The Owl House: Emperors and T...

By IsabellaAnne1803112

Luz travels to the Boiling Isles after following a witch girl named Cerise. She meets Cerise's "family". Eda... More

Season One Theme Song
A Lying Witch and a Warden
Witches Before Wizards
I Was a Teenage Abomination
The Intruder
Covention
Lost in Language
Once Upon a Swap
Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Escape of the Palisman
Sense and Insensitivity
Adventures in the Elements
The First Day
Really Small Problems
Understanding Willow
Enchanting Grom Fright
Wing It Like Witches
Agony of a Witch
Young Blood, Old Souls
Season Two Theme Song
Separate Tides
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes of the Past
Keeping Up A-fear-ances
Through the Looking Glass Ruins
Hunting Palismen
Eda's Requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
The Blood Moon Ball
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's Lie
You Will Know Fear
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm
Reaching Out
Them's the Breaks, Kid
Hollow Mind
Labyrinth Runners
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Thanks to Them
For the Future
Watching and Dreaming

Hooty's Moving Hassle

714 22 5
By IsabellaAnne1803112

Eda and Owlbert were playing a card game while Cerise, Luz, and King watched. Eda shuffles her hand, the eyes on the cards looking up at her. Owlbert, wearing a green visor, narrows his eyes and hoots.

"Watch closely, girls. Hexes Hold'em is the most tricky game on the Boiling Isles. Any proper witch knows how to play."

"Oh boy, cards! The paper rectangles that old people think are fun!" Luz exclaims.

"Not just old people." Cerise told her, "I play Spider Solitaire."

Eda puts a card down on the table, lightning coming from the cards as Owlbert flies for cover behind the side of the table. The cards all stand and roar, Owlbert's surging forward and attacking Eda's making him smirk.

"Now when it looks like the deck is stacked against you, that's when you break out the wildcard." she holds up a card with a tower on it, the card flowing green as Owlbert's cards disappear in a flash of fire. Fiery letters spell out, "WINNER: EDA"

Owlbert hops back on the table and hoots at Eda, his wings extended.

"Woo, I win! In your adorable owl face. Ah, I love the feeling of victory; it feels...fluffy?" Eda raises an eyebrow as feathers grow from her arms.

"Oh, no!" Cerise covers her mouth.

"Uh, Eda?" Luz points at her arms, "It's happening again!"

"What's happening again?"

"Your curse is returning!" King points.

Eda yelps as she notices the feathers.

...

Eda opens a chest, noticing that the bottles in there are empty, "Oh, boy. This is terrible. I'm out of elixir."

"Uh, last time this happened, you turned into this thing." Luz holds up her phone, a picture of the Owl Beast on screen.

"Yeah, I don't think we need a reminder, Luz." Cerise told her.

"I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce." Eda pats her hair.

"Eda!"

"You're right, you're right. We need to head to the market."

"Market!" Luz exclaims, standing up as she starts to leave.

"I'm gonna browse and see if there's anything I like." Cerise follows after her.

King follows them, "I'm gonna steal everything that's not nailed down!"

"Before we go, would anyone like to play one more hand of Hexes Hold'em?" Eda pats her pocket before realizing, "Hey, where are my cards?!"

Luz hides them behind her back and hands the deck to Owlbert, "Take these and fly ahead. She'll have to follow us."

"You got this." Cerise pats his head gently as Owlbert takes the deck and flies off.

"Owlbert, you sore loser, gimme back my cards!" Eda runs after him.

...

Eda bangs on a metal grate, "Hey, open up, Morton!"

"Uh, ju--...just a minute!"

King leaves Eda's side and sits in between Cerise and Luz on a bench.

"Is there anything better than people watching in the Demon Realm?" Luz asks.

"Try doing that with a pair of binoculars." Cerise jokes.

Luz watches as Tinella Nosa failed to run after an egg, "The curse of tiny legs."

"I know the pain." King says.

"Hold the phone." Cerise points to some witches with a large demon tied up on a cart they were pulling, "I gotta go tell Eda."

Luz walks over to Eda, "Whoa, that is one ominous parade."

"Eda, it's them."

"That's no parade. Those are demon hunters." Eda informs as the demon growls and bucks, the two demon hunters pushing the cart pulling its ropes to pin it back down as it tried to bite at the demon hunter ahead of it, "Dangerous nomads who capture and sell the most powerful beasts."

