Loving The Prince

By hanibelle25

DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. ... More

: Note :
: Aesthetics :
: Playlist :
: One :
: Two :
: Three :
: Four :
: Five :
: Six :
: Seven :
: Eight :
: Nine :
: Ten :
: Eleven :
: Twelve :
: Thirteen :
: Fourteen :
: Fifteen :
: Sixteen :
: Eighteen :
: Nineteen :
: Twenty :
: Twenty-One :
: Twenty-Two :
: Twenty-Three :
: Twenty-Four :
: Twenty-Five :
: Twenty-Six :
: Twenty-Seven :
: Twenty-Eight :
: Twenty-Nine :
: Thirty :
: Thirty-One :
: Epilogue :
: Farewell :
: Sequel :
: Bonus chapter :

: Seventeen :

61.2K 2.3K 236
By hanibelle25

Ruhanika's Pov

The trip to Paris was indeed a good one, nothing much happened but at least both of us got one step closer, and thats a good thing.
After the shopping spree of his accessories, he went away to do his work , we then stay three more days in France.
The three more days which we spent in Bordeaux , Lyon and Marseille were great.

We did a great walking tour in Bordeaux , Many wine tasting ; but I didn't tasted , actually he did it.
Some sightseeing, cute little shops and very amazing markets.
We then had a cruise tour in Marseille, we had so much fun.

But it was always two of us , no other crowd were there, It was sad as well as amazing.
He didn't talked to me much after our last conversation.
Yes , we both sleep together on bed. From that moment of nightmare, I haven't got any nightmare again.
He always protects me and hold me like I am some kind of person who will leave him.
We even clicked cute pictures and uploaded on Social Media.

The Rajvansh's were so excited and thrilled when we talked.
Both samarth and divya were sulking and said to come home soon.
Both of them told us to get so many things.

And he actually abided with it. He got all the things which his siblings listed.
Even for elders we got so many other things .
Now we were in his private jet and were heading back to Jodhpur.
From what I have noticed about him in this seven days trip was that he certainly had very bad anger issues, He is always silent and observe happenings in his surroundings, He has been doing a very good job in hiding his thoughts and emotions.

He is cold as ice , I even couldn't decipher a single incident about him since he saw my worst moment.
My nightmare.

He didn't questioned me about it and I couldn't be more thankful and grateful to him . But I knew he was again hiding his words and thoughts cause how can someone just not ask about something bad?

"Please buckle your seatbelt, we are about to land" The Pilot said and both of us buckled ourselves.
I changed into A brown salwar suit, I don't have any problem in wearing Saree or Suits in Mahaal cause you have to accept everything when you are royal.
And when he will become King Of India after his Rajtilak , I will become an actual Queen.
Growing up I always dreamt of being princess and Have an amazing life in future.

I had to face many issues and dreading moments and certainly very very bad things but it worked well since I got married into Rajvansh and I got so amazing family .
Its going to be two months soon of our marriage, and still my parents haven't contacted me .

And i am so happy for it cause I hate them to no extent , they made me go through so much pain.
How much I thought of having a loving family and amazing bond but everything changed after that Night.
They started hating me to no extent and did awful things to me.

I didn't knew i was crying when i felt few drop of tears on my hand , he looked at me suspiciously and silently asked What happened in his language.
I shook of my head and positivity assured him I am fine.
He still didn't looked content and I am not ready to just share my past with him.

We successfully landed in Jodhpur and both Neeya and Geet opened the gate of the jet and I thanked them for their service.

The hard sun rays of Jodhpur sprawled on my face , i stood at the stairs and looked at the scene in front of me.
My beautiful Jodhpur.

I inhaled the very familiar scent of his and we both descended the stairs of the jet. There were many black cars parked outside and his one of the most trusted man Rocky came and greeted both of us .

"Boss, Mam" He nodded and then gave a serious look to him .
He sighed and turned to look at me.

"Driver will drop you at Mahaal , Need to go for work" He murmured and instantly left with Rocky.

