Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

Av zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... Mer

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

2. Spoiled Rich Kid

1.9K 132 76
Av zhanyi_lover

In a Shanghai The Top Most College's of China.. A Famous & Heavenly Beauty.. Known as " Playboy ".. Is now at class.. No No.. don't get me wrong.. Yes ! this boy is definitely very smart and intelligent , but currently he is not present in the class.. for any studies.. He is seating on the front bench .. And there is so many beautiful girls and boys standing in the line in front of that 22 year's old boy..

And don't get me wrong.. It's not for any punishment.. Or he is not distributing anything.. They are here for selection.. To be selected by the most famous beauty of Shanghai college.. To be able to go with him in tonight's party.. And if you ask me..why there are also boys too.. Mmm let me tell you.. He Is Heavenly Beautiful As I said.. Wait let me introduce him to you..

So He Is " Wang Yibo " The only heir of biggest and rich businesses man of China " Wang Haikuan" And he will be the future owner of Wang corporation after his dad.. But it's not that easy how it looks..

As you see.. He is heavenly beautiful.. And addition to this he always wins Beauty competition of college every year.. This is the another thing that he never give a slightly importantance to this thing because he don't need to do competition for this because he himself thinks he is the best and most beautiful.. There is no one even compatible to even be with him in a completion and.. His all fans agree with him.. But still his fans fill his name for the competition and he always wins.. Yes he do have a lot of fan base in college.. The Junior even senior's are also fans of this boy .. Who couldn't be?.. He is the only thing is that makes so many want to be in this college..

Wang Yibo is not just known for " A Heavenly Beauty " But he is famous playboy in the university.. He likes to break so many hearts.. Because he gets bored with one person very easily.. He couldn't find a passion to be with that person longer.. And Yess his time to be bored will be " 1 hour " And if I count the longest it will be 1 day.. More than this he never allows anyone to be with him or even be surrounded him.. If he is bored with that person that should go by himself.. As he had so many girlfriends like this..

But the fact that annoys Wang Yibo is.. So many Handsome , hot hunks.. Also wants to be with Yibo even if it's for just a minute.. But Wang Yibo never agreed till now.. Even if how much that boy will be handsome.. Now if you think it's because maybe he is straight.. It's your thinking.. But the real reason only Wang Yibo knows.. And maybe you will get to know this soon *winks*

.. So without wasting so much time.. Let me tell you .. One more important thing about Wang Yibo.. Even if he had so many girlfriends.. He just makeout with them... He never had sex till now.. He never goes to that step.. If you ask why.. Let gets to know in future.. It's not like he wants to do his first time with his future partner.. It's just something only Wang Yibo knows.. Because Wang Yibo is not a person who believes in love.. And he never had a romantic feelings for anyone.. He never feels those kinds of things which he thinks are just shitty and useless.. Like.. When you see someone your heart started racing.. Or if that person is with you you feel like you have all the world..No No he will never be.. In this kind of disease who makes person to be bounded with him like for forever.. He thinks money and power & beauty is everything..

Yes !. If you have money.. You can buy everything even everyone.. And being rich Wang Yibo spent his all money as like as he wants without caring.. Every evening he will be seen in pub.. Or every weekend he will be with his friends and wasting money as much as he wants.. Or as he likes... Wang Yibo is a person like coconut.. Very tough and hard outside.. You cannot get to know his real self till you broke that outer shell.. And Wang Yibo never allows any outsider to broke his shell which he made by himself .. But it's not like he don't have friends yes he have.. Its a long story..

When Wang Yibo was 6 years old and his parents wants to celebrate his 6th birthday biggest as his father got biggest deal that time .. And after that they started becoming more and more rich.. So they had invited so many biggest business man's family and their family friends..

Wang Yibo was very exited ... Watching everything decorated by his liking.. Everywhere was green ocean as he loves green color so much.. The balloons was combination of green and white.. The cake was of 6 layers.. a chocolate cake but with a green decorations and vanilla cream.. There was so many his age kids was also there.. Which was the his daddy's friends kids.. And Wang Yibo from the childhood never himself tried to be friends with someone he don't know how to do that.. But the kids were surrounded him and was playing with the toys which his parents arranged so many things to play.. But Wang Yibo was just to busy playing with Lego set which was his birthday gift and his parents brought.. He loves to play with them... But that day an horrible incident happened .. Which also become nightmares for Wang Yibo.. For years..

