The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Care

1K 54 14
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

I tried to open my eyes but found it really hard to do so. I tried to move but my body feels sore all over. Last night, Ae made sure that I won't be able to walk. He took me again and again and finally stopped when the sun rays started to show up.

I groaned and turned my head to the other side only to find him sleeping peacefully. Beast!! You are sleeping nicely after eating me? Look at the content expression on your face. I am sure not to allow you to touch me for a week now.

"Stop looking at me like that and go back to sleep." He said with his eyes still closed. Huh?! He is awake? My question was answered the very second as he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Go to sleep. I have already told Can to inform all not to disturb us." He said.

I tried to moved and then yelped in pain. He hurriedly grabbed me and then helped me to lay on my side. "Are you still in pain?" he asked with concern. "What do you think will happen after last night?" I shot back. He had been really wild.

"Sorry na... But you showed up looking so tempting that I couldn't control myself. Even now, you look like a full course meal to me." He said while leaning closer. "Ae!!! Not now... Enough... I can't." I protested. "I am not doing anything baby." He said coming closer and kissing my forehead. "Catch some more sleep. Then I will give you massage and a warm bath." He said as he began to stroke my back gently.

It felt a little better and I soon felt asleep. The next time I woke up, Ae was sitting on the bed with some documents in his hands. He was going through them seriously and I just watched him all this while. Are you always that serious while going through the documents??

His gazed turned towards me and he smiled. "You are awake!" he said while leaning closer and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hmmm..." I replied while trying to shift. "Wait!! Don't move." He said while scooting closer and then helping me to lie down on my stomach. "I'll give you massage and then you can have a warm bath." He said while leaving the bed and walking to the nearby table.

He returned back with some bottles and then sat down beside me on bed. No to mention that he was being really gentle while massaging me and took his time to make sure I am feeling better. After he was done, he allowed me to have some rest while he disappeared into the bathroom.

Hmm... This feels much better. I closed my eyes smiling widely as I felt my muscles getting relaxed slowly. After some time, Ae walked out of the bathroom and then gently picked me up in his arms and began to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

I spared a glance around the room trying to find the last remains of the last night's dress but there was no trace of it. I guess, he erased all the traces of the crime!! Just like they usually do when they are done with their work. No wonder he is the head of the underworld gang.

He headed straight inside the bathroom and then lowered me into the bathtub which he had filled with warm water. The moment, I felt the warm water against my skin, it made me feel much better. I closed my eyes sinking into the water and enjoying it to my heart's content.

Ae walked out of the room leaving me alone to enjoy my bath. This was much better since this beast have been getting really demanding lately. But he was also being gentle with me, taking care of me and carrying me around like I weighed nothing.

After spending a very long time in bathtub, I decided I should probably get out and take a shower. But even before I could do that, Ae was beside me, picking me up in his arms and carrying me to the shower. He helped me get bath and then dried me up. He also helped me get dressed before carrying me out of the bathroom. Wow!! I so much admire all his attention!!

He placed me on the bed and then moved to the side to get the tray that smelt heavenly. I guess he was cooking for me. He sat down beside me and scooped the spoon full and then brought it to my mouth. I opened my mouth taking it in and chewing it. That familiar taste...

"Did you cook?" I asked while looking at him. "Yes... I thought may be this would help you feel better. Also, you looked quite irritated when you woke up earlier." He replied. I giggled at his reply and then opened my mouth to take in another spoonful of food.

"But you didn't allow me to rest last night." I complained. "That was because you got me tempted. And that dress. Don't even remind me about it. I don't want you to complain again." He said while wiping off the bits from my lips and scooping another spoon.

He continued to feed me till the plates were empty and then moved to place the tray aside. He returned back with a glass of water and tablet in his hand. "Ae, I don't want to take pills." I replied in a bit of sulky tone. "At least have a look at it first! I got you painkiller, not contraceptive." He replied while handing me the tablet and glass of water.

I looked at him and then moved to swallow the tablet and gulped down the glass of water. He took the glass and placed it aside and returned back to sit beside me. He held my hand in his own letting out a deep sigh.

"Pete, I am sorry na for last night. I know I overdid." He apologized while gently stroking my hand. "It's alright khrab Ae. I don't mind. It's just that I was being a little grumpy. May be because lack of proper rest and stress but I am much better now." I assured.

"Are you sure?" he tried to confirm. "Khrab!!" I replied firmly. "Okay... so, Can had decided that we should go to buy wedding suits tomorrow. Will it be fine for you?" he asked. "Really?" I asked, overjoyed and all excited.