Not even a minute passed and he is back to his work and previous nature.

Smiling to myself , I went to the car and saw Chetankaka.
He always drive me around the places which I have to go.

"Jai shree Krishna chetankaka, keise hei ap" I asked him and he smiled so brightly and replied back with he is amazing and then i got settled in the car , he started driving and then started talking about Rajkumar and Mine's trip.

After some time we reached Mahaal and I smiled looking at the beautiful thing of design in front of me.
There stood divya, samarth , maa sa, Kaki sa , oh my good everyone were there.
I instantly got out and divya came running and hugged me .
We both laughed and looked at each other.

"You look so good Divya" I said in a cheery voice and she shook her head and then pinched my cheeks.

"No! You look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S" She replied back and then divya was harshly pushed away from me and samarth came and hugged me .
I hugged him and ruffled his hair.

"How is my devaar ji doing" I asked and he laughed and winked and I understood.
Samarth might have gone to numerous parties, chilled out , and must have irritated Divya to no extent.

Then Elders waved at me and i went towards them and touched of their's feet.
They all patted my head and lastly Maa sa asked "how is our Bahoo doing?"

I chuckled and replied with I am good and then asked everyone about their health.
I went towards dada sa and asked "You took all your medicines right?"

He laughed and nudged dadi sa "See she is back to herself."
Dadi sa then did a loving gesture to me and kissed my head.
Papa sa patted my shoulders and Kaki sa hugged me. How much I love this family.

"Come on lets go inside." Papa sa said and we all started walking inside and both samarth and divya came stood beside .

"Where is Rajkumar?" Dada sa asked and i sighed and replied back with that he has some work to do and will come soon.
Maa sa muttered some words under her breathe and everyone started going towards their own place.

"So bhabhi saaa" Samarth dragged the word sa and I looked at him confused, then he gave a knowing look to Divya who wriggled her eyebrows and cheekily asked "So gifts?"

I looked at both of them and laughed and pinched both of their cheeks " You both act like kids , but guess what ! I got you so many things"
I exaggerated and then saw guards keeping the shopping bags and suitcases in the corridor of our bedroom .
Since no one is allowed in his bedroom.

"Beta take Ramsevak with you and keep all the things in bedroom and we all will till then meet you later for lunch?" Maa sa said and i nodded .

"I will bring all the things after lunch" I said and both samarth and divya high fived each other.
I took a last look at everyone and went to corridor of our bedroom.

Ramsevak stood there and i smiled at him "Khamma Ghani Ramsevak Ji"

"Ghani Ghani Khamma Hukum" he smiled and i asked him about his health and how he has been doing.
He assured me that he was fine and asked about my 'trip' which i told him was great.

I scanned the door with the key and ramsevak ji took some bags and started going down to closet and keep the bags downstairs.
I helped him with some light bags and after all the shopping bags and suitcases were kept , he took his leave and left not before I thanked him.

I first emptied my handbag and kept all the belongings at their original place, then kept all the shopping bags and gifts  on one side of closet. Then emptied my two suitcases.
I kept his suitcases on the side of his closet.
All of this work were done within an hour and after resting on balcony I called Nikita and my two friends and talked to them for some time.

I got them things too, Nikita had her final exams coming soon and Both Naina and Siya had moved back to their hometown for some time.
After biding our byes , I started walking towards dinning room .
Cause it was lunch time soon and he still hasn't made an appearance.

Going towards the kitchen I saw maids were preparing dessert so I stopped them and told them I would make it.
So i made Moong Dal Halwa .
As moong dal was already soaked and was just ready to be made.

After preparing it , the servants started taking out the lunch to dinning room cause it was very Hot and sunny weather and sitting in garden would be a very bad idea.

Everyone already settled on their designated seats and i kept the plates on the dinning table and Kaki sa smiled at me and told me to sit down.

I sat down and at that exact time he came and showed his self in front of everyone.

"Bhaiya sa" Divya shouted and ran towards him and hugged him. He got stifled but then lightly patted her head.
Samarth too stood up and hugged him to which he did the same as divya.

