Little Rainbow

By verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... More

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C11 Year2 Part1
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C17 Year3 Part 3
C18 Year3 Part4
C19 Year3 Part5
C20 Year3 Part6
C21 Moving To Utensilville
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C24 Year4 Part3
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C40 The Final Move From Forks
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C37 The Volturi

1.9K 77 4
By verinaeliz

Iridessa visited her brother when she was finally allowed to.

She had missed him dearly and she wasn't sure why he even wanted to be in Italy. Specifically near enough to Volterra that he could go there whenever he had the need to.

She don't know what what would qualify as need to.

They sat inside his small hotel room , eating ice cream without speaking a word.

Not even one single word.

She wanted to know what his reasoning was of being near Volterra and the three Vampire Kings.

She knew that if a Vampire wanted to die, they visited the Volturi Kings and made the arrangements with them.

Hopefully her brother wasn't that stupid.

" Stop thinking about the possibility of me wanting to die," Edward suddenly said, his voice soft, but stern.

She eyed him up and down, taking in the sickly state he was in.
" So there's a possibility? Edward, you cannot be seriously thinking about dying! What about our family?! "

" Iridessa, humans die and leave family behind all the time. It'll be just like that ."

" Even so, it's ridiculous to want to die because of one human girl who treats you like some plaything! I will not allow it , you hear? Bella's your bloody blood singer . You shouldn't have let her live. It was in your nature to have drained her and be d_"

" Enough!"

She flinched at his angry tone. He clearly didn't want to hear the truth. He was delusional about everything.

" Finish your ice cream and go to bed," he snapped.

She snorted. He was properly delusional about it all.

" I'm seventeen now. I'm an off age Witch. You can't order me around!"

He glared at her. " You're not eighteen yet. You're still a minor in the eyes of the humans."

She huffed. " Fine ! I'll go to bed. But don't think this is over!"

Edward resisted the urge to smile at her cuteness.  She can be annoying, but she was looking out for him and that mattered to him .

An hour later they were driving to Volterra because Rosalie called and said that Bella went and killed herself.

Iridessa only was along for the ride to make sure her brother behaves and to make sure he doesn't go and disobey the Volturi when they made a different decision on what he wanted .

She was not losing her brother because of Bella bloody Swan!
              🤴🤴🤴
She hated the palace of the Volturi. It was dark and morbid and every guard looked at her oddly as she trailed behind Edward and the Volturi guard that was leading them to the three Kings.

Oh of course Iridessa has met the Volturi before.

She'd been six and Carlisle had brought her with him when he had business with Aro, Marcus and Caius.

She'd grown a lot since then. More than just in body.

She smiled at one guard , making to go over to him to ask him some questions , but Edward grabbed her arm and gave her a look that would've burnt her if he had the ability to burn people with just a look .

" I was only going to ask him a question," she defended herself .

" And get yourself killed ? No way in hell."

She shot him a look before waving goodbye to the guard, who stood  stoically looking elsewhere.

" Rude," she muttered darkly , letting Edward drag her to where the Volturi  Kings waited for them.

A throne room that she remembered coming to when she was six.

" Ah, if it isn't the little true born Cullen," Aro said in his grandstanding way ," and Edward , of course. " The last part  sounded like an afterthought.

" Hello," Iridessa beamed , her face lit up with that strange ethereal beauty she held. " How are you all doing today ?"

Edward shot her a look that told her to shut up.
She pouted and gave him a puppy dog look that made his heart wreak havoc on his mind. But he only kept giving her that look to hide his own discomfort about it all.

" What ?," she asked when his look persisted," I have to be polite , you know. Daddy won't be pleased if I have insulted our Kings."

Edward facepalmed and sighed softly. " Iridessa...."

She rolled her eyes. " I am being friendly and respectful. You can stop your silly attitude. It isn't the end of the world , Edward. A little bit of friendliness costs nothing, really."

Aro looked between the siblings and decided that it's better to divide them while he spoke to one of them.

" We are doing well , thanks , Young One. Jane Dear, please take young Iridessa to go visit with Gianna while I speak to Edward."

" Yes,Master Aro," a petite blonde Vampire girl said monotonously, coming to take Iridessa by the hand, ignoring the hard glare from Edward , who wanted nothing more than to protest. " This way please."

Iridessa let herself be let by the girl who was actually the same height as herself, though she'd obviously been turned in her early teens.

"I think I remember you," she said," you gave me a doll when I last visited. "

Jane nodded without smiling, her face as cold and stoic as ever.

" I still have her. Mommy always made sure to wrap her up carefully so that she wouldn't get dirty. I named her Jane."

This time there was a hint of a smile on Jane's lips.

