I'm become Venion Stan. [Fema...

By Nulho1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
.Torturing Karlos.
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41⚠️
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59 ⚠️
60⚠️
61
Announcement

56

979 72 6
By Nulho1

"What!!?"

Loura looked at Venion who was still smiling as usual, and looked at Bob.

"She doesn't look like she's under hypnosis."

Bob sighed at that.

"There are many ways to hypnotize someone. The hypnosis that person uses is weak, and only works to control other people only at certain times. Has any strange person touched her recently?"

Loura tried to recall the memory she had stored.

Venion didn't leave Cale, didn't touch anyone else either, ah!  That Adin bastard is asking for a handshake!

Laura gritted her teeth.  Seeing that, White Star knew Loura knew the culprit.

"How do I undo this hypnosis?"

White Star sighed again.

"If it could be destroyed easily, I would have done it."
'In my 1,000 years of life, do you think I've never had the ability to hypnotize?  How dare this bastard use this dangerous hypnosis!'

Laura looked worried.

"This hypnosis is weak, but removing it is not easy. If you try to force it off, she could go crazy or even die."

Loura felt as if her body was doused with cold water.

"So, What should I do...?"

The White Star looked at Venion with a gentle gaze.

"She should be aware that she is under hypnosis. If you tell her, it will be even more difficult. She must realize she is being hypnotized when she is really being controlled by the person controlling her. And it is not easy if she is not mentally strong."

Loura knew Venion was quite mentally weak, so there was no way Venion would wake up from the hypnosis!

"What are you talking about?"

Venion asked in confusion.

"There isn't any."

Loura smiled to hide her anxiety, but Venion could see it in just a glance.

"What are you guys hiding?"

White Star and Loura grew anxious as Venion glared at them.

"I, I feel like eating grilled chicken in a very spicy chili sauce! But this Bob won't!"

Venion seemed to believe it because Loura really likes spicy things.

"You don't like anything spicy?"

White Star just nodded because it seemed that the reason could be accepted by Venion.

"Loura doesn't really like people who can't eat spicy food. Loura, how about we just eat something sweet?"
"Yes! Fine! Let's eat sweets today!"

Venion smiled as she grabbed Bob's hand and walked away toward the candy and ice cream shop.

'???'

Loura followed them in bewilderment.

Loura could see Venion very close to Bob.  She seemed to see Venion together with his boyfriend more than when she was with Cale.

"Bob, you have ice cream on your face."

Venion smiled wiping the ice cream off Bob's face.

"Ahh... Thank you."

Loura could see Bob's ears turning red.

"Venion, can you keep a little distance from him?"

Loura said that while frowning.

"Why?"
"You're too close to him idiot! I could have thought Bob was your mistress if I didn't know you!"

Venion looked confused to see Loura who was angry.

"There's no relationship between us. We're just friends."

Bob also nodded his head at Loura.

"Ah! That doll is so cute! Wait for me a moment!"

Venion walked into the doll shop in front of them.

"Is there really no relationship between you two?"

Loura pondered Bob sharply.

“You could say this is a one-sided love from me. I'm sure you know how much Miss Venion loves Young Master Cale, right.”

Laura nodded in agreement.

"I don't deserve to be happy. I'm happy just to see her happy. That's enough for me."

Laura sighed hearing that.

"Alright. As long as you don't hurt Venion, I'll trust you."

Bob looked at Laura in confusion.

"Because Venion was never good friends with people who would harm her."

Loura smiled gently showing her beautiful face.

"Now I can see that you look beautiful-"

Pang!

"Why did you slap him?"

Venion asked confusedly while holding a very cute blue teddy bear.

Drip, drip.

"Why are you guys nosebleed!?"

Venion became panicked as she wiped their noses.

From Loura's point of view, Venion who was wiping her nose with the doll in her hand looked so cute it made her nosebleed worse.

Meanwhile, from the perspective of the White Star who was taller than Venion, he accidentally saw Venion's cleavage which made his nosebleed even worse.

"Ahh! Don't die you guys! What should I do!?"

Seeing Venion's panic, there was a kind aunt to help her.

......

"How can you two have nosebleeds at the same time? You make me worry."

Loura and Bob just hung their heads in guilt.

"Never mind, let's go home now."

Venion nodded in agreement and said goodbye to Bob.

'Why am I playing games like this when I have a lot of work to do right now!?'

White Star quickly ran over to do something he wanted to do before meeting Venion.

.

.

“Cale, you're home!”

Venion smiled while carrying the doll she had just bought in a bright mood.

Cale's face was stoic, but there was a red liquid dripping from Cale's nose.

-Human, you can't faint!  You're nosebleed!
"Are you over your limit again!?"

Raon and Venion panicked seeing Cale who had a nosebleed.

"I'm fine. Go take a shower and after that we can sleep. Haben, take care of the bathroom."

Cale had already told him about the stalker, so Eruhaben complied without any problems.

Since Cyler was a healer, it would be weird if he was on guard, so Eruhaben took over the task.

Cyler could only cry in the corner.

Venion nodded and went to the bathroom.

“Hey Cale, guess what I am going to tell you now?”

Cale glared at Loura as if tell her to not making small talk.

"Something that will make you angry, or make you super angry, which was first?"