Let me tell you what exactly happened that day.. Wang Yibo was seating in balloons and playing with Lego's alone.. And suddenly light went off.. And it's become dark everywhere as little Yibo was afraid of darkness... As he was just a 6 year old kid.. And when suddenly lights went off he become scared .. But because of the candles of lights .. It was dim lights were some things can be recognized.. Everyone was now whispering and shouting what happened and his father and mother and grandpa was calling his name.. But he was so scared to even move from his place.. And he was crying bitterly... But suddenly.. The chandelier was hanging above the ceiling.. Was shaking badly as it will broke down any moment and little Yibo watching that started weiling .. And crying bitterly as expected no one noticed the curled up body in knees behind the large table were was cake... And when that was about to fall down.. Yibo closed his eyes..

But suddenly a boy at his age come towards him and shaking him badly.. And by pulling him by both arms.. Make him side as at that time the chandelier fall down.. And the glasses were spread across the room and that's the moment lights come back and.. When everyone saw both kids near the broken glasses of chandelier they were shocked as someone shouted !

YIBO..

YANGYANG.. !

they were Yibo and yangyang the another boy who saved Yibo.. Who's parents.. Little Yibo was so shocked he was just starring at yangyang blankly who had fallen unconscious.. And the blood also coming from his hands and arms.. And watching blood Yibo also fainted.. After that their parents immediately get them into hospital.. Both were fine Yibo was so scared and because of shock he was fainted and yangyang because of some broken glasses had cuts on his arms that's why he also felt unconscious.. And that's how Yibo got his best friend.. Yangyang!

After that incident Yibo was always with yangyang and yangyang also never leave Yibo alone .. They becomes like brothers.. And till now their relation never changed even a bit.. If anyone can scold Yibo then it is yangyang no one else have rights to scold Yibo or even to his mistakes.. He never listen to anyone but he loves his friend so much that's why he always listin him not only because that but also because he is the only one person with Yibo from childhood at his all good or bad memories.. Even Yibo's parents are not bad but because they were always busy in their life not able to spend as much time with Yibo.. Ziyi yibo's mother she is doctor and a famous one in China.. Always come home late night going operations and all.. When she come Yibo already had slept or when Yibo woke up she already had gone.. Likewise Haikuan when his business started to grow faster he never had time for his family he even wasn't in home for weeks.. And to take care of Yibo was his grandfather.. Who is the only one very close to Yibo.. More than his parents.. He always listin to his grandpaa.. He never judge him.. Or disagree in any of his decisions for Yibo .. It's like yibo's whole life revolves around his grandpa.. And in front of him he is like spoiled little puppy .. And his grandpa also give him all the love, care and most important time he gave how much he can.. As when there are weekends they spend family time together.. But it's like an more a business meeting.. Because Yibo have to listen all the scoldings and how much naughtiness he did in school so he never liked that dinners or spending timing..

He was like a free spirit from the childhood will do whatever he wants .. Will go wherever he wants.. And by the time .. As Yibo grown up he got his hobby's in many things like dancing, skating, racing bikes, going to pubs.. And wasting money.. ! With his two friends.. Yeah.. Another was Zheng xia.. Who was yangyang's best friend so she also becomes his friend too and they almost grown up together.. Like three idiots always together.. Like partner in crime.. Both were from rich families as like Yibo.. So three always does so many crazy things together..

So it was the short introduction to Wang Yibo's life till now.. And his only two friends whom he trust so much and never try to make another friends as they were always in same class .... Yangyang's father is also biggest business man and Zheng xia's father owns so many restaurants in China which all are so famous.. And very expensive 5 & 7 star hotels.. So this three are rich kids group in university.. No one ever try to mess up with them.. If you try then you are finished..

Some students don't like to mess up with this three and try to ignore them.. But some are huge fans of them as they are good in everything.. Even if one of them Wang Yibo is the only one single as other two are couple's .. They try to get Wang Yibo's attention and want to make him their boyfriend.. Even if it's for the one day or one hour girls and boys don't mind.. But until now Yibo never paid attention to any of the boys.. As you ask reason as no one knows.. Is it because he is straight or something.. That only Wang Yibo knows he avoid touch with boys as he don't like instead of his only best friend yangyang as he is very clingy towards him and actually like a baby in front of him..

