RACE 2 - Max Verstappen

By ness_is_here

||completed|| "Maybe, just maybe they will figure out a way to stay together." Max Verstappen x Daniella Mi... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
SEQUEL
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

90

9.2K 238 266
By ness_is_here

Daniella arrived at the paddock on Thursday. The day was mostly scheduled for a track walk, team meetings to discuss the strategies, and some media responsibilities. She pulled out her paddock pass as she neared the gate, judging by the clouds hovering above she can tell it was going to rain soon and hoped it won't ruin the race.

She saw Lando at the gate, talking to the security, requesting to let him go in.

"Dani.." Lando looked hopeful when he saw the Mercedes driver. "I forgot my pass," he explained. "And this lovely security here is not letting me go in," he gave a tight smile to the security guard.

"Wow! I am impressed," Daniella teased him. "You forgot your pass for the fourth time this year.

"I am sorry sir," The security guard politely said to Lando. "I can't let you go in without the paddock pass."

"But I am a driver," Lando explained. "Dani, tell him I am a driver."

The security guard looked at Daniella.

"I don't know who this person is," she lied, giving a taunting look to Lando as she scanned her pass and entered the paddock.

"This is not funny, Dani," Lando yelled, attracting the attention of everyone around them but no one came to help him. "Tell the truth. It's going to rain and I didn't bring an umbrella."

Daniella can't help but laugh, a couple of cameras pointed at them as Lando started pleading with the security guard again.

"Fine.." Daniella gave in. "He drives for McLaren," she said to the guard.

"See.." Lando pointed out to the guard. "Now can I go in?"

The guard nodded and allowed him to walk in. Daniella grinned as she enjoyed the little scene.

"I hate you," Lando glared at her playfully as he joined her at the paddock and both started walking.

"No you don't," Daniella chuckled. "By the way, you need to start putting the pass around your neck as soon as you get it otherwise you will keep on forgetting."

"That's exactly what Carlos said to me last time," Lando mumbled, remembering how the Ferrari driver had to convince the security last time to let him enter the paddock.

"Anyway...I heard about you and Max," Lando added cautiously but regretted it immediately when he saw the smile on Daniella's face fade.

Daniella lightly cleared her throat and looked away, avoiding Lando's eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it," she bluntly said. "And I am sure Daniel already told you everything."

Lando nodded, not wanting to upset her, and Daniel was right, Daniel already told him everything, didn't spare any details, and made him promise not to tell Daniella.

"Yeah..Daniel did tell me everything," Lando ratted out his teammate.

Daniella was not surprised. She has already made up her mind to never trust Daniel with any secrets or anything important.

Max watched Daniella as she walked with Lando. He watched her smile disappear when Lando said something, can't help but wonder if it was because of him.

***

Daniella firmly held her umbrella as she walked around the track with her team, rain pouring, making the environment a bit gloomy for everyone except for the Mercedes driver. It is no secret that she loves the rain and enjoys it as long as she doesn't get sick, which unfortunately happened the last time.

The photographers around them enjoyed taking photos of her as she was too distracted by the rain and Nate had to scold her a few times.

"Stop that," Myra scolded her as she removed her umbrella and stood in the rain for a few seconds. "You will get sick again."

"Sorry.." Daniella sheepishly said as she stood under the umbrella again.

The track walk soon came to an end and as Daniella got slightly sidetracked from her team Carlos took the opportunity and approached her.

Daniella gasped when she turned around and came face to face with the Ferrari driver. The laugh she had from messing with the rain faded as she accidentally splashed a few droplets on Carlos's face.

Carlos can't help but smile.

"Sorry.." Daniella mumbled.

"Don't be," Carlos softly replied, his smile turned warm. "You look beautiful dancing in the rain."

"Okay.." she said slightly awkwardly. "I am going to go now.."

Lando and Daniel watched the two from a bit far away. Daniel obviously did not like that the two are talking whereas Lando, on the other hand, was feeling excited, hoping Carlos will get his chance.

