8 | 'dorm number 203'

"AND WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU MOMO'S DORM NUMBER?", Kyoka sneered as she narrowed her sharp eyes sternly to the dual haired man, who did the same and matched her scary glare which would be enough to make anyone faint in fear.

Shoto stopped glaring at her and wore a fake smile as he tried to keep a tame conversation with the purple haired girl to not attract any curiosity from the bystanders around them in the hallway, "Momo and I are friends."

Kyoka simply laughed at his statement in disbelief. "Friends? No way in hell she would be friends with some troublemaker like you--" Shoto cut her off short and made a remark rather confidently, "You can just ask her if you'd like."

Without any context or listening to their conversation, one would think they looked like friends who were chatting in a friendly way with the smiles they had etched onto their expressions, which were in reality just to mock each other and were fake in every way.

The purple haired girl furrowed her brows at his confidence and challenged with a spark of determination in her amethyst colored orbs, "Prove it."

Shoto smiled genuinely for the first time in a while today at the chance of getting to ramble about the girl he loved. "Well, first of all, I don't believe in all those shitty rumors about her. She's beautiful, kind and..."

"Pure?" The purple haired girl finished his sentence for him as her face started to soften just hearing about her best friend. The dual haired man smiled wider and continued, "Yeah. And she smiles at me from time to time, and her smile is so..."

"Bright." Kyoka and Shoto concluded in unison as the two who were usually known for being scary faced their heads upwards while the image of Momo's smile blinding their eyes with what seemed like heaven's light formed in their minds.

Shoto immediately stops daydreaming and comes back to reality as he just realized that he revealed a little too much about how he really thought about Momo to her closest friend.

"Don't tell Momo I told you that." The male mumbled embarrassedly as a command giving Kyoka the chance to tease him.

"And what if I do?" She inquired competitively with Shoto immediately retorting, "Then I'll tell her about how surprisingly soft you got while I talked about her." His statement causes Kyoka to cross her arms and sarcastically snap back, "Wanna fight?"

"I wouldn't lay a finger on such a petite woman like you.", he proclaimed matching her sarcastic tone to which the both of them share a laugh together from the humorous interaction. Kyoka stops her fit of laughter over time and makes a remark, "You're cool, I just might like you."

She turns on her heel to walk away from him after her remark and Shoto raises a brow.

"Wait, aren't you going to give me Momo's dorm number?"
"I told you I wasn't going to share it to you like- 203 times already."

Shoto doesn't speak more after that and simply nods after he deciphers her mere sentence together as he watches her go further into the distance.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

'Dorm number 203, dorm number 203, dorm number 203...', Shoto internally thinks to himself as he passes through each dorm room in the hallway of the female's dormitory building.

After he passes a few more dorms, he finally finds himself standing outside a door which would lead him to a particular raven haired girl's dorm room. He raises his fist to knock on the door, but quickly backtracks after realizing just what he was doing.

Just how in the world was he going to be able to survive being inside of the dorm room which belonged to the girl he was way too obsessed with, and talk to her casually like his head wouldn't go haywire at the sight of her?