Fakemates

De readingatnightt

Evelyn Carmichael has had a crush on Dean Jameson ever since she figured out what a crush was. To make matte... Mais

Trigger Warnings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Scene

Chapter Eighteen

10.8K 316 91
De readingatnightt

Dean

The sight of Evelyn kneeling in her bedroom, in lacey blue lingerie and garters, with her hair braided back was an image I would only see in my dreams. Usually, she was naked, but I liked seeing her all pretty for me.

She'd appear in my dreams every night, like some vixen who aims to please me.

I'd wake up with my hand around my cock, sweating, groaning as I thought about how her mouth would feel wrapped around me, and I'd cum all over my chest.

Evelyn was a goddess of beauty and sensuality.

Her body was created for me, created for my care and attention. Her back was straight, and her chin was high because I never wanted her to feel little or humiliated when we were like this.

I always wanted her to feel like she had all the power, even while she was kneeling for me.

Whether it was this scenario or another, Evelyn controlled everything. She could stop our play whenever she'd like.

I let my eyes gaze down her chest and licked my lips. Her supple breasts were contained by the little blue dress, but even so, her nipples were pert and hard.

Soon. I'd give them all the attention soon enough.

"You look so pretty on your knees for me, Evelyn."

"Thank you, Sir."

I placed my hand at the top of her head and saw her close her eyes as she let out a soft sigh. It made my chest surge with pride and something else.

It was warm like honey, making my chest spring like the curls on her head.

"Keep those eyes on me, Evelyn. I need to see just how beautiful you look with my cock down your throat."

"Yes, Sir."

I dropped my hand and undid my pants. I pulled them down just enough so I could pull my cock out. Cupping the back of her head, I kept my other hand on the base as I pulled in slow strokes.

"If you want me to stop or if it gets too much, tap my thigh three times."

"I want to please you, though, Sir."

I smiled at her words. "You being with me pleases me," I assured her.

Running the tip across her lips, I watched how she stayed still, awaiting my next order. Her back was straight, and her lips closed as I traced the tip of my cock up and down her lips.

"Good, now open." Her lips parted, and I gently eased my length inside her mouth. I didn't want her choking, not yet anyway, so half would do for now.

"Hands stay behind your back, baby." I reminded her when I saw one of her hands come up.

Her mouth was hot, warm, and eager. It felt good, too fucking good, for me to have taken this long to experience it.

If I thought her cunt was heaven, I didn't know what to say about her mouth. She began to suck lightly at first before she got greedier.

"Fuck, your mouth." I hissed. "Only sluts are this fucking good with their mouths, Evelyn."

Seeing Evelyn on her knees for me like this was both entrapping and lethal. At my mercy and obeying my commands. The vulgar sounds of her mouth working were loud and slobbery.

The blend was sinfully erotic. I fisted her braid and wrapped my hand around it twice as I pulled her mouth away slightly. I could see a trail of her spit from her mouth and dribble down her chin.

Fuck. That was so hot.

I took that as an invitation to push my entire length deep down her throat. Her eyes went wide at my sudden movement, but she was quick to regain composure.

"My slut looks so pretty with her mouth full of my cock. Such a good fucking girl, yeah, keep sucking Sir's cock like that, and you'll be rewarded."

I guided her mouth over my cock, enjoying the wet feeling of her mouth and tongue and how it felt to hit that fucking throat.

Jesus, fuck.

Is that what being welcomed into Paradise felt like?
No goddamn way, I was still on Earth with how fucking good her mouth was working me.

It wasn't just her mouth. It was her stance. Her obedience. 

Maybe it was her braided hair fisted in my hand as I dominated her movements. Maybe, it was the way she was discreetly humping the floor.

This turned her on. It always did. Whatever sexual acts we played out together got her going. Evelyn was responsive and a quick learner.

My chest was haughty with arrogance, knowing she was learning from me, that I was the one teaching her about sex, about her body and pleasures. After our first time together, I've been taking care of her body.