The demon hunter traces a spell circle, creating lightning in his hand before shocking the demon into unconsciousness. He then turns and looks at Cerise and Luz.

Luz gasps as Cerise shields her away from the demon hunter's view.

"...Which I'm about to become if you don't open up, Morton!" Eda shouts as she continues knocking on the grate.

Morton opens the grate, hands to his stomach, "Sorry, Eda! I was up all night poison tasting and for some reason I don't feel great."

"I'm all outta my juice, pal." Eda hands him an empty bottle.

"Oh, gee. Lemme see what I can do." Morton ducks down and digs around, the sound of bottles rattling.

The demon hunters continue on, Willow and Gus looking dejected as they walked across the street.

"Willow and Gus!" Luz exclaims.

"Come on! Let's go see them!" Cerise told her as the two ran over to them.

"Heya, friends!" Luz notices their sad looks, "Wait, what's wrong? Who hurt my babies?"

"Your big sister figure will take care of this individual." Cerise reassures as she hugs the two witches.

"Them." Willow gestures her thumb over to the food stand where Skara and Cat were laughing while Amity was staring at a potion with Boscha watching them.

"What did Amity do?" Cerise asks.

"Amity's having a moonlight conjuring and invited everyone but me." Willow sags.

"And she keeps posting about it on her Penstagram account." Gus summons his scroll, opening Amity's Pentagram post and showing it to them.

""It's conjuring night! No dorks allowed"? What a jerk!" Luz scowls for a second before looking confused, "What's a moonlight conjuring?"

"You spend the night at someone's house, telling stories, playing games..." Willow explains.

"It's kind of like the slumber parties you humans have, but with a twist." Cerise told her.

Willow pulls out a book, "Then you bring something to life with moon magic!"

"Like a weird slumber party!" Luz exclaims.

"Gus and I have never been to one. You need at least three people and-"

"I'm three people!" Luz exclaims excitedly, "We're technically four people! And we're way better than them!" Luz gestures to the group.

Boscha laughs as they approach them, "Sorry you couldn't get an invite to the conjuring, Willow." she looks at Amity, "Only real witches allowed. Plus, witches over the age of 16 don't count."

Cerise narrows her eyes at her.

Amity sighs, "Leave them alone. It's not their fault they were born without talent."

The group continues on their way.

Willow growls, growing several vines from the ground.

Cerise's eyes turn green as vines grow around her, "That little..."

"Whoa!" Luz slaps the tallest vine away, hugging Willow, "Don't waste your time getting thorny over them. 'Cause we're gonna have our own moonlight conjuring."

Willow grins in excitement.

"Are you serious? This was on my bucket list." Gus pulls out his bucket list, checking off Moonlight Conjuring, "After owning a real human bucket!"

"That's a really weird thing to want, but I appreciate your enthusiasm." Luz told him.

"Next time Eda goes to the human realm, I'll ask her to get a bucket." Cerise smiles, "Speaking of, let me go tell her about the plan. I'm the eldest after all." she walks back over.

...

"I've got bad news and good news. Bad news is I'm all out 'till next week. Good news is feathers are a good look for you." Morton cowered behind his stall as a feather grows out of her hair.

"Morton!" Eda stalks forward as some feathers that were on her fluttered to the ground.

"Well gee, E. Why'd you wait to re-up 'till now?" Morton asks.

"I've been very busy." Eda crosses her arms and looks away.

"Yeah, busy playing Hexes Hold'em. She's obsessed with it." King points at her.

"I am not obsessed!"

"You're playing it right now!"

Several cards are splayed out on the counter, Eda having one in hand, "...Am I winning?"

Morton lowered his voice, "You know, I wouldn't suggest this to just anybody, but if you need your elixir you could try your luck later this evening."

"In the night market?"

"There's a guy with a stand, goes by Grimm Hammer; if anyone has what you need, it's him."

"Hey, Eda?" Cerise walks over to her, "Gus, Willow, Luz, and I are gonna do a moonlight conjuring and stick it to Amity. So can we-"

Eda holds up her hand, grabbing her staff as she starts walking, "Not tonight, I'm going out. I need you to watch the house. I have many precious objects in there."

"Like me!" King gestures to himself before being picked up by his collar by Eda, "Whoa!"