"I heard about the break-up," Carlos quickly said as Daniella was about to walk away.

Daniella turned around, giving him a questioning look.

"Umm..Lando told me," Carlos clarified.

"Of course he did," Daniella sarcastically said as she looked over at the McLaren driver.

Lando's eyes went wide slightly as he realized what Carlos and Daniella were talking about. One glare from her was enough to make him rum, leaving Daniel alone.

"I guess the right thing to say is I am sorry...but I am not," Carlos genuinely said, turning Daniella's attention back to him.

"I know," Daniella bluntly said.

"I would have never done to you what Max did," Carlos looked a bit serious. "I would have never lied to you, or betrayed you like Max did..."

"Let me stop you right there, Carlos," Daniella lifted her hand but a small polite smile on her face. "Please don't do this...I just need a break right now and you...Daniel, Max..you guys are not making it easy for me."

Carlos nodded, understanding what Daniella meant.

"Are you done?" Max asked the McLaren driver as he joined him. But Daniel just stood there with a confused look on his face and his jaw hanging as he watched Carlos and Daniella talk. "I was thinking maybe you can try and talk to Dani again...I may have gone to talk to her last night but..."

Max stopped talking when he noticed that Daniel was not paying attention to him but instead it was solely somewhere else. He followed Daniel's gaze and immediately felt anger creeping inside him.

He was about to go over and pulled Carlos away from Daniella but as soon as he took a step Daniel pulled him back.

"Don't.." The McLaren driver warned him. "Don't make this worse."

"He is the one who is making things worse.." Max wanted to argue but once again Daniel stopped him and just gestured for him to just watch.

"If you want to forget Max..you know where to find me," Carlos smirked.

"Nope.." Daniella stepped back, giving him a sarcastic smile. "This...us..it's never gonna happen."

The smirk on Carlos' face faded and before he could say anything Daniella turned and walked away, her long strands of hair slightly hitting his face in the process.

Carlos smiled and touched his cheek where Daniella's hair just touched him.

"We will see.." he said to himself before heading back to join his team.

Max glared at Carlos in anger before shifting his gaze to Daniel.

"Didn't you see how she walked away from him?" Daniel said excitedly.

"He was flirting with my girlfriend," Max angrily snapped.

"Ex-girlfriend," Daniel pointed out, which didn't help ease up the situation. "And you need to learn how to control your anger otherwise you will make things worse with Daniella."

Max tried his best not to say anything harsh.

"I don't know how Dani dealt with you," Daniel mumbled.

"I don't know either..." Max mumbled back as he tried not to look at Daniel, not wanting to show his vulnerable side. "I was never really angry when I was with her...she always knew how to deal with me and calm me down."

Daniel sighed and patted Max's back, feeling bad for me, thinking if there is any way he can help bring Max and Daniella back together, but he is not sure it's possible if Daniella doesn't even talk to him.

"You miss her," Daniel stated.

"I miss her," Max let out a shaky breath.

"And you love her."

"I love her..." Max looked like a ton of feelings hit him at once. "Shit! I love her and I miss her. I am not going to survive, am I?"

Daniel gave him a sympathetic look and shook his head.

**********

A/N: So...Carlos and Daniella had a moment, thoughts?🌶🦋

 It seems like Dani is still not talking to Daniel and is mad at him and she doesn't want to talk about the break-up or Max😬😬....How long do you think it will last? 

Thoughts on Max?🦁 He miss Dani and loves her..What do you think he should do?

Thoughts on our lovely McLaren drivers?

 What do you think will happen next...or what Dani should do?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 678 9
โœงห–ยฐเฟ โ”Š ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„. เผป โช๐ŸŒทโซ โ do you miss how we were before? โž โ sometimes โž formula one carlos sainz x...
3.5M 82.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." โœผ...
121K 1.9K 28
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
10.6K 505 9
โœงห–ยฐเฟ โ”Š ๐†๐‹๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’. เผป โชโค๏ธโซ โ this is your fault, you realise that โž โ sorry? โž formula one la...