And tonight is biggest party celebration of college students who arranged it.. And everyone must bring partners for themselves in the party as yangyang and Zheng xia are in relationship from 5 years they will be together for tonight's party .. And when yangyang asked Yibo whom he will bring today.. He just casually said " Don't worry yangyang .. There is no need to find.. The line will be already waiting for me to bring them with me" As you say he is overconfident no you are wrong... Coz the Moment they entered the room there was actually a line of beautiful girls and boys waiting for Yibo to bring them as his partner for tonight's party....

Wang Yibo just give his smirk to yangyang and xia as he like a model entered inside classroom and sat on one of benches where line was.. As he took out his mobile and started playing games.. Without giving attention to those beautiful younge ladies and handsome hunks who were waiting for Yibo... And instead of feeling offended they instead felt how hot Wang Yibo is.. And looking at that yangyang and xia just shook their head as they both seat in the corner one of beches to wach the live drama..

As xia intervened their fingers as the both lovey-dovey couples looking at their friends tonight party's partner..

As the first girl in the row.. Shyly come towards Yibo who's whole attention was at phone.. She getting so much courage asked " A-ah.. Hi...I-i.. I'm Zhao arshi.. " Wang Yibo slightly looked upwards too see girl who was shuttering as hell.. And was very much nervous..

Feeling Yibo's gaze towards her.. Her face heat up.. This was the first time .. Wang Yibo glanced at her.. She have crush on Wang Yibo from 4 years but wang Yibo never looked at her coz she was so decent .. And Wang Yibo never paid attention to a simple girls.. So with so much effort she tried to look hot and sexy.. But she was so uncomfortable with this dress still she can do anything to get Yibo's eyes towards her..

When yibo smirked little .. She felt like her whole body will collapse on the floor..

Wang Yibo snaked his hand towards her waist and pulled her closer and asked " Yes babe?..

She was looking down as her heart was exploding in her chest.. As the heating gaze of Wang Yibo was something she couldn't Able to make eye contact.. She said while shuttering " .. Ahm.. I-i.. I actually... W-want.. "

But before she could complete Wang Yibo spoke " FIVE "

She immediately looked upwards with confusion as Yibo caressed her cheeks and said with as usual cold tone " Your number sweetheart out of 10 "

Her eyes get teary.. But before it can fall down her cheeks Wang Yibo pushed her aside and said " Next ".. And having no choice she stumbled backwards .. And everyone was silently laughing at her.. And some feeling relived Wang Yibo rejected her because now they have chance.. And looking everyone laughing at her her tears started to flow through eyes she was looking at Yibo with hurt gaze but Yibo was busy looking at other girls who is perfect for him today without caring what he just did..

Don't get me wrong it's nothing new.. How much rudely Yibo will reject girls.. But girls always will try to pester him without feeling offended.. At least Yibo's little touch also enough for them that much girls are crazy for him.. And when he just touched Zhao arshi's waist and cheeks.. She have to feel so lucky to even have that so many can't even get that.. As so many were also so jealous of her also as Wang Yibo giving them number without even looking properly touching is far away..

As Wang Yibo had done giving 10 girls numbers.. Which all were 5-6 not even he ones said 7.. As girls were trying to seduce him so he will choose them by showing off their boobs by loos dress.. Knowingly bending to get Wang Yibo that view.. But poor girls Wang Yibo isn't a boy who can be seduced easily.. He not even glancing at their hard work ..

Suddenly one boy With roud glasses.. come towards Yibo as he was junior and said " Yibo gege can I go with you for tonight's party ?

And Yess Yibo closed his eyes to supreess his irritation and with a sigh he looked at the small figure who is 2 years younger than him " Kris wu " Who always pester Yibo even if Wang Yibo rejected him 100 times.. Still he try to get Yibo's attention.. As with the last limit he even beaten him up till he can't walk but still he will be after Yibo.. And he is also wu industry's heir.. So Yibo can't get rid of him.. As their father's are business partners.. Even Yibo tried to talk to him calmly that he don't even bit interested in him.. Even if he likes boys or not.. But Kris will say.. Just try to be with him and give him at least one chance.. But Yibo don't know why he don't feel comfortable around boys and those feelings.. He just try to ignore but then again this boys comes again and again.. As other boys just admire Yibo from afar as they don't want their result will be same as Kris's but Kris is so stubborn that he want Wang Yibo at any cost..