"You're coming with me. I need an extra pair of eyes looking out for pickpockets, and an extra pair of hands in case I wanna pickpocket."

"Pickpocket!" Eda and King exclaim in unison.

"Then, maybe they can come to the house and-"

"No! Besides, conjurings are dumb; sitting in a circle holding hands. Pft. It's like magic for babies." Eda told her as she walks away.

"Oh, dear..."

"Cece!" Luz calls for her as the trio run up to her, "What did Eda say?"

"So...guys..."

"Oh, look!" Gus points upwards as the four look up, "The moon is rising into place. And the celestial powers only align once a year."

"Oh, I can't believe I finally have enough friends for a moonlight conjuring! Thank you, Cece!" Willow smiles happily.

"Did Eda say it was okay?" Luz asks excitedly.

Cerise sighs for a moment, "Yes. She said yes. We can do it at the Owl House. As long as we don't make a mess or touch anything and never bring up that we did it."

"Yes!"

"Oh, you're the best!"

"Best witch ever!"

"We're gonna do a conjuring! We're gonna do a conjuring! Conjuring! Conjuring!" the trio sing as Cerise looks at the moon nervously.

...

Cerise stands as Luz was sitting on the couch.

"Cece, you're in charge while I'm out." Eda puts her cloak on, "Make sure Hooty doesn't get into any trouble."

"Hoot hoot!" Hooty opens the door, pouting, "I don't need a babysitter. I'm a big boy house!"

"Then why did I have to babysit you when those four went out?" Hannibal asks.

"You can count on me." Cerise smiles.

"Yeah, she'd never betray your hard-earned trust." Luz laughs as Cerise sent her a look.

"You're acting suspicious. You're doing that thing where you hide in your hoodie." Eda points out.

Luz now has her hood up and closed, "Meow I'm not. Uh..." she pushes her hood down, "Oh, where's King?"

"He's right here." Eda opens her cloak to reveal King, snoring, strapped in a pink baby carrier, "His little body just conks out when he's weightless. Look at this." she moves side to side, King not waking as he moves like a ragdoll.

"Aww, he's so dangly." Luz plays with his feet.

Eda heads outside with Cerise, "Anyway, really going now. And Cerise..."

"Yes?" the witch teen smiles innocently.

Eda speaks in a menacing tone, pointing at her, "...if you mess up the house, I will never trust you again." she then speaks in a lighter tone, "No pressure! Bye!" Owlbert hoots as Eda flies away.

Cerise waves after them for a few moments before smiling mischievously, turning to the bushes near the house, "Okay, she's gone."

"Release!" Willow exclaims as the two bushes glow and explode, revealing the two witch kids, "I'm a sneaky sneakster!"

"I've got leaves in my pants...and I like it." Gus adds.

Cerise shakes her head with a laugh as she leads them inside, "Come in, guys. Luz is waiting."

"Company! Hooray! Finally someone to listen to my stories! Okay, one time, a sparrow flew into my mouth, and then I-" Hooty gets cut off when the door shuts, "Hey..." he coughs out a sparrow, which flies away chirping.

"Welcome to, the living room. We call it that because it's technically living! The walls are breathing, look." Luz points to one of the walls as it was moving with heavy breaths.

Willow looks at it closer, "Enchanting."

Gus rummages through a chest, "And look at all these human treasures." he pulls out a skull, "And actual humans!"

"We've got snacks! We've got weird music!" Luz puts the needle down on a gramophone, which produces an evil cackle.

"And don't think I didn't forget about..." Cerise traces a spell circle, summoning a bucket.

Gus gasps excitedly as it drops onto his head, "We've got a bucket!"

"Gus, my man!" Luz gives him a finger-gun.

"And best of all we have actual friends to do the conjuring with! This is so exciting!" Willow exclaims.

"So how does this conjuring stuff work?" Luz asks.

"Well first, we find an object to animate. Since it's our first time we should pick something meaningful." Willow walks over to some flowers, "Something beautiful."

"Ooo!" Cerise looks in awe.

Gus bursts through the flowers with an action figure, "Like this strangely buff little man?" he taps the figure's stomach.

"I'm half beef, half Bob!"

"Yes! He's perfect!" Luz agrees.

"That's not exactly what I meant by "beautiful"." Willow told him as Gus lowers the action figure, whimpering and looking hurt.