"Aagye Rajkumar, kaha the ap" Papa sa said and he sat on his place and replied back with work.

"Don't do so much work Rajkumar, you are still too young." Dada sa said and everyone chuckled including him.
Maids started serving the food and it was Butter Chicken with Naan , Jeera Rice and Dal Makhani.

My favourite food!

We all started eating and made little talks here and there. They asked about our trip / honeymoon, I am not sure what it was though.

"There pictures were so cute and amazing right!" Kaki sa said and I slightly coughed and everyone started talking about how good couple we were and how much people wanted to see more of our pictures.

Believe me I also love to take pictures, but this arrogant Rajkumar doesn't like taking pictures.

Everyone started eating the Halwa which I made and again my nervous state started kicking in.
I have been living here now for such a long time but still every time , I cook something i feel like I didn't made it correct and it tastes bad.

"Ruhanika it is really very good" Dadi sa said and I politely smiled at her and replied back with 'thank you'.

I saw his halwa fully finished, which means he liked it or maybe not?
I stood up and told i would bring the gifts.
He too got up and we both started walking towards bedroom .
Silence.
Pure silence was filled between both of us.
"I liked the Halwa" He said and i stopped right in my tracks and again started walking and blush crept on my cheeks.

"You did?" I asked and he gave me an confused look.
Right! He just said he liked it.
I am so dumb!

I thanked him for the compliment  and I told him that i kept his suitcases in his closet and it needed to be empty.

"You do it" He told me and i gave him an surprised look! Did he just told me to do his work? Like he practically told me not to touch his things and
The arrogant Rajkumar is telling me to do his personal work.

If the situation was different i would have denied but he asked me to do anything for him for the first time so I will do it.
I nodded and both of us  took the bags and took it out of the bedroom and passed them to servants .
We had to make at least fifteen  rounds from bedroom to closet for all the things we brought from France.

The servants started taking bags to living room and we both entered the room and saw everyone sitting and divya and samarth were sitting on the carpet beside Dada and Dadi sa.
"Okay first Me" Divya said and we both sat on the couch , he started sipping some type of drink and i started taking out gifts of Divya.

I gave her bags of Chanel , Dior, Gucci and other brand .
She opened them all and squealed and hugged both of us.
There were watches, Handbags, Sunglasses and many other items .
"Thank You, Thank you" She smiled and then I gave bags of Samarth to him.

He started opening his Patek Philippe , Jimmy choo, Armani , Gucci and many other brand bags and instantly wore one of the most expensive watch in the world.

"Oh my god! Thats so awesome. Thank you bhaiya and bhabhi sa" He smiled and I pinched his cheeks.

Next we passed the bags of elders. We got papa and dada sa some golf club , Expensive watches and shoes.
For Maa sa Kaki sa some handbags , Perfumes and Makeup.
For Dadi sa some jewellery, Sunglasses, Handbags.

"Thank you both of you , they are are so lovely" Kaki sa said and we smiled at kaki sa .
Maa sa papa sa thanked us too and dadi and dada sa started scolding us for why we bought so many things for everyone.

We all laughed at their concern and started talking.
Samarth then went to his room saying he has to play games with his friends.
Divya then went to her room , He again left for his work , dada and papa sa went to work too , maa sa and kaki sa went to their rooms to sleep and Dadi sa went to one of the temple in Jodhpur.

I was bored now, I didn't had anything better to do , so I spent some time with those three adorable dogs.
Divya was completing her college work and told me she will come soon , Then i decided to spend some time with Samarth.

Since he was the only one person remaining, Knocking at his room's door he lightly said Come In and this was the first time of me going to his room.
I have went to Divya's room many times but never in Samarth's.

"Oh hi bhabhi sa" He said from his gaming set up, I replied back with Hi and sat down on couch.

