๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By luhvlia

โžค โ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š?โž โ•ฐโ”€โ”€ ๏นŸ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜”๐˜–๐˜”๐˜– ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜๐˜๐˜Š . . . โŠƒ โ”โ”โ”โ” โ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต shoto... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€โจฏ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
1 | 'here again, shoto todoroki?'
2 | 'tell me about momo yaoyorozu'
3 | malicious thoughts
4 | "family" dinner
5 | 'so, are we friends now?'
6 | 'you play guitar too?'
7 | 'please smile for me'
8 | 'dorm number 203'
9 | 'that's enough'
10 | 'hello mother'
11 | 'her fake smile'
12 | 'how she felt'
13 | 'i believe in you'
14 | 'momo yaoyorozu'
15 | 'shoto todoroki'
16 | 'are you ticklish?'
17 | 'hanging out'
18 | 'nurse's office'
19 | 'dance with me'
20 | 'what utter nonsense'
21 | 'hopelessly fell in love'
22 | 'questions and uncertainty'
23 | 'a mistake'
24 | 'what do you mean?!'
25 | 'happily ever after'

โ”€โ”€โ”€โจฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ

674 35 10
By luhvlia

→,✦﹒ ONE YEAR LATER | 5:30PM | WINTER﹒✦,

・──────・★・─────・

HANGING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS AT A SMALL CAFE NEAR THE CAMPUS ON A TUESDAY AFTERNOON and listening to them complain about schoolwork wasn't exactly what the raven haired girl had originally planned, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do.

Usually Momo would be working at this time of day, but after quitting her role of student council president to focus more on her wellbeing(thank the heavens), she had much more free time than before and her life was getting a lot less stressful. And so, there she was, sitting and drinking her caramel latte, watching the chaotic conversation between her friends unfold.

"MINA, YOU DID WHAT?!" Ochaco flipped out and almost jumped on the table, her volume making some bystanders in the café turn to look at her in confusion. She was shocked to say the least when Mina told them about how she crumpled up her test paper and danced her way out of the exam hall while singing to a Beyoncé song a few days ago. With her hazel eyes the size of saucers, she looked at her bubblegum haired friend, who giggled uncontrollably at her reaction.

"You should've seen the professor's face! I kinda got called into detention later but it was like, so worth it. I even posted about it, look!" She sets down her cappuccino on the table to show the chestnut haired girl the screen of her phone, which displayed her post on Instagram explaining the humorous story, and clicked on the icon which would lead her to the comments. "The comments are literally so hilarious too!"

Ochaco, being the only reasonable one in the group alongside Momo, made an attempt to talk some sense into her, "Sure, the questions were difficult, but I don't think you should've-"

"Honestly, you did the absolutely right thing. That test was so fucking hard it made me want to rip my hair out.", Kyoka interjected, only pure anger showing through her voice and her eyes burning with rage colder than the weather. Her friends were pretty much used to her anger issues by now, which is why they already knew how to deal with her when she was mad.

"Kyoka, not you too!"

Momo chimed in on the topic for the first time today in an attempt to be helpful, "Come on guys, it couldn't have been that hard." Silence filled the table as the other three simply stared at her with a look of disbelief. Her smile fell and she quirked up a brow. "What?"

"Yeah, for a smart person like you, that is." Kyoka rolled her eyes and stated with sarcasm playing on her tone. Momo was the most intelligent of the group and it was hard for the other girls to compare. Ochaco tried her best as a university student and her grades were average, however they weren't nearly as good as Momo's. Kyoka never put much of an effort into studying, but her grades still managed to be just a little less than average. Mina was actually the worst of them all and spent more time on social media, insisting that she would study 'later'(spoiler alert: she always ended up pulling an all-nighter to study last minute).

"Okay, fine, but you guys know I would gladly tutor you if you ever need help!" She defended herself and pushed out her bottom lip in a pout. Momo had a helping nature and was the most responsible of them all. She could always solve problems sensibly with just a mature conversation, and had a 'motherly aura', as her friends put it. And thus, she was labelled the mother of the group. 

"Ugh, all this talk about school is making my head hurt.", Mina whined as she dramatically dropped her head on the round wooden table with a thunk, making the other three turn to look at her with expressions that showed nothing other than pure concern. She lifted her head and placed her gloved hand on her (now slightly red) forehead. "Ow, that hurt."