"Let him have this." Cerise smiles softly to Willow.

"Okay, buff boy it is."

"Yes!" Luz hugs Willow.

"Tonight he shall be risen!" Gus exclaims.

...

Gus places Beefy Bob on the ground between the four of them as there are several lit candles around them.

"According to the conjuring books I've read, we say the incantation and make a connection with the doll." Willow explains as the four hold hands.

"Figurine." Gus corrects her.

Cerise, Willow, and Gus sing as the four start to glow bright blue, "Moonlight, we call, we sing. Moonlight take this chance. Moonlight come tie the string. Moonlight start the dance!"

"Moonlight tie...string...and I don't know the words!" Luz adds.

The moon continues rising as Hooty looks up at it. It stops moving as a burst of blue light comes out of it, a similar burst of blue light bursting out from between the four, spreading around the living room and extinguishing the candles. They all open one eye, looking at Beefy Bob.

"That's your cue, little man." Gus says before the entire house rumbles, the four looking around before screaming as they lose their balance.

"Guys?" Luz asks as a book falls on her head, "Did the entire house just hiccup?"

"Little buff guy, what did you do?" Gus taps the figure.

"A real man never takes accountability!"

"No, I think-I think we might've animated the house by accident!" Willow explains.

"The house?" Cerise stands up, "Let me check outside." she walks out as Hooty made ghostly noises. She gasps as the others walk out after her. The house was now standing up on two legs, now beginning to walk on its own, making the four scream as the door slams shut.

Luz runs up to the door, "Hooty? Hooty! Hooty, you have to stop!"

"By the power of moonlight, I have risen. Hoot hoot."

"He's in some kind of trance!" Gus explains as the house steps through two trees, the jostling making Gus yell as he nearly falls off.

"Gus!" Luz and Willow catch him.

"If we were focused on the action figure, how did the Owl House get animated?" Cerise asks.

"Our magic must've spread through the house instead of the doll!" Willow explains.

"Figurine!" Gus corrects her as Cerise grabs Willow and Luz's hands, the glowing returning.

"Hooty, stop!" Cerise commands as the house stops moments before it walked off a cliff as Luz and Willow pull Gus back up. The four let go of each other, staring at their hands as the blue glow fades.

"How'd we do that?" Gus asks.

"Everyone hold hands again." Cerise commands as the four hold hands, the glowing starting again as the Owl House takes several steps away from the cliff.

"We're controlling it with the power of friendship." Willow says, "Uh, and the moon. Probably the moon."

"This is amazing!" Gus adds, "What do we do now?"

The glow fades as Luz spoke, "On the one hand, we should probably stay put."

"On the other hand, we've got a giant walking house and should totally take it on a joyride!" Gus exclaims.

Cerise looks up at the moon, "Okay, okay, but we gotta be back before the moon sets."

The four direct the house forward, cheering, "Yeah! Joyride!"

A demon hunter growls as he watches them.

...

Eda walks through the center passage of the night market before stopping. She sighs before covering the feathers that grew on her wrist, "The curse. I need that elixir. Quick." she sees a demon sitting next to a crate, "Hey, you. You know where I can find a Grimm Hammer?"

The demon nods with a grunt, a smaller lizard-like creature popping out of its eye socket and pointing to a foreboding stand. Eda approaches it as the demon eats the lizard.

...

The Owl House walks through the forest as Boscha walks past with a crow phone and a duffel bag.

"Hey, is that..." Willow trails off.

"It's Boscha. That girl who made fun of us." Gus finishes for her.

"Ugh! Yes, Mom. I'm going to a moonlight conjuring. No, Mom. You can't come. And yes, Mom, it's sad that you're asking." Boscha lets go of the crow, which caws as it flies away. She turns around and sees the Owl House.

"She noticed us." Willow turns to the sisters, "What do we do?"

Cerise smirks to herself, "I have a plan in mind.

"Hmm." Luz speaks to Boscha through a megaphone, "Hey. H‐Hey you. You should, uh, stop being so mean to people. You're kind of a jerk."

The four laugh.

"Ew. A talking house is giving me a lecture? Whatever. I'll just TP you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood." Boscha closes her eyes.

