TELL A BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY!"

"AHAHAHA! I'M KIDDING, KIDDING! STOP! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN YOUR HAIR EVEN MORE."

She continued to hit me until I heard her huff out a loud sigh. She patted her dress to fix it then glared at me. "You better stop that kinda joke.", she said.

"I only tell them to you."

"I'm that special, huh?"

I nodded. "Of course, you are."

Two knocks on the door, and Seung-ah's head peeked from behind it. She smiled at us before entering the room. "Sorry to bother the sibling moment, but we can't keep them waiting there.", she told us. "Especially not your father who's still grumpy about not walking you down the aisle."

"Oh, he walked me back in America.", Miyoung frowned and said.

"Well, he'd still like to do in back at home, duh."

"Well, he better rest up in his seat over there and watch Soonyoung walk me down the aisle this time."

Walking the bride down the aisle... what an important role given to me. Seung-ah looked at me, then at Miyoung, then at me again. She took both our hands and squeezed it. "I'm glad we're all here today to celebrate this.", she said, looking down. Indeed, I'm glad we're celebrating today.

We were now behind the door of the wedding hall. Miyoung took deep breaths and prepared herself before coming to face her audience. 

"Relax, you've already celebrated your wedding once.", I told her. "Think of this as a continuation."

She let out a nervous laugh. "Right, right. Why am I even getting jitters right now?"

I held out my arm waiting for her to link hers with it. She looked at it before doing so. I could tell she was still feeling nervous. 

The sound of someone running came from the halls. It was Wonwoo and Joon. He was carrying his son and panted for air right when he came to us. 

"Sorry- ha- he- ha- had to--", he tried saying.

"I had to pee.", Joon said for his dad. Miyoung and I laughed at him. Seeing Wonwoo struggle was also a delight to see. 

Joon was the ringbearer for Miyoung's wedding. They couldn't start without him either. Of course, Miyoung picked the adorable Joon since he is her best friend's son. The door opened, just enough so the bride wouldn't be seen, for Wonwoo and Joon to enter. Having seen the father and son thankfully seemed to ease the nervousness of Miyoung. Everything went back to quiet  as soon as we were left alone again.

"Miyoung.", I called her. She looked at me and I gave her my best smile. "You're the prettiest, no, you're the most beautiful today."

She smiled back, grinning from ear to ear.

"Now, let us welcome the bride!" , we heard from the inside. 

We started walking down the aisle and I see Dennis at the end looking at Miyoung lovingly. Who knew they'd actually hit it off? I see some of our friends, too. Mingyu and Vernon were looking at us with smiles. Seung-ah was quietly scolding Wonwoo again while he was holding Joon in his arms. Our parents were at the front and I see our mom wiping her tears while Dad was fighting them back from falling. 

I looked back at Miyoung and tugged her arm a bit. "I'm so happy for you.", I told her. I truly am. 

She looked at me with a downward smile and I noticed her eyes were also tearing up. "Thank you.", she muttered. 

"I love you."

There, a single tear rolled out of her eye. "I love you, too."

There, I let her go and she went to her husband who was holding out his hand for her. She took it and stood right beside him as if they were perfect pieces of the puzzle that stuck together. I went to my assigned seat right next to my wife who was holding our daughter. She inserted her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers. 

I felt so emotional all of the sudden. It feels like just yesterday when I met my sister for the first time, but now I just walked her on her wedding day. Everything that has happened between us came rushing through my head and there was a pang that I felt in my heart. Only a few people in this hall knew everything we have been through. But they won't ever know how much I had loved my sister. I truly did and I truly still do. This time, of course, without the romantic feelings. Being with Miyoung meant understanding how to love someone.

We watched as Miyoung and her husband exchange vows until it was the time to kiss the bride. I remembered my own wedding so I turned to my wife who looked at me before leaning her head on my shoulder and squeezed the hand of mine she was holding. Three times. I love you. I squeezed it back three times as well. The hall then turned noisy as they cheered for the newly wedded couple.

"Remind me not to let our daughter get married.", I told my wife. "This practice round with my sister was already hard to bear." 

My wife chuckled beside me. "I don't she'd like it when she finds out her dad said those words."

Our one-year-old daughter was sleeping soundly in her arms. My baby is so cute. I kissed my daughter's forehead and looked back at the sight of Miyoung and her husband. I smiled at the sight and tried to stop tears from falling. 

"Ah, God, make sure my daughter finds the best life partner to be with.", I prayed. 

End.

A/N: hi

ahahahaha so it actually has been 5 years since this story ended hehe. it's been so long but I wanted to visit Soonyoung and Miyoung again. decided to write this on a whim just because lol. I've been reading everyone's comments tho throughout the years and I love seeing them HAHAHA thank you for the reactions. also can't believe this hoshi fanfic would be this popular HAHA 

although its been 5 years since this story officially ended, svt is still running and our boys are still one of the best groups out there :)) let's continue supporting the boys!!

to everyone who has read this story, thank you all so much and I love you <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.7K 30
A story about when a boy texts his own soulmate Highest ranking : #1 in kwonhoshi #1 in naegahosh #1 in kwonsoonyoung
72.2K 1.4K 56
[ c o m p l e t e d ] "You guys are so touchy to each other, especially you, Hoshi. Can you keep it down a bit? Or don't make it too obvious...
272K 6.3K 41
the world needs more soonhoon content so presenting to y'all, a book full of soonhoon oneshots! genres: fluff, angst, smut, domesticity, ++
17.2K 594 32
hoshi, an obsessed yandere who just loves woozi a little too much. start : 11/8/2023 end : 27/3/2024 ----------------- update daily, 10:30PM (gmt +8...