His room was very very luxurious, his room was of brown and chestnut colour .
Even his bed was of dark brown type colour , there were amazing single couches and his gaming setup was so cool.
His other half of room was of Play station or X-Box I don't know, He had a very big room.
There were three doors in his room.
I think so One for Bathroom, one for closet and other maybe for Balcony?

"Your room is so cool and amazing" I said and turned to look back to me from his gaming setup and smiled at me then motioned me to come towards him.

"I am playing Call Of duty with my friends, they want to talk to you" He said and then removed some sort of headphones and placed it on my head.

"Samarth bhosdike sunra hei?" I widened my eyes and coughed snd awkwardly said
"Hi guys" Pin drop silence.

"Omg is it you bhabhi sa?" I think so his friend Vinay said.

"Yeah Vinay it is me, Farhan and Tilak are you guys there too?" I asked they replied with Hi bhabhi sa.

I talked to them for a minute and asked them when they will come and meet me and they replied with anytime from now on .
After removing the headphones and placing it back to Samarth, i got a text from divya saying she is free , so I told her i am coming.

"Okay devaar ji , I am going" I said and left after he waved at me.

I then spotted divya at kitchen eating some chocolate covered strawberries.
I absolutely love eating chocolate covered strawberries.

"I know you love it too, lets take it to theatre room" She said and i nodded and told her to wait.
I then took packet of ready made Popcorn and bottle of Soft drink.
Since it was evening now , we both were pretty hungry.

"Should I ask samarth bhaiya too?" Divya asked and i told her to invite him too.
He then told divya that he is coming.

We both went to theatre room and placed the bowls and drinks on three of ours seat.
Samarth came and sat in middle , with divya on his right and me on left.
In this theatre there were atleast twenty seats and each seat could be converted into A bed.

"What are we watching?" Divya asked and three of us started looking through our phone's netflix.

"Harry Potter?" I asked and both of them nodded.
Wd three have already watched it , but you can watch Harry Potter enormous times.

We were on the scene where Harry  catches the golden snitch and just in time we all got text on the whatsapp group from Kaki sa saying we all have to come for dinner.

Samarth then switched off the screen and divya told the servants to keep the bowls and glasses in the kitchen.
We all went to garden and saw lights illuminated and everyone looked so happy.
We three looked at each other that what special had happened?

"Maa sa something happened?" Samarth asked and everyone looked at us and chuckled.

"Where were you all?" Kaki sa asked and we told them movie theatre.
Rajkumar was already sitting on his place and we weren't that late it was just nine thirty.

"Another great business success by our Yuvraj" Papa sa said and patted his shoulder and I smiled and sat beside him.
The servants started serving us the delicious Chinese Food.
Chowmein, Fried Rice , and chinese Hamburger.

He ordered to bring champagne and one maid served the drink to him , papa and dada sa.
But soon kaki sa and Maa sa ordered to bring Champagne to them too.
What business success he did today?

Maybe I will ask later to him?

We all ate and talked and after eating everyone went to do their own work.
He left somewhere again , leaving me alone with my thoughts.
I went to our bedroom and changed my clothes into Nightdress and did my night-time skincare routine and started reading my After.

I was very much engrossed in the book , the cold air blew in my face as I was sitting in the balcony .
"Ruhanika" He shouted somewhere from the closet .
Sighing i stood up and rushed downstairs and saw him going thorough some drawers.

"Yes" I said and stood by the wall , eyeing the mess he made in the closet .

"Where is my tshirt which I kept on couch" He angrily said and i slapped my head.

"Remember you told me to give it for laundry?"
He turned to look at me and went away making even more chaos after throwing the bunch of tshirts in his hands.

I went towards his closet and started arranging all the things, his clothes were sprawled all over the closet.
Only his suits were kept in good condition.

I arranged all his clothes, which by the way were a lot and not even half were done when he came and tsked.
"Don't, mother will have some one clean it"
I kept the last clothes in my hand back to its place and stood up.
I didn't said anything to him and went back to balcony to ready my book.

He came and settled down beside me and I pretended I didn't noticed him.
Suddenly he stood up and started going somewhere, but stopped again.