Wang Yibo stood up and said in stern voice " I thousands of times warned you.. FUCK OFF " Saying so he hit Kris's shoulders and was about to go away.. Krie grabbed his hand and said with puppy eyes " Please gege " .. Yibo now can't suppress this any longer he hardly punched on Kris's face.. Which make Kris go some steps backwards and the blood started to come out from his left corner of mouth.. As someone shouted

KRIS GE..

YIBO!

The one who called Kris ge was.. An an junior girl which is in love with Kris .. Wei Jia! She always kept that thing in her heart because of Kris's non stop pestering towards Wang Yibo... She don't know what to do.. She wants to hate Yibo for acting jerk towards the person she loves most.. But she is also thankful that Yibo never accept Kris's feelings so she can at least be able to love him even if it's one sided and hidden..

She come near to Kris while supporting him by his shoulders she said " Are you okay Kris ge"

While the other.. Yangyang who shouted Yibo's name..

Come near to Yibo while grabbing yibo's arm not to punch him ones again he said " Stop it bo.. Don't create another mess.. If haikuan uncal gets to know this.. You will be in trouble.. " Yibo glared at his friend but nonetheless he was right so he have to listen to him.. He just shrugged his shoulders and avert his gaze..

But Wei Jia.. Come towards Yibo who was now looking at girls said " Listin you jerk.. Next time if you try to harm my Kris ge.. I'll not spare you " Yibo folded his arms cross while looked at the girl and said " Are you talking to me.. MISS.? "

YOU ! she shouted and was about to grab his collar Kris grabbed her wrist little bit harshly and said " You stay out of it idiot.. Who said to interfair between me and Yibo ge.. Just leave it dam.. " Said Kris and left from there..
As Yibo smriked at Wei Jia.. Who's eyes was little bit teary but she controlled herself also left from there.. As she don't want to waste time with jerk like Yibo..

After Wei Jia left.. Yibo resumed what he was doing.. Then after a while he looked at a row.. A girl who was wearing green dress as his favorite color so it got his attention .. He passed the line and come towards her and stand in front of her.. While gazing at her up and down he said " YOU.., PERFECT! "

That girl smirked while giving him a seductive look she stayed at her place.. Then Yibo gesture her by his finger to come near.. And without wasting any time she come forward very slowly yet delicately.. Showing her gorgeousness in her stunning look.. She get to know , now she didn't have to work hard.. The Cold Prince yet Playboy Wang Yibo seems already interested in her today! ..

Yibo smirked and he slowly moved his index finger from her cheeks to her lips while rubbing it with his thumb and giving a smug look he asked " Your name ? "

She closed her eyes feeling Yibo's finger moving on her face.. And after opening slowly she said.. " Yang Zi "

" Cool " Said Yibo removing his finger and said " 8 " But that's enough for the party... As I don't think anyone is here 10/10 with my liking.. She smiled widely and said " Enough! For me too " ! She had some smoothness in her voice like honey.. As Yibo thought " Interesting " As he sneaked his one arm around her waist while pulling her closer by his side said " Now Get off everyone.. " As everyone started to get into their particular classes and for preparations.. Some girls were looking at yang Zi with so much jealousy and so much hatred and while some were so disappointed that they couldn't able to impress " Cold Prince " ..

As the crowd was become less.. Yibo with yang Zi come towards his friends and said " So guys let's eat in the canteen.. I'm hungry by the all bullshit.. " Yangyang rolled his eyes and mumbled " Look! Says who." While xia who heared it laughed and yibo looked suspiciously at both and asked " What nonsense you are sprouting?! " Yangyang put his hand on Yibo's shoulders said.. " Come on bro.. Let's eat.. Didn't you said.. You are hungry " ... And before Yibo could think anything further yangyang dragged him In canteen.. While xia who was smiling silently at both idiot friends.. Now looked at yang Zi and said " Don't mind them.. Let's go.. " Yang Zi just noded as both girls started to go towards canteen to eat..