Cale looked at Loura as if the two things were the same.

"Okay, let's start with the ones that will make you super angry."

Loura's face turned cold and took Cale's hand, and handed him a piece of paper.

Cale was confused and read it.

[Venion is hypnotized by Adin.  And if we try to forcefully cancel the hypnosis, Venion could die.]

Cale grasped the paper and burned it with the candle flame.

He will ask for more details later.

"And what would make me angry."

Loura passed some photos to Cale.

Looking at the photos, Cale didn't know which one piece of news made him more angrier.  Both of them made him very angry.

The photo contained an image of Venion laughing brightly and looking very familiar with the other men in town.

"If I didn't know Venion, I might think Bob was her mistress! Too bad they're just friends."

With that, Loura escaped from Cale's angry gaze while laughing.

-Wow!  Human, Venny looks closer to him more than you!

Cale wanted to burn those photos to dust but held himself back for now.

Venion came out of the bathroom, and flinched at Cale's angry face.

"What makes you angry?"

Venion asked in confusion.

Cale showed Venion a photo with Bob making Venion even more confused.

"He's just my friend. Just like when I was with Loura."

Cale's gaze was still dissatisfied.

"You seem very close to him."

Venion now understood why Cale was angry.

"Do you want me to treat you like that? I can, if we're just friends."

Cale snorted in dissatisfaction.

It is true in the photo that Venion is not very close to Bob in a romantic relationship.  It was closer because they were friends.

Venion was also always cleaning food on Loura's face, so it wasn't anything new.

The problem was Bob's embarrassed face as if he had feelings for Venion!

"Never mind, just see me and Choi Han hanging out together can make you angry, aren't you tired of being out of place jealousy?"

Cale refused to look at Venion.

Venion chuckled at that and sat on the bed.  Venion opened his mouth to persuade Cale, but his eyes lost their light that time.

"Keep getting mad. Not that I liked you in the first place. Don't expect me to persuade you."

Cale who flinched at that, looked at Venion's eyes that had lost their light.

Cale gritted his teeth but his face was still stoic.

"Don't be like that, I love you. You don't have to persuade me."

The light returned to Venion's eyes and made Venion confused as Cale held his hand.

'What happened?'

Venion held Cale's hand back, smiled and hugged him.

"Not angry anymore?"
"No."

Cale said that, yet Cale smiled with eyes full of anger.

Of course, he wasn't angry at Venion, but at Adin who dared to touch his.

'I want to strangling him to death!'

Cale gently hugged Venion back.

'You're trying to destroy our relationship?  Are you kidding me?'

Venion let go of Cale's embrace, and kissed his cheek.

"What do you want?"

Cale asked when he saw Venion's mischievous eyes.

"I'm just showing my affection so the people up there feel uncomfortable."

*Feel single lmao 🤣*

Venion didn't know anyone was following her, but she knew someone was peeking at Cale's room remembering the information from the novel.

Hearing that whisper, Cale also smiled mischievously, grabbed Venion's waist and kissed Venion on the lips.

"Cale, Raon..."

Raon's eyes gleamed looking at them.  However Cale couldn't see it and could only feel the wind from the excited flapping of Raon's wings.

Choi Han and Eruhaben just averted their eyes.

Hilsman outside the room just stood still proudly without knowing what was going on inside.

Cyler also just lay in bed playing Venion's PlayStation Vita.

[I like you!]

[A: Yes, me too!]
[B: Staring at him disdainfully.]

'Why doesn't she give me an interesting game like this on my PlayStation!?'

Cyler chose option B.

[The Prince looks back at you with disdain.]
[I know you don't like me, but just pretend we're close in front of our parents!]

'Ah!  This is very fun!'

Bang!

"Oh my God! Knock first! Who taught you etiquette!? Ouh, it's you."

Cyler jumped in surprise and wanted to get angry before seeing Cale come to his room with Loura and Choi Han.

Choi Han stood guard at the door while the two entered Cyler's room.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Cyler: You have Eru here! Why comming to me? Just let me finish this one chapter! Ask him!

Eruhaben: You call me what?

Cyler: What? It's not like I'm that younger to your age, you Goldie grams.

Eruhaben: You call me grams when you also at my age?

Cyler: What do you want!? Do you expect that I call you Eruhaben nim!? In your dream!

Eruhaben: Of course, I'm your senior dragon!

Cyler: I will never! I am a dragon too! I will never call your name with nim!

Raon: Cyler hyung! Let's play together!

Venion: You should call him ajusshi instead.

Cyler: Venion, call me dad!

Venion: ರ_ರ nope.

Raon: Cyler ajusshi! Play with me!

Cyler: So Eru, do you want to play?

Eruhaben: Never.

Cale: (So, Eruhaben nim just accept it?)

Ok, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

See ya! (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 2 29
Princess Morgan Annie Spencer. That's my name. I've had it for almost 200 years (certain travels may vary). My sixteenth birthday is in about a two m...
59 22 7
"What the what just happened?! " I stood in front of the mirror with wide eyes, wondering who the heck I was looking at. The girl in front of the m...
1.4K 83 22
The world of mates is filled with all kinds of relationships made to last entire lifetimes, which for wolves is longer than most humans could dream o...
148K 5.5K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...