Cerise speaks into the megaphone next, making her voice a bit deeper than it usually is, "But don't you see? I am no mere house, you shallow little witch!" the house stands as Cerise laughs evilly, making Boscha scream and run away as Luz, Willow, and Gus laugh.

"I've never pranked anyone before!" Gus grins, "And now I have a taste for it!"

"We should follow her to Amity's house to show off our conjuring. That will show her who's got no talent." Willow adds.

Cerise looks at the moon, which was nearly at the treetops, "As much as I would love to do that, we should probably head back."

"Amity's updating her Penstagram." Gus shows her his scroll.

"Shout out to my fellow witches. #Humans can bite it." Cerise reads as Luz gasps. The scarlet brunette's eyes glow green, "Let's do it."

The House continues walking as the four cheer. Several shadowed figures fly after them.

...

Eda approaches the stand and peeks through its curtain, "Hello? Uh, I seek the one they call Grimm Hammer."

"I'm the one they call Grimm Hammer." the curtains raise as a pig demon jumps onto the counter, "Welcome, welcome, welcome. I've got weaponry from the Hinterlands, curses from the Winterlands, and jelly beans." he rosses the jelly beans like confetti.

King reaches for them and catches one, "Jelly beans!"

"They're lethally delicious."

King opens his mouth to eat it anyway, but Eda knocks it out of his hand.

"You are Grimm Hammer?"

"Tibblet‐Tibblie Grimm Hammer the third. Please, call me Tibbles."

King laughs, "He wants to be called that."

"Okay, Tibbles. I need some of this elixir." Eda hands him an empty bottle.

"Oh. This is one wicked brew. Lucky for you, I just stocked up." Tibbles grabs one with his tail.

"Huzzam! I'll give you ten snails."

"Add two more zeros and it's a deal."

"A thousand snails? What kind of game are you playing?" Eda asks.

"Capitalism. Where everyone wins, except you."

"Hey!" Eda notices a deck of cards, "Say, you play Hexes Hold'em?"

"Really? Now?" King asks.

"Oh! Is that what that game is called?" Tibbles chuckles and returns to the counter, "I was just using these as coasters."

"How about we make it interesting? I win, you give me the elixir. You win, you can take something of mine."

"Oh, what fun. You're on."

Eda smirks.

...

The Owl House walks through Bonesborough as people on the streets scream and run for cover. The house eventually makes it to the Blight Manor.

"Look, Amity's house. Time to show Amity what a real conjuring looks like." Willow says as the house starts forward, only to be stopped by a giant rope over the roof.

"Wha‐"

"What happened?" Willow asks.

"Is that a...giant crossbow?" Luz adds as the crossbow was shot over the house, securing the house in place as the demon hunter Cerise and Luz saw earlier jumps up and lands in front of them.

"Knock, knock."

The four gasp as the three younger kids hold onto Cerise.

...

The Owl House, tied down on a large cart, was being pushed by demon hunters. Hooty was making strange noises as the four teens were tied up inside, Luz kicking the door as Gus bit at the rope.

"Hooty! Hooty! You have to wake up!" Luz kicks repeatedly.

"If you want this to end as you say, four must hold hands. It's the only way."

"¡Oye, no me hable así! Cece, Willow, will you help me out with Hooty?"

Cerise gives her a guilty look and frowns, "I've helped enough."

"I'm sorry, Luz. You shouldn't ask me to help with anything." Willow adds.

"Cece. Willow."

The four suddenly scream and fall over as the Owl House stops moving.

"Did the house stop moving?" Luz asks.

"Uh, my insides didn't." Gus answers as the door squeaks open, making the three whimper as the demon hunter laughs.

...

The demon hunter shoves them out of the house.

"You are such cowards! It takes all of you to pick on four kids!" Cerise retorts as another demon hunter held them in place.

"Take the house and rip out the house demon. We can sell it to restaurants as exotic meat."

"No! Hooty would taste terrible." Luz told them.

"Hey, I'm a refined taste. Hoot! Hoot!"

"What do we do with the worms?" a demon hunter asks.

"Worms?!" Cerise struggles to break free, "Say that again and see what happens!"

"Throw them over the cliff."

The demon hunter chuckles as he approaches them, Gus whimpering, "All righty, kids. Here's the end of your short little lives." he shoves them to the edge of a cliff overlooking the sea.