" Will my brother be alright? I'm sorry if he doesn't have manners sometimes. He used to have, but then some stupid girl came into his life and he changed. "
" If he keeps being polite and shows respect to my Masters , then I believe he'll be fine. Here we are . Gianna, this is Iridessa Cullen. Iridessa , our resident human. You may wait for your brother here. However, Master Marcus might call on you to speak with you a bit. Or maybe Master Caius and Master Aro."

She said nothing to Jane at that . Why would she even want to speak to them ?

Caius seems to be such a hothead and Aro is treacherous. Marcus , however always seemed so sad.

"Gianna, please make some tea for Miss Cullen. I will be back later with her brother."

Thinking of Edward made Iridessa wonder about Rosalie's call.

Why'd Bella have to go and commit suicide?

Edward was stupid to want to die too. All this because of some human who wants to be a cold blooded killer when she grew up.

She sighed , taking a seat on a couch against the wall, picking up a magazine that was outdated.

Gianna brought her tea and cookies. Small dainty ones with red cherries and cream icing on top.

It was almost an hour when Edward appeared looking disappointed.

He didn't even look at her as Jane called to her to come with her to see the Masters.

Iridessa walked away with Jane after throwing her brother a worried look.

She was shown into the throne room again and Aro immediately held out his hands to her.

She had no choice but to let him touch her hands. At least she had learnt Occlumency from her tutor. If Aro was a wizard he'd be a Legilimens and she needed Occlumency skills to build up a defence against him.

She showed him only what she wanted. He , like everyone else, was under the impression that she was really Carlisle's daughter.

However , she did show him Hogwarts and some of her school years.

She also showed him Bella Swan and how the girl seemed to have something against her.

" Remarkable," Aro breathed once he let go of her hands ," Our young friend here is a witch. Her father didn't lie about that."

" Of course he didn't, Brother," Caius muttered ," He was always honourable in that regard."

" And now you're seventeen , if I am not mistaken," Aro spoke, ignoring Caius's remark ," A fully taught witch and off age ?"

" Yes, Sir ," she said politely," Though, in the Muggle world I would have to wait another year until I'm eighteen and everything."

He smiled." Forget about being eighteen, Young One. Do you have a wand? "

She nodded lifting her arm and pulling up her shirt sleeve where her wand rested in a holster. She pulled it out and handed it to him.

He looked it over briefly before handing it back. " Young Jane and her brother was like you once, though Hogwarts had not existed then. They were being burnt at the stake and dying when I turned them."

Iridessa placed her wand back into its holster and risked a glance at Jane and Alec , who stood quietly watching her.

"That's a real shame. Though , Hogwarts wasn't even all that fun. I got into trouble too much times to even think about it. At least the Wizarding World has gone into hiding , so no more killing us from Muggles. Humans always wants to destroy what they don't understand. It's horrible."

Aro smiled. " You're still using that word then?"

She smiled." Yes, Sir. There's no other word except terrible. It sounds the same." She sighed. " I don't regret not going back to Hogwarts. Tom Riddle would probably have Hogwarts under his thumb like he has the Ministry. We're at war and children will be fighting in the war in the end. Adult Witches and Wizards are too afraid to retaliate. They handed Tom Riddle that power over them. They must make their beds."

" You say Tom Riddle, why?"

She swallowed and looked at Marcus Volturi , the King that always looked sad. " Because there's a taboo on the other name. Should I speak it, I'll be summoning the Dark Lord here or anywhere I  am, Sir. He should've gone for the other way of gaining immortality , though. Instead of ...." She swallowed again and shook her head.

" Instead of?," Caius asked with interest.

" Making Horcruxes and splitting his soul into pieces."

There was a gasp from Jane and Alec. They obviously know about Horcruxes because they once was a Witch and a Wizard.

" Where did you learn this ,Child?," Aro asked .

" My friend Hermione Granger told me." She shuddered , remembering what else Hermione told her about the mission that her ,Harry and Ron would be undertaking this year. " I also found a book about the subject once. Some ancient Greek wizard made the first  Horcrux . At least he made only one. Tom made several. It's sad really."

" It is. Jane, please take Iridessa back to her brother. You'll be staying with us here tonight. Tomorrow is Saint Marcus Day. I hope you'll enjoy the festivities, Young One."

Iridessa curtsied and then  let Jane lead her away , unaware that the next day would be trying and that her brother would be doing something really stupid.
             🤴🤴🤴
I hope you liked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 24 32
Elena Lovelace has lived in Forks her entire life, she's Bella's cousin who knows about the secrets because she has a secret too. She is a Witch! Wha...
93.9K 2.2K 19
This is a new start for Hermione Granger. The war is over and now she must move on with her life. She did not know where to start. There are so many...
364K 12.4K 36
Voldemort has taken over Wizarding Britain, and muggleborn Bella Swan has fled England to live with her father in America. Unable to use magic and in...
62.7K 1.7K 11
Jazmine Potter goes with a friend of her's to New Orleans to try and find her friends family, but what turns out to be a small trip turns permanent. ...