As they reached at canteen.. Everyone's attention was at the four people's.. The cold Prince Wang Yibo.. With her new girlfriend.. Yang Zi & The Romantic Romeo and Juliet of the college yangyang and xia.. They both were eating their meals while yangyang and Yibo were fighting over small things and other girls just smiling looking at both..

As they finished.. And they got up while Yibo said " So guys I'm leaving.. I have to meet Grandpa.. I have promised him to meet before party.. " Yangyang and xia noded while xia asked " Is grandpa's health better? .. I couldn't able to visit him.. " Yibo looking at xia said warmly " No he is better just have some check ups and I have to go with him today " .. Xia noded and said " Then take care " And smiled at him and Yibo and noded with a smile while looking at yangyang he said " I'm leaving bro.. Please take care of my sister-in-law.. He winked at yangyang while.. Yangyang just hit his arm and said.. Come on.. But wait .. He said as he looked at yang Zi and asked " Are you dropping her? " Yibo looked confused at his side and he realised about yang Zi his new girlfriend.. He smirked while yang Zi who was all silent looked at Wang Yibo she was little nervous.. Just imagining what if Yibo just abandoned her? But her thoughts of trans broke when Yibo pulled her closer by her waist and said " I'll give her lift.. You don't worry.. " Wang Yibo was looking at her intensely.. As she blushed and yangyang and xia just shook their head as they said " Then carry on.. We are leaving " .. Yibo also looking at his both friends said " Mn. We are also leaving " He said as he started walking with yang Zi towards parking lot.. To get his bike..

When they reached there.. Yang Zi was just starring at Wang Yibo as he was wearing his helmet and he gave one to yang Zi and said" Don't stare.. And wear " She was starlated by the cold and deep voice... She immediately wore helmet as she sat behind Yibo and wrapped her arms around Yibo's stomach.. And hugging him tightly.. As yibo asked " Where? " She with a nervousness asked " Uhm w-what ?.. Yibo looking behind with irritation asked " Miss Zi your home ? " He just furrowed his eyebrows.. Yang zi felt stupid as lowered her head and slowly told address.. As yibo with a sigh started driving..

When they were outside yang zi's house .. He looking at her said " You must look beautiful in party " There was command in his voice.. Yang Zi just noded so many times.. Like a good child listing to their parents.. As yibo laughed while taking out his helmet he.. Gesture her to come near.. Yang Zi come forward slowy as yibo's face started getting more and more closer to her face as from the cheeks it stopped as she felt yibo's breathing on her neck.. As yibo kissed her on neck and after backing away little he said with a smrik " Now go " .. Her whole face was red like tomato.. As she immediately run inside the house.. While yibo laughed and started to drive towards home..

As yibo reached at "WANG MANSION" .. He parked his bike and immediately get inside.. He ignored all the maids who were bowing to their young master.. As it's yibo's habit not caring anything.. Firstly he gets into his room directly and putting keys in table... Grabbing towel he gets into the bathroom.. To get fresh .. After he was done he wore some nice cloths... Or his grandpa will scold him or will tell so many things as he don't want to listin..

When he come down stairs.. He looked at one of their butler and asked " Uncal where is grandpa? " The butler bowed and said " He is in the garden.. Young master " Yibo nodes as he started running towards garden..

As he saw his grandpa was seating on one of chairs at garden.. He smiled so widely and immediately went towards him and hugged him from behind..

( Wang James , Yibo's Grandfather )

As James Wang smiled and he asked " Did my baby finally had time for grandpa? " .. Yibo pouted as he come in front of his grandpa and asked " Granpi how could say that.. I'll always have time for my dear and handsome Mr Wang James "

James Wang hit his head lightly by his hand and scolded " Now you are gonna make fun of this old man huh? " Yibo laughed like a baby and said " Hihi.. Were I was making fun... Isn't my granpi is most handsome.. If he want he can get anyone still now also.. Any beautiful women "

James Wang pinched Wang yibo's ears and said " Say.. Say it again " ..