Gus groans, "Wait! Wait! Wait!" he turns the group so he's facing the demon hunter, "Is this really what you wanna be doing with your life? Tossing kids from cliffs?"

"Actually, yes. It's been my dream since I was a boy."

"Really?" Cerise asks as she and the three kids stare at him, "You are messed up."

"I was a strange child. Whee!" the demon hunter shoves them, laughing as they all scream and land on a branch sticking out of the cliffside, the four dangling from it.

"If we're not killed now, we will be when Eda finds out about the house." Luz says.

"Guys, I'm so sorry. You wanted to turn back but I just had to show off to Amity. The truth is she and I used to be friends." Willow explains.

"Whaaat?" Luz turns to look at her.

"How did someone as sweet as you become friends with someone as mean as her?" Cerise asks as the branch starts to crack.

"We played together as kids, but when she got her magical powers and I didn't, she stopped hanging out with me." Willow explains further.

"Guys, is now the best time?" Gus asks.

Willow sighs, "I just wanted to prove to her that I was a powerful witch, too."

"That's ridiculous. You helped bring a house to life. Amity doesn't know what she's talking about." Luz told her as Willow smiles.

"Next to Eda, you're the most powerful witch I know. No offense, Gus." Cerise smiles at him.

"No, not at all. I know what I'm about." Gus reassures as the branch cracks again, making them all yelp, "This tree can't hold us much longer."

Cerise frees her hand, "Let me try something." she grabs onto a root that was nearby as her hand glows green.

...

A flaming pile of cards sits in front of Eda.

"Oof. That was painful to watch." King comments.

"You card shark. You hustled me." Eda glares.

Tibbles chuckles, "Looks like you forgot about my wild card."

His wild car hops out of his hand and lands on the counter, growling and ripping its shirt, "Yeah!"

"In any case, I'd like my prize now. And I choose...the little bone boy." Tibbles chuckles and takes King, "I've always wanted a tiny servant to model my line of baby clothes."

"No! I don't look good in clothes. I'm all‐natural. Eda, do something!" King pleads.

Eda twirls her finger, but her arm erupts in feathers. She grunts, "I can't perform magic." Tibbles snaps his fingers, magic chains bursting out of the ground to wrap around Eda and make her fall, "You think this can stop me? I can still bite your ankles."

"You don't think I know who you are? Eda, the Owl Lady." Tibbles says, making her gasp, "That's right." he pulls out her wanted poster along with Cerise's, "I've seen you and your protégé's wanted posters around here. I wonder how much the Emperor's Coven would pay me to hand you over?" Eda glares at him.

...

"Yeah, they tried to fight back and they nearly got me. But you know, I handled it."

"They were children, Tom."

A shadow suddenly falls over the demon hunters, revealing it to be Hannibal

"It's about to get crazy up in here!" the plant spoke as it moved its vines to cut the rope and free the kids.

"We may be children, but we're also witches. Powerful ones." Willow told them.

"Attack, Hannibal!" Cerise throws her hands forward as the carnivorous plant flings Tom away, its vines messing with the demon hunters as Cerise, Luz, Willow, and Gus run to the Owl House.

Luz opens the door for them, the four rushing inside before closing the door, "Everyone, quick!"

"Join hands!" Cerise adds as the four hold hands, the blue glow coming back.

They make the Owl House stand as the lead demon hunter cuts through a vine with a shock spell.

"Ow! That hurt!" Hannibal uses his vines to travel up to the Owl House.

"Did you just hurt my plant?!" Cerise shouts down.

The demon hunter lifted his eye patch with a shocked look, "Uh..."

The Owl House steps forward, crushing him.

"Guys, I don't mean to step on this victory, but we have to get home before Eda does." Cerise told them as Hannibal gets in through the window, landing in a plant pot.

The Owl House walks away, leaving the ruins of the battle behind.

The lead demon hunter groans.

"They're just children, Tom." another demon hunter mocks him.

...

"King, I'm sorry." Eda apologizes.

"King? Who's King?" King sulks in a sailor's costume, "I go by Little Bone Boy now."

"I know I have a problem. I get obsessed with Hexes Hold'em. But I'm done with that stupid game. Look." Eda eats a card.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

King chuckles, "Okay, okay." he kicks off the ankle chain, "I'll grab you the elixir and then we can bust out of here."

"Bone boy!"

"Heh?"