"You do have a point..." Ochaco nodded in agreement to her original statement, trying to think of another topic as she sipped on her hot chocolate. Then her eyes immediately shot up with excitement as if a lightbulb had appeared on her head. "Oh right! Mina, how's things going with you and Kirishima? You told us you were gonna confess to him when winter break started."

Kyoka was now very interested in the conversation, her head perking up from her phone with her plain coffee in a paper cup wrapped in the palm of her other hand. "Hey, that's true. What happened to that, Mina? Did you get scared and end up not doing it?", She teased, but they all noticed the hint of genuine concern in her voice. Kyoka always made herself appear hardhearted, but the girls have known her for a long time and knew for a fact that she cared about her friends dearly.

"Yeah, so like, I was going to give you guys the news later but..." Mina's glossy lips curled downwards in a frown and seemed to have a look of solemn on her face, which made the other three worried. They were only relieved when they saw the wide grin spread across her features. "We're dating!"

The girls erupted into cheers, congratulating Mina and expressing how much they were proud of the bubblegum haired girl. Momo's mouth curved into a smile at the news. All her friends had been slowly getting into relationships one by one and she was overjoyed. They all deserved to be just as happy as they made her at times.

"So that leaves Ochaco, huh?" Kyoka wiggled her eyebrows as her amethyst orbs made their way over to Ochaco across the table, who blushed furiously at her remark. Ochaco has had a crush on a little someone named Izuku for a long time, but has yet to tell him her feelings because of her nervousness. Her friends knew she could do it someday though and never forgot to give her words of encouragement which she couldn't be more grateful for.

"M-maybe... I don't even know if he likes me back...", she muttered shyly as she played with her fingers in a way her crush would. She was always optimistic and loved to speak her mind, but was a little sensitive when talking about her aforementioned crush.

Mina assured matter-of-factly, "Hun, there's no way Izuku doesn't like you back. Trust me, I can smell kids in love from a mile away, and I just know it by the way he gets a hundred times more shy around you."

"I'm sure you can talk it out with him, Ochaco! That's what you've always been good at. And even if things don't work out, we're always here for you!", Momo pat her chestnut haired friend beside her on the shoulder, and she smiled back shyly with a tint of pink still painted on her cheeks. "Thanks, guys."

Her friends continued to converse about Ochaco's love life and cheered her on, and in the midst of the chattering, Momo's phone started ringing. Wondering who could be calling her, she took her phone out of her purse and couldn't contain the big smile which made its way to her lips as she read the contact name.

"Ooh, Momo's smiling! Shoto's totally calling you, isn't he?" Mina clasped her hands together enthusiastically, and everyone turned to the raven haired girl with teasing grins. When the girls learnt about Momo and Shoto's relationship, it didn't come as much of a surprise to Kyoka because she always knew they liked each other. Mina on the other hand, absolutely adored their relationship and was in full support of it. And even if it was a huge shock to her at first considering all the bad things she heard about Shoto, Ochaco did too.

Momo simply smiled while nodding in response as she stood up. "I'll be excusing myself to take this call, then." She made her way to the exit, hearing faint giggles from her friends behind her as she did so.

The raven haired girl closed the glass framed wooden door behind her, stepping out into the snow-filled street, her cream colored coat and white scarf protecting her from the harsh cold of the winter. Leaning against the wall of the café outside, she answered the call and pressed her phone to her ear, excited to be met by her loving boyfriend's voice.

"Hi, Shoto! Why'd you call?"

"Do I need to have a reason to call my girlfriend?", he countered sarcastically, and even though she (unfortunately) couldn't see him, she knew there was undoubtably a playful smirk on his face. "I wanted to hear your voice. How've you been? Fuyumi's been dying to see you again, you know?" Shoto was spending a week of his winter break over at his family's house. Things at home had been getting better for him and he introduced Momo to his mother and siblings a while ago. Even though it was very nerve-wracking for her, it luckily went well and they loved her a lot. She smiled wider through her scarf at the idea of meeting them again.

"I've been doing alright. I'm actually hanging out with Kyoka and the others right now. What about you? Have you been well? Did you eat your meals properly?" Momo always made sure her boyfriend was taking good care of himself and wouldn't let him hear the end of it if he wasn't.