"Ou ou ouch.. Granpi. H-hurts ouh.. " Winced Yibo in pain as James Wang leaved his ears.. And said " Now seat.. My little idiot puppy " Yibo pouted while rubbing his ears which turned red.. Seat besides his grandfather and said in a baby voice " I'm not puppy granpi. " .. James Wang laughed and asked " Okay okay.. Now tell me why are you here? " Yibo immediately smiled as he said " For ganpi's checkup let's go.. Mommy told me to do that... She will be there.. We need to go now " ... James Wang avoided eye gaze as he said " A-ahm.. What's use of that.. I'm perfectly fit & fine.. Didn't you said just now.. That I'm so handsome that I can get any beautiful women " .. Wang Yibo clicked his tonge and said " Aishh.. Don't act like baby now.. Let's go... Hurry up and get ready I'm already ready... " Said Wang Yibo while pulling his grandfather up and dragging him towards mansion.. Wang James just sighed as he said " Okay okay.. My puppy now don't bite granpi or he will not able to be fine.. Im going " Wang Yibo just laughed and watched his grandfather goes to his room to get changed..

Yes this sight of Yibo is only known for James Wang yibo's grandfather.. No one even could imagine their cold price can laugh this happily.. Or talk like baby or won't mind to get called puppy... Yibo is all himself in front of his grandfather as he is the only person Yibo had gone with so much when his parents were Always busy in their work... He is most close to his grandfather...

Yibo took out his phone and called to his mother..
Yibo : hello!
Wang Ziyi : hi my baby.. Are you coming with Dad?
Yibo: yes mom.. I'm. Taking granpi to hospital.. Should we come now? I have party tonight.. Then I'll be busy.
Wang Ziyi : okay baby.. I'm waiting come soon. And don't come with bike.. Or dad's bones will broke.. Come with your car .
Yibo: okay mom bye.

After yibo put phone back in his pocket he saw his grandfather come back.. He smiled and directed towards his " Ferrari 250 GTO " car. This is most expensive car in the world.. And Yibo use this car sometimes.. He have collection of cars & bikes also.. Three are his favorite and this is one of them.

After they gets into the car.. Wang James asked.. " Did you called your mother? " .. Yibo noded while starting the car.. And said " Yes Dr. Wang Ziyi said.. Specially that I should take you in car not in the bike.. Or your old bones will broke down.. " He laughed while saying this.. James Wang pouted and said " Who is old man.. I'm still young that I can drive bike too.. It's that I give chance to youngers.. " Yibo looking at his grandfather with widen eyes said " Come on granpi.. You can't drive bike.. Don't be kid now " .. While James Wang huffed and looking aside said " Now my puppy also make fun of his granpi.. " .. Yibo by his one hand pinched his grandfather's cheeks and said " Haha my cute granpi.. Now stop being stubborn we are here " He said as he stopped his car at the entrance of " CITY HOSPITAL " .

Yibo looked at his grandfather and said " Granpi you go and wait in the cabin of Mom.. I'll be back parking car.. " James Wang noded as he left from there..

James Wang started walking towards the cabin of his daughter in law.. Who Is also doctor.. Who strictly said to do all check ups today.. Every month she insist to do all his check ups to know his health perfectly fine or not.. As he have some diabetes problem and BP.. So he can't deny his daughter in law but listen to her.. As she is very famous doctor in China so she will be always busy.. And she can't help but give her little yibo's responsibility to his father in law.. But whatever happens she never ignores to confirm their health.. Everyday meal and good sleep.. As she also get very less time for herself or spend with haikuan both are very busy ..

He knocked on the door of cabin as he is family but he can't ignore if there will be any patient.... When the nurse opened the door.. Ziyi immediately stood up who were talking with someone.. And said with a big smile " Oh dad you come.. Please seat here.. I'll be done in few minutes.. " .. James Wang noded as he saw who the patients were.. When he looked at the women at ziyi's age.. He felt something familiar... As he was just too lost to remember where he saw her.. Then the women with a polite smile greeted him in a bow.. " Hello uncal " Then James Wang come out of his thoughts...

Dr. Ziyi said.. Dad she is patients from gusu village... Mrs Xiao and he is her son Xiao zhan. James Wang noded and patted boy's head.. While looking at the mother of the boy.. He again felt something uneasy feeling as he said with a concern " Hope you will get better soon " She smiled and said " Yes uncal.. Thank you for your concern " .. When James Wang saw her smile he felt familiar with it.. But he shrugged off and sat in another vacant seat.

As ziyi looking at Xiao zhan said " Zhan.. You need to buy this some medicines... Let rest your mother here for some time.. You get them and come back" Xiao zhan noded as he left from there..