Endless massages, orgasms in the morning, and slow sex to put her to sleep. It was like a routine that we built together.

If we weren't spending our days in her bed, I'd take her out. We'd go to the beach, dip our toes in the water, or go on walks.

I'd hold her hand while she took me to her nail salon. She'd have me choose the color, and I'd sit with her while she got them done.

I'd take her to dinner, feed her, and tease her the entire time until she was squirming in the booth, begging me to fuck her.

Evelyn was a freaking tease when she wanted to be, but it didn't matter as long it was me that she was teasing. Her eyes met mine, and my fingers pulled on her hair as I felt myself about to cum.

"Is my desperate little slut ready to swallow Sir's cum?"

She moaned around me in response, and the vibrations nearly killed me. I closed my eyes and felt my stomach clench as I felt my cock pulse and ache in her mouth.

"Suck harder. Fucking shit. Yes, yes, just like that, baby." I vocalized my pleasure for her, knowing it pleased her, and turned her on.

I saw her eyes light up at the sounds I was making, and then I was cumming down her throat. I groaned, her name slipping out of my lips like a mantra as I released my load.

I could hear her swallowing, feel her tongue stroking, and only then I pulled out. I dropped my hand from her hair and pulled her up. Licking her lips, she gave me an innocent smile.

"Did I do good?"

"Fuck yes." I kissed her softly, my hands wrapping around her waist. "I think it's time to pay it back. You ready for your reward?"

"God, yes."

"First, let me admire this pretty little get-up you bought for me."

She took a step back at my words, and my eyes trailed over the lingerie she had bought. The color matched the color of her nails, and I wonder if she did that on purpose. I've always loved the color blue because it reminded me of her eyes.

Blue.

Beautiful.

Eccentric.

I wanted to take a few seconds to appreciate the way her tits looked all pushed up and how the garters looked on her skin before I stripped her down.

My eyes were ravenous as they trailed up and down her body, not blinking as they sucked up every inch of the fucking deity in front of me. She deserved to be placed up, naked and bare, on an altar and revered.

I wanted to be the only one following her religion, only one allowed at her shrine as I devoured her cunt repeatedly. I wanted to drown in her orgasms, drown in Evelyn.

"Dean." She murmured antsy, her hands itching to cover up her body.

"I'm sorry. I can't stop staring at you." I smiled. "You're too beautiful. I could stare at you all day. All fucking day, Evelyn, and I'd never get bored. My beautiful girl." She blushed.

I reached for her and undid the clasp in the back. I felt her shiver as I took the straps off her shoulders and undid the garters.

I stripped her down slowly, then eased her underwear down her legs. I was already kneeling, so I cupped the back of her knees, gently placing her back on the ground.

I forced her knees up and spread them wide before kissing up and down her thighs. She was already shaking, her cunt glistening, and I knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

I spread her lips with my fingers and leaned down to lap at the wetness that was fucking dripping down her lips.

Jesus Christ. I couldn't help the moan that erupted out of me as I tasted the sweetness that she had to offer.

"I could stay here and taste you like this forever," I murmured, my tongue playing with her clit while two fingers eased inside her.

I felt starved for her, parched, and rapacious for the sweet flow that gushed from her orgasms. I buried my mouth deeper inside her, my fingers thrusting in at a pace that matched my tongue, and then she was shouting.

Her body arched, her hips bucked frantically, and her fingers were lost in my hair, and then a tortured shout of pleasure tore out of her.

"Dean." She called out for me.

I licked her clean, savoring every fucking drop that had the pleasure of branding my tongue. I hated my food going to waste, and this right here was a million-star meal.

"I'm here, baby. Right here." I whispered, crawling up her body and nestling myself between her legs.

"Need you in me." She begged.

I tugged down my pants and pulled a condom from the back pocket. I tore it open and put it on, and then I was back right where I belonged, between the legs of my goddess. I nudged her legs wider, and she adjusted.

