Imperfect || Complete

By xlilstbr_

Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the... More

About this book:
Aesthetics :
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue:
Bonus Chapter: Sick Day
Bonus Chapter: Chritsmas

Chapter 47:

13 0 0
By xlilstbr_

I was so scared of telling my mom about us making this sporadic decision to move to Italy. I was scared she was gonna tell us that she hates the idea but surprisingly she seemed calm about it.

My mom and Ethans parents along with our Siblings are flying out later this evening so they can be here when the baby is born.

Last night me and Ethan started looking at houses and areas to live in and I know it's crazy because we just bought a house in New York but things change and obviously we weren't meant to live there.

We're going to keep the house though because we want to live between the two so we can go whenever we want.

"Ooh look at this house it's beautiful" Ethan shuffles over to my side to look at the screen "do you like that one baby?" I nod my head "then we'll buy that one" butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Things are happening so fast and I'm so blessed I'm able to live this life, we've only been here a week and we've decided we want to move here and found a house.

"I love you" I lean back into Ethans chest "I love you princess" he kisses the top of my head and walks into the kitchen.

One thing about being privileged is it makes it easier to buy things when I want them and it's not me being a snob it's just how my life is and of course I'm gonna take advantage of the benefits.

I make a payment on the house and then wander into the kitchen to find Ethan sipping coffee "isn't it crazy that the baby could come any time from now" we both smile and Ethan pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm so excited" he says and kisses my temple.

I know it's risky deciding to last-minute move to Italy when our baby is due literally anytime and not to mention we had a whole nursery set up in New York.

But sometimes things change and this was obvious what was meant to be for us and we couldn't be happier.

~~~

We just arrived at the airport to pick up our families. As soon as I see Emma she squeals and runs up to hug me.

"Your really doing it, moving to Italy" she beams "yeah we just decided it would make us happy and we could always come back to New York if we decide its not for us anymore but right now it's mentally best for both of us" I take a long breath.

"I'm happy for you, Rose making your dreams come true" i smile and hug her again taking in her lavender scent knowing I won't be able to see her as much.

"Rose, you look ready to pop" my Mom walks up and embraces me. "I feel like it too" I laugh.

Alissa walks over with the baby on her hip "oh my goodness, my Violet your getting so big" I reach out to hold her and she giggles.

I say hello to Ethans Parents and Fallon and Logan before we invite them all back to our tiny little apartment.

"Sorry it's so cramped our house isn't ready yet" I give an apologetic smile at everyone some on the couch and floor.

"It's fine Rose don't stress we're all good" Fallon says to me. We have gotten closer over the last few weeks and it's been great.

"Right we need some girly time so boys can you please go and have guy chat somewhere so I can have all the girls in the living room" Alissa says.

Logan gives her and Violet a peck on the forehead before tapping Ethans shoulder.

"You'll be okay for a bit if I leave baby?" I smile and nod "but I need a kiss before you leave" he smiles and leans down to kiss my lips softly before briefly rubbing my bump and waking out with Logan and his Dad.

Us girls sat for at least two hours catching up with each other and handing around Violet like she was a little baby doll.

"So Rose have you picked out any names for the baby?" I smile "we have a few in mind and since Ethan thinks it's a girl and I a boy we've decided he'll pick a girl name and I'll pick the boy one".

My mom smiles "that's a good idea".

"Oh we're going to miss you in New York Rose, Emma will be even more of a pain in the ass with you gone" Eleanor smiles.

"Hey I'm not that bad" Emma huffs playfully. "Oh yes you are and especially with that new boy toy you've got". She laughs.

"There is nothing going on with me and Giovanni how many times have I got to tell you that" she lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Okay let's stop bugging Emma" I laugh but at the same time I feel a rush of pain in my stomach.

I rub my bump slowly trying to soothe it. It's probably just Braxton hicks I've been getting them a lot lately since I'm so close to my due date.

I join back in on the conversation and just when I laugh I feel another pang of pain this time making me wince. 

I look up and everyone is staring at me "You okay?" Alissa asks and I nod my head "yeah I'm fine, probably Braxton hicks".

That's what I want to believe anyway "you sure sometimes you can't tell, and being so close to your due date it could be early labour" she says concerned.

"I'm fine, just really tired can you tell the boys to come back" she nods her head and I go into the bedroom and lay down just as another pains hits me.

Where's Ethan I want him back.

I run two hands over my stomach trying to calm it down but the pain keeps coming and I feel like crying but I don't want people to hear me.

I just want Ethan. He'll help and make the pain go away. He's the only one I want to be with if what Alissa said is true.

I hear the front door open and footsteps rushing to the bedroom. The door opens and Ethan walks in closing the door behind him.

"Are you okay, Alissa said your feeling pain" i wince as another pain goes through me this one is unbearable and I let out a cry.

Shit maybe I am in labour.

"It hurts Ethan, I'm scared" he kisses my forehead "it's okay, I think the baby's coming but you need to stay calm okay" I nod and cry out again.

I'm trying not to freak out right now because I know if I freak out Rose will freak out more.

We're having a baby. Our baby is gonna be here very soon.

I rush around gathering up the things we prepared to take to the hospital with us while trying to comfort Rose through her contractions that keep getting closer together.

I hear her let out a strangled sob "Ethan, please hurry" she keeps rubbing her bump that has dropped very low meaning the baby is ready to come out.

Rubbing her bump is bringing her comfort so I keep telling her to talk to the baby or me to distract her a bit.

It works for a while before I'm all ready to go. Alissa comes in and gives her some breathing techniques to help with the pain since she's been through this.

We tell everyone a Brief goodbye before heading of the the hospital we registered at.

We get in an they immediately give us a private room. And Dr Taylor flew all the way from New York just to deliver our baby here.

Rose is now on some pain medicine easing her contractions so my baby's feeling a little better.

"This is real it's actually happening like so soon we're gonna have a baby, like a little baby to take home for us to have" she smiles at me before wincing at another contraction.

"Yeah and what else" I smile at her to distract her.

"We can take the little one to the beach and get ice cream and then take them to the ocean to splash around and then we'll come home put them to bed and have some fun" she smirks.

"Oh yeah? What kinda fun?" She taps her lips and I lean over to kiss them "I love you" she  whispers.

"I love you baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
675K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
1.9K 26 95
[Book #1 of Twisted Deception] "You people don't know a damn thing about us, don't even speak." **** Everyone knows that high school is always someth...
2.1K 89 13
Parker Larson has a problem and that problem is Lillian Drake. She just won't leave him alone. It's getting annoying. She has confessed to him plenty...