The dual haired man let out a small chuckle from the other end of the line. "Aside from the fact that I'm really, really missing you right now, don't worry, I'm fine, darling."

"Aw, come on, it's just one week." She looked up and took in the sight of the sky. Mixed hues of blue and light orange painted the sky and there were only a few clouds scattered around, appearing orange instead of white because of the sun's rays. She silently wished Shoto was there to see the sunset with her.

"Fine, fine. Say, how about we go check out a library the next time I'm over? Like, just you and I?" Rather than going to fancy diners like most people preferred, they had been visiting libraries and book stores for a lot of their dates. Even if it was simple and seemed mediocre, they were perfectly fine with it and loved doing it. They first became friends because of reading books together in the school library, after all.

"You know I can't say no to you."

"Alright, then it's settled.", he stated, and they shared a laugh.

Shoto was the kind of boyfriend you could only dream of having. He knew how to handle Momo and gave her countless displays of love and affection. He would always find ways to make her laugh when she was mad. He would buy her books and gift her flowers from time to time. He would hold her hand wherever they went. He would tease her for little things just to apologize a million times when she acted upset. If he ever found her crying, he would hold her and stay up until she fell asleep in his arms. And most importantly, he always made sure to tell her how much he loved her.

She looked through the window of the café and watched as her friends panicked because Mina accidentally knocked her drink over and spilled it on the table while trying to take a selfie of them. A cloud of fog formed near her mouth due to the cold weather as she heaved a sigh which Shoto couldn't hear. "Well, I better get going now, huh? Bye, Shoto!"

"See you soon, Beautiful."

They stayed in silence for a long moment, Momo being unable to suppress the smile on her face as she leaned on the wall, neither of them wanting to end the call just yet. But of course, someone was gonna have to do it. "What, aren't you gonna hang up?"

"You do it.", He insisted playfully as her eyes landed on a couple holding hands while walking through the snow-filled street, the sight reminding Momo of her and Shoto. Her face softened at the thought.

Silence came between the two again. This wasn't the first time they had a hard time hanging up on each other. Their calls always lasted a long time, sometimes even hours, because they didn't want to leave each other. But Momo unfortunately didn't have much time on her hands right now, she didn't want to leave her friends waiting.

For some reason, their conversation seemed somewhat incomplete to her. She pondered for a second on why exactly that was the case, and then she remembered. Her face flushed with a shade of pink, a bashful smile on her lips.

"Love you.", she spoke in a voice barely above a whisper, which was just enough for him to hear from the other end of the line. Even though Momo had been dating him for over a year now and she told him she loved him countless times, it still made her a little shy whenever the words came out of her mouth.

Shoto on the other hand, was never scared of saying the meaningful words and told her whenever he got the chance. "Love you too."

The raven haired girl lifts the phone from her ear and ends the call at last, her smile growing wider with her cheeks even more rosy than before.

She loved him. He loved her. And they would never get tired of saying that to each other.

・──────・★・─────・ 

> ⿴.ꕀ .↻ .𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍、📂!

↓ 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 ↓

☕・ ・ ・you have been reading . . .

╭╯✎ :: ☆ ➜ 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳・・・

hello my lovely readers !! i hope you enjoyed reading the last and final chapter of ms student council president.

writing this book has been an amazing journey for me, this is actually my first officially published book which is why i had to face lots of hardships in the midst of writing. some chapters may have taken a while to publish, but you guys waited patiently and gave me all the support i needed! ILY ALL

just a reminder, please vote the chapters! im sure you understand that writing and perfecting each chapter is a lot of work and requires a lot of motivation. and where does that motivation come? you guessed it, from the votes! even you doing something as simple as clicking a button can help this book grow and reach other audiences, and it can also help me grow as an author!

i will be writing more todomomo and mha related books in the future, so if you're interested, consider giving me a follow! (p.s i made a new todomomo fanfic! you can check it out on my profile)

(^∀^●)ノシ  this is lia, your one and only, signing out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 572 37
Welcome fellow Llorumi Shipper.Enjoy these oneshots and Request are allowed.I don't own any of the art used or Ninjago or any of its characters
2.2K 67 9
clara riley, daughter of dewey riley and gale weathers is caught at the centre of a requel to the woodsbouro murders .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. wes hicks x fem...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...