I gave her a moment and then pushed inside of her. Her nails pierced my back, and I groaned as I felt her take me in perfectly, squeezing me, wrapping tightly around my cock.

Being inside Evelyn like this was something that couldn't be described or etched into words.

It was extraordinary, mere fucking perfection, and I enjoyed every second that we spent like this. Close. Touching. Sweating. Kissing. Fucking.

"Sir, fuck me harder."

"You forgot your manners." I tutted.

"Please. Please, fuck me harder, Sir. Please."

At her words, I rammed into her, pounding her for all that she was worth. It was chaotic and loud; our skin slapped against each other as I fucked her how she wanted it.

Her moans filled the room, bounced off the walls, and spurred me on. I could feel myself getting close, her walls clamping down, and all I wanted was to feel her cunt without a condom.

I wanted to feel how wet and warm she was, how sticky she felt when she came all over my cock.

"All I'm thinking about is how you'd feel when I fuck you without a condom."

"Shit. You wanna fuck me without one?"

"Yes."

"I could get pregnant." She murmured, her blue eyes darkening and widening at my words.

I couldn't help but moan at that word.

Pregnant.

"Maybe I want you pregnant. Maybe I want to fuck you until you're so full of my seed that you get pregnant. Maybe I want to see your belly swollen with my baby inside you."

Her pussy clenched tight around me, and if possible, I felt her grow even wetter at my words. Her nails gripped my skin in a death grip as she looked erratic and crazed.

"Fuck. Fuck. Dean. I think I want that too. I think I want you to fuck me without one too."

Her words were my undoing. I shot my load inside the condom with a loud groan. I felt her tremble beneath me, fuck almost vibrate, as I played with her clit while still fucking her through my orgasm.

"Give it to me, Evelyn. Cum for me."

Always so obedient. She came at my command, her body bowing and her eyes closing tight as she threw her head into the pillows while her orgasm blew her out of breath.

She was panting and breathing heavily, her body hot with sweat as I pulled out of her to dispose of the condom. We didn't talk about what we said during sex.

I didn't bring it up, and I think maybe she was scared to talk about it. Kids. I told her I wanted to get her pregnant.

What the fuck? I've never thought about having kids in my life, not once, and now, all of a sudden, I wanted to get her pregnant.

Was I that drunk off of her that I started spewing nonsense? The thought of Evelyn being pregnant wasn't nonsense.

It filled my heart with so much joy that I felt like I couldn't breathe. I wanted that life with her.

I wanted that white picket fence life with children running around the yard. I wanted to come home to her, have dinner with our children, and then at night fuck her to sleep.

I wanted it. I wanted it so bad that I felt like maybe I could reach out to it.

Could I? Could I reach for it? Could I make it mine? Could I make Evelyn mine in every way possible without repercussions? My heart felt bigger than my chest as if these past few weeks flashed before me.

What the fuck was I doing? What the hell was I doing? I fucked my best friend's little sister. I took her virginity. I blackmailed her. I lied to her. I used her.

How could Evelyn even allow herself to be with me? If I had a sister, I would never let a man like me be with her. I wouldn't deem myself worthy of her.

My anxiety soared through my veins, and I felt my skin begin to crawl and itch. I needed to leave. I needed to find an excuse.

I need to fucking make up anything and push Evelyn away. I knew that sooner or later; I'd end up breaking her heart.

I didn't deserve her anyway. I was a fucking asshole. I sold my friendship with Nick so I could tumble in the sheets with his sister. What kind of selfish bastard would do something like this?

It didn't matter how much I cared for Evelyn or how much I needed her in my life because, in the end, I lied to get to her. I took advantage of her.

"I've been thinking," Evelyn spoke from beside me. "Maybe we should tell my family about us. I don't think they'll be too mad. I'm an adult and allowed to be in a relationship."

There's your opening Dean.

Take it.

Break her heart.

Push her away.

