Ti soleil ↠ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, the... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Ti soleil

6.6K 124 16
By BriFlare

Ti soleil

Leati Joseph Anoaʻi (born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler and former professional gridiron football player. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Roman Reigns. He is the current and longest-reigning WWE Universal Champion in his second reign, as well as the current WWE Champion in his fourth reign, making him the undisputed world champion of WWE. He is part of the Anoaʻi family, which also includes his father Sika Anoaʻi, brother Rosey, and cousins Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Rikishi, The Tonga Kid, and the late Yokozuna and Umaga.

Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi (born Fahayra Soleil Mattio; June 15, 1985), known professionally as Fahayra Mattio and by her ring name Essence, is an American professional wrestler, model, dancer, choreographer, and actress. She is currently signed to WWE working as an ambassador. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, she wrestled for WWE for seven years prior to pursuing an acting career. She became the youngest woman and third black woman to receive all four of the major American entertainment awards: Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony (EGOT).

Fahayra and longtime boyfriend Joe Anoa'i, better known by the ring name Roman Reigns, were married in Maui on November 11, 2011. Through their marriage, she is a member of the Anoaʻi family, a Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. The couple resides in Tampa and Pensacola, Florida.

Their first child, daughter Khaila, was born in 2008 and appeared with Joe in a PSA in June 2014. Their second child, another daughter Karimah, was born in 2012. Anoaʻi and Mattio had twin boys in 2016, followed by another daughter Kyanne in 2018, and another set of twins in 2020.

Trinity Fatu (née McCray; born November 30, 1987) is an American professional wrestler and dancer. She is currently signed to Impact Wrestling, performing under her first name Trinity. She is best known for her time in WWE, where she performed under the ring name Naomi from 2009 to 2022. Through marriage to fellow professional wrestler Jonathan Fatu, better known as Jimmy Uso, she is part of the renowned Anoa'i family of Samoan wrestlers.

Trinity and longtime boyfriend Jonathan Fatu, better known by the ring name Jimmy Uso, were married in Maui on January 16, 2014. Through their marriage, she is a member of the Anoaʻi family, a Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. The couple resides in Pensacola, Florida. She is the stepmother to Fatu's two children.

The Usos (born August 22, 1985) are an American professional wrestling tag team composed of twin brothers Joshua Samuel Fatu and Jonathan Solofa Fatu, who are best known by their ring names Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso, respectively. They are both currently signed to WWE, where they perform on the SmackDown brand and are members of the renowned Anoa'i family of Samoan wrestlers.

Joshua married his wife Kandi Mattio-Fatu in 2009 and they have two daughters and three sons together.

Kandi Lenice Mattio-Fatu (born May 17, 1985) is an American producer and songwriter. In 2000, she won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for her writing contributions on the TLC hit song "No Scrubs". She is the older half-sister of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi and cousin of Trinity Fatu.

Joseph "Sefa" Fatu (born March 18, 1993) is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the NXT brand under the ring name Solo Sikoa. Fatu is married to Almia Williams and they have two sons together.

Thairys Shenika Mattio-Vandeross (born January 24, 1980) is an American actress, model, producer, author, television personality, and entrepreneur. She is the older sister of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi.

Seema Mattio-Lesnar (born Seema Deneisha Mattio; May 21, 1986) is an American radio personality, actress, and dancer. She is the younger half-sister of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi and cousin of Trinity Fatu.

Seema married WWE performer Brock Lesnar, on May 6, 2011. Together, they have two sons and two daughters named Turk (born 2009), Duke (born 2010), Dove (born 2018), and Cleo (born 2023).

Brock Edward Lesnar (/ˈlɛznər/; born July 12, 1977) is an American professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist, amateur wrestler, and professional football player who holds both American and Canadian citizenship. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand. Regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers and mixed martial artists of all time,[citation needed] he is the only person to hold all of the primary heavyweight championships in WWE, UFC, NJPW, and the NCAA.

Catya Mattio-Edelstein (born Catya Clayanne Mattio; February 18, 1989) is an American entrepreneur, meditation teacher, and host. She is the youngest sister of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi.

Jemima Mattio Johnson (born Jemima Cynthia Mattio; February 19, 1969) is an American model, reality television personality, and actress. She moved to New York City at the age of 17 to pursue a modeling career. There, she signed a five-year contract with Wilhelmina Models, and subsequently appeared as a model in various magazines and advertising campaigns. She worked as a runway model in Paris and Milan. She is the aunt of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi and wife of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

In 2007, Dwayne began dating Jemima. They first met in 2006 while Dwayne was filming The Game Plan. They were married on January 10, 2010, in Hawaii. They have two daughters: Jasmine (born December 17, 2015) and Tiana (born April 17, 2018). Dwayne has a daughter from a previous marriage: Simone (born August 14, 2001) and Jemima also has a daughter from a previous marriage: Noelle (born November 9, 1999).

Dwayne Douglas Johnson (born May 2, 1972), is an American actor, film producer, and retired professional wrestler better known by his ring name The Rock. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he was integral to the development and success of the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) during the Attitude Era, an industry boom period in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Johnson wrestled for the WWF for eight years prior to pursuing an acting career. His films have grossed over $3.5 billion in North America and over $10.5 billion worldwide, making him one of the world's highest-grossing and highest-paid actors.

Evodia Monique Leakes (/ˈniːni liːks/; née Mattio; born December 13, 1967) is an American television personality, actress, presenter, businesswoman, author, and fashion designer. She first rose to prominence after becoming the breakout star on Bravo's reality television series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She is the aunt of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.3K 34
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
50.1K 1.6K 81
a story in which chloe unexpectedly falls in love with dean ambrose and along the way, chris evans joins the mix ♡ social media
1.1K 36 11
Jordan has a dream of going into fashion and wants to jumpstart her career as a stylist. She doesn't really have much, but she has enough to get by...
4.3K 84 38
This Story is going to be about Renne and how she lived with her dad until he married her step mother and Then her father Sadly Die then she was left...