"You will do no such thing. The Emperor's Coven is already on its way to send this witch here to the Conformatorium." Tibbles holds up another outfit, "And I just rustled up some more clothes for you to try on." he chuckles.

King throws the hat he was wearing onto the counter, "Just because I have a model's body doesn't mean you can use me like this."

Loud footsteps make a candle flame waver.

Tibbles climbs onto the counter, "I can and I am, bone boy. I've got the cards stacked against you." more loud footsteps could be heard, "And nothing can stop me. Nothing!"

The Owl House walks through town, accidentally stepping directly through Tibbles' stand as Eda's elixir falls towards her.

Luz waves out the window, "Sorry, mister!"

"Not!" Cerise shouts out and laughs as the house continues down the street.

Eda sits up and laughs as King backs away from Tibbles, "Wait, what‐Was that my house?"

Eda, quick!" King tosses her the elixir. She catches it in her mouth and downs it, then spits the bottle out. She traces a spell circle that makes the chains explode, and her feathers poof off her arms.

"No, no, no! My scam stand."

"Sorry, Tibbles, old boy. It looks like you forgot about the wild card." Eda grabs her staff and throws cards at him as she and King leave.

"Curse you, witch. Curse you, bone boy. I'll have my revenge. Tibblet‐Tibblie Grimm Hammer the third will have his revenge!" Tibbles' stand falls apart.

...

The Owl House sits down in the crater it left as Luz opens one eye.

"Did we do it?"

Hooty opens the door, "Is the room spinning or is it just me?" he chuckles, "Ah. Just a little house humor. Ooh."

"Sorry about all that, Hooty." Cerise smiles apologetically.

"It's okay. I'm just glad I was included." the door suddenly slammed closed, revealing Eda and King on the other side.

"Uh, oh..." Cerise sighs.

"You are so busted." Eda told her.

"I know."

"You held a moonlight conjuring."

"I did."

"And you animated my house. My house!"

"Yes."

Luz steps in front of her, "No, Eda! Don't punish, Cece!"

Willow steps in front of Luz, "We're the ones who pushed her to do the conjuring."

Gus steps in front of Willow, "If you're gonna eat me just do it now. Do it now!"

Eda looks disgusted at the idea.

"Hey, you three don't have to do that." Cerise reassures.

"Yes, Cece. We do." Luz told her.

Suddenly, Hannibal started shedding tears.

The group turns to the plant in confusion.

"Anybody feeling these feelings but me? A man can't show emotion?"

Cerise chuckles a little, "A man?"

"Well, you're all guilty, so you'll all be punished by cleaning my house top to bottom." Eda summons various cleaning supplies that land in the group's arms, "And another thing..." they gulp, "That was totally amazing! And I'm so joining you for next year's conjuring. Now get to work."

The four of them run off as Eda flops onto the couch.

"I can't believe they animated a whole house." King says.

"Yeah. You're right. That takes some powerful magic." Eda adds.

Luz turns to Willow, "You know, I still kinda wish we got to show up Amity."

"Yeah. Too bad no one will know of our daring adventures." Willow says.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Cerise smirks to herself.

...

In Amity's bedroom, a stuffed rabbit was sitting on the floor as Boscha, Cat, Skara, and Amelia were all glaring at it.

"Ugh. So what if we couldn't move a doll. Now we have time for what really matters. Penstagram." Boscha summons her scroll, the other three summoning theirs a few seconds after.

Amity broods as she looks out her window.

Boscha gasps, getting her attention. Amity walks over and looks at the three-eyed witch's scroll. Her Pentagram feed has several posts showing off Cerise, Luz, Willow, Gus, and the animated Owl House.

Amity and Boscha share a look, "WHAT?!"

Crows caw as they fly away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 220 15
Y/n is the son of the most powerful Witch on the boiling isle, Eda the Owl Lady. But when a human named Luz Noceda winds up in the isle and Eda takes...
222K 5.6K 27
Luz comes back the boiling isles 4 years later because her mom made her come home now she is back and everyone is a little different from before espe...
2.6K 48 29
Luz's foster sister Ember gets transported to The Boiling Isles with her. But what if she had a different mentor? Someone who was staying with Eda as...
11.8K 437 38
Luz along with her best friend Ava, adventure the world of magic and meet a witch named Eda and a little demon named King. Ava is a little special,sh...