I sat up, untangling myself from Evelyn, and reached for my boxers. Evelyn got off the floor, put on a robe, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, what do you think?"

I laughed darkly and loudly while shaking my head.

"Us? There's an us?"

"We don't have to tell them every detail of how we got together." She said nervously.

"We're not together, Evelyn," I bit, rolling my eyes, as I pulled on my pants. I saw her eyes go wide and her fingers nervously play with the sash of the robe.

You don't deserve her.

"I know we're not exclusive."

"We're not anything." I cut her off. "You wanna tell your parents that you were so desperate to get fucked that you signed a contract and let me blackmail you, then go ahead."

You don't deserve her.

Her chin trembled, and she stood up angrily. "We started off rocky, but we are something. You can deny it all you want, Dean, but you know deep down we're meant to be together."

"Meant to be? Here we go again with this soulmate's crap. I'm not your fucking soulmate, Evelyn!" I shouted and saw her physically flinch at my words.

"You know what we are? Fakemates. We were fucking faking it. I used you and took advantage of you, and you fucking let me. It's desperate and pathetic, even for you."

You don't deserve her.

I saw her lips turn, and tears brimmed in her eyes, but she was so fucking stubborn as she refused to let them fall.

"I'm not desperate and pathetic. You can push me away, lie to me, yell at me, and even walk away from me, but it doesn't matter what you tell yourself, Dean. I know you, and I know you care about me, and I know you feel something for me."

We were face to face, and I could see the anger evident on her face, the heartbreak in her eyes, but I was in too far now. I couldn't push back. I had to push forward.

"Horny." I sneered. "What I felt for you was just horny. I wanted to fuck you, and so I did. That's it. I mean, you were so desperate for it that I thought it would be funny, and guess what? It fucking was."

You don't deserve her.

Her hand struck my cheek, and I didn't even feel it or react to it. She brought it to her chest, and I could see her fingers shaking.

She was shaking. Her will to control her tears snapped, and I could see hot tears falling down her cheeks.

"You know what you are, Dean? You're a fucking coward."

I know, baby. I know. I fucking know.

I shrugged my shoulders and finished getting dressed.

"If you know any other virgins that need my help, feel free to send them my way," I added, knowing this would destroy her, but I needed to cut all ties.

I didn't want there to be a sliver of hope that we could ever be together after this. I wanted whatever we had to be decimated between us.

I wanted it to be blown up into a million pieces that I knew she'd try to pick up, but then I hoped she'd give up after some time.

She wiped her nose with the sleeve of her shirt, and my fingers twitched at my sides to wipe them away, but I couldn't. This had gone on for too long. I had to end it. I had to fucking end it.

"I hate you." She cried out. "I really fucking hate you."

I spun around, not sparing her another glance, and the sounds of her crying would be my torment for the rest of my pathetic life as I walked out of her apartment.

Every step I took, the cracks and fissures in my heart grew, and I felt the pain of my anguish along with Evelyn's.

It was like we were linked because I could feel every cry, every sob, every tear that fell down her beautiful porcelain face.

I barely made it into the car before I broke down too. Loud, disgusting, unmanly tears as I slammed my hands on the wheel.

If I didn't leave her now, would she have left me later on? Would she have pushed me away if I didn't push her away first?

They always leave. People always leave. Nothing in this world is permanent. Evelyn and I were something brief, beautiful, but brief.

A glimpse of happiness. A sliver of hopefulness. Evelyn was my family, and the thought of never seeing her again fucking annihilated me.

I'm sorry, so fucking sorry.

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay, okay, don't hate me, but  I had to do it. I dont write sad endings, but I love sad scenes💔❤️. Sorry! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

What do you think of this chapter?☺️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
172K 3.6K 65
Kidnapped and taken to an assassin's training camp leads to Roxie having sell her soul to the devil to save someone close to her. She then became a...
505K 9.6K 52
"I think you're hearing things Jessica, you should get that checked out. We already know you're not the brightest, who knows what more we will find o...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...