"Come with me" He said and i looked at him confused but none the less stood up and started walking behind him.

We reached a little secluded area in Palace and oh my god it was so beautiful.
We crossed a strong boundary with heavy protection and passcodes.
It looked like mini forest here.
With all the big big trees, woods sprawled over, A small lake in middle of the trees.

He came closer to me and held my hand " Don't panic. Don't shout and be with me all the time"

He sternly said and goosebumps formed on my body, what is he doing ?
Planning to Kill me?
Torture me?
Make me meet dragons?

"VIRAT , SHERA" He shouted and i got  more closer to him.
Two beasts came running and jumped on him.

And they were tigers.
Royal Bengal Tigers.
My body froze and he patted them and both the tigers turned to look at me.
My heart rate started thumping and i looked at him
"Agar apko mujhe maarna tha to aisei boldete" I murmured and he chuckled.

"Virat shera! I know her, she is my wife" He told both the tigers and i gulped and both of them stiffened me and started roaming around me in circles.

Oh my god ! Is this it? Am I gonna die now?

"Relax Ruhanika, they are just knowing you" Rajkumar assured me and both of them stood by my legs.

"There you go, now come on pat them" He said and stood beside me.
I was hesitating then he held my hand and both of us patted them together.
I smiled at him and then looked down at Virat and Shera.

"Now slowly sit down" He whispered and both of got on the floor and both the tigers came on our laps.
I then with confident started patting the tiger.

"H-how how do you know which tiger is which?" I asked and he chuckled and replied back with
"Easy. Shera is a female and Virat is Male. Shera is little smaller  than Virat. Virat have black collar where as Shera have white collar"

I smiled and both the tigers went somewhere and started roaring , he stood up and went somewhere and came back with two sacks of meat and passed one to me.

"Come on feed them" He said and i stood up and both of them came running and I started taking out the meat and passed it to Shera.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get to know them? Like they are tigers!" I asked while feeding Shera and he turned to look at me.

"There were four tigers here , Virats parents died after their age came to an end, Shera's mother died while giving birth to her and her father died due to not being able to burden her death"
He explained and I sadly looked at him and i kissed shera's head lovingly.

"I have known their parents since I was a little boy , i would always be with them. Shera's parents died recently only , So shera is about six-seven months , Virat is whereas eight month old" He told and i then patted Virat who roared and i got little scared .

"Nothing to be scared of Ruhanika, Its his sign of showing that he accepts you" He chuckled and passed me a water bottle to wash my hands.

We both sat on the bench and looked at dangerous beasts playing by themselves on the bridge.
"No one comes here except me , everyone either come all together or with me."

"Why?" I asked and shrugged his shoulders.

"They are so beautiful but dangerous" I said and continued looking at them .

He nodded and then I suddenly remembered about today's conversation.
"I still don't know what you did today you know, Like all the champagne and Food?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you have Google" He said and then I remembered i am literally so stupid.

"I didn't got the time to see my phone, three of us were watching Harry Potter and then we instantly came to eat dinner once we were called" I murmured and then kept his finger on my lips and showed me his phone.

India's most eligible Man  and business of the year goes to Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh.

My eyes went wide and i turned to look at him and he smirked and i congratulated him and he just nodded.
We watched and played with Virat and Shera for some more time and left for bedroom to sleep cause it was already very late.

I got closer to him and he securely locked his arms around my waist and smiling I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

My beautiful couple 😭😭

So many emotions of Ruhanika were seen in this chapter!
Comment down below you favourite scene pleasee 🥺🥺

I just love both of them so much !!
Thank you everyone for 2 K reads , I love you all ❤️

If you all remember, I mentioned about Rajveer's special friend in three -four chapters back.

And his ex Riya🤬🫡😖💔

Some drama is coming soon ! And most importantly Their FIRST KISS is happening veryy soon !!!!

Are you all excited??

Please do comment and let me know about your views as it helps me write much faster 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 24.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
411K 25.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
758K 46.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...