"Yes... Can said that it will better to check out the wedding suits early, in order to see if they need any alteration. We will leave in morning and then in evening, we have a small dinner date. And rest of the wedding preparation are looked after Can so we don't have to worry much." Ae replied.

I was more than delighted after hearing the news. Going out for wedding shopping was like another milestone in my life. "You take some rest. I will call the maids and ask them to collect the plates. Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Yes... Can we cuddle? I don't actually want to be alone." I said while making a puppy face which never fails. And as expected he agreed instantly and pinched my cheeks while calling me cute over and over again.

The next day, we went out for the sopping of wedding suit with Can tagging along. This time too, he had invited Tin to join us and it looked like Can had some other plans. I was already smelling something suspicious and when we were busy trying the wedding clothes, Can excused himself saying that he needed to check on some preparations and asked Tin to come along.

I watched him as he swiftly walked out of the place and just after reaching few feet, he turned around and winked at me. Damn!!! He was going on a date with Tin. "Can and Tin seemed to get along well." Ae commented while snapping me out of my thoughts.

Yeah yeah!! They are boyfriends, how else will they behave? Tin was really nice in agreeing to anything and everything Can asked for. Not to mention for the some weird stuff Can made him do, he still complied with all his requests wholeheartedly.

"How about this one?" Ae asked while pulling out an off white suit and showing it to me. I just shook my head in denial because it looked really plain. My man was a real mafia and I wanted him to look like one. I moved towards the rack and looked for the exact thing that would make him look stunning and handsome.

"This one's perfect." I said pulling out a navy blue suit and then handing it over to Ae. "Are you sure?" Ae asked while looking at suit. "Yup!! Just go and try it on." I said pushing him towards the change room.

I moved to look one for myself. I needed something in light color. After going through two-three racks, I finally settled on cream color suit. Just then, Ae walked out wearing the suit and I was left with my mouth hanging open. He was looking absolutely stunning. For a moment, I couldn't even find words to describe him.

He stepped closer while looking at me and asked, "What's wrong?" I immediately closed my mouth and composed myself. "N-nothing... umm... Have we invited girls too for wedding?" I asked. He looked at me with confused face but then moved to answer, "Yes... There will be some... You know, we have invited many so obviously there will be families coming along to give wishes. Why? Is something wrong?" he asked.

"It's just.... Forget it..." I said while trying to turn around in order to avoid the topic. The next moment, I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled into the changing room by Ae. He closed the door and then pinned me to the wall. "Tell me baby doll, what's running in your mind?" he questioned while leaning closer and nuzzling my neck.

"A-Ae... T-that... You look extremely h-handsome and I.... I.... I d-don't want any one else to approach you." I replied. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Shouldn't it be the other way round? I should be getting more jealous because people will definitely try to woo you. I won't be able to control myself if anybody asks you to dance with them." Ae said.

Here we are, both insecure and worried. Should we cancel the big fat wedding and just exchange rings and vows in a small ceremony with only our gang members? "Don't think too much love. It's you and only you who have my heart. And there is no way I am going to let you be alone on the wedding day even for a second." He said leaning closer and pressing his lips to mine.

I slowly circled my arms around him, kissing him back. If it wasn't for the change room and the wedding suit, I would have jumped on him the very next second. He looked so tempting. I guess, I would have to keep my emotions under control on the wedding day.

His arms got wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer deepening the kiss. He tasted so good right now that I couldn't stop myself.

*knock knock knock*

The sound of the door being knocked made us pull away from each other and Ae looked at the door. Even before he could ask who it was the person from the other side shouted out, "If you are done eating each other then please come out. We still have many more things to do."

I giggled while Ae huffed in annoyance. "Get lost Can... Don't disturb." Ae shot back. "I will... you aren't married yet to keep celebrating your honeymoon all the time. Come out fast, we need to go to select the wedding rings and cake too." Can replied.

"Guess, we don't have any other option." Ae sighed and then let go off me. "I'll be waiting outside." I said while I exited the room quickly. Don't ask me what happened next because my face looked like a ripe tomato!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.1K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...
40.9K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
87.6K 3.2K 40
PerthSaint fanfic [completed] πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ πŸ…#44- Perth (12-8-2020) "P'Saint please don't leave me...!!" 😰 "I'm sorry Perth I can't, let's break u...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.6K 883 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...