While ziyi looking at James Wang said " Dad didn't Yibo also come with you? " James Wang who was lost in his thoughts didn't heard ziyi as she again said " DAD! "

" Ah huh.. Yeah ".. Said James wang was like still little bit lost.. Ziyi got worried as she checked the temperature of his father in law and asked " Are you alright dad? Were are you lost.. I was asking about Yibo? ".. James Wang tried to smile and said " Oh ! Yibo... He is here.. Just parking his car.. " Ziyi noded suspiciously... While she looked at Xiao lu and started to tell her how is her health condition. While James Wang was busy observing lu & ziyi's conversation.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

When Yibo parked his car he started to get inside hospital.. While playing with the keys in his finger... And while tuning some music.. But suddenly he bumped with someone and fell hard on the floor on his butt.. As he winced in pain " Ouch " .. And started rubbing his poor butt who get smashed by the hard floor..

While the other person who just bumped with Yibo.. Immediately with shocked expressions said " OMG sorry ! Are you alright kid? "..

That's it! First of all yibo's whole attention which was at his butt which was paining.. He actually forget to see the person who just bumped into him... But hearing word kid from someone his anger went out.. As still seating on the floor he slightly looked up.. To see a man who seemed to be in hurry was now have concerned expressions on his face...

For Some time they starred at each other, Yibo with irritated and furrowed brows.. And other person with concern.. And then other man extended his hand to help.. And Yibo looked at the hand and then at man.. This happened for some time and the man felt confused as he said " I'm sorry.. Are you okay kid? "

Yibo's whole face turned red due to anger.. As he harshly slapped away that hand who offered him as help.. Making other man get starlated.. As he get up & with a jerk he grabbed the collar of the man and said " Are you blind Mr oldy? .. Can't see someone is coming?

By the sudden action of Yibo that person was shocked.. At first it's not totally his fault... Because he was also not looking surrounding like him.. So he grabbed the wrist of the kid who he just bumped with and with a jerk he freed himself and said " Look kid.. Don't blame only me.. You were also walking without looking " Said the person

When that person again used word "kid" And jerked his hand away.. He said while gritting his teeth.. " Look Mr oldy.. First of all don't kid me.. I'm not your baby that you can call me kid... And second.. Here I'm hurt not you " He said while pointing at his butt cheeks...

While the other person with hands croos folding in his chest said " And I'm also not that old that you are calling me Mr oldy.. I'm just 28 ! " ..

Yibo smirked and said " Who cares.. What's your age Mr oldy.. " Then suddenly as something got Yibo he said " Oooo.. Wait wait.. Now I got it.. Why you bumped with me not accidentally but it was your fucking plan.. " The other person's eyebrows slightly twitched at what the kid was concluding..

"Didn't saw a handsome boy and started hitting.. To get attention and by fighting and then trying to say sorry and act innocent right.. ? Wait let me call security guard to throw you out of here such a jerk like you " Said Yibo grabbed the other man's wrist while trying to call security guard..

As the man was got enough of drama of this kid.. He don't want to waste his time more with this spoiled kid..as he pushed Yibo away and left from there without looking back.. But because of push Yibo again  fell on his butt and again winced in pain and started hitting floor as he started cursing " JERK! BASTARD! OLD FUCKING MAN.. I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE TO SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN" As his all cursing went in vain as that person was already left.. He looked aside and saw everyone was looking at him weirdly.. He sighed as his all impression of handsome dud went in vain..by that fucking old man.. 

As he was about to get up.. He looked that something on the floor.. It was pass card of buss.. He get that and saw photo of earlier man and then he looked at the name " Sean Xiao Zhan "  He smirked as he mumbled to himself " Lets see how you get back to your home Mr oldy " And put that card in his pants poket and started walking towards his mother's cabin continuing his tune with a happy mood again...just imagining to take revenge back of his poor butt!

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆________________

6.2k Words! 🦋

So Finally Here With New Chapter.. Tell Me What Do You Think About Our Second Male Lead.. A Spoiled Rich Kid..  Wang Yibo!

And Did You Liked The Sudden First Meeting Of Our Zhanyi?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.2K 802 25
MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horrible anger issues and would take it out on...
35.2K 1.7K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
333K 20